Expectations in Policy: A Complaint
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Expectations in Policy: A Complaint

Taylor Clark: 'We have a new business strategy.'
    Taylor Clark: 'In order to gain more eyeballs and a clear consensus, we need a partnership where we can transparently crystallize a manifesto.'
    Taylor Clark: 'Do you have anything to add on this topic?'

Davis Thompson: 'Our corporate social responsibility center is focused on new ways to amortize the consumer space through authentic deployments of vector.'
    Davis Thompson: 'Thus, if the challenges persist, we should immediately drill down.'
    Davis Thompson: 'And yourself?'

Taylor Clark: 'That's quite interesting, would you be able to submit a report to Johnson up at Headquarters giving an explanation on the implementation on those ideas out in the field? Oh, and be sure to have it in triplicate.'

Davis Thompson: 'Hmm. Not sure about that one. The tax-and-accounting department had issues with the vertical way you strategically treated this SPECIFIC situation.'

Taylor Clark: 'Any problems with my treatment of the issue can be directly stated to Harold, he's very hands on about these things. I'm sorry you feel that way about the way we've gone with this one, but my hands are tied when it comes to further deviation from the initially described goals at our AGM.'

Davis Thompson: 'Well you see, we can't really do that at the moment; Harold's vector center is focused on new ways to future-proof the consumer space through social deployments of synergy. We lack the manpower to quickly treat this situation and thus, should not apply the fix right now and instead circle back and employ a new bleeding-edge innovation.'

Taylor Clark: 'You're bringing this up now? Why was this not addressed in our intial rollout fallout potentialities risk assessment? Any department head wanting their hand held through this time of flux in the company surely has one foot out the door already I'm afraid. Pussyfooting around the issue aside, applications may be accepted by HR in reference to temp hires for this upgrade project, but beyond that it's your ass on the line, not mine.'

Davis Thompson: 'Sorry sir, I'm just the messenger in this situation. Our team leader gave us a pep talk earlier about how we should always review our older decisions to see if they are costworthy or not; I collected data and it seems the plan that was put in place is NOT optimal. I would prefer for more time to be spent on brainstorming holistically to leverage more innovative traction.
    Davis Thompson: That aside, I have already swapped out to a plan that was put aside in my backpocket; Instead of a partnership where we can transparently crystallize a manifesto, we could vertically integrate a meta incubator where cloud-based performance benchmarks in learnings could rise to the roof.'

Taylor Clark:' Cost-benefit analysis has it's place in business Davis, however that time is NOT in the middle of a rollout operation of this scale. Have Jimmy call into my office on Monday, I'll let him know his little 'peptalk' cannot involve relinquishing his responsibilities in micromanaging his employees. As a technician in this area, it is of course your prerogative to come up with new, exciting ways to revolutionize this varied and pioneering field, but when clocked in, I expect you to adhere to company policy to the highest degree. Surely you can appreciate that?'

Davis Thompson: 'Yes.'

Taylor Clark: 'See you on Monday.'

2. ISO #2

Re: Expectations in Policy: A Complaint

Hello, Davis here.

Simply wanted to add that our competitors have already started disrupting the cross-pollinate between the thought leaders and Jimmy; This might end up threatening the company's relations with the team leader and he might end up leaving before the project is done. I recommend not being too harsh towards him.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Davis, do not interfer with the punishment that will be given to Jimmy. I've already talked about it with Valentine and we recently got him to extend his contract for another year, meaning that if he DOES breach it by leaving the company, we will actually gain huge benefits and could employ more qualified interns. In the meantime, I would like you to stop argumenting and prepare for the upcoming week scheduled with heavy-duty work.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    This post will not be complete without comment from Yuki.

We're talking about business -- any number of communist directions this could be taken.
    Dark want to join my company? all you have to do is read and sign this:

I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera... Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum, et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum!
    people once said that Firebringer played legit for example

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Psyduck View Post
    Dark want to join my company? all you have to do is read and sign this:

I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera... Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum, et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum!
    Response:

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Nice meme

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

I'm going to go ahead and say Davis is a dumbass in case anyone else is thinking it too.

If you're in the process of seeking and developing a partnership for synergistic purposes it means one of two things:
    1. You're in a weak position where you need the partnership
    2. You're in a strong position looking to expand

Neither of those options would favor some sort of internal vertical integration.

Changing things up this late in the process only serves to muddy the deal and make it look like you're shitting the bed to your proposed partners and anyone else they might speak with. Succinctly, your reputation is on the line and from the sound of it, it seems like you're in position #1 where that approach is horrible.

Taking more time to think of another plan is about as useful as rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic where time is a precious commodity.

Seriously, fuck Davis.

In case anyone is wondering what's going on here, Fyre, Davis, and Taylor are all the same person. And they're all someone else's smurfs.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and say Davis is a dumbass in case anyone else is thinking it too.

If you're in the process of seeking and developing a partnership for synergistic purposes it means one of two things:

Neither of those options would favor some sort of internal vertical integration.

Changing things up this late in the process only serves to muddy the deal and make it look like you're shitting the bed to your proposed partners and anyone else they might speak with. Succinctly, your reputation is on the line and from the sound of it, it seems like you're in position #1 where that approach is horrible.

Taking more time to think of another plan is about as useful as rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic where time is a precious commodity.

Seriously, fuck Davis.
    I think we need some real business lessons from Frog? That don't just use random buzzwords and incorrect forms of words.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post

Seriously, fuck Davis.

In case anyone is wondering what's going on here, Fyre, Davis, and Taylor are all the same person. And they're all someone else's smurfs.
    Who is Fyre?

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by FYRE View Post
    Taylor Clark: 'We have a new business strategy.'
    Taylor Clark: 'In order to gain more eyeballs and a clear consensus, we need a partnership where we can transparently crystallize a manifesto.'
    Taylor Clark: 'Do you have anything to add on this topic?'

Davis Thompson: 'Our corporate social responsibility center is focused on new ways to amortize the consumer space through authentic deployments of vector.'
    Davis Thompson: 'Thus, if the challenges persist, we should immediately drill down.'
    Davis Thompson: 'And yourself?'

Taylor Clark: 'That's quite interesting, would you be able to submit a report to Johnson up at Headquarters giving an explanation on the implementation on those ideas out in the field? Oh, and be sure to have it in triplicate.'

Davis Thompson: 'Hmm. Not sure about that one. The tax-and-accounting department had issues with the vertical way you strategically treated this SPECIFIC situation.'

Taylor Clark: 'Any problems with my treatment of the issue can be directly stated to Harold, he's very hands on about these things. I'm sorry you feel that way about the way we've gone with this one, but my hands are tied when it comes to further deviation from the initially described goals at our AGM.'

Davis Thompson: 'Well you see, we can't really do that at the moment; Harold's vector center is focused on new ways to future-proof the consumer space through social deployments of synergy. We lack the manpower to quickly treat this situation and thus, should not apply the fix right now and instead circle back and employ a new bleeding-edge innovation.'

Taylor Clark: 'You're bringing this up now? Why was this not addressed in our intial rollout fallout potentialities risk assessment? Any department head wanting their hand held through this time of flux in the company surely has one foot out the door already I'm afraid. Pussyfooting around the issue aside, applications may be accepted by HR in reference to temp hires for this upgrade project, but beyond that it's your ass on the line, not mine.'

Davis Thompson: 'Sorry sir, I'm just the messenger in this situation. Our team leader gave us a pep talk earlier about how we should always review our older decisions to see if they are costworthy or not; I collected data and it seems the plan that was put in place is NOT optimal. I would prefer for more time to be spent on brainstorming holistically to leverage more innovative traction.
    Davis Thompson: That aside, I have already swapped out to a plan that was put aside in my backpocket; Instead of a partnership where we can transparently crystallize a manifesto, we could vertically integrate a meta incubator where cloud-based performance benchmarks in learnings could rise to the roof.'

Taylor Clark:' Cost-benefit analysis has it's place in business Davis, however that time is NOT in the middle of a rollout operation of this scale. Have Jimmy call into my office on Monday, I'll let him know his little 'peptalk' cannot involve relinquishing his responsibilities in micromanaging his employees. As a technician in this area, it is of course your prerogative to come up with new, exciting ways to revolutionize this varied and pioneering field, but when clocked in, I expect you to adhere to company policy to the highest degree. Surely you can appreciate that?'

Davis Thompson: 'Yes.'

Taylor Clark: 'See you on Monday.'
    Yes.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Clark View Post
    No need, I feel my message came across nicely. Thank you for your consideration though.
    You Rightscorp assholes need to stop pushing for spam and shaking down honest company's with garbage lawsuits asking for handouts.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.