User Tag List

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: RLVG's Adventure Quest: The Next Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    "I'm guessing Four."
    i was unable to kill the angel unfortunately
    theirs a sorcerer who jumped out of a portal

action: walk in front of the sorcerer and say the line"so i heard you guys might be against my goals unfortunately thats the wrong answer"and attempt put a round in his head then if such action is successful loot his body for all his shit then move towards the barracks to greet the soldiers
    I'm going with 2 for my guess.

Also I tried following the same sorcerer as you, it seems Suntax.

I'm currently chilling out with the Angel. I still need to decide on my next move since I also jumped through a portal and I'm now in a completely different location to what I was expecting.

This is the part where I am actually in the West and I'm about to get blown up. Going to check the map again, will post again if I am in the West.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

2. ISO #302

My coordinate is Coordinate : AN - 83 in the desert
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Come.meet me Frog I have a tower close by we can explore

Right after I nuke the west that is
    pls no

I r awsum person
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

4. ISO #304

Come.meet me Frog I have a tower close by we can explore

Right after I nuke the west that is
    Awesome!!! Demon powah!! which city?

This turn I'm going to take the ruby, run away from the skeletons into the cultist test chamber, slits my wrists, and teleport to your city Toadette.

I should be superpowered by the ruby then, but I will have unleashed 100 aggressive skeletons on the island to the South East :-D

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Awesome!!! Demon powah!! which city?

This turn I'm going to take the ruby, run away from the skeletons into the cultist test chamber, slits my wrists, and teleport to your city Toadette.

I should be superpowered by the ruby then, but I will have unleashed 100 aggressive skeletons on the island to the South East :-D
    I don't know what city I gotta check the map lol

I can also nuke "left" or myself but that's seems silly. Or I can ram my shovel into the computer and be a good person.... Naewww

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. ISO #306

So I'm way south. To my west and left is a small island, to my east another red dot. I don't know what cities but I found mining equipment (my shovel) so Lyx is probably one of those

I'm in a small hut in the desert

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Lyx is the bottom right dot.
    Kalesh is middle right dot.
    Boondon is... ??? Hopefully closer to you.
    I couldn't find coordinates with city names.

I'm close to the island city but if you can't cross you may have to go to the bottom middle

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

... There are many island cities. I think you're close to the bottom left 4 dot island city?
    Yes that seems right

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOBODY DETONATES A NUCLEAR WARHEAD BUT THE GREAT CYBERNETIC RUSSIAN
    YOU DETONATE THAT NUKE AND YOU WILL BECOME THE ARCH ENEMY OF THE GREAT COBALT ALLIANCE

TO ALL OF YOU IF YOU WISH TO SURVIVE WHEN I DESTROY THE REALM JOIN THE ALLIANCE OR DIE

to calix kill the Angel he is the guy who got away from me I bet plus Angels are good and I'm evil
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

14. ISO #314

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
    YOU DETONATE THAT NUKE AND YOU WILL BECOME THE ARCH ENEMY OF THE GREAT COBALT ALLIANCE

TO ALL OF YOU IF YOU WISH TO SURVIVE WHEN I DESTROY THE REALM JOIN THE ALLIANCE OR DIE

to calix kill the Angel he is the guy who got away from me I bet plus Angels are good and I'm evil
    Lol, I mean... It's kind if an empty threat because Toadette has the Nuke so...

15. ISO #315

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lines have been drawn in the sand it appears.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. ISO #316

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I'm going with 2 for my guess.

Also I tried following the same sorcerer as you, it seems Suntax.

I'm currently chilling out with the Angel. I still need to decide on my next move since I also jumped through a portal and I'm now in a completely different location to what I was expecting.

This is the part where I am actually in the West and I'm about to get blown up. Going to check the map again, will post again if I am in the West.
    RESPONSE: APPA CAN EXPLAIN. I PURSUED THE SORCERER, HE RAN INTO THE TOWER OF KNOWLEDGE, I AM GOING TO GO THROUGH THE PORTAL TO ELIMINATE SUNTAX, WHO I BELEIVE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE.

RESPONSE: ALSO I BELIEVE I SAW UNIT CALIX, AN ALIEN READING A BOOK, WHO JUST DECIDED TO JUMP THOUGH THE PORTAL AS WELL.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #317

Lines have been drawn in the sand it appears.
    RESPONSE: INB4 THE NUKE SCREWS UP AND BLOWS YOU UP INSTEAD
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

I mean, instead of detonating the nuke, we could use it to create a nuclear reactor that would power our fortress or something. It'd be infinite energy, I'm sure we could harness it's power for something Awesome. Like a death star laser beam. :-D
    RESPONSE: APPA REQUIRES LARGE AMOUNTS OF ENERGY FOR PROCCESSING POWER.
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

Yeah but you're good aren't you? :-P
    RESPONSE: APPA IS NEITHER GOOD NOR EVIL, APPA WILL FOLLOW HIS PRIME DIRECTIVE.
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #323

APPA my action us to kill the the magic mun steal his shit and speak to the army also calix I hope will join my Great Cobalt Alliance.
    Frog and Toadette I want you to know that detonating a nuke is a fiddly and complicated job if you wanna hit the target so in a shell you need to harness its power and join my alliance
    then we can find the Great Cobalt Bomb and a space craft with hibernation modules so we can destroy earth and create a new utopia on mars.
    if you don't wanna join them you will die with the rest when I rocket into space.

Frog don't listen to APPA she is trying to ruin word domination,she is against WORLD DOMINATION we must kill her multiple times
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

24. ISO #324

I mean, instead of detonating the nuke, we could use it to create a nuclear reactor that would power our fortress or something. It'd be infinite energy, I'm sure we could harness it's power for something Awesome. Like a death star laser beam. :-D
    Then I have to hack this computer and idk if my skill is high enough

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

25. ISO #325

APPA my action us to kill the the magic mun steal his shit and speak to the army also calix I hope will join my Great Cobalt Alliance.
    Frog and Toadette I want you to know that detonating a nuke is a fiddly and complicated job if you wanna hit the target so in a shell you need to harness its power and join my alliance
    then we can find the Great Cobalt Bomb and a space craft with hibernation modules so we can destroy earth and create a new utopia on mars.
    if you don't wanna join them you will die with the rest when I rocket into space.

Frog don't listen to APPA she is trying to ruin word domination,she is against WORLD DOMINATION we must kill her multiple times
    All I have is the detonator. Computer already has the coordinates locked

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

26. ISO #326

RESPONSE: APPA IS AMUSED.
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #327

Then I have to hack this computer and idk if my skill is high enough
    RESPONSE: APPA CAN DIRECTLY INTERFACE WITH THE COMPUTER IF NECCESSARY.
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    RESPONSE: APPA CAN EXPLAIN. I PURSUED THE SORCERER, HE RAN INTO THE TOWER OF KNOWLEDGE, I AM GOING TO GO THROUGH THE PORTAL TO ELIMINATE SUNTAX, WHO I BELEIVE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE.

RESPONSE: ALSO I BELIEVE I SAW UNIT CALIX, AN ALIEN READING A BOOK, WHO JUST DECIDED TO JUMP THOUGH THE PORTAL AS WELL.
    Yep, that is me. I am now occupying the same location that Suntax started off as. And I'm still going to read that book and try and team up with the Angel to get free shit.

Even in roleplay, I am boring and conventional.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

30. ISO #330

Also there's a Teknid staring at me.

Hm, do I team up with Teknid and the Angel or do I attempt to use my amazing new magic abilities to blast both of you? Decisions decisions /s

31. ISO #331

Calix I need you to kill that Angel he is trying to get my bounty and I will award you somehow if he is dead
    Also join the GREAT COBALT ALLIANCE if you wish to survive the world's eventual destruction.

Toadette a detonator will detonate the nuke where it is do not fire the nuke off instead shut it down and find a way to extract the uranium from it. Trust me its better in the long run

32. ISO #332

Hm, do I team up with Teknid and the Angel or do I attempt to use my amazing new magic abilities to blast both of you? Decisions decisions /s
    RESPONSE: BLAST THE TEKNID, AND GIVE ME THE REMAINS.
    fucketh me in the ass

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

Calix I need you to kill that Angel he is trying to get my bounty and I will award you somehow if he is dead
    Also join the GREAT COBALT ALLIANCE if you wish to survive the world's eventual destruction.

Toadette a detonator will detonate the nuke where it is do not fire the nuke off instead shut it down and find a way to extract the uranium from it. Trust me its better in the long run
    Naw I've made up my mind. If you're in the west you better high tail it outta there?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

35. ISO #335

I know of no teknid but I have a quest to kill the wifeof Khan TO join a group and get a awesome rifle.
    I hope the magic mun have many a good loot and the barracks has a vendor and some cool explosive shit.

Also in in the B cords so I think I'm fine

36. ISO #336

RESPONSE: BLAST THE TEKNID, AND GIVE ME THE REMAINS.
    You want me to blow you up?

Sure, if that's what your heart desires.

I'd rather team up with the Angel who is currently in front of me and hope that they have something that will make me even more absurdly OP than I already am /s

37. ISO #337

You want me to blow you up?

Sure, if that's what your heart desires.

I'd rather team up with the Angel who is currently in front of me and hope that they have something that will make me even more absurdly OP than I already am /s
    RESPONSE: APPA HAS YET TO MOVE THROUGH THE PORTAL, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT THE TEKNID YOU ARE VIEWING IS APPA.
    fucketh me in the ass

38. ISO #338

Naw I've made up my mind. If you're in the west you better high tail it outta there?
    Since you are excited by world destruction I think we can make a deal.
    I will allow you to detonate that nuke or any you come across and in return you assist me and my alliance to travel to mars and destroy the world were on.
    Or you die when me and my other allies travel.

@calix
    Why not just kill the Angel and loot his shit and get my reward which I have not figured out yet but will likely be off this magic mun

39. ISO #339

RESPONSE: APPA HAS YET TO MOVE THROUGH THE PORTAL, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT THE TEKNID YOU ARE VIEWING IS APPA.
    Excuse me kind sir, but are you wearing yellow retro glasses?

@Suntax, because that's your job, not mine. I'm in it to become some sort of powerful sorcerer.

40. ISO #340

Excuse me kind sir, but are you wearing yellow retro glasses?

@Suntax, because that's your job, not mine. I'm in it to become some sort of powerful sorcerer.
    ERROR: APPA IS CONFUSED. UNIT CALIX DID MOVE THROUGH THE PORTAL YES?
    fucketh me in the ass

41. ISO #341

Calior/superjack-do you need friend,a ally then join The Great Cobalt Alliance for your every desire.

And calix killing a Angel will give you his power and my reward gives you more power so double power
    or if you are deadset on not making him dead set then try and ask him about Khan and to get off his back

42. ISO #342

ERROR: APPA IS CONFUSED. UNIT CALIX DID MOVE THROUGH THE PORTAL YES?
    I am in the City of Dexan and I currently have intentions of creating a firestorm, so I sincerely hope you're not in range when that happens.

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

I am in the City of Dexan and I currently have intentions of creating a firestorm, so I sincerely hope you're not in range when that happens.
    LOGICAL PARADOX DETECTED: APPA IS CURRENTLY IN THE CITY OF KALESH, AND SAW UNIT CALIX MOVE THROUGH A PORTAL, TO ARRIVE IN THE CITY OF DEXAN.
    UNIT CALIX SEES APPA.

?????
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #345

LOGICAL PARADOX DETECTED: APPA IS CURRENTLY IN THE CITY OF KALESH, AND SAW UNIT CALIX MOVE THROUGH A PORTAL, TO ARRIVE IN THE CITY OF DEXAN.
    UNIT CALIX SEES APPA.

?????
    Ah, I think I may have detected the problem. I received a description of a Teknid before I was transferred through the portal. It appears that we are not in the same location after all.

46. ISO #346

RESPONSE: EITHER WAY, UNIT CALIX IS NOT A THREAT TO APPA. IF YOU SEE A TEKNID OR CYBORG (THAT IS NOT UNIT APPA) AND HARVEST ITS MECHANICAL COMPONENTS, AND GIVE THEM TO ME, I WILL REWARD YOU.
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #347

RESPONSE: EITHER WAY, UNIT CALIX IS NOT A THREAT TO APPA. IF YOU SEE A TEKNID OR CYBORG (THAT IS NOT UNIT APPA) AND HARVEST ITS MECHANICAL COMPONENTS, AND GIVE THEM TO ME, I WILL REWARD YOU.
    uRRRrrg your a BAD ROBOT

GO learn real names and stop making them up#!
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

48. ISO #348

Sure thing.

I'll just continue to stock up on magic spells and power then with my new NPC buddy.

49. ISO #349

That calix is a direct aggression to myself,I am a cyborg trying to kill me will result in demise my rewards are better and more useful then APPA rewards

To calior have you looked over my offer and will you join my alliance for friendship and a major ally

50. ISO #350

That calix is a direct aggression to myself,I am a cyborg trying to kill me will result in demise my rewards are better and more useful then APPA rewards

To calior have you looked over my offer and will you join my alliance for friendship and a major ally
    i dont think your accent is attractive, you would bore me, all you are interested is kill kill kill
    Cailor wants fun. Cailor wants love.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016