Complaint about corrupt moderator closing my introduction thread.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Post Complaint about corrupt moderator closing my introduction thread.

Hey everyone, as you probably already know me since I am so important, I probably don't need to introduce myself.

As you can see I am a victim here of something very serious. Moderator abuse.

That's right, this corrupt moderator decided to close my introduction thread for NO reason at all, no reason was given either.

I was just having a nice friendly chat with members of this community and introducing myself, when this corrupt moderator decides to close my thread.

I won't say his/her name, but surely one of your higher up members will know and can punish this corrupt moderator for his actions.

Please, take care of this corrupt moderator at once, who knows how many more victims of moderator abuse there could be.

2. ISO #2

Re: Complaint about corrupt moderator closing my introduction thread.

I asked coast to close the thread. As anyone with a life knows religion and politics are poor party conversations. That topic was going toxic quick and I did not want to see members attacking etch other over a silly conversation.

Regardless I think you are a smurf and I think you are trying to cause problems for giggles (In spite of your unique IP)
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Again... Someone please close this.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    I asked coast to close the thread. As anyone with a life knows religion and politics are poor party conversations. That topic was going toxic quick and I did not want to see members attacking etch other over a silly conversation.

Regardless I think you are a smurf and I think you are trying to cause problems for giggles (In spite of your unique IP)
    Nobody was attacking eachother in my introduction thread, we were having a nice friendly conversation, please unclose the thread.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Muv-Luv View Post
    Nobody was attacking eachother in my introduction thread, we were having a nice friendly conversation, please unclose the thread.
    I was concerned by your attempts in sowing discord by defaming and slandering Christianity. Your actions do not constitute freedom of speech and expression. I had reported to the moderators and was pleased that the thread was closed.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    Again... Someone please close this.
    Yarp

And best post of 2014 goes to Superjack

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Hey everyone
    Greetings fellow lover of all things SC2 mafia related. You are most welcome to freely frolic in the meadows of the circle jerk. Step outside of this kingdom and you will be shot on sight. Enjoy your stay.

you probably already know me since I am so important, I probably don't need to introduce myself.
    I love this pompous character His/Her introduction has so much vitality, keep it up

19. ISO #19

It's really sad that moderators can get away with this abuse, no wonder this forum is dead LOL. Good job keeping your moderators in line, just let them do whatever they want.

Really well run forum I must say. Oh well I guess, It's sad that a cancer person that probably has some sort of autism is a moderator. You obviously didn't try that hard to get decent moderators.

Let the power abuse continue I guess, because nobody cares enough to stop these corrupt moderators.

Don't let power abuse continue, stop it when you find the source. - The bible.

20. ISO #20

It's really sad that moderators can get away with this abuse, no wonder this forum is dead LOL. Good job keeping your moderators in line, just let them do whatever they want.

Really well run forum I must say. Oh well I guess, It's sad that a cancer person that probably has some sort of autism is a moderator. You obviously didn't try that hard to get decent moderators.

Let the power abuse continue I guess, because nobody cares enough to stop these corrupt moderators.

The two head admins don't give a shit and abuse is allowed to spread like wild fire.

Maybe if I made a map I could become a moderator to abuse?

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. - The bible.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    why don't u just stop taking the bait lol
    i didn't know trolling was against the rules.
    I knew he/she was trolling. Joined in for the fun. I meant close the thread to troll the troll.

And I never reported him/her. All lies.

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I knew he/she was trolling. Joined in for the fun. I meant close the thread to troll the troll.

And I never reported him/her. All lies.
    Oh I was speaking in general. You called him out on being smurf, I don't believe you fell for troll lol. I'm just saying I'm surprised the last topic was closed D:

28. ISO #28

I'm just corrupt and trying to oppress Christians 8D

29. ISO #29

stfu cancer

30. ISO #30