User Tag List

Thread: April Fools

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: April Fools

one sentence serious discussion is serious! Apple Fulls.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Can I get Mod Powers for this day so I can Mod abuse all day in the spirit of this wonderful holiday?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Can I get Admin Powers for this day so I can Admin abuse all day in the spirit of this wonderful holiday?
    Can I get Developer Powers for this day so I can Develope abuse all day in the spirit of this wonderful holiday?

7. ISO #7

Can I get Mod Powers for this day so I can Mod abuse all day in the spirit of this wonderful holiday?
    Can I get Admin Powers for this day so I can Admin abuse all day in the spirit of this wonderful holiday?
    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Can I get Developer Powers for this day so I can Develope abuse all day in the spirit of this wonderful holiday?
    Can I get God Powers for this day so I can God abuse all day in the spirit of this wonderful holiday?

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Can I get God Powers for this day so I can God abuse all day in the spirit of this wonderful holiday?
    GRANTED! APRIL FOOLS!

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    apparently its acceptable behavior everyday since none of the staff is ever punished for it.
    We have had this argument too many times. There hasn't been a single report against staff since the last time we discussed this.

EDIT: Also, Mod abusing is for losers. Admins have all the cool powers anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Blackcat and Ape do not add up.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    This is Serious Disc guyzzzz
    Proposing move the thread to french forum.
    Last edited by louiswill; April 1st, 2014 at 06:09 PM.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

25. ISO #25

apparently its acceptable behavior everyday since none of the staff is ever punished for it.
    So much Bile.. Its time to let go brother

I keep hearing about this mythical abuse but somehow its never reported. You would think with the number of players holding grudges against staff that someone would jump on that shit as soon as it happened.

26. ISO #26

We have had this argument too many times. There hasn't been a single report against staff since the last time we discussed this.

EDIT: Also, Mod abusing is for losers. Admins have all the cool powers anyway.
    YOU of all people do not have the right to talk to ME about abuse. if i still had the replays of the games you griefed me then qqed as dragon head i would be posting that shit in every fucking thread.

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    You're right, people like Landstander are still very prevalent in staff, right now.
    and how many times did he abuse before finally losing his powers

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    So much Bile.. Its time to let go brother

I keep hearing about this mythical abuse but somehow its never reported. You would think with the number of players holding grudges against staff that someone would jump on that shit as soon as it happened.
    how bout you bring that nice 7 staff member abuse report out of the staff forum where yall hide mod abuse reports? ask crypt about the times fred has used -roles and -real while still alive. if i thought it would make a difference id look thru my back up and show the games skywarden and fred crashed by using -kick inappropriately. or how about all the games that were ruined by some idiot admin -ziggy then freeze the game.

27. ISO #27

Be careful even in apple full.

28. ISO #28

YOU of all people do not have the right to talk to ME about abuse. if i still had the replays of the games you griefed me then qqed as dragon head i would be posting that shit in every fucking thread.
    Why didn't you bring this up the last few times you have shown up to be disrespectful and accusatory? You would think you would have saved the replays and posted it everywhere the moment it happened.

As for the 5* staff abuse report, that was August 6th, 2013. Next accusation, please.

On another note, only 3 hours left until regular mod rules are back in place.
    Last edited by AppleyNO; April 1st, 2014 at 09:03 PM. Reason: 3 hours*
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

29. ISO #29

how bout you bring that nice 7 staff member abuse report out of the staff forum where yall hide mod abuse reports? ask crypt about the times fred has used -roles and -real while still alive. if i thought it would make a difference id look thru my back up and show the games skywarden and fred crashed by using -kick inappropriately. or how about all the games that were ruined by some idiot admin -ziggy then freeze the game.
    The 7 member abuse report had no powers used and there were not 5 staff at all. It was like 3 staff and 2 other people. I would know having been in that game (I count myself as staff in there although I did not even have mod powers at the time).
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    Don't do this kind of crap please.... it's not rule breaking but it LOOKS really bad to people.
    (Never happened again until april fools and then Mod powers were used. I probably did it 5 times today for giggles)

There is nothing at all wrong with using -real while alive. Its a great tool for keeping track of a player you think will do something wrong. Every time I see a bank hacker I use it to watch what he does so if he starts to ruin the game I can kick him in a hurry.
    ...Not any kind of mod abuse
    I don't know anything about fred using -roles while alive. -Ziggy is a command for fun. I play quite a few games and In the last year I have only seen it used 10 times out of Mafia Test. They do not use that command much because it can crash the game.

I get that you get treated like shit sometimes. I really do. That sucks but god damn you bring it on yourself like crazy. I have no idea how this personal vendetta of yours started but it should stop. You are raising hell to cause a problem. Not to fix something that is wrong. This is not a 'Staff' issue. Its a personal issue. And if you ever dropped the bullshit and addressed the problem for what it is maybe some progress would be made.

30. ISO #30

Why didn't you bring this up the last few times you have shown up to be disrespectful and accusatory? You would think you would have saved the replays and posted it everywhere the moment it happened.

As for the 5* staff abuse report, that was August 6th, 2013. Next accusation, please.

On another note, only 3 hours left until regular mod rules are back in place.
    i have brought this up many times and like i said, if i had them i would be posting them in ur face. idgaf when the 5 staff and 2 staff bitch-boys abuse took place, because all the staff that ruined that game for everyone else is still staff and still has powers

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    The 7 member abuse report had no powers used and there were not 5 staff at all. It was like 3 staff and 2 other people. I would know having been in that game (I count myself as staff in there although I did not even have mod powers at the time).

(Never happened again until april fools and then Mod powers were used. I probably did it 5 times today for giggles)

There is nothing at all wrong with using -real while alive. Its a great tool for keeping track of a player you think will do something wrong. Every time I see a bank hacker I use it to watch what he does so if he starts to ruin the game I can kick him in a hurry.
    ...Not any kind of mod abuse
    I don't know anything about fred using -roles while alive. -Ziggy is a command for fun. I play quite a few games and In the last year I have only seen it used 10 times out of Mafia Test. They do not use that command much because it can crash the game.

I get that you get treated like shit sometimes. I really do. That sucks but god damn you bring it on yourself like crazy. I have no idea how this personal vendetta of yours started but it should stop. You are raising hell to cause a problem. Not to fix something that is wrong. This is not a 'Staff' issue. Its a personal issue. And if you ever dropped the bullshit and addressed the problem for what it is maybe some progress would be made.
    thats bullshit and i have THAT replay saved, ill be happy to screenshot teh sc2gears showing gerik using modspeak right after being told not to, damus kicking a player that was calling him names, and slaol using ziggy in a pathetic attempt to make online friends. fuck a fix, destroy to rebuild. progress is when you pay4power monkeys get kicked off staff. until then, me and mine will ruin every game we join. try and stop us.

31. ISO #31

I bet those things you have are from a crazy long time ago (and I maintain that mod abuse is not a current issue at all)

Also where in the hell did this logic come from:
    I r pissed at mafia staff.. I will go and fuck up players games. That 'l show em!

How is punishing players going to do anything at all to help this situation? That is some of the worst logic I have ever seen.

Just admit it that you have a personal problem with some of the staff and you want to hurt them because they offended you. You could give a shit about the game, the community, or mod abuse. You just want to cause problems. Just like that time you went on and on saying what a piece of shit I was for serving my country. You never believed it. You just wanted to be an ass.
    If you did have a real issue you would address it. 'Here is a replay of this happening. It is wrong'. You stay vague and bring up issues long after the fact because you do not have any real argument in the first place. Its a guise of smoke and mirrors to strike back at people you feel have personally wronged you.
    Just for one day try to step up to people when they offend you. It dosn't have to be hostile or aggressive. Just assertive and honest. Or you could keep right on being immature and throwing a fit. I will be sure to step in, swat you on the nose and say "Bad Mateo; Use your words!" time and time again : )

32. ISO #32