Frog is retiring
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Frog is retiring

"Enjoy your stay"

You can find me on almost any other mafia site but this toxic dump.

I'm a mentor, moderator, and player on many other sites.

Without breaching rules and posting the address, you can most commonly find me on Mafia Universe.

Cheers guys!

[mod]This user is too sensitive to handle the tough love of his peers. This thread is locked. Replies, rule-breaking or not, will NOT be tolerated. This is officially a safe space.[/mod]
    Last edited by Mugy; April 13th, 2016 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Fixed formating

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Frog is retiring

Everybody hated you here and you weren't even in a position of power anymore because you lost it after sperging out. You just made this thread to get attention even though you are no longer important. Why don't you waste your daddy's money somewhere else. You're just trying to create more drama so you can feel some sense of power after being humiliated and having it stripped from you.
    Last edited by ccog; April 13th, 2016 at 04:26 PM.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
    You are not only a staff, but a warden of the site. This is incredibly offensive. Please delete this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ccog View Post
    Everybody hated you here and you weren't even in a position of power anymore because you lost it after sperging out. You just made this thread to get attention even though you are no longer important. Why don't you waste your daddy's money somewhere else. You're just trying to create more drama so you can feel some sense of power after being humiliated and having it stripped from you.
    I literally have no idea who you are. You literally have no idea who I am. I have 3000+ games played on the SC2 mod, I've MVPed every 20+ player game on the site for the last 2 years straight. I was a keeper for 3 years, and a moderator for 1 year. I have never even donated money to the site, only my time. If you wish to be toxic, this is not the appropriate forum, although to be honest, refer to my original statement - this site is a toxic dump overrun by admin abusing trolls.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    You are not only a staff, but a warden of the site. This is incredibly offensive. Please delete this thread.

I literally have no idea who you are. You literally have no idea who I am. I have 3000+ games played on the SC2 mod, I've MVPed every 20+ player game on the site for the last 2 years straight. I was a keeper for 3 years, and a moderator for 1 year. I have never even donated money to the site, only my time. If you wish to be toxic, this is not the appropriate forum, although to be honest, refer to my original statement - this site is a toxic dump overrun by admin abusing trolls.
    How was Lysergic's quip incredibly offensive m8
    Calm down its only a bit of banter

7. ISO #7

I'm not a Warden nor have I ever been one. You'd think a former staff member would know this.

I was a keeper for 3 years, and a moderator for 1 year.
    Until being unceremoniously fired and temporarily banned.

Anyways, like I said to you in PM, I will lock this thread if you really don't want any further replies, but I'm not about to delete it just because you don't like what people are saying. Deleting it kind of plays into that whole "admin abusing censorship" angle.

8. ISO #8

hey admin abuser - delete this thread huh? I don't want my name tarnished in trolls.

I'm requesting this thread be deleted. Literally - Crypt just deleted a thread upon the OP's request, I'm doing the exact same thing. This thread has descended into troll. Delete it now or admit you're nothing but an admin abusing troll more than you already are.

If you're too blind to understand why people are leaving the site, take this as a cue. We don't want to dirty ourselves with your abusing trolldom. This is a hobby for us, you take it a full time job to troll those of us who actually enjoy the hobby.

TLDR - DELETE THE THREAD - OFFICIAL REQUEST FROM THE OP

9. ISO #9