Total Pokemon Adventure Island - By your own trusted communinty member! - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: Total Pokemon Adventure Island - By your own trusted communinty member!

You really think I'll be that crazy?

Yeah, I know, that it's the new hype, but it might look different from what you actually "imagine".
    Remember this, guys and gals: Right now this thing called Pokemon GO is too good to be true.
    Last edited by Fragos; September 20th, 2015 at 12:44 PM.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

2. ISO #152

Just a quick note for you.

If you haven't noticed, I also have quite a busy life, especially during my workdays. So I'm moving on bi-weekly schedule just to ease myself a little bit. I will be writing the script during the first weekend, and finishing off with the video on the second weekend. So don't you worry, you'll get your next episode soon if you're still at it. I plan to finish the entire thing enventually - it's now my personal hobby, after all.

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Cool Fragos!

Would love to see the Fragos play some S-FM games. ^^ I feel like you have only been involved in the pokemon recently.
    What you are talking about? It all already started 10 years ago, when I got my hand on Pokemon Emerald as my first game.

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

Actually when I started to play Pokemon Emerald, I already knew about Pokemon from first two generations, so seeing new Pokemon came quite a surprise for me.

But try not to stuff this thread too much... I still use it to place links for the ongoing episodes... unless it's better for us to make a separate thread for that.

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
    Fragos, where do you work and what do you do?
    Oh, don't you worry, my actual job has nothing to do with this. I do all this stuff during weekends, whenever I have free time availible. Also...

How about adding some magic in the mix? Episode 14 is now out!

Last edited by Fragos; October 18th, 2015 at 11:42 PM.

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

Don't you think your fans are curious though?
    Well, my job is nothing special, I just add engineering news to a certain site. No futher questions asked.

21. ISO #171

I have written a Character Guide on my DeviantArt page. Would you like to see it on this thread as well? (under spoiler tags, of course)

22. ISO #172

What's up, folks? With this episode, I have already reached half of the planned 30 episodes! And this one is getting released right under Halloween, so you're going for a thrill ride this time! Enjoy your watching. And... happy Halloween!

Last edited by Fragos; October 18th, 2015 at 11:41 PM.

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

This time, I have anoter good news. This time I started to receive reviews from TPI community (which I am part of as of now). The first review came from AXC, who reviewed my first episode of TPAI. I've copied the review from DeviantArt. Just open the spoiler box to proceed:

Spoiler : TPI Episodic Review: Frags Bunny's TPAI Ep.1 (by AXC) :
    The following review is by request. I only do SPECIFIC episodes by request. If you don't want a season review & just want my opinion on one particular episode of your show, let me know

Long overdue, right? Haven't seen an episodic review in awhile, right? Well ta-da! Here's my first one in a longtime. Today I'll be looking at Frags Bunny's Total Pokemon Adventure Island. I've seen his first episode at least 3 times now but kept pushing off episodic reviews because they were never a priority but let's try to change that. Anyways I've got an new way of doing these since they're only requested & don't really determine the best or worst of the show. Other than that, enjoy!

"The True Purpose of Baked Beans"

Plots: Despite watching this MANY times the plots didn't catch on in memory. What I do know is that it is the first episode so naturally the contestants were introduced. They're an interesting bunch indeed. I don't have any favorites yet. That'll come around when I watch the rest of the season for a review down the road. In the meantime I'm leaving this part in order to stop rambling. Apologies to you Frags for my bad memory xD

Nitpicks: Frags I'm going to be honest the audio is a bit muffled at times. Sometimes I can't hear you, especially over the BG music. I mentioned this already but I'm not done yet. The challenge was...different. I wasn't particularly fond of it but you get major props for doing something different in your first episode. At least you're trying much harder to be different unlike a certain TPI maker who's name I won't mention.

Pros & Cons:

Pros:

• Interesting cast of characters
    • Nice intro
    • Good comedy (despite the challenge)
    • Yamask's voice implies that you use something like Audacity to make him sound like that. If so then I love it.

Cons:

• The challenge was a turn off (to me)
    • Couldn't understand you at times
    • The elimination was a bit pointless

Final Thoughts: For a first episode it wasn't half bad. In fact it's one of the better pilots for TPI's I've seen this year. You've got something special & do plan on watching the rest of the show upon your turn for a season review. Until then this was a good start Frags! Keep it up!

The second review, this time for the whole pre-merge part came from another member of TPI Community, GamerBlitzfulAdvice. While it's rather short, I was somewhat surprised, that his first official review came for me. Here it is:

Spoiler : FragsBunny TPAI Pre-Merge Review (by GamerBlitzful) :
    [Note I'm not the best at reviewing in the world so I'm going to be short, sweet and simple.]

This was requested to me a long time ago by Frags himself, I put it off for a while since I went off of reviewing and came up with some plans irl. But here it is, the pre-merge review.

Now first I'm on episode 14 and I know episode 15 is out. But I can tell the merge is coming soon which is why this is a pre-merge review. Now then let's get to it.

I love TPAI, personally I believe this can be a really good show, Frags comes up with original and funny challenges, has a great sense of humour and is great at story telling. I have got to say Mudkip/Marshtomp is my favourite character, since day 1 he has been one of my favourites and his story is getting into detail now, especially since his evolution. Another character I like has to be Scraggy, this was only a recent liking as of what he did in episode 14 xD Not many people pull of what Frags did but it was hilarious non the less.

Personally, Frags is one of my favourite TPI makers, but the only problem I have with him is sometimes I struggle to understand him [No offence what so ever] I do have slightly bad hearing and once I go back over something I didn't hear properly I get it straight away.

I'm currently rooting for Rattata/Marshtomp/Loudred to win, I know that when future episodes come out Frags will do unique story lines and will come up with great challenges.

I know this is nothing like my last review but I've been up for way to long. Frags, you can expect another review at the end of your show if you are willing to have me judge it xD

The score I would give the show: 12/10 It's one of my favourites out there!

That doesn't mean that there won't be anything special for you as well. There is still a Mafia-themed episode coming around. You'll know it when it happen. And I'm looking forward for next big FM. That's all for now, guys!

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

Here is Episode! The famous "fear" challenge gets a new breadth! Imagine that you are watching "Robot Chicken" except there will be sketches of various nightmares. Oh, and you can't miss out the appearance of a special guest. His appearance alone is enough to color you surprised! I nearly exhausted myself to make another good episode - enjoy your watching!

Last edited by Fragos; November 11th, 2015 at 03:54 AM.

28. ISO #178

For some of you who might think that I am still trolling you, there is a good saying - "Successful troll is successful".

Also, now that some of my plans have been finalized, I'm going to announce something that might interest you - Episode 19 will be Mafia-themed. In that episode, the contestants will be playing... well, Mafia game, of course! Look forward to it, folks!

29. ISO #179

Are you hungry for more episodes? Well, just for you, I present The Hunger Game! Enjoy your watching!

30. ISO #180

This episode is more special than any other, there are many crazy things going aroundl! This time, I'm going to make my episodes to speak for thenselves! Enjoy your watching!

31. ISO #181

This time I'm giving you the special treat! Episode 19 will be themed around Mafia game itself! I hope you enjoy watching it!

Also, after this episode, I'm taking a break until the New Year. Don't you worry, I'll keep sending out the good quality after my break from TPAI is over. In fact, I actually plan to bring the third intro starting from Episode 20.

While I'm on break, try to make your predictions for the Final 12. Which one is going to be the ultimate winner? Who knows?.. This is going to be the turning point, so don't be afraid of making guesses!

32. ISO #182

Nice twist~
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

33. ISO #183

Don't miss out Episode 20! I'm back in production once again!

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

Do you like the game of Hot Potato? This episode has much more action than the last one, and it's fun to watch, too!

36. ISO #186

Have you been on a blind date before? Watch how another twist unfolds in Episode 22!

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

Why don't you just try to subscribe to my YouTube channel? )

39. ISO #189

Episode 23 is here! I'm just warning you - make sure that you won't die from laughter, because I almost did!

40. ISO #190

The next episode should be much softer than all the madness that you saw in the last episode. Sometimes a "breather" episode is needed, too!

Also, for those, who also want to watch Nuzlocke challenge, check this team and my other playlist on Youtube:

https://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/9272184

41. ISO #191

Remember Episode 1? Well, I have just improved it's quality by a LOT! You should check it and compare to the original, too!

42. ISO #192

Once again, another episode of TPAI. For those who have already used to the series, you can definitely enjoy yourself watching it!

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

Did you eat the microphone?
    Yes, my microphone just broke. It turned out that up till Episode 19 I was speaking through my webcab microphone and between episode 19 and 25 I was speaking through my real microphone. But with Episode 26, my old good voice is finally back, and it's much better this time! Speaking of which, here is the blockbuster episode itself!

Make sure to watch it if you are already following my channel!

45. ISO #195

After a long break, another episode of TPAI!

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

Original name of this episode was "Survival of the Fittest". Why I had to change it? Find out by watching another exciting episode of TPAI!

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

This is it, guys, the second to last episode of this season! The final three are engaged in Safari Game! The goal is simple - to catch five Pokemon and touch the pole! Surpisingly enough, their targets are not just ordinary "wild" Pokemon!

The next episode will be the show's finale! Out of the final two standing, one will be declared the ultimate winner! However - episodes like that take quite some time to make. So until I upload the final episode of TPAI, I will be open for Q&A! Feel free to ask me question about me, my show, the show's characters, and more! I'll be more than glad to answer all of those questions!