S-FM 212: Paired Mafia - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM 212: Paired Mafia

There have been 0 survivor claims, and Frog despite the fact he's been consistently drunk all game the only thing that he has kept doing is accusing Matt, someone who is viewed as a strong town character to most people without any proof whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    I have bias towards MiniZed ^.^
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    MattZed
    OrpZ
    SuperJack
    ThePrince

If you're town give me a post saying so
    I am Town

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    This pings me as well.

It's not long after Titus roleclaims 1HP, and Yuki tells the doc to go on Orpz. Riiiight. So the mafia/possible SK can kill Titus? Yeah, no. If Yuki were town, this would be incredibly misguided advice, (also, healing Orpz over an information post? It wasn't a stroke of brilliance to say "oh look guys the setup!") but if he's scum then it becomes much clearer why he would want to give the doc such poor instructions.

Putting Yuki down as scum in group 1. @Yukitaka Oni , do you have anything to explain why you suggested doc go on someone other than a claimed 1 HP?
    wifom
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

4. ISO #404

Quote Originally Posted by MiniZed View Post
    There have been 0 survivor claims, and Frog despite the fact he's been consistently drunk all game the only thing that he has kept doing is accusing Matt, someone who is viewed as a strong town character to most people without any proof whatsoever.
    Daily reminder that MattZed missed one of the most key parts of the setup (Roles are unique) as well as Titus's claim, which was the big event of Day 1.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Daily reminder that MattZed missed one of the most key parts of the setup (Roles are unique) as well as Titus's claim, which was the big event of Day 1.
    Is this some sort of dumb framing attempt by saying he isn't reading and following through with no conclusion?
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

8. ISO #408

Is this some sort of dumb framing attempt by saying he isn't reading and following through with no conclusion?
    It's a convenient daily reminder that's open for interpretation.

9. ISO #409

Honestly, Given that Eggy was the biggest suspect yesterday, I don't like to be seeing someone throw him into a confirmed scum pool. I also don't like how FROG gives himself the image of "always drunk" almost as an excuse.

-vote Frog
    How was I the biggest suspect? I fail to understand? seemed like it was a policy lynch

10. ISO #410

Where my reads are currently:

Group 1:
    MiniZed - Mostly a gutread at this moment because I haven't gotten around to a thorough analysis, but before I thought he had slipped actor, there was something decidedly neutral about him. Not saying much, not willing to vote people he wanted to pressure, just in general trying to not make enemies. Would need to re-check his opinion on survivors calling to see if he's possibly survivor.
    Yukitaka Oni - By purple I am excluding survivor and maybe executioner. Scum-motivated post I've already pinged, and general non-contribution as well.
    PLZLEAVEDUCKK - I told him to stop with the moon logic, and he did. He maintains activity and pressures people into explaining more. Doesn't accept friendship from others easily, (suspicious of Frog buddying; scum Duck with town Frog would simply accept the alliance as securing his position) and yells at others for not being active. Pro-town at the very least, and in light of how the rest of his group looks, pro-town behavior for most of D1 is enough to warrant a townread.
    Titus - a mechanical clear is a mechanical clear. All of Group 1 was active at EoD.
    Eggy - Haven't really paid attention to his posts as he picked up late in D1, but his complete lack of thinking things through (see: thinking Duckk and I as possible scum partners) tells me he's a non-invested town or lazy scum. For him, this lack of activity is NAI, but I would like to hear more from the slot.

Group 2:
    MattZed - naturally.
    OrpZ - Welcome to IIoA city!
    Frog - explained this a few posts above. Partially a strong meta read, but also from his throwing shade and shamelessly buddying without backing it up.
    SuperJack - shows an evolving thought process. Explains why he feels a given way about people, and it makes sense. It seems that his reads are largely in line with my own, which means he's either buddying me or simply sees things the same way. But if I'm not mistaken, he started espousing suspicion of Orpz/Frog before I went all-out with it. A quick accepter of Titus' claim, instead of a scum reserved to see if town would actually buy it. I don't accept the buddying hypothesis for now.
    ThePrince - Null. Have not really paid attention to his posts, but could very well be scum/neut if one or Orpz/Frog turns out town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

11. ISO #411

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    How was I the biggest suspect? I fail to understand? seemed like it was a policy lynch
    Even though you had low content that round, with Titus's claim you were the most scummy player in comparison to Duck, Yuki and myself.

But that isn't the point. Do you think anyone could have a strong enough town-read on you to say not to lynch you other than POE reasons?

12. ISO #412

tfw Matt, Frog, ThePrince, and Superjack are all equally viable lynches to me
    "I realize that I am on the block today and thus need to keep as many viable alternatives to my lynch open as possible."

-vote Orpz

Try to say some things that show you've actually been playing this game, mate.

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Makes me more confident that you are town, by completely forgetting/missing a claim. Given that scum would be more inclined to know these things, and town are more focused on finding scum ect.
    This does not really prove much to me. I think that mattzed essentially claiming invest is pretty townie tho. This game setup does not really allow for fake claims as easily as other games so im inclined to believe MZ

15. ISO #415

Actually, I didn't really notice how suspicious that was until you pointed it out.

I think FROG is Executioner now. This post does prove my thoughts though that Yuki has been seeming more scummy than usual, and that those jokes he made about him being scum seemed out of place and unusual. I think it's possible Yuki and Orpz are scum.
    if Frog is executioner who is his target? mattzed? and yes I agree yuki does seem off I dont like how he started a train on me EOD for no reason other than saying its me or a no lynch.

16. ISO #416

I'm not SURVIVOR. if I was why I would be considering FROG as Executioner?
    Throwing people off the scent? I'm not specifically reading you a survivor, just a neut vibe and general, where survivor would make sense.

17. ISO #417

Even though you had low content that round, with Titus's claim you were the most scummy player in comparison to Duck, Yuki and myself.

But that isn't the point. Do you think anyone could have a strong enough town-read on you to say not to lynch you other than POE reasons?
    how was I scummy if activity is not AI I am town. Any one of you would have been a better lynch than myself as far as I can tell.

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

Mis-Informed is more of a town tell than a scum tell.

tfw Matt, Frog, ThePrince, and Superjack are all equally viable lynches to me
    So, basically. Anyone apart from you, even people who are town?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    "I realize that I am on the block today and thus need to keep as many viable alternatives to my lynch open as possible."

-vote Orpz

Try to say some things that show you've actually been playing this game, mate.
    You mean like reading the setup and day chats?

27. ISO #427

Orpz and SJ prob town
    Happy voting between MattZedd / Prince with a heavy nod to MZ
    Why are you not even playing? This means feck all. Just looks like you are using people who replied to your post to place into the town slot.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

28. ISO #428

I definately believe the narrative that frog is executioner if I had to guess minized is SK since he brought up the executioner idea he would be the person that knows it exists. I also find hes been very neutral. If titus is town then I would put Duck/yuki as mafia and minized as meutral in group one. Any of those lynches would be good d3

29. ISO #429

Mis-Informed is more of a town tell than a scum tell.

So, basically. Anyone apart from you, even people who are town?
    Considering I'm more confirmed Town than anyone else to myself -- yes.

30. ISO #430

You mean like reading the setup and day chats?
    You know, when scum have a group chat, and they are talking about who to kill. And one says "Hey, how about that 1hp Townie Claim" (Followed by Pairing/Claims)

Unless you are claiming he is Neutral.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

You know, when scum have a group chat, and they are talking about who to kill. And one says "Hey, how about that 1hp Townie Claim" (Followed by Pairing/Claims)

Unless you are claiming he is Neutral.
    Nah, it's usually "How about (player name)" instead of "How about (role claim)".

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

-vote mattzed
    gnna leave this vote here until he reveals the feedback he supposedly recieved. I am not entirely opposed to voting orpz
    You want to pressure him to reveal his information early?

Isn't the game best for town power roles, with information, to reveal late (but not to late to lose out on discussion)

That way we have the whole time before the information reveal to use as information which could aid the info.
    (also revealing that he has info but not revealing it will make the scum sweat)
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

38. ISO #438

we need to pay close attention to prince I think another likely candidate for neutral. I feel like hes getting a free pass and that everyone is forgetting about him.
    Sorry, Please correct that. I am not forgetting him. Please do not mislead.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrince View Post
    It does not come from your actions or posts, I have my reasons.

There is a miller in our group.
    Millers are probably the best role in the game.

41. ISO #441

You want to pressure him to reveal his information early?

Isn't the game best for town power roles, with information, to reveal late (but not to late to lose out on discussion)

That way we have the whole time before the information reveal to use as information which could aid the info.
    (also revealing that he has info but not revealing it will make the scum sweat)
    so for scum to make a potential slip? I feel like if he is scum and someone claims something or does something similar he can bring out his "info" afterwards and paint then as scum. By him holding on to his info he might be able to force scum to mess up but there is equal chance he is scum and can instead make a townie look bad by favricating info as he sees fit

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrince View Post
    It does not come from your actions or posts, I have my reasons.

There is a miller in our group.
    Wow. Hinting @ Info much. Which riddles down to this information, as your read is from a mechanical/feedback information.

1)You checked me,as sheriff, and got a Green read.
    2)You are scum and know I'm town (Consigliere)
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #444

I know for a fact that there is an Executioner and Survivor in this game. In fact, those are the two 3P's.

Refute me.

Protip: you can't

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

I know for a fact that there is an Executioner and Survivor in this game. In fact, those are the two 3P's.

Refute me.

Protip: you can't
    It's actually not possible. Read the setup.

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

so for scum to make a potential slip? I feel like if he is scum and someone claims something or does something similar he can bring out his "info" afterwards and paint then as scum. By him holding on to his info he might be able to force scum to mess up but there is equal chance he is scum and can instead make a townie look bad by favricating info as he sees fit
    To push scum further, I don't mind at all. He hasn't lied.
    Are you worried?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450