User Tag List

1. ISO #1

New Role: Cannibal

Role: Cannibal
    Alignment: Neutral (evil)

Description: "You are an African refugee, silently looking for fresh meat"

Attributes:
    -You are immune to roleblocking.
    -When you eat a person, you will eat also the last will he might have.
    -If you are killed at night you will spray the attacker with bacterial dysentery and he will die the following night. (works also with veteran and mass murderer)
    -If you eat a person you can't talk the following day.

Sheriff: Your target is a Cannibal
    Investigator: Trespassing, Murder, Cannibalism

Goal: Eat all the organisations no matter if town, triad, mafia or cult
    Wins with: All Neutral roles except for cultists.

Options:
    -Immune to detection (default off)
    -1 night between eatings (default off)
    -Can't talk on trial (default off)

Something can be changed but i think this is a good base for a new role.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: New Role: Cannibal

Quote Originally Posted by Reemus View Post
    Wow wow neutral evil killing minimum 2 people per night, detectable by sheriff and whatsoever. Please.
    "If you are killed at night you will spray the attacker with bacterial dysentery" it means that he has no night immunity (so he cant kill 2 ppl every night) and i do not say that infected person can't be healed by docs. (can add this feature but it will be to op)

he is not immune to detection on default but he can.

It seems that you didn't read well.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Beuzmoker View Post
    The problem is that he can be easily detected by the town at day because he can't talk after a kill. Town just have to call a talk check and he is pretty fucked...
    I agree with your point if it's a smart town you have to deal with (rarely happens these days ) but i see many games where the speakers are not the majority and in those games it's not so easy to find out the real cannibal plus you can claim blackmailed or silenced. I think about a role that's not easy to play.

7. ISO #7

If anything, the immunity to being RB'd makes it extremely easy for Cannibal to be found. I'd say take that out, but let the guy be immune to Sheriff detection on default. The whole silence things makes it a very, very hard role to play and it seems relatively hard to win as him. Either detection immunity or night immunity, but then he sprays his aggressor the next night. Like a delayed Vet visit or something except it's just with killing roles.

Also, does he have to live to the end? Or does he just win if one of the Neutrals besides Cult wins?

Spoiler : Game History :
    [X] S-FM Reverse Mafia - Mason Leader [L]
    [X] FM XXI - Drug Dealer [L]
    [X] S-FM "Do you even lift?"- Tardy Tim [L]
    [X] S-FM Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit - Doctor [W]
    [X] S-FM Double Agents - Mafioso [W]
    [X] S-FM Corrupt - Doctor [-]

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Vantas View Post
    If anything, the immunity to being RB'd makes it extremely easy for Cannibal to be found. I'd say take that out, but let the guy be immune to Sheriff detection on default. The whole silence things makes it a very, very hard role to play and it seems relatively hard to win as him. Either detection immunity or night immunity, but then he sprays his aggressor the next night. Like a delayed Vet visit or something except it's just with killing roles.

Also, does he have to live to the end? Or does he just win if one of the Neutrals besides Cult wins?

you're not really playing mafia if you aren't talking.
    In game name: Sam

9. ISO #9