Fragsby's Next Nuzlocke Challenge - Coming soon!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Post Fragsby's Next Nuzlocke Challenge - Coming soon!

What's up everyone? Have you watched my latest Nuzlocke series? You know, my famous Heart Gold Community Nuzlocke....

Let's just say that a brand new series will be started this summer very soon, and I'm sure that everyone will really enjoy it. Out of all my Nuzlocke adventure so far, Heart Gold Community Nuzlocke was the most entertaining, and it clearly showed me the right direction in which I should move forward. I will be no longer alone - the Marriland community this time will be the main driving force! Well, not only just then - you, my friends from SC2 Mafia will also be somewhat involved here as well.

And so, I am proud to present to you...

Spoiler : Presenting... :

COMMUNITY THEMED

Now the Marriland community will also experience the same thrill and sensations as you did when you watched my Heart Gold series! This will be my hardest challenge so far - and will most likely be my final challenge (unless I start to play something like Snakewood or Flora Sky). So wish me good luck, because I will most likely start to play it on this week. And of course, I will provide the gameplay videos to keep you entertained.

As per rules in Community themed challenge, I will nickname all of my Pokemon after famous Marriland community members! Well, not only just then. I will involve some of you in this challenge as well when I get the opportunity! And don't forget that it will be also a Nuzlocke challenge - if one of my Pokemon faints in a battle, it is dead. Permanently. How's that for a thrill? Furthermore, each time I catch a new Pokemon and give it a nickname, I will also send a PM to the community member after which my Pokemon has been named. Aside from using standard Nuzlocke rules, I will be battling other trainers in SET mode - no free switches in between.

Feel free to leave any comments before I start my challenge. I'm sure you will be happy to see my return, aren't you? )
    Last edited by Fragos; June 2nd, 2014 at 06:49 PM.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Fragsby's Next Nuzlocke Challenge - Coming soon!

Looks like everyone is already excited. Alright, listen up, folks. Tomorrow I will upload a video on Youtube and show it to you as the first gameplay video from my Volt White 2 Community Nuzlocke!

In that video, I'll pick a starter and gave that Pokemon a nickname. Of course it will be named after one of community members from Marriland. Or could that be you instead? If you are a fan of Snivy, Tepig or Oshawott, you certainly can't miss that one! If my Pokemon will not be named after you, then try to recognise the person after which it was named. Do you know that person? Have you seen him/her or the forums recently? That's a part of the excitement as well.

And with that, I have already made my decision. The Pokemon Volt White 2 adventure will start tomorrow!

I'll have to warn you though - managing the Nuzlocke thread at both forums at once can be somewhat taxing for me, so I'll probably post majority of my updates at Marriland. I'll make some posts here only if something really significant related to SC2 Mafia members happen in my journey. I would like to accumulate the total view count inside Marriland, since now my main focus is on their community right now.

I will redirect you to the main thread location so that you can watch my Nuzlocke progress there:

https://www.marriland.com/forums/poke...ge-coming-soon

If you have a Curse account, you should be able to post your comments there as well. Go ahead, try to join their community if you are interested! Vantas will manage the Tower of God in the meanwhile, she already proposed her idea of new tests for 6F to me.

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

7. ISO #7

Ooh I saw something about this on skype! Yee, I'll be following

Spoiler : Game History :
    [X] S-FM Reverse Mafia - Mason Leader [L]
    [X] FM XXI - Drug Dealer [L]
    [X] S-FM "Do you even lift?"- Tardy Tim [L]
    [X] S-FM Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit - Doctor [W]
    [X] S-FM Double Agents - Mafioso [W]
    [X] S-FM Corrupt - Doctor [-]

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Frags_Bunny
    A brand new thrilling and exciting adventure awaits us. Should I stay in cozy Aspertia City or lead forward into a great unknown? I may have played White 2 eariler, but I never actually played Blaze Black 2 or Volt White 2. So think what I am feeling right now upon starting a new adventure!
    And so, here I am, at Aspertia Outlook. Time to choose my starter Pokemon. Will it be leafy Snivy, fiery Tepig, or stormy Oshawott? And how I will name out my first Pokemon? Find out in the introductory video of my Pokemon Volt White 2 Community Themed Nuzlocke!
    This is the update: I'll try to keep this thread posted in the mean while.
    Video's https://www.marriland.com/forums/poke...ocke?comment=7

Any ideas on who Ninja Boar is?
    EDIT: Probably https://www.marriland.com/members/Nin...rMasterAlpha44. Seems the most legit.
    Last edited by Vantas; June 3rd, 2014 at 07:38 AM.

9. ISO #9

If it is community themed could I be Magikarp?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

10. ISO #10

Looks like one of you already received a present. Can you guess who he is?

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

lmao Jaczac the Psyduck.
    Spoiler : BIG PIC :

Perfect picture of the guy right there C: