S-FM 214 Mean Girls - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

Re: S-FM 214 Mean Girls

I didn't really breadcrumb whad as my check because I am cool like that, but lets see.

When I asked whad/eggy their top 2town/scum I told whad not to tell me why he thought I was scum because I didn't care as I knew we were both town.
    Assured mattzed his train was started by town (me, whad). Told him to reevaluate on whad.

Pretty weak softing in that regard by me, but oh well.

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I'm tempted to just vote you for the time being.
    I mean I can get myself lynched if it will make mesk concede quicker. If I was mafia I would have already conceded in chat like I did in both of quick's games once town had auto. Well nvm because if I was mafia I don't open claim cop

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

Mesk being scum makes a lot of sense mechanically.

Scum needs to kill the Cop. Who wouldn't kill an uncontested cop claimer? Someone who knows they aren't. IE: Mesk, who SP (fake?)claimed was his peak.
    Mesk also was on my train as opposed to Purebe's train.
    Mesk softed Citizen, while every other citizen realized it was in their best interest to try to pretend being the Cop. Mesk wasn't acting from a cit mindset.

I'll reset the votes if @Frog or @Calix don't get to it soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    I just way to say Gretchen is my love and since there are only two mean girls, she is clearly one of the good girls.

Purebe/mesk are the mafia... so new record in solving the game.

-vote whad

No giving reads without reasoning this game!!

Quote Originally Posted by purebe View Post
    I can't read duck because he's in my head

Is what kind of gave it away. Pure knows I constantly randomly state all 3 mafia at the start in the mod, but he thinks I hack there. He was probably extremely confused when I randomly did it in FM.

19. ISO #519

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Mesk being scum makes a lot of sense mechanically.

Scum needs to kill the Cop. Who wouldn't kill an uncontested cop claimer? Someone who knows they aren't. IE: Mesk, who SP (fake?)claimed was his peak.
    Mesk also was on my train as opposed to Purebe's train.
    Mesk softed Citizen, while every other citizen realized it was in their best interest to try to pretend being the Cop. Mesk wasn't acting from a cit mindset.

I'll reset the votes if @Frog or @Calix don't get to it soon.
    Yesterday's lynch took us kind of by surprise huh ?

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    I don't know what bullshit Duckk is pulling but he's not the cop. Checking Mesk last night makes 0 sense for Duckk as the "cop" to do.
    oh boy my confirmed check is going full facepalm

Confirmed town:
    Duck
    Whad
    (need a check that wont die in the night, so mesk, eggy, SUPERJACK)
    Secondpassing is essentially a reliable 4th confirmed town if i get a green check and town has auto

I am not checking mattzed or sp who might die for claiming cop.
    I am not checking eggy because he is in the lynch pool from poe regardless
    I would check superjack but hes green to me
    so that leaves mesk

The only error in checking mesk is that if mattzed dies in the night, it is reasonable to assume mesk is red.

23. ISO #523

So based on Pure flipping scum,

Unknown, Plzleaveduckk (hammer), and secondpassing are confirmed as townies since they could have easily switched the vote to MattZed if they were scum thereby letting their scum partner go free.

MattZed still can be scum since in the world of MattZed and Purebe as the scum team it totally makes sense to sacrifice a weak player (Purebe) for a stronger player (MattZed) who talked us out of lynching him for Suntax's terribad first post and Mattzed's subsequent super scummy defense of said post.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

Whad if I am fake, the mafia already knows I am fake because... all I am potentially doing is forcing a real cop to counterclaim me who might have had unknown has their n0 or n1 and in whichcase I fuck town over badly.
    Please explain why unknown wasn't on your list of people to check N1. Please explain why you checked me N0.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

27. ISO #527

@Whad , I would really look more at the fact that the mafia didn't kill SP than the fact that a scum was lynched, although both are compelling and point in a similar direction.
    Wouldn't it be more logical to assume you are the real cop though since it was your n0 check who claimed after you. From my POV it looked like SP thought you were the cop and was trying to attempt a role bullet

28. ISO #528

Wouldn't it be more logical to assume you are the real cop though since it was your n0 check who claimed after you. From my POV it looked like SP thought you were the cop and was trying to attempt a role bullet
    I suppose. But in either case, why in the world would someone conclude Unknown was the best guess at cop? Who would think that?

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

Please explain why unknown wasn't on your list of people to check N1. Please explain why you checked me N0.
    Unknown was like a 5th town slot, potential night kill, didn't take the 2 hours of me begging him to hammer a confirmed town when he could have saved his partner.

I checked you because of shitty algorithms.

31. ISO #531

@Whad , I would really look more at the fact that the mafia didn't kill SP than the fact that a scum was lynched, although both are compelling and point in a similar direction.
    This is literally what I would expect a scum MattZed to argue. I mean, I don't think Duckk is scum, but I also don't think he's the cop. Therefore I don't believe his result on Mesk and would rather lynch you lol.

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

This is literally what I would expect a scum MattZed to argue. I mean, I don't think Duckk is scum, but I also don't think he's the cop. Therefore I don't believe his result on Mesk and would rather lynch you lol.
    Really, what scum who gets to L-1 PL's his partner near EoD?

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

I fake claim cop every game, everyone believes me.

I roll cop, nobody believes me, even when it is mechanically impossible to win by faking cop.

feels bad man.
    I'm going to state for the record that I believe Duckk. =P

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549