Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Re: S-FM 134: Double Agents

Quote Originally Posted by xRavenx View Post
    I've played a lot of games with Vantas on another forum.

That makes me think even more that she didn't want to be seen as a sheep.
    Yeah, maybe, but I feel like you know too much about Vantas in this specific game. Especially considering that last comment.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

As for Parolee, my strongest gut (the one that shows when I flex my stomach) says it's Damus. Ika, Nicole, and Reemus are far less fucks given about lynches, which is not the attitude of someone who needs to seek their allies.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Yeah, maybe, but I feel like you know too much about Vantas in this specific game. Especially considering that last comment.
    Not really. I just said that buddying isn't a valid scumtell unless someone usually buddies. I have played many games with Vantas, and she doesn't tend to buddy, so buddying cannot be used as a scumtell in this case. How did I act like I knew more about her in this game specifically?

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

I'm a citizen, and right now im leaning towards nicole to lynch. She is really looking to say that louis was parolee, and if it was agreed that louis was the parolee, and she was the parolee, she'd be clear.
    -vote Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocshi View Post
    Best Entrance Award- jaczac
    First post of the game, he kills the Godfather.
    Good stuff right there.

11. ISO #361

Suspicious posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Reemus View Post
    As I understand Parolee wins with town, means I don't care as long as town wins and I'm present.
    Claimed Parolee.

Quote Originally Posted by jaczac View Post
    I'm a citizen, and right now im leaning towards nicole to lynch. She is really looking to say that louis was parolee, and if it was agreed that louis was the parolee, and she was the parolee, she'd be clear.
    -vote Nicole
    Accused me as Parolee because I believe louiswill is the Parolee.

Reemus never voted Hypersniper/jaczac. And they are strangely concerned about Parolee.

Possible pairs:

Reemus/jaczac
    xRavenx/ika
    Orpz/Damus_Graves

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

I have obligations so day is starting a few minutes early.

Reemus was shot last night. He was a Citizen

- Living Players -
    Jaczac
    xRavenx
    Orpz
    Nicole
    Ika
    Damus_Graves

- Graveyard -
    Citrus - Citizen
    _Q2 - Citizen
    Powerofdeath - Citizen
    Vantas - Mafioso
    RLVG - Mafia Traitor
    Louiswill - Citizen
    Reemus - Citizen

Day ends at this time.

4 votes to hammer.

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

I gonna beout for prom today. Can we stop being dumb and just lynch this obvious scum
    -vote jaczac

"random lynch" for mylo? k.

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

Damus_Graves was shot last night. He was a Citizen
    His last will read
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves
    -lw
    Im assuming I am a Citizen based on nothing whatsoever.
    Legit have not open rolecard and yolo this game.
    Work and the day chats have been on par with each other which limits the amount of time I can put into this game. So forgive me for the lower than normal play worth.

However that being said; Still was on target about Vantas GGnoRE.

So scum suspects:
    There are wat, three mafia left to terminate and one neutral to find?
    Can be dealt with.

Scum:
    Ika - Hasn't been the most driven in this lackluster game. He is currently on sidelines calling out names and garnering for support on them based on what seems to be casual deductions. Has been "IDGAF" literally all game long. Its to late in the game for that to continue to fly and its the primary reason I suspect him.
    Also What scum busses their teammate for 2+ days straight? No scum because thats stupid and anyone who does that needs to not play mafia again. ;)

Reemus - Literally claimed Parolee. Like; literally claimed it. Either its true and he is what he claims or he is scum looking for ez-mode to victory. Either way suspect.

Nicole - Cause of the random list of posts that players make and completely not deducing anything out of it. Like there are one liners in each list of posts save for the last one which is contradictory at best. Its shallow post analysis or Active Lurking.

Jaczac - Cause Scum want town to hyperfocus on Parolee so they can snipe out more players to lead to victory. Hyperfocus on a single neutral (Parolee) when there are still three mafia strong typically loses town the game.

Uh yeah thats it. I don't know Ravenx and her posts are hugely standout as the others I listed ad Orpz is more town than the entire game combined.
    - Living Players -
    Jaczac
    xRavenx
    Orpz
    Nicole
    Ika

- Graveyard -
    Citrus - Citizen
    _Q2 - Citizen
    Powerofdeath - Citizen
    Vantas - Mafioso
    RLVG - Mafia Traitor
    Louiswill - Citizen
    Reemus - Citizen
    Damus_Graves - Cititzen

Day ends with a lynch.

3 votes to hammer.

24. ISO #374

So then. 5 people. 2 mafia. 2 citizens and me. this might go badly for me, but mafia: I AM PAROLEE

DO NOT LYNCH ME
    WE CAN ALL WIN.
    Kill the other people at night, or lynch the town so please let me win with you so please, i beseech you dont kill me
    please

inb4 this goes badly for me
    -vote Skip
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocshi View Post
    Best Entrance Award- jaczac
    First post of the game, he kills the Godfather.
    Good stuff right there.

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

But it's all over anyways...

-vote skip

Enjoy undeserved win, Mafia. Thanks for keeping me alive for fuck knows what reason, and making me suffer through this shit hole.

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

Day ended with a skip. It became clear that the town had lost all control of the criminals in it.

Orpz, Nicole, Vantas and Jaczac have won.

MVP definitely goes to Orpz for keeping the mafia from acting up and maintaining the lurkyness during the day. In a game that is all about post analysis he lead the mafia to take away the one tool the town had.

Gg, try to talk next time town.

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

i would persoanlly say MVP nobody overall due to the fact that mafia had ez mode win due to town lurkages/inactivity

TBH, it was after 2 days of no lynch and general inactivity that i just became very highly unmotivated to even try at that point. Orpz living though so many days was kinda tell he was scum FMPOV (anyone who has that kinda of leader/vocal and doesnt get shot is either mass WIFOMing or scum) but i was too unmotivated and wouldnt be able to get momentum by lack of activity.

But ya, scums had ez win by inavitve towns

p-edit: i agree 48 hrs is better for this type of theme (mountainous or no pr based)
    and i would of liked to see that as well for traitor if that was the case

so mafia shot RLVG and parolle shot citizen?

the game idea is good overall its just ruined by fact town was inactive and IMO, got demotivated by no-lynches/lack of activity (or at least i did)

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

Why do you guys sign if you won't put even the bare bones of effort? Unless you're strategically lurking of course (Hypersniper)

Sorry Vantas, thought you were the traitor for your excess knowledge of its mechanics and no defense. Had I looked at the votes, I would have seen how fast Rlvg was to bus you and realized my mistake in time

Ill update ladder when I get home from volunteering.

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

Yeah my goal was to kill off people interested in the game and go through no lynch days, until the game can be sniped with one mislynch.

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    When I figured that I lost :

I shot Louis because he'd ruin everything. I figured the Parolee.
    I gave subtle hints of who is not the Mafia in hope that Ika or someone else would pick up on it.

I also gave Ika temporary wifom-protection.

Legit gamethrowing excuse right there. --- nah just kidding.

I'd say I won't be lynched after Vantas is dead.

Your judgement however is to avoid incoming risk. I'd say it is a equally okay choice.

But,

The town was inactive enough that lynches are on the edge,

You killed an active voter at that point would actually make a greater risk than chaos I might bring.
    Last edited by louiswill; June 3rd, 2014 at 12:15 PM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

41. ISO #391

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill

Let me guess at least

Solid Town:
    xRavenx
    Orpz

At least one mafia out of this three:
    Ika
    Damus_Graves
    Nicole

Parolee option:
    Jaczac
    Reemus
    This is what I guessed.

I can't do much in my position, I'd thanks RLVG for saving my face.

I won't vote Orpz for MVP because there is literally no challenge to him.

-vote RLVG

RLVG should be the MVP, he secretly hintted us who are Mafias.

We just failed to act.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

42. ISO #392

Orpz should not receive the MVP because Vantas didn't have to die at all.

Orpz spill their own teamate blood when it is not necessary.

The voter activity indicate they could just don't do anything and win easily.

I figuered Slaol refusing to Modkill Hypersniper means a lot. I hoped Parolee shot wrong but whelp.
    Last edited by louiswill; June 3rd, 2014 at 12:31 PM.

43. ISO #393

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    If only I had the time needed to lead this town.
    But exhibit A) I've been on Vantas for a lynch since what, two three days now? Im def not scum because of that.
    GG Ika

also;
    -vote Louiswill

If town; he screws with ppl enough that he borderline gamethrows
    If scum; you cant read louiswill because of how he talks and his logic use which he uses shamelessly to his advantage.

My favorite quote from all mighty damus...he was busy in real life.
    Last edited by louiswill; June 3rd, 2014 at 04:17 PM.

44. ISO #394

I agree with you but at Vantas's death, it wasn't a risk. It was 100% certainty he was the traitor because he did not post anything in our night chat when he was called out. So I didn't really bus him, I was causing a mislynch. When he flipped Mafioso, I was shocked and had to check setup to see if traitor flipped Mafioso.

45. ISO #395

Oh, I see...Vantas didn't post anything in night chat? I see..

A member who didn't post at night and vigorously defended town member (XravenX) surely signaled a traitor........

It is hard to imagine an active person to be completely inactive at night chat.

However, in that case, RLVG did use it to his advantage and stroke Vantas down. What do you think?

46. ISO #396

Btw Orpz, Why would you guys shot pod?

Though I have been wondering if pod or you will die first if only one of you is town,
    I was thinking that someone such as Ika shoot Pod to make you appear guilty.

Completely caught me from no where indeed.

Ika and Damus seems avoided this paranoid shot....I was over-thinking of it.

47. ISO #397

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why do you guys sign if you won't put even the bare bones of effort? Unless you're strategically lurking of course (Hypersniper)

Sorry Vantas, thought you were the traitor for your excess knowledge of its mechanics and no defense. Had I looked at the votes, I would have seen how fast Rlvg was to bus you and realized my mistake in time

Ill update ladder when I get home from volunteering.
    It's fine. At first I thought you were trying to make us look against eachother for tension that looks good, then when you started pressuring I was like "fuck this" and was outta there XD Though looks like we won?

Spoiler : Game History :
    [X] S-FM Reverse Mafia - Mason Leader [L]
    [X] FM XXI - Drug Dealer [L]
    [X] S-FM "Do you even lift?"- Tardy Tim [L]
    [X] S-FM Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit - Doctor [W]
    [X] S-FM Double Agents - Mafioso [W]
    [X] S-FM Corrupt - Doctor [-]

48. ISO #398

It sucks cause I was trying to act scummy a little bit so I wouldn't come off as Traitor to you guys XD Otherwise I would of attacked Orpz so hard in day chat it aint even funny.

Spoiler : Game History :
    [X] S-FM Reverse Mafia - Mason Leader [L]
    [X] FM XXI - Drug Dealer [L]
    [X] S-FM "Do you even lift?"- Tardy Tim [L]
    [X] S-FM Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit - Doctor [W]
    [X] S-FM Double Agents - Mafioso [W]
    [X] S-FM Corrupt - Doctor [-]

49. ISO #399

Welp; WP Orpz
    Showing the effort gave him a town read that everyone was missing and in hindsight that should have been a clue as to his scuminess considering how little the day chat amounted to compared to his effort into the game. Also that last Jaczac vote should have been looked at closer. The timing of the call out was scum sided and the lack of effort behind gathering votes should have showed scuminess.

Misread Reemus, Louiswill, and Ika but correct on Vantas, Nicole, and Jaczac, but with how screwed up my schedule was compared to this game I'll accept it.

50. ISO #400

Nah Damus, you didn't misread me. You just didn't read that I was already dead.

There is little challenge to Orpz when you are inactive, Pod is dead, me and ika just fool around. I like the first half of Xraven, and I really think Slaol should have slaughtered Hypersniper just for fair.

I really wanted to see Nicole dead but due to that she is accusing me putting me on a defensive position.

By then, I hoped you would vote her but nah you voted me AFTER I'm dead..

That means I would joke on you about that for a few months. Ahaha
    Last edited by louiswill; June 3rd, 2014 at 04:15 PM.