Award Designs
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Award Designs

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Award Designs

To put the new awards system to use, I'm calling on the community to make award designs for us to use.

I've made two award templates for photoshop and attached them. Using them is pretty straightforward. If you want to change the color of the ribbon, use a color or gradient overlay on the ribbon folder and set it to multiply. Change the contents of the emblem layer in the big award if you want to change the emblem icon. Change the color of the Medal shape if you want to change the medal color. Make sure you make one of each for a given award, one for the showcase and one for the postbit icon. If you make an award, please try not to deviate too much from these templates so that we can keep everything looking consistent.
    Big Icon Small Icon
    Examples:

I made an award for people who contribute artwork to the site. If you make an award image and we end up using it, you'll receive said award. I gave it to myself, so you guys can see what it looks like

Also, PLEASE upload the .psd file and not just the png file. This is so that we can edit existing awards if we change the style or whatever. Thanks.

Here are some examples of designs we need. Of course, you can make a design for anything you feel that deserves an award, and we'll consider making it into one.

Most active Keeper
    Staff member of the month
    Retired staff
    Outstanding achievement/contribution
    FM/MFM/SFM winners/MVP awards as needed
    Content Creator
    Site Veteran (Be on the site for longer than a year)
    FM Master (Play more than 10 FMs)
    Ladder Climber Award: Placed between 1st-3rd place in at least one season of S-FM Ladder
    S-FM Host Award: Host/Cohost an S-FM
    M-FM Host Award: Host/Cohost an M-FM
    FM Host Award: Host/Cohost an FM
    Achievement hunter - upload a replay with all in game achievements
    Last edited by oops_ur_dead; April 28th, 2016 at 10:57 AM.