Kidnapper : Target escapes ur exe
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Kidnapper : Target escapes ur exe

so i was kidnapper and i had one execution. tried to exe someone on first try and it failed. saying tonight my target has immunity to conversional attacks
    and then i lost my exe. so that was literally. gg thats that role.
    i mean come on? one exe and target escapes. now i got 0 exe's.

how does the escape function work. i was jailed 3 times in a row once and was not killed. But lately i have been jailed n1 and been killed by interrogator/Kidnapper night 1 so many times.

how does it work?
    Last edited by MasterNinja; February 10th, 2015 at 09:16 PM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Kidnapper : Target escapes ur exe

Sometimes there is an option where jailors cannot be executed if jailed/kidnapped. This is because they have a 'key' of their own to a jail cell. Alternatively, the kidnapper can be role blocked or witched/roleblocked. If you are witched, sometimes there is an option where player doesn't know if he is witched, this can roleblock a jailor/kidnapper.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Uhm, its 2 options for it.

Unblockable kill - on / off
    Can jail triad/Maf members - on / off

uhm i will try to do some games to get another replay of this occuring. i mean this is nothing new for me and i kidnap someone and i pick exe and im not getting roleblocked or anything and it just says, tonight you're target has immunity to conversional attacks. like when i made this post i tried to kill a mason leader

and after that i lost my one execution that i had. should maybe have another option. can do 2 executions on / off.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

6. ISO #6

I believe there is a chance for your target to escape regardless of role. Similar to a gun jamming in roulette.

Target being night immune is like if a vigi were to try to shoot a GF. He would still waste the bullet.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I believe there is a chance for your target to escape regardless of role. Similar to a gun jamming in roulette.

Target being night immune is like if a vigi were to try to shoot a GF. He would still waste the bullet.
    You can thank me for this.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

When the fuck did this get added?

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Lord Slaolzin View Post
    When the fuck did this get added?
    I could be wrong. I am going off something I read in a prior kidnappers target escaped question. May have been bug reports. I could try to dig it up when I get home.

The roulette bit has existed for a very long time and is kinda a little known Easter egg
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

11. ISO #11

I could be wrong. I am going off something I read in a prior kidnappers target escaped question. May have been bug reports. I could try to dig it up when I get home.

The roulette bit has existed for a very long time and is kinda a little known Easter egg
    I know about the roulette, but in the main game jesus christ.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by nopro View Post
    What is the chance for that btw? I had it once so I would guess around 0,1%
    I'm not sure. Extremely low. Only happens on 2 shot I believe

18. ISO #18

I didn't know that. Now there is random element too!
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

19. ISO #19

Like I said. I could be totally wrong here and some non random mechanic could be in play for escaping a kidnapper. When I am back from work I will look into it although with the dev swap it may be a pain to figure out.