A New Random Thinker # 5
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

A New Random Thinker # 5

A man comes up to the border of a country on his motorbike. He has three large sacks on his bike. The customs officer at the border crossing stop him and asks, “What is in the sacks?”

“Sand,” answered the man.

The guard says, “We’ll see about that. Get off the bike.”

The guard takes the sacks and rips them apart; he empties them out and finds nothing in them but sand. He detains the man overnight and has the sand analysed, only to find that there is nothing but pure sand in the bags. The guard releases the man, puts the sand into new bags, lifts them onto the man’s shoulders and lets him cross the border.

A week later, the same thing happens. The customs officer asks, “What have you got?”

“Sand,” says the man.

The officer does another thorough examination and again discovers that the sacks contain nothing but sand. He gives the sand back to the man, and the man again crosses the border.

This sequence of events repeats every day for the next three years. Then one day, the man doesn’t show up. The border official meets up with him in a restaurant in the city. The officer says, “I know you’re smuggling something and it’s driving me crazy. It’s all I think about. I can’t even sleep. Just between you and me, what are you smuggling?”

What is the man smuggling?

Nicole was correct!
    answer -
    Spoiler : Answer :
    He was smuggling motorcycles across the border!
    Last edited by kyle1234513; May 10th, 2014 at 05:08 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: A New Random Thinker # 5

Since the guard puts the sand into different bags we have to assume that nothing in the pack is being smuggled. It has to be in the sand somehow. My gut tells me that it's sand, but depending on how through the examination was maybe Kaviani?

Spoiler : Game History :
    [X] S-FM Reverse Mafia - Mason Leader [L]
    [X] FM XXI - Drug Dealer [L]
    [X] S-FM "Do you even lift?"- Tardy Tim [L]
    [X] S-FM Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit - Doctor [W]
    [X] S-FM Double Agents - Mafioso [W]
    [X] S-FM Corrupt - Doctor [-]

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Hmm, for brainstorming purposes, maybe someone could put two and two together or something, but whatever he's smuggling has to be light enough to be lifted on his shoulders in 3 large sacks. There's no way sand would be that light.

Also considering that sand comes from rocks, if there's any drugs found in rocks or those kind of minerals that might be something.

For some reason this is reminding me of Bath Salts so I'll just go and guess that and be pretty much 100% wrong.

8. ISO #8

Bike.
    S-FM 67: Paranoia Citizen | Lose ;; S-FM 68: Democracy Citizen/Doctor | Lose ;; S-FM 69: Paintball Mafia Vigilante | Lose ;; S-FM 70: Stalked Citizen | Win ;; S-FM: Alice in Wonderland Bus Driver (TweedleDumb) | Lose ;; S-FM 76: Benigns vs. Town Jester | Lose ;; FM 18: Corrupt Journalist | Win ;; S-FM 91: Be Careful On Who You Lynch! Doctor | Win ;; S-FM 133: Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit Lookout | Win ;; S-FM 134: Double Agents Mafioso | Win ;; S-FM 135: Corrupt Citizen/Corrupt | Abandoned

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by kyle1234513 View Post
    motorcycle is correct! Nicole got it first by seconds!
    Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Motorbikes
    You are Numbertwo.
    S-FM 67: Paranoia Citizen | Lose ;; S-FM 68: Democracy Citizen/Doctor | Lose ;; S-FM 69: Paintball Mafia Vigilante | Lose ;; S-FM 70: Stalked Citizen | Win ;; S-FM: Alice in Wonderland Bus Driver (TweedleDumb) | Lose ;; S-FM 76: Benigns vs. Town Jester | Lose ;; FM 18: Corrupt Journalist | Win ;; S-FM 91: Be Careful On Who You Lynch! Doctor | Win ;; S-FM 133: Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit Lookout | Win ;; S-FM 134: Double Agents Mafioso | Win ;; S-FM 135: Corrupt Citizen/Corrupt | Abandoned

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Yay!

You are Numbertwo.
    The puns.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

I thought this was gonna turn into him cutting open a child and stuffing its insides with cocaine bags.

creepypasta
    Last edited by Orpz; May 10th, 2014 at 07:12 AM.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

15. ISO #15