RLVG's Adventure Quest: The Next Adventure - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: RLVG's Adventure Quest: The Next Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Thank you frog my good ally
    if you hear anyone talk about gruesome Khan inform me because it's my bounties bitches .
    also frog your opinion on appa aka deathworlds he sees me as a threat where all i wanna do is detonate a nuclear blast capable of world destruction while I launch into space to create my perfect life on mars.
    WARNING: THIS IS A DIRECT THREAT OF AGGRESSION, HOSTILE WILL BE ELIMINATED ON SIGHT.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

I found a shovel! I'm pretty resourceful
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Cailor checks her pockets. Only to find a mysterious "MacGuffin Chest of Ultimate Camel" is now there.

Cailor hopes that she can create an army of Camels to help all her friends! Which are currently numbered at 0.

-Process-

Cailor would be happy to share more of her secrets, for some of potential friends. As Cailor knows friends share secrets
    RESPONSE: APPA HAS RECEIVED AN ITEM VERY SIMILAR TO WHAT UNIT CAILOR RECEIVED A "MacGuffin Chest" AS WELL.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    That's possible, if you manage to find The Secret and Awesome Legendary Cobalt Bomb.
    QUESTION: APPA REQUIRES HIGH-TECH ELECTRONICS TO COMPLETE HIS MAIN QUEST, ARE HIGH-TECH ELECTRONICS AVAILABLE? OR DOES APPA HAVE TO SALVAGE OTHER TEKNIDS?
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

Why is calior sad
    also to the rest of you if any id you aquire the cobalt explosive you become a immediate threat to my goals

To host; am I allowed to put up a bounty on a player with a cash or trade sum
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Ok a few questions to everyone
    one to calior and frog; an alliance to mr will prove invaluable to both your success and life when in my soon to be made alliance all i ask for is explosive or volatile materials in return you gain my honour,a evac if needed and when the big bang happens and will give any alliance member money or items if needed and vice versa

Question to host;is it possible if I take a city to make an alliance chat group that needs a invite for my amazing alliance
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

15. ISO #265

Ok a few questions to everyone
    one to calior and frog; an alliance to mr will prove invaluable to both your success and life when in my soon to be made alliance all i ask for is explosive or volatile materials in return you gain my honour,a evac if needed and when the big bang happens and will give any alliance member money or items if needed and vice versa

Question to host;is it possible if I take a city to make an alliance chat group that needs a invite for my amazing alliance
    WARNING: THIS IS A DIRECT THREAT TO APPA'S GOALS. APPA WILL NOT BE STOPPED FROM COMPLETING HIS GOAL.
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #266

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    WARNING: THIS IS A DIRECT THREAT TO APPA'S GOALS. APPA WILL NOT BE STOPPED FROM COMPLETING HIS GOAL.
    Appa what are your goals

17. ISO #267

Appa what are your goals
    RESPONSE: APPA'S PRIME DIRECTIVE IS TO PROTECT ANYTHING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF "The Wise" IF UNABLE TO CONTACT ANYTHING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF HER, THEN APPA MUST IMPROVE HIS A.I, AND CREATE AN COLONY OF TEKNID DIRECTLY UNDER APPAS INFLUENCE. ONCE ALL TEKNIDS HAVE BEEN ASSIMILATED, WE THEN REACH OUT TO THE STARS FOR "The Wise", SHE WILL DECIDE IF THE PLANET WILL UNDERGO HOLLOWIZATION OR BE LEFT ALONE FOR STUDY.
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #268

Were you given objectives? I don't have one yet.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. ISO #269

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Were you given objectives? I don't have one yet.
    RESPONSE: UNITS GENERATE THEIR OWN OBJECTIVE
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #270

HOST QUESTIONS

1..is it possible if I take a city to make an alliance chat group that needs a invite for my amazing

21. ISO #271

HOST QUESTIONS

1..is it possible if I take a city to make an alliance chat group that needs a invite for my amazing

I don't quite understand the first question.
    You can make chat groups with players, but host will provide a more official one if there's companionship and mutual goals - until cancelled.

You may make bounties, but it has to be through a blackmarket guy and you need to know the identity of said player.

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

QUESTION: WILL UNRESPONSIVE UNITS BE PURGED SOON?
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #274

QUESTION: WILL UNRESPONSIVE UNITS BE PURGED SOON?
    Yes please do this, maybe put them in one of my cryogenic support chambers and put there stuff with them and if they ever return they will be thawed out and I will get paid dollar.
    cheap price on the chambers aswell.

Also dont feel that you need to take this too fast due to your internal problems.

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

I'm tired of continously poking. One of them have read the PM.

Oh well, continuing tomorrow, warningless.
    I'm pretty sure this isn't me, I responded and have received no pokings

Just saying something just in case I missed something and get booted like in other games

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

well as you all know i want to take over the realm, destroy it and make a new civilization on mars which sets up the next version of this game very nicely
    unless that is a quest you can predetermine me then its custom but already said something about a cobalt explosive so whatever

30. ISO #280

While we wait for Tomorrow, I'd like to hear some feedback. Would you want a custom quest, or would you prefer the Host to make a defined questline for you?
    Would it be possible to have both? So that maybe you start on the defined quest and then veer off to do your own thing later on?

For the record, I'm fine with either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

31. ISO #281

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Would it be possible to have both? So that maybe you start on the defined quest and then veer off to do your own thing later on?

For the record, I'm fine with either.
    There's plenty of quests around already, but creativity helps a lot. Simply talking to someone won't offer that much compared to being more specific with them.
    Quests usually tends to get to something bigger.

What I'm offering is something that's offered right off the bat.
    If you don't like that idea, there's always the option to do a Custom Quest and I'll approve it / modify it lightly.

A combination of both is possible!

32. ISO #282

While we wait for Tomorrow, I'd like to hear some feedback. Would you want a custom quest, or would you prefer the Host to make a defined questline for you?
    RESPONSE: APPA WOULD ENJOY A COMBINATION OF BOTH, HAVE UNITS STATE THEIR OWN GOALS, AND THE HOST GENERATES QUESTS THAT ULTIMATELY LEAD TO THEIR GOAL BEING ACCOMPLISHED.
    fucketh me in the ass

33. ISO #283

RESPONSE: APPA WOULD ENJOY A COMBINATION OF BOTH, HAVE UNITS STATE THEIR OWN GOALS, AND THE HOST GENERATES QUESTS THAT ULTIMATELY LEAD TO THEIR GOAL BEING ACCOMPLISHED.
    I agree with A.P.P.A's statement however since A.P.P.A is opposed to world domination, destruction and eventually evacuate to Mars with all faithful allies to my cause which I have yet to name.

34. ISO #284

It's a collaborative effort for me.

I'd like my quest(s) to be a mixture if myself, other players, and game master's decisions.

E.G. I want that badass ruby. I want to command the army of the dead. I want to be the chosen Demon agent of DOOM that the cult has been looking for. But if it doesn't make sense with other players quests, then I'll accept the game master's choice of how my quest(s) will go.

35. ISO #285

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post

I'd like my quest(s) to be a mixture if myself, other players, and game master's decisions.

E.G. I want that badass ruby. I want to command the army of the dead. I want to be the chosen Demon agent of DOOM that the cult has been looking for. But if it doesn't make sense with other players quests, then I'll accept the game master's choice of how my quest(s) will go.
    THIS

Cailor wants to meet another player so she can become there best friend!
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

36. ISO #286

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post

cult, demon army, DOOM? This could go against my primary goals if this cult seeks world domination

37. ISO #287

There's 16 pre-made groups that plans world domination for different reasons.

4 wants the world to explode and die out.
    4 wants the world to be enslaved.
    4 wants the world to be taken liberal control of.
    4 wants the world to be taken under unknown reasons.

Three of those are large ones, the rest are minor which has the potential to become large.
    There's also groups that are against those.

#lore

38. ISO #288

There's 16 pre-made groups that plans world domination for different reasons.

4 wants the world to explode and die out.
    4 wants the world to be enslaved.
    4 wants the world to be taken liberal control of.
    4 wants the world to be taken under unknown reasons.

Three of those are large ones, the rest are minor which has the potential to become large.
    There's also groups that are against those.

#lore
    RESPONSE: APPA'S DIRECT THREATS ARE HIGHLIGHTED UNDER RED.
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

Adventure Quest

Round 1, Part 6

Alas, no one has actually died yet.

About a quarter of the players is in the same area, oh my!

DING DONG! You have ONE publicly announced guess, a number between 1 to 5, reward is a Secondary Point if guessed correctly.
    There may be multiple winners on this one.

Player Submitted Actions : (Red = None, Green = Submitted)
    • Brendan
    • Calix
    • DarknessB
    • Deathworlds
    • Frog
    • Funce
    • FYRE *
    • NoctiZ
    • Stealthbomber16
    • Suntax
    • SuperJack
    • TheDarkestLight
    • Toadette

Last edited by RLVG; January 26th, 2016 at 07:19 AM.

42. ISO #292

Adventure Quest

Round 1, Part 6

Alas, no one has actually died yet.

About a quarter of the players is in the same area, oh my!

DING DONG! You have ONE publicly announced guess, a number between 1 to 5, reward is a Secondary Point if guessed correctly.
    There may be multiple winners on this one.

Player Submitted Actions : (Red = None, Green = Submitted)
    • Brendan
    • Calix
    • DarknessB
    • Deathworlds
    • Frog
    • Funce
    • FYRE
    • NoctiZ
    • Stealthbomber16
    • Suntax
    • SuperJack
    • TheDarkestLight
    • Toadette

I'm assuming whole numbers?
    fucketh me in the ass

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

I'm guessing Two.
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #295

"I'm guessing Four."
    i was unable to kill the angel unfortunately
    theirs a sorcerer who jumped out of a portal

action: walk in front of the sorcerer and say the line"so i heard you guys might be against my goals unfortunately thats the wrong answer"and attempt put a round in his head then if such action is successful loot his body for all his shit then move towards the barracks to greet the soldiers

46. ISO #296

Also i think FYRE wants to be put in cryogenic hibernation you can pm him to confirm but i think that is his forte

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

I think I found a nuke. If you are currently in the west, reasons why I should or shouldn't destroy your entire region?

I am guessing 5

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

49. ISO #299

You may only guess one number.

"I'm guessing One."
    "I'm guessing Two."
    "I'm guessing Three."
    "I'm guessing Four."
    "I'm guessing Five."

Multiple answers will be ignored.
    I'm guessing Three.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrgLj9lOwk

I'm also taking my time to consider my actions.

I'll be able to teleport everywhere (any major city) next turn.

If I pick up the ruby, my power is greatly increased, but I have to fight 100 skeletons.

I know this to be an impossible task purely because of my negative health per attack, is have to attack 100 times and incur damage 100x.

Right now I'm in the middle of a test to join the cult that will grant me teleportation.

So I'm definitely the cursed one the cult has been looking for, because I'm what came through the portal. So I should probably go meet the cult north of me. I also have a side quest to the north looking for a giant green gem.

To the south is a silver mine where I can get better weapons etc.

And of course, I can also meet up in any city if anyone wants to partner up and fight people. (I have a DOOM monk companion who has Fire and Ice spells)

I'm probably going to pass my cultist test, meet up with the cult, grab the green stone, then grab the ruby, fight until I'm close to death, then teleport to safety to a city to meet up with whoever wants to wreak havoc.

So that's in about 6-8 turns or so.

Anyone down to meet up in City of Kalesh, City of Lux or City of Boondon.

Fuck. I misread. I'm going to one if those cities next turn. Ah well.

Next turn, anyone want to meet?

50. ISO #300

Come.meet me Frog I have a tower close by we can explore

Right after I nuke the west that is

¯\_(ツ)_/¯