Corrupt Post Game
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Corrupt Post Game

I was the cult leader. I had vantas pegged as the joker. I was pushing for a hammer on the vigilante to lock in the win but it didn't happen. All in all fun game. And try not to flame hypersniper in this thread. Having his game shut down is enough
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

2. ISO #2

Re: Corrupt Post Game

Damn XD Well at least I made myself not want to be converted, so I did my job right.

I was Doc. I healed you N1 TTL, not sure how you knew I did, but I did.
    N2 I didn't act cause I wasn't on SC2
    N3+N4 I did Witness Protection.

Who were the other corrupt?

Spoiler : Game History :
    [X] S-FM Reverse Mafia - Mason Leader [L]
    [X] FM XXI - Drug Dealer [L]
    [X] S-FM "Do you even lift?"- Tardy Tim [L]
    [X] S-FM Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit - Doctor [W]
    [X] S-FM Double Agents - Mafioso [W]
    [X] S-FM Corrupt - Doctor [-]

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Damn. The only other possible role.. My convert attempt read " convert vantas, can joker be converted?" Thought you had my card from your actions and lack of fos.

J was my SK. Nicole was my n2. You were my N3, N4 was orpz. N5 was some confirmed cit because I had all roles pegged. If the sloal lynch had happened it would have been the end of the game regardless.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I was Vigilante and shot TLL the only night I got to do stuff. Might have contributed to Hyper not wanting to host, but oh well.
    Lol. Someday we will catch a game. If you haven't have shot me I was going to cc as vigilante when day started and I was trying to sell that I knew the vigilante to you. It wouldn't have worked out but this was my first game as scum. You can find my comms to cult in my n1 post to J and n2 post to Nicole confirming conversion. Still not sure if that was a good move or not. I always appreciate tips..

This is probably my last game for a while but I will post on that later. I hope to play with you guys again.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

was it a great game then?
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

9. ISO #9

I was corrupt. I told Hypersniper I need to know my allies at the beginning of the day, and he never replied. So when Slaol was getting lynched, I didn't want to accidentally kill my cult killer so I held off. Then Hyper said "Cult dont know their team", and I pointed out in the setup that they do and he finally gave me the list. The host error definitely affected gameplay (Slaol was L-1 and I could have hammered had I received knowledge I was supposed to receive).
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

I was never told of being corrupt.... and I was Doc so I should of been able to of been. So that was -1 corrupt that TTL should of had I guess *shrug*

But wasn't game on N4 and not on N5?
    @Orpz Was I on that list, considering TTL tried to corrupt me?

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

I don't know who scums are, didn't know that we should be told. I thought TLL and Vantas are MS and SK saying hello.
    S-FM 67: Paranoia Citizen | Lose ;; S-FM 68: Democracy Citizen/Doctor | Lose ;; S-FM 69: Paintball Mafia Vigilante | Lose ;; S-FM 70: Stalked Citizen | Win ;; S-FM: Alice in Wonderland Bus Driver (TweedleDumb) | Lose ;; S-FM 76: Benigns vs. Town Jester | Lose ;; FM 18: Corrupt Journalist | Win ;; S-FM 91: Be Careful On Who You Lynch! Doctor | Win ;; S-FM 133: Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit Lookout | Win ;; S-FM 134: Double Agents Mafioso | Win ;; S-FM 135: Corrupt Citizen/Corrupt | Abandoned

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

But I aint even scum ;O;

What did I do to make me scummy lol

16. ISO #16

I got a failed to convert on vantas. I had no idea my cult was not coordinated. I thought they knew me after I called j cult n1 and Nicole cult d2. It makes sense though. I was really confused when I couldn't make the slaol lynch happen.

Also orpz conflicting feedback was the SK hitting him the same night I converted him. And the journalist role confused the hell out of me this game with how it played.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Yo.

Journalist here still clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass