Useless talents?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Useless talents?

I was thinking about this as I was laying on my bed, blowing spit bubbles from my tongue while watching Blue Mountain State.

You guys got any useless talents? They're fun to share and collect
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Useless talents?

I can make a nice little popping sound when i hit my finger on my neck. Also I can lick my elbow and make my eyeballs vibrate. I also possess wicked marathoning skills for shows and movies. I also have an extraordinarily effective memory for remembering shitty little facts that have no impact on anyone's life.

4. ISO #4

I remember facts that no one has any use for what so ever (Just like slaol). I have a very strong stomach, making me throw up only 3 times in my life. I haven't gotten a brain freeze sense I was 6 even though I drink a lot of cold drinks and ice cream.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

I know how to enter friends-zone of most opposite sex.

---------

Never-mind, it is actually useful.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
    Do you actually understand what you said?
    Explain what's wrong?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

You realize all you gotta do is grab your cock when you piss (like youre supposed to) when you piss and aim for the bowl and it makes no sound right? Maybe it's too small to hold, I don't know your race.

Anyways, half of these are fucking stupid and coincidental.

Deathworlds (whatever the fuck that is), you do realize you need to get a certain spot of your mouth cold to induce a brain freeze, correct?

"Strong stomach". Lol, it's not your fucking stomach that throws up, it's your brain sending the signals. If you don't fucking throw up to expel foul toxins that may be in your body, that's a fucking medical concern, not a cool trick.

Jesus Christ

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post

Anyways, half of these are fucking stupid and coincidental.

"Strong stomach". Lol, it's not your fucking stomach that throws up, it's your brain sending the signals. If you don't fucking throw up to expel foul toxins that may be in your body, that's a fucking medical concern, not a cool trick.
    I have eaten plenty of foul things before (not on purpose mind you), and never gotten sick except for 1 time, (my mom made fried chicken). And the other 2 times I was spared from sickness.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #16

one of my friends does car impressions. he is pretty good. is being ok at dota 2 a useless talent? prob
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

I can drink 40 beers in a day and still convince people I am stone sober. Or could about half a year ago.

I can roll a towel in a way that when you whip it can dent the lockers in locker rooms

I can find scum on sc2 mafia
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.