Mafia Comics - The Auditor
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Mafia Comics - The Auditor

Hey guys, quite the delay on this one, I apologize, plenty going on at the moment unfortunately. This ep is about the auditor, who is probably the only person that resembles an actual town role, and of course the most ridiculous of all lynch methods (sorry extended mothership, i'll get to you one day!).

Hope you enjoy, be sure to comment and rep

Auditor.png

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Mafia Comics - The Auditor

Time to go nerd on all of you!

Auditors don't work like this in the real world.

Auditors don't just deal with tax issues such as people failing to pay the money they owe.
    Their biggest role is actually examining financial documents and books to make sure everything is by the book (GAAP), they do various tests and samples to see if anything stands out.

In the end of day, they only give an opinion on the state of those documents.

It never made sense to me how a Auditor was Neutral Evil. If anything its Lawful Neutral.

*drops the mic*
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

5. ISO #5

I have to do an internal audit before I do an external audit in preparation for an IPO or strategic acquisition (Doing that right now.) Definitely not going by GAAP. NGM (non-GAAP measures) are better at telling the story for certain companies. E.g. Financial Tech, Bio Tech... mostly tech really.

Do I despise auditors? Nah, they're going to verify the basis of my valuation.

Do I hate sifting through seemingly endless piles of folders because I can't trust anyone else with the documents? Yes. It sucks and feels like a huge waste of time.

6. ISO #6

The accounting / tax auditors you hire as a private party (Fire and Frog's examples) are very different from the government tax auditors that are assigned to your case if the government thinks that you have been underpaying your taxes, lol. That's the difference -- people are usually a lot nicer to you if you're paying them.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    I looked at the signup sheets for an FM game once, but saw a mafia bus driver, and got scared and ran away >.<.
    Its great fun ^^ more interesting roles, more conversation. Forum games are great and you are already well welcomed to the forums now.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post

Auditors don't just deal with tax issues such as people failing to pay the money they owe.
    Their biggest role is actually examining financial documents and books to make sure everything is by the book (GAAP), they do various tests and samples to see if anything stands out.

It never made sense to me how a Auditor was Neutral Evil. If anything its Lawful Neutral.

*drops the mic*

Well, it's not like we have giant microwaves, either...

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

What game would you recommend I join as a beginner?
    If in mafia starcraft I recommend playing classic mode. On forum I recommend classic mafia game like Cryptonic

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post

*drops the mic*
    Drop-p-p-p the basssss.s.s.s.s

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

16. ISO #16

What game would you recommend I join as a beginner?
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumd...hp/104-Signups
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒