RLVG's Adventure Quest: The Next Adventure - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: RLVG's Adventure Quest: The Next Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I got the puzzle correct :P

So TLC just decided to walk off, so I'll take that as a no? I can see a Cyborg at the barracks. Gee, wonder who that is.

Also I have a Portal spell, so that's useful. Too bad it really takes a cut out of my SP.

I'm going to wait a day before I submit my action this time. The question is: Can the MacGuffin box be opened? I might try and do that.
    It wasn't a no, it was an action made before we decided to team up because I thought Suntax put in an action to kill me, so I made myself escape, I'll meet you back in the bar tho.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

2. ISO #502

Well I found something interesting.

A large square foundation with a Jade obelisk with a...(checks) small pyramid ruby on top.

So I decided to throw some bullets at it. I only tossed them in, I didn't shoot them. I threw 4 of my 5 bullets.

They all got instantly vaporized.

Lots red tiles surrounded the obelisk but there was a path of blue ones, so I took them.

And I'm also trying to take the pyramid ruby.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

3. ISO #503

Ya'll better be evacuating the west. If I don't die this turn, you all in the west are boned.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. ISO #504

Also, who is in the hut with me? Male human. HALP us not die plz

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Hooray!!

:-D

I'm going to create an miner pick out of a spear and a spike later. But I'm curious- who else has made items so far?
    I turned a shovel into a torch. That's pretty much the most exciting thing that has happened to me thus far, besides finding a nuke and then reconfiguring to aim where ever I want it to That is if I'm correct with my puzzle. I also might explode and die

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. ISO #506

ANNOUNCEMENT: APPA HAS RECEIVED A TEKNID PHISOLOGY BOOK, AND IS ABOUT TO GO UNDERGROUND FOR SHELTER FROM A POTENTAL NUKE. HOWEVER THERE IS A "VIRUS" THAT IS INFECTING HUMANOIDS AND TURNING THEM INTO ZOMBIES.

APPA WILL GO IN THERE AND LIVE BECAUSE HE IS NOT HUMANOID.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Well I found something interesting.

A large square foundation with a Jade obelisk with a...(checks) small pyramid ruby on top.

So I decided to throw some bullets at it. I only tossed them in, I didn't shoot them. I threw 4 of my 5 bullets.

They all got instantly vaporized.

Lots red tiles surrounded the obelisk but there was a path of blue ones, so I took them.

And I'm also trying to take the pyramid ruby.
    Funce, you won't be able to. If you join the cult of DOOM I'll teach you how.

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Adventure Quest

Round 1, Part 7

Someone has achieved max level of testerone, someone else might die of panic attack.
    What could that mean? Regardless, loads of salt to a quarter of all.

Player Submitted Actions : (Red = None, Green = Submitted)
    • Brendan
    • Calix
    • DarknessB
    • Deathworlds
    • Frog
    • Funce
    • NoctiZ
    • Stealthbomber16 * (Vacation)
    • Suntax
    • SuperJack
    • TheDarkestLight
    • Toadette

Oh sweet! Looks like we're good to go :-D

13. ISO #513

Adventure Quest

Round 1, Part 8

This has happened! A player is the first to perform mortal injury on to someone else.

In other news, a massive Nuclear Explosion has completely obliterated the area around the City of Ekson.
    Thankfully it's a city of powerful wizards so the city is perfectly intact and the nuclear fallout has been limited to just the surrounding area.
    Expect a nuclear winter to take place in that area for a long time, everything's becoming frozen.

• Brendan
    • Calix
    • DarknessB
    • Deathworlds
    • Frog
    • Funce
    • NoctiZ
    • Suntax
    • SuperJack
    • TheDarkestLight
    • Toadette
    • Stealthbomber16 * * (Vacation)

Last edited by RLVG; January 30th, 2016 at 12:22 PM.

14. ISO #514

Adventure Quest

Round 1, Part 8

This has happened! A player is the first to perform mortal injury on to someone else.

In other news, a massive Nuclear Explosion has completely obliterated the area around the City of Ekson.
    Thankfully it's a city of powerful wizards so the city is perfectly intact and the nuclear fallout has been limited to just the surrounding area.
    Expect a nuclear winter to take place in that area for a long time, everything's becoming frozen.

• Brendan
    • Calix
    • DarknessB
    • Deathworlds
    • Frog
    • Funce
    • NoctiZ
    • Suntax
    • SuperJack
    • TheDarkestLight
    • Toadette
    • Stealthbomber16 * * (Vacation)

i see toadettes nuke detonated then good on you.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

15. ISO #515

Action:
    i want to walk up to general smars and colonel link then kick my left foot against my right, then raise my left arm to form a triangle, and salute!
    then say "General, colonel, good day sirs/mann(depending on if the general or colonel are female or male)" then stand in a formal, military position out of the salute and look at them both and say "to be honest to you respectable men of honour I am not a military personnel but i was hoping i could fine a quartermaster or keeper of weapons here and to find infomation about this great city that you are here to fight and defend for, if you are willing to provide sir/maam(depending on if the general or colonel are female or male) " then after my line i want to salute again and nod back into a formal position waiting for a response.

AFTER they have spoken to me FULLY,i want to walk away from any personnel and exclaim and try to open Mcguffins chest
    Last edited by Suntax; January 29th, 2016 at 03:06 PM.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

16. ISO #516

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Action:
    i want to walk up to general smars and colonel link then kick my left foot against my right, then raise my left arm to form a triangle, and salute!
    then say "General, colonel good day sirs" then stand in a formal, military position out of the salute and look at them both and say "to be honest to you respectable men of honour I am not a military personnel but i was hoping i could fine a quartermaster or keeper of weapons here " then after my line i want to salute again and nod back into a formal position waiting for a response.

AFTER they have spoken to me FULLY,i want to walk away from any personnel and exclaim and try to open Mcguffins chest
    My chest is locked. ):

What's yours named?
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

17. ISO #517

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    My chest is locked. ):

What's yours named?
    - MacGuffin Chest of Ultimate Seeker

18. ISO #518

Actually good question to everyone what are your chest called as i mentioned befor mine is MacGuffin Chest of Ultimate Seeker so whats yours? just curious.

19. ISO #519

Actually good question to everyone what are your chest called as i mentioned befor mine is MacGuffin Chest of Ultimate Seeker so whats yours? just curious.
    MacGuffin Chest of Ultimate Receiver
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

20. ISO #520

This has been asked so many times it hurts.

Special Points is the typical RPG "Mana Points". Special stuff like Gadgets, Magic or Special Abilities costs SP.
    SP regenerates every Round, which is a cycle of 10 Turns. This means each Round has 10 parts.

Edit : And just a semi-spoiler-whateverz and super vague, a random player has managed to find something related to a special chest.
    Hint : Fragment.
    Last edited by RLVG; January 29th, 2016 at 03:49 PM.

21. ISO #521

This has been asked so many times it hurts.

Special Points is the typical RPG "Mana Points". Special stuff like Gadgets, Magic or Special Abilities costs SP.
    SP regenerates every Round, which is a cycle of 10 Turns. This means each Round has 10 parts.

Edit : And just a semi-spoiler-whateverz and super vague, a random player has managed to find something related to a special chest.
    Hint : Fragment.
    Could've just put the explanation on the first page for everyone to look up again.
    ah fuck.

22. ISO #522

i see toadettes nuke detonated then good on you.
    I actually hacked the computer and found there are 2 more nukes.

I have also been teleported to the city of Boondon - Frog where you at? I'm somewhere else now with 2 more nukes where should we nuke next?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23. ISO #523

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post

I have also been teleported to the city of Boondon - Frog where you at? I'm somewhere else now with 2 more nukes where should we nuke next?
    cool nukes be chilling but how will you aim and detonate them without the computer to put in the coords
    also who has been mortally injured, im curious
    i think you should nuke the south, dirty southerners

24. ISO #524

cool nukes be chilling but how will you aim and detonate them without the computer to put in the coords
    also who has been mortally injured, im curious
    i think you should nuke the south, dirty southerners
    I made it portable. I have a red wagon I am pulling it along in (the computer + nukes)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

25. ISO #525

I'm in Lyx. I was afraid West would be nuked.

I can transport anywhere basically, and this ruby is nuts powerful. It costs 100 sp to use. It's basically a nuke. I decided to leave it until I can take it without using it at that moment. Danen (my Monk) told me how.

I'm going to mine us a bunch of silver so we can have special weapons/armor. (silver is good against monsters- undead/werewolves/skeletons/vampires/etc.)

Let's meet in ~6 turns and we can share the silver weapons?

I need to mine silver (~3 turns), then go to the portal (~3 turns).

I can teleport to Kalesh, Lyx, and Bondon so far.

I'm also officially in the cult of DOOM. It's fucking hilarious process of joining. Awesome storytelling RLVG :-D

I can bring the chalice with me so if anyone wants to join you can meet up with me to take the test.

I have the MacGuffin Chest of Master Jewler. I guess the rubies and emeralds make sense now.

I'm also looking for an "Overlord Key" in case anyone finds it.
    Last edited by Frog; January 29th, 2016 at 04:42 PM.

26. ISO #526

I made it portable. I have a red wagon I am pulling it along in (the computer + nukes)
    HOW FUCKING BIG IS THIS WAGON OR WHY ARE THE NUKE SO BLOODY SMALL???????????????????

27. ISO #527

Y'all doing world-destroying shit and I'm sitting here trying to find some small explosives.. seriously, do you make like 20 actions in a turn and try to pass it off as one? LOL
    ah fuck.

28. ISO #528

ANALYSIS: APPA IS UNDERGROUND AND SAFE FROM FUTURE NUCLEAR ATTACKS. HOWEVER IS SURROUNDED BY WALKING CORPSES.

APPA IS IN NO DANGER.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

29. ISO #529

ANOUNCEMENT: APPA IS "POWER READING" HIS BOOK, AND ONE OF HIS ACTIONS IS "PUNCH IT REALLY HARD IN THE HEAD"
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

hey rlvg you said that if you wanted a city map you would be open to maps
    Boondon.jpg
    there is one of boondon if you feel like its slightly better

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Y'all doing world-destroying shit and I'm sitting here trying to find some small explosives.. seriously, do you make like 20 actions in a turn and try to pass it off as one? LOL
    Do as much as possible where you are in each turn.

E.G.

1.)Inspect the new environment:

I.
    Look around
    a)look up
    b)look down
    c)look around
    etc.

II.
    Talk to each person in the room individually, ask them the following list of questions:
    [Insert rp dialogue here]
    a)Hello/HEY YOU!
    b)Why are you in this city/what do you do?
    c)I'm looking for a quest/item/travelling companions
    d)Anything you want to tell/ask me?

2)Perform active action in environment:
    Challenge the bartender to a puzzle challenge for a carton of cigarettes. Bet box of oreos.

3)Perform passive action in environment:
    combine spear with spike and shoelace to create tool: pick axe.

35. ISO #535

Do as much as possible where you are in each turn.

E.G.

1.)Inspect the new environment:

I.
    Look around
    a)look up
    b)look down
    c)look around
    etc.

II.
    Talk to each person in the room individually, ask them the following list of questions:
    a)Hello/HEY YOU!
    b)Why are you in this city/what do you do?
    c)I'm looking for a quest/item/travelling companions
    d)Anything you want to tell/ask me?

2)Perform active action in environment:
    Challenge the bartender to a puzzle challenge for a carton of cigarettes. Bet box of oreos.

3)Perform passive action in environment:
    combine spear with spike and shoelace to create tool: pick axe.
    RESPONSE: FROG, WHY DID YOU THINK THE SPEAR THING WITH THE SKELETONS WOULD WORK IN THE FIRST PLACE.

48c.jpg

I'M CERTAIN THE SCENARIO DEPICTED ABOVE WOULD HAPPEN.
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

Dech.jpg
    here is a map of dech in my upgraded version for ye
    Perhaps you could make an improvised city map?

High-tech city with 3 layers, stacked on top of eachothers as a giant square.

Layer 1 : Poverty - Alchemist, Bar, Blackmarket, Residental, Hideout, Poison Seller.
    Layer 2 : Average Life - Blacksmith, Bar, Trade Emporium, Tailor, Arena, Residental.
    Layer 3 : Richman's Tier - Zeppelin, Hang-Glider area, Royal Palace, Residental, bunch of trees, Bar, Casino, Hotel, Bank.

(City of Ravas)

38. ISO #538

Perhaps you could make an improvised city map?

High-tech city with 3 layers, stacked on top of eachothers as a giant square.

Layer 1 : Poverty - Alchemist, Bar, Blackmarket, Residental, Hideout, Poison Seller.
    Layer 2 : Average Life - Blacksmith, Bar, Trade Emporium, Tailor, Arena, Residental.
    Layer 3 : Richman's Tier - Zeppelin, Hang-Glider area, Royal Palace, Residental, bunch of trees, Bar, Casino, Hotel, Bank.

(City of Ravas)
    ahh you want me to create a whole other city map, can do but may take me till tomorrow to get it right
    also heres dexan, bit shiiter then the other but a improvement over yours
    Dexan.jpg

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

Lmao. Yeah. I figured out how to kill them.
    im currently spending my time making a brand new city for you all to explore as request of the great host so its underway and that is the reason my discussion here is low.

41. ISO #541

Frog I like the plan. I am going to look around this city and see what I can find this turn. I also may need another tire for my wagon that took a beating from my teleportation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

42. ISO #542

im currently spending my time making a brand new city for you all to explore as request of the great host so its underway and that is the reason my discussion here is low.
    It's not really a "brand new city", just that I haven't made a map for it yet.
    Just about every tile on the map including each city is scripted, with many random secrets if you do enough stuff.

However, maps are greatly appreciated because the host is shit at cartography.

43. ISO #543

hello all im back
    people need to input there actions we have like 4 still
    i made ravesh or whatever it was called

Ravas Poor level.jpg Level one:Poverty District
    Muddy floors,petty crime,Mugging and disease are what is known on the lower levels of Ravesh as-The UnderCity
    People here live a life of crime and death,disease runs amok and the upper citizens care not for there muddied ground or poverty stricken, first level into Ravesh

Ravas Middle Class LEVEL.jpg Level 2:Middle class district
    Vibrant,Busy, normal- grassy floors of whats left in the land and the wealth of the average worker, this is Sliver City
    People here live a life like in many normal cities around the realm eat,work,sleep repeat with a weekend to lay down and drink at the bar or watch the arena the people here do not want problems but to live a life

Ravas Rich EVEL.jpg:Level 3:Rich District
    With there fake expensive turf, Gold layered roads and bright blue skies the rich who live here find themselves in a life of joy and snobbishness.
    filled with rich entrepreneurs,oligarchs and bosses of crime families the Ravesh Rich district or better known as Golden City takes up 95% of the gold reserves in Ravesh and the ones who life here, certainly live.

so there you go RLVG Ravesh and its city map complete with bit of description if you wish to use it.
    +100 points in architectural map building

44. ISO #544

Frog I like the plan. I am going to look around this city and see what I can find this turn. I also may need another tire for my wagon that took a beating from my teleportation.
    You are 1 square away from me.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

45. ISO #545

I'm still thinking through my next action.

Options:
    -Find the toughest mofo in town and force him to join me and my Monk.
    -"Hire" miners a and kill them after they've brought me silver and gems.
    -Ask for help. Request fighting companions and miners.

I think I want to slowly develop an army of people from all over (and have them constantly orgy in Town Squares).

But I also need a lot of silver and gems...

Step 1: I need a pick axe.
    Step 2: I need a miner companion to show me the mining areas (can be combined with 1)
    Step 3: I need a fighting companion

So... I'm going to go to the bar, ask people all my questions.
    Challenge the bartender to a puzzle duel for a carton of cigarettes.
    Use the cigarettes to bet with the miner(s) for their companionship.
    Go mine, come back and recruit fighters to join me in my gang DOOM.
    Meet up with Toadette.

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

One of the things I was unclear about was the Time that the game is in.

It's currently Day. At end of each round, it becomes slightly later.
    This is the cycle : Day, Dusk, Night, Dawn.
    Cool good to know
    also is the Ravesh map alright enough for you

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

Yea sorry about that tried to deal with it but it failed so yea but you can see them at least so it's all good and cool

50. ISO #550

ANNOUNCEMENT: APPA HAS THE POTENTAL OF MAKING A BIO-WEAPON.
    fucketh me in the ass