Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Cruise Elroy View Post
I think the chances of a jailor pulling a successful jail off are miniscule given all we need is one vote on one dude for a lynch to happen. Given the double-blind nature of the game, I can't see it easily happening; all scum have to do is post a vote at the last minute to prevent a jail. It'll reveal them as scum, sure, but they could sacrifice a useless role for a good role.

Also, AssRhamur, are you actually going to contribute here, or are you just going to make jokes and say stupid shit?
Not quite. Only one lynch happens across both universes, so if we had 0 votes on anyone and a scum last-minute voted to cause a lynch, not only would they out themselves as scum (which should be enough to make this not worth it for them most of the time), but they also very likely wouldn't even cause a lynch as the other universe would only need to have 2 votes on a single target to prevent that from working.

That being said however, mafia can communicate 24/7, which means that if they're smart/active they will never try this tactic unless the mafia in the other universe give them confirmation that it would actually work. But they would still then be revealing themselves as mafia, so I still don't think it would be an effective strategy- they'd be better off taking their chances with the jailor.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Yes View Post
Giving role information to a possible jailor is the idea. The idea isn't for him to execute lol.
That's even worse. Why would we want to no-lynch just so the jailor could jail and not execute? Are you trying to get yourself lynched? You know there's no jester possible in this setup, right?