Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Re: S-FM 166: Pick Your Poison

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Walter White View Post
    Yeah I'm strongly thinking Toads and Glass with that vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Walter White View Post
    Well, since the game is not over, both scum are in Toads, Yami Yugi and Glass.

Wow, scum helped me with putting Mist as town. I did not expect that...
    Then vote glass with me :/

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

Game Over
    The town gathered for what would be the last lynching. As they started trying to process all the events leading up to now they decided that S-FM BRING BACK MIST YOU COWARD was the one to go. He didn't fit in well with the town anyways.

S-FM BRING BACK MIST YOU COWARD was lynched he was a Town Citizen

The Mafia Team has Won
    Congratulations to S-FM Toads and S-FM Yami Yugi

Player List Role List GraveYard
    S-FM BRING BACK MIST YOU COWARD
    S-FM Shattered Glass
    S-FM Yami Yugi
    S-FM Chariston Blandpole
    S-FM Walter White
    S-FM Freddy Krueger
    S-FM Rick Grimes
    S-FM Toads
    S-FM Frank Underwood
    Random Mafia
    Random Mafia

Town Power
    Town Power
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    S-FM Chariston Blandpole-Town Deputy
    S-FM Rick Grimes-Killed Night 1, Role Unknown.
    S-FM Freddy Kruegar-Killed Night 2, Role Unknown.
    S-FM Frank Underwood-Killed Night 2, Role Unknown.
    S-FM BRING BACK MIST YOU COWARD-Town Citizen
    Last edited by Firebringer; November 11th, 2015 at 03:49 AM.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

12. ISO #212

Player List:

Anon Account Player Role
    S-FM Toads
    S-FM Yami Yugi
    S-FM Walter White
    S-FM Rick Grimes
    S-FM Frank Underwood
    S-FM Shattered Glass
    S-FM BRING BACK MIST YOU COWARD
    S-FM Freddy Krueger
    S-FM Chariston Blandpole
    Toadette
    SuperJack
    Vedith
    RLVG
    Yzb25
    Funce
    Stealthbomber16
    Metal Sonic
    Iceepirate
    Mafia Janitor
    Mafia Framer
    Jailor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Deputy

Host Thoughts:
    The game was incredibly inactive, I think this is mostly due to anon accounts and a few players being relatively new to our site. The game was frustrating to watch since their was so little activity and I kept extending times and town barely used any of it for discussion. I think I am going to avoid anon accounts for future games because players simply weren't active or the setup wasn't interesting enough to keep people engaged.

Mafia Night Chat:
    https://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/ZRTzbMWcS34c6
    Jailor Chat:
    https://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/rbNGzUZcXAT

MVP:
    I honestly don't think this game ran long enough or had enough activity to truly qualify for MVP, but if anyone deserves it, it would definitely be SuperJack. He really controlled day discussion for the town. He was able to get a lynch off Day 1 on deputy, no one really pressured him even for that, and was able to do a good bus on his teammate without anyone questioning his affiliations to anyone.
    Last edited by Firebringer; November 11th, 2015 at 03:45 AM.

13. ISO #213

The game was simplistic, like I said before it had quite a few changes from mafia scum such as more diverse role list IMO, the Jailor was really weakened and I was happy to see Mafia pick it. I don't think I will run this game ever again though partly because expecting a big WIFOM battle pregame is kind of like flipping a coin on what you get.

The mafia had huge advantage just based on roles in the game. If this were ever to run again I probably would just have a Day 1 where everyone discusses and have the TPR and Mafia pick then for roles by days end. Would be probably much better of a game.

If anyone thought that I don't random I would say to just look at the teams, I thought this was a little unfair to town by having Toadette and Super on same team but I stuck to the random, Icee being his first game unfortunately I thought he could handle it better

Anyways any thoughts or concerns?
    I am open to some criticism.

14. ISO #214

The inactivity in this game was very sad to watch as an observer.

I was also kind of confused as to why a Townie would suggest everyone discuss what they would pick as roles for each team.

Mafia can easily just lie, Townies are likely to tell the truth. That makes identifying the TPRs incredibly easy with no real way to find the Mafia. Yami was so open with his picks so to encourage everyone else to be as open/divulging. This was interpreted as a Town move somehow.

I would have played this game like a Vanilla 2 v 7. That would have required a lot of vote shuffling and activity, something this game was incapable of doing in the first place.

^Therefore this was a doomed game from the start imo.

**SuperJack was still very amusing to read.
    Last edited by Frog; November 11th, 2015 at 05:11 AM.

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

GG everyone

I am not surprised by most anon flips except I really did think Walter was RLVG ^_^
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

Anyway,

-vote Iceepirate

Mafia was overpowered and was going to win no matter what.

Iceepirate did nothing scummy unlike mist and shattered glass and Freddy who appeared scummy all game. He also didn't jail and execute a town player and he didn't mislynch anybody. He almost stayed under the radar just enough to survive a day 1 lynch and he would have probably saved the game had he not had 2 scum push his mislynch. In fact trying to stay under the radar was a good play for a deputy.

Of all the town players he played the best and deserves MVP this game.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. ISO #221

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Anyway,

-vote Iceepirate

Mafia was overpowered and was going to win no matter what.

Iceepirate did nothing scummy unlike mist and shattered glass and Freddy who appeared scummy all game. He also didn't jail and execute a town player and he didn't mislynch anybody. He almost stayed under the radar just enough to survive a day 1 lynch and he would have probably saved the game had he not had 2 scum push his mislynch. In fact trying to stay under the radar was a good play for a deputy.

Of all the town players he played the best and deserves MVP this game.
    Did you see the Jailor chat?

The person who was jailed didn't even show up to the jail chat.

22. ISO #222

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Did you see the Jailor chat?

The person who was jailed didn't even show up to the jail chat.
    Iceepirate MVP!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23. ISO #223

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    The inactivity in this game was very sad to watch as an observer.

I was also kind of confused as to why a Townie would suggest everyone discuss what they would pick as roles for each team.

Mafia can easily just lie, Townies are likely to tell the truth. That makes identifying the TPRs incredibly easy with no real way to find the Mafia. Yami was so open with his picks so to encourage everyone else to be as open/divulging. This was interpreted as a Town move somehow.

I would have played this game like a Vanilla 2 v 7. That would have required a lot of vote shuffling and activity, something this game was incapable of doing in the first place.

^Therefore this was a doomed game from the start imo.

**SuperJack was still very amusing to read.
    It was a shit conversation starter. But all the other stuff I could think of saying and doing (pressure voting, trolling, exc.) would only receive apathy / short replies due to the nature of the setup, as you alluded to.

Anyway, what did TPR pick in the end? I'm curious.

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227