FM XXV - Signups - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. ISO #151

Re: FM XXV - Signups

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    You could try to hit multiple buckets with the same name, like Turkey.
    At the very least, how about members who have made very bad names to themselves? So, basically all of us.
    So you're against the current names, but would be ok with a name change that includes current users lol

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Women names! For the games!
    Both modern and historically.
    Both fictional and non-fictional.
    <3
    There will be too many repeats and too many long names. Hosts who use extremely longs names w/ punctuation deserve to be killed.
    I might just keep the names I have, they're just names lol. They're supposed to be easy to remember and different from one another lol.
    Plus, I've already made accounts and subforums, it was a pain in the ass to do. Remembering now, I don't want to change them all again D:

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    There will be too many repeats and too many long names. Hosts who use extremely longs names w/ punctuation deserve to be killed.
    I might just keep the names I have, they're just names lol. They're supposed to be easy to remember and different from one another lol.
    Plus, I've already made accounts and subforums, it was a pain in the ass to do. Remembering now, I don't want to change them all again D:
    Florence Nightingale
    Buffy
    Olivia Dunham
    Agent Carter
    Mary Shelly
    Marie Curie
    Margaret Thatcher/ The Iron Lady
    The Queen
    Beatrix Kiddo

et cetera et cetera et cetera

Non of these repeat, they are not too long.

Tip: Don't change the accounts, just the account names?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Florence Nightingale
    Buffy
    Olivia Dunham
    Agent Carter
    Mary Shelly
    Marie Curie
    Margaret Thatcher/ The Iron Lady
    The Queen
    Beatrix Kiddo

et cetera et cetera et cetera

Non of these repeat, they are not too long.

Tip: Don't change the accounts, just the account names?
    No one wants to type in Florence Nightingale and Margaret Thatcher 10 times in one day just to vote lol. Usernames are easy, and people remember them and remember how to spell them.

It's a huge pain in the ass to change every name, and change every subforum, and then double check that all the permissions are right between new account names and old subforums.
    They're literally just names lol. It's not worth the effort to change them when the names are normal lol

8. ISO #158

Yes account names may be easy for some. But only because they have been repeated many times, and yet some names will still be difficult to type. And I don't know about other people, but in fm games I tend to just copy and paste the names even when mobile.

I'm not using other peoples accounts names. It's something I personally don't enjoy. Especially when a good chunk of people I know. They have memories and personalities built into them.
    I just don't wear other peoples suits.
    And despite me generally looking forward to the game I wouldn't enjoy it with other peoples main account names, and yet I've tried it before in a previous FM game and didn't enjoy it then either.
    I was given the name of someone I knew nothing about, and the game was then filled with nostalgia and references. Which left newer players clueless and older players distracted.

I appreciate that you have gone through all the effort into creating a well designed setup, containing role play and even awesome role cards.
    Yet you decided to give 0 fucks about the creativity of the FM Names and went lazy, just coping names already used on the site. Which could even lead to personal attacks/insults.

I'm not telling you to change it into female name, It was a suggestion there are better alternatives to using names copied form the forum.

I'm really sorry, but I can't play in this game. It just feels wrong to use a main accounts name. And please, don't go changing the names now since I will just feel guilty with all the extra work you have to do.

/unsign
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

LOL if names makes you unsign, then good riddance. I'm not wasting several hours changing names, sub forums, and editting all the threads when the names are fine.

IDK How I "went lazy" when the accounts were made before rolecards, but OK then lol
    I play FM games for fun. I enjoy Anonymous accounts because I get to add in a little roleplay which I enjoy. But when they have the names of people we know/known personally it adds the opposite effect.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I can roleplay as those old players.

Give me Ash or Bruno. I will troll the fuck out of your game.
    Not even kidding. I will ruin your game by trolling it.

Edit: Cause thats what those players are, trolls.
    Right cause Mafia is all about roleplaying lol
    Also, you don't even know Ash lol

Also 2: Guess I need to fill 2 spots.

I've already spent 2-3 hours making accounts, subforums, and putting in all the info. I'm really not wanting to spend another 2-3 hours doing it all over again because people can't play mafia without roleplaying.

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

Ventriloquist, Disguiser, Ghost, Meta
    y'know, the entire point of anonymous accounts.
    Ohh right.

changing your meta to follow theme of your anon account is part of the roleplay.
    Harder to figure out who anyone is if they follow the theme.

The roles are just added bonus.

I see it the other way around.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

Also how does it take hours to setup 30 accounts?
    All you have to do is rename them if you sent them all roles and stuff....
    Cause I also have 34 subforums and have to make sure all the new names match the new subforums and all the threads that contain names will need to be edited to show new information. It's a lot of work to change everything while making sure everything is still correct.

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

I just don't understand after what Bruno did in last FM why you decided to tarnish this game by having an account named after him.

Too me it seems like asking for trouble.
    But w/e.
    Because what kind of idiot would ruin an entire game and their own forum reputation just because they think role playing as bruno is more important than playing their role?

Your concern is non-existant.

20. ISO #170

Because what kind of idiot would ruin an entire game and their own forum reputation just because they think role playing as bruno is more important than playing their role?

Your concern is non-existant.
    I think its more of : Why honour the memory of people who where toxic to the forums.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

Yes account names may be easy for some. But only because they have been repeated many times, and yet some names will still be difficult to type. And I don't know about other people, but in fm games I tend to just copy and paste the names even when mobile.

I'm not using other peoples accounts names. It's something I personally don't enjoy. Especially when a good chunk of people I know. They have memories and personalities built into them.
    I just don't wear other peoples suits.
    And despite me generally looking forward to the game I wouldn't enjoy it with other peoples main account names, and yet I've tried it before in a previous FM game and didn't enjoy it then either.
    I was given the name of someone I knew nothing about, and the game was then filled with nostalgia and references. Which left newer players clueless and older players distracted.

I appreciate that you have gone through all the effort into creating a well designed setup, containing role play and even awesome role cards.
    Yet you decided to give 0 fucks about the creativity of the FM Names and went lazy, just coping names already used on the site. Which could even lead to personal attacks/insults.

I'm not telling you to change it into female name, It was a suggestion there are better alternatives to using names copied form the forum.

I'm really sorry, but I can't play in this game. It just feels wrong to use a main accounts name. And please, don't go changing the names now since I will just feel guilty with all the extra work you have to do.

/unsign
    Lol you're retarded

i<3cryptonic

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

I think this blew up from a fun suggestion into too much drama. Save it for the game people.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

25. ISO #175

While I generally don't think names should be a problem, I also think that the current anon names might lead to inside jokes between older members which will also go straight over the head of the more recent members of the forums.
    It's just a possible scenario that might lead to unnecessary distractions during the game. I think stuff like that should be taken into account.

26. ISO #176

FM Ambient
    FM AppleyNO
    FM Ash
    FM Blazer
    FM Borkbot
    FM Brendan
    FM Bruno
    FM Bunny
    FM Chane
    FM CmG
    FM creedkingsx
    FM Cryptonic
    FM Damus_Graves
    FM Dust
    FM Duzero
    FM Gingerape
    FM Elixir
    FM Fatalis
    FM Goremancer
    FM Frostbyte
    FM Kromos
    FM Lazers
    FM Glip
    FM Luna
    FM Lysergic
    FM MintBerry Crunch
    FM Mugy
    FM Nick
    FM NoctiZ
    FM Orpz
    FM Raptorblaze
    FM RookRanger
    FM Slaol
    FM Ubernox
    Titus
    ika
    Firebringer???

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

To de-sand all your vaginas, I will change the names.
    I am not revealing what I am changing them to, so sign because you are interested in the setup or don't play.
    That's probably for the best.

You're the host.

This is not a democracy anymore.

You put in the time, you decide.

I'm half hoping you find 34 famous dictators.

Napoleon
    Stalin
    Hitler
    Mussolini
    Castro
    Mugabe
    Vlad III
    Kim Jong-Ill
    Idi Amin Dada
    Lenin
    Emperor Hirohito
    Chiang Kai-shek
    Ho Chi Minh
    Kim Il Sung
    Hussein
    Omar al-Bashir
    Mao Zedong

etc...

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

OK I'll be putting in some time now to get all permissions finished off. Hopefully start within a week, 2 tops
    Can you give me a hand with the Cross-community M-FM plox? Not for hosting, but for the actual setup itself? I need help balancing and wording the actual rolecards. Maybe an hour tops if you have time. Shoot me a pm plox.

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

Alright, I managed to find a good chunk of time this weekend.
    I will be sending out rolecards to Anon accounts, double checking permissions and that correct rolecard was rec'd.

I will open up the FM XXV momentarily, I hope, so that the players can go through the information and get clarifications.

I'm hoping accounts will go out tomorrow, but I don't want to promise anything.

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198