10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Re: S-FM 135 corrupt

Hi guys, I'm at L1 apparently qq
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Hi guys, I'm at L1 apparently qq
    Was at*

Anywho I think _Q2 is incredibly scummy.

-vote _Q2
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by _Q2 View Post
    Only scum follow bandwagons. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-vote death worlds
    There was no bandwagon. I am the only person voting you.
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #120

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    -vote Witness Protection

He saw the thread start but didn't post. Active lurking evil corrupt scum.

-shoot _Q2

Here's another.
    Um, No I didn't. I'm still figuring out how this place works. If it was up earlier, I didn't see it.

24 hour Days are gonna take a little getting used to. I'm used to two week Days.

After a quick read, RLVG would be my best guess for the corruption, claiming sheriff Day 1, very risky as a citizen. It's an easy way for the corruption to draw out the real sheriff. If he doesn't get CCd, then Tomorrow, if he's still alive, I may trust him.

Vantas read a little scummy to me my first read through, I'll read thread again when I get home. Back in a couple hours.

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by Witness Protection View Post
    Um, No I didn't. I'm still figuring out how this place works. If it was up earlier, I didn't see it.

24 hour Days are gonna take a little getting used to. I'm used to two week Days.

After a quick read, RLVG would be my best guess for the corruption, claiming sheriff Day 1, very risky as a citizen. It's an easy way for the corruption to draw out the real sheriff. If he doesn't get CCd, then Tomorrow, if he's still alive, I may trust him.

Vantas read a little scummy to me my first read through, I'll read thread again when I get home. Back in a couple hours.
    I don't want to go off the bat and assume the wrong thing here on why you're suspicious of me and cause a whole lot of problems, so I won't reply to this right away.

I personally believe RLVG's claim was a potential act of WIFOM. I mean I see this being a potential of three different ways.
    One: RLVG is some other PR like Vigil and using his claim to dissuade people going after him.
    Two: RLVG is Sheriff and using situation one as WIFOM
    Three: RLVG is scum and making a pretty bold move, considering.

If I were in RLVG's position and scum, I wouldn't feel the most comfortable claiming like that out in the open, due to possibility of counter claim and issues like that. While we don't have enough evidence to clear him just by that, and I don't 100% believe him by any means, I don't think the fact that he claims Sheriff D1 condemns him enough for a lynch. The burden of proof here I believe falls in the prosecutor's hands, and while I think that the claim pretty much takes out the possibility of him being Citizen (I could see it if he claimed Day 2, or if he claimed some PR that could be targeted to be made corrupt by Mad Scientist) but other that that I don't think that it proves much else other than that.

Spoiler : Game History :
    [X] S-FM Reverse Mafia - Mason Leader [L]
    [X] FM XXI - Drug Dealer [L]
    [X] S-FM "Do you even lift?"- Tardy Tim [L]
    [X] S-FM Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit - Doctor [W]
    [X] S-FM Double Agents - Mafioso [W]
    [X] S-FM Corrupt - Doctor [-]

22. ISO #122

Actually rereading the set up; I thought that SK/ST was chosen N1 for some reason.

It could be used as a gambit to block soul thief as well to get rid of our ability to investigate, or for SK to use a bullet on a Cit that's acting like a Sheriff. So for me, RLVG could be any role at this point.

Spoiler : Game History :
    [X] S-FM Reverse Mafia - Mason Leader [L]
    [X] FM XXI - Drug Dealer [L]
    [X] S-FM "Do you even lift?"- Tardy Tim [L]
    [X] S-FM Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit - Doctor [W]
    [X] S-FM Double Agents - Mafioso [W]
    [X] S-FM Corrupt - Doctor [-]

23. ISO #123
    liepard442

Yeah, Vantas is right. He could very well be any role at this point. Of course, I still don't completely trust his claim of sheriff. Even if he is WIFOMing, I just see claiming your role on day 1 without any evidence to back you up is scummy as hell ._. But, again, I don't really want to risk lynching sheriff.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

The night lifts but its as if its been forever. The people awake to find a surprise.

Rika Furude was dead, lying on the floor bullet wounds in her chest and blood leaking to the floor. Her role was citizen

A bounty has been placed on witness protection

A report has been posted

"You could have picked a better target, but now you confirmed that there's a Journalist."

with 12 players its 6 votes to lynch

Sorry for huge delay but I have been camping for a week and just got back yesterday night

Day ends a 2:20PM American time or 11:20PM British time
    Last edited by Hypersniper; May 29th, 2014 at 03:36 PM.

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

Wouldn't lynch be 7 because the lynch method you are using is majority? Right now it is half, which is not majority.
    fucketh me in the ass

33. ISO #133

I was attacked and healed. From the feedback I assume that it was the SK that tried to hit me.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

34. ISO #134

Okay, so the first thing that comes to mind with Rika's death is the Marriland players. With her being apart of that community for a while, it'd make sense for someone who has played with her to kill her on Night 1. This gives the following people noteworthy mention:

_Q2
    SarasaKat
    xRavenx
    Liepard

Of course, this is just a blink of a thought. I'm sure most of the people who haven't seen her play would give her q chance to see what she has to offer in the game, but her sense of arrogancy during sign ups may also be the cause for her death, though that's a little less likely. I don't think we can come to a conclusion with this right now, but I think that if we start seeing Marriland people dying more often, then it may be safe to assume the second scenario, as I'm sure they wouldn't put themselves under so much pressure. Then again, WIFOM plays a big part in that as well...

The report from the Journalist can show multiple things:

- The targeted player seems to be one of less contribution, hence the idea that the Journalist could have picked a better target, according to the one who got interviewed.
    - The player is not one for analysis. This is a given, as analytic players would almost certainly provide some sort of Day 1 analysis in their report.
    - The player isn't one who would be targeted very often. The idea of the report shows that the person who wrote the report seems to be playing a bit more passively, but that suggests nothing toward alignment.
    - The target is a newer player. Obviously, newer players may not understand the mechanics of the Journalist. It makes sense that this would happen if that's the case.

Considering these factors, I believe that the possible players consist of...

Liepard
    Raven
    Nicole
    ThinkLiveLife

This is judging by what I've seen from them, though I've no sound opinion on their alignment as of late.

The confirmation of a Joker really puts a lot of stress on all parties right now, as lynching that specific person outside of two Days will harm all parties at some point in time -- Town more often than not. I guess wed have to start moving with that, but we know at this point that we don't have to worry about a false claim from an Executioner, purposeful false claim from a Jester, etc.

I'm kind of dreading the Attacked & Healed claim as well...if thags the case, then were going to have a real doozy on our hands if we don't hit scum soon. Though, if ThinkLiveLife is telling the truth, then we really should worry about it. We dint know that as of now, however.

Will provide post analysis when more people post.

35. ISO #135

Nothing happened to me last night.

It looks like there must be a SK and a Vigilante since I believe that's the only way for two kills. SK might have targeted Rika based on her attitude during signups, and if Vigilante killed her it'd probably be a Marriland player that wanted her dead or anyone making a random shot.

I only just got my role, so I can't be SK, Vigilante, Doctor, or Journalist.

36. ISO #136

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersniper View Post
    The night lifts but its as if its been forever. The people awake to find a surprise.

Rika Furude was dead, lying on the floor bullet wounds in her chest and blood leaking to the floor. Her role was citizen

A bounty has been placed on witness protection

A report has been posted

"You could have picked a better target, but now you confirmed that there's a Journalist."

with 12 players its 6 votes to lynch

Sorry for huge delay but I have been camping for a week and just got back yesterday night

Day ends a 2:20PM American time or 11:20PM British time
    No worries, I love camping and the outdoors.

I'm very new around here, what's a bounty being placed on me mean? Does that mean someone knows my real identity? And I thought I was sooo incognito.

Seriously, I'm kinda lost ATM, and I have no idea who needs rope. Too little time, so much to do.

pedit Will read Q2 post.

Ninja'd again.

37. ISO #137

Okay, so the first thing that comes to mind with Rika's death is the Marriland players. With her being apart of that community for a while, it'd make sense for someone who has played with her to kill her on Night 1. This gives the following people noteworthy mention:

_Q2
    SarasaKat
    xRavenx
    Liepard

Of course, this is just a blink of a thought. I'm sure most of the people who haven't seen her play would give her q chance to see what she has to offer in the game, but her sense of arrogancy during sign ups may also be the cause for her death, though that's a little less likely. I don't think we can come to a conclusion with this right now, but I think that if we start seeing Marriland people dying more often, then it may be safe to assume the second scenario, as I'm sure they wouldn't put themselves under so much pressure. Then again, WIFOM plays a big part in that as well...

- The targeted player seems to be one of less contribution, hence the idea that the Journalist could have picked a better target, according to the one who got interviewed.
    - The player is not one for analysis. This is a given, as analytic players would almost certainly provide some sort of Day 1 analysis in their report.
    - The player isn't one who would be targeted very often. The idea of the report shows that the person who wrote the report seems to be playing a bit more passively, but that suggests nothing toward alignment.
    - The target is a newer player. Obviously, newer players may not understand the mechanics of the Journalist. It makes sense that this would happen if that's the case.

Liepard
    Raven
    Nicole
    ThinkLiveLife

This is judging by what I've seen from them, though I've no sound opinion on their alignment as of late.

The confirmation of a Joker really puts a lot of stress on all parties right now, as lynching that specific person outside of two Days will harm all parties at some point in time -- Town more often than not. I guess wed have to start moving with that, but we know at this point that we don't have to worry about a false claim from an Executioner, purposeful false claim from a Jester, etc.

I'm kind of dreading the Attacked & Healed claim as well...if thags the case, then were going to have a real doozy on our hands if we don't hit scum soon. Though, if ThinkLiveLife is telling the truth, then we really should worry about it. We dint know that as of now, however.

Nah, TTL wouldn't post like that in journal interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Witness Protection View Post
    No worries, I love camping and the outdoors.

I'm very new around here, what's a bounty being placed on me mean? Does that mean someone knows my real identity? And I thought I was sooo incognito.

Seriously, I'm kinda lost ATM, and I have no idea who needs rope. Too little time, so much to do.

pedit Will read Q2 post.

Ninja'd again.
    If you dont die in 2 days, The Joker get 2 extra kills

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

I have nothing to report, other then my night action went through successfully.
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Just chill man, I am a Power Role and I request a doctor on me.
    I claimed yesterday. (Edited because of the embarrassing grammatical error).
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #145

I have nothing to report, other then my night action went through successfully.
    you successfully killed someone huh
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

46. ISO #146

@ Orpz Why?

@ deathworlds But why should we believe you?

Everyone who knows the threads open, speak up. I'm cooking on the grill now, (creamcheese bacon wrapped chicken), but I wouldn't mind some input after dinner. Days are just so dang short. Before I barely know Days' begun it's over. I'm assuming there's lot's of No Lynching?

47. ISO #147

_Q2
    SarasaKat
    xRavenx
    Liepard

Liepard
    Raven
    Nicole
    ThinkLiveLife

I am almost offended I made that second list.

I would point out that we now have 3 confirmed scum with a potential for 1 more scum
    Cult
    Cult (SK)
    Cult (Leader)
    Joker

2 of the players would know etch other in this situation and one would be unknown to them. As that there is an SK with the potential to kill the cult leader I would be surprised if the player doesn't make an effort to communicate his status to the cults. (He will know the cults but they will not know him)

On the Joker logic suggests that saving him until tomorow both creates a potential to find the joker as well as locks out 1 day of a dictated vote. For the "Lynch vs let joker kill" I will swing one way or the other depending on the answer to this question:

Is the joker kill a random 2 players or will the joker be able to hand pick 2 players to kill?

Today is starting out a hell of a lot better than yesterday. I would encourage the town to be hostile to trolling players in order to keep the discussion content rich. Trolling gives us nothing to work with and with the epic long N1 I would be surprised if we do not find ourselves fighting a few lurking slots.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

48. ISO #148

I claimed yesterday. (Edited because of the embarrassing grammatical error).
    Sense you already claimed and have outed yourself care to just reveal the feedback? There really is no point in hiding it.

49. ISO #149

Claiming my role will make me a priority target for converting or killing.
    fucketh me in the ass

50. ISO #150