CreedKingsX violates Starcraft TOS, gloats about taking advantage of donators.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    MisterVeziel

CreedKingsX violates Starcraft TOS, gloats about taking advantage of donators.

Just wanted to bring attention to this post, made on the Probes vs. Zealot 2 forums. Enjoy.

https://www.sc2gump.com/threads/9167-...9646#post19646

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: CreedKingsX violates Starcraft TOS, gloats about taking advantage of donators.

This is funny and made my day. First of all I have to say, creedkingsx has no capitals in his name, the real creed wouldn't sell his name: "CreedKingsX". Secondly Creed didn't create Mafia with the creator: DarkRevenant, DarkRevenant created it all by himself. Third, Dark Revenant does not use that name: "Dark Revenant" on any of his Starcraft accounts at all.

The true of the matter is your been trolled by someone who goes around and pretends to be someone who he isn't, just to get a response out of you. Creed isn't cheating and either is Dark Revenant but someone is and I'm sure if you contact one of the staff members they will ask you for the IP address to verify who it actually is and get you all the info you want on the person and clear up the matter.
    Sig Pic is now an AD!?!?!?

4. ISO #4

Re: CreedKingsX violates Starcraft TOS, gloats about taking advantage of donators.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTrx View Post
    This is funny and made my day. First of all I have to say, creedkingsx has no capitals in his name, the real creed wouldn't sell his name: "CreedKingsX". Secondly Creed didn't create Mafia with the creator: DarkRevenant, DarkRevenant created it all by himself. Third, Dark Revenant does not use that name: "Dark Revenant" on any of his Starcraft accounts at all.

The true of the matter is your been trolled by someone who goes around and pretends to be someone who he isn't, just to get a response out of you. Creed isn't cheating and either is Dark Revenant but someone is and I'm sure if you contact one of the staff members they will ask you for the IP address to verify who it actually is and get you all the info you want on the person and clear up the matter.
    lol troll bait come and get ur troll bait every1 right here we got someone who was trolled

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

10/10 would read again.

Tell gump to fuckin update galaxy vampirism

edit: he should also give me all the unlocks cause I'm a good guy

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    lol troll bait come and get ur troll bait every1 right here we got someone who was trolled
    na bro this OP is srs
    Last edited by Elixir; March 23rd, 2014 at 08:16 PM.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

It's been taken care of. The trolls have been banned, and the game will receive some changes to combat hacking.

Elixir: I have the map file for Galaxy Vampirism. You're welcome to give me suggestions and I'll post a new version, or I could send you the map file. You can message me in-game at Coast-710.
    Last edited by Coast; March 24th, 2014 at 06:13 AM.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17
    ConArdist

I couldn't resist the temptation of creating an account here. I don't know wat mafia is or what its about and I've never played it, but you people better stop trolling on our gump forums. One of you is trying to cause havoc and we don't appreciate reading it.

What's your people's deal with Probes vs Zealot anyway? For christ sakes, are you people, yes YOU people, jealous because it has a more active community than Mafia? At least it's an actual game and not based on a shitty kids card game like Mafia that you can buy at walmart for 5 dollars. That money is better spent on a 5 dollar footlong at subway you know that? And at least we didn't try to scam people out of money like you guys. Mafia pales in comparison to pvz and it's a lot better map and more fun map. Like seriously, you can train a chimpanzee to play a card game like mafia.

By the way, probesvszealots didn't copy your stupid banlist idea. coast can do whatever he wants because HE USED THE STARCRAFT editor. What are you going to sue us next for? Breathing the same air as you? I mean come on. Bring it on, take us to court. We'll just countersue you anyway and make asshats out of all of you on national television. If creed decides to go ahead and testify, I for one, will be a witness on the stand for coast. The jury will laugh your butts out of the courtroom I'm telling you now. For causing crap on our forums, I might just try mafia out and start trolling your game and see how you people like it. By the way, don't bother trying out probes vs zealot, we're placing you on the banlist anyways.

If you want a war between mafia and probes, you've got one you ignorant trolls. We're better than you.

EDIT: You're so full of shit Creed, you're batshit insane.
    Last edited by ; March 24th, 2014 at 04:58 PM.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by ConArdist View Post
    Spoiler : Garrison :
    I couldn't resist the temptation of creating an account here. I don't know wat mafia is or what its about and I've never played it, but you people better stop trolling on our gump forums. One of you is trying to cause havoc and we don't appreciate reading it.

What's your people's deal with Probes vs Zealot anyway? For christ sakes, are you people, yes YOU people, jealous because it has a more active community than Mafia? At least it's an actual game and not based on a §hitty kids card game like Mafia that you can buy at walmart for 5 dollars. That money is better spent on a 5 dollar footlong at subway you know that? And at least we didn't try to scam people out of money like you guys. Mafia pales in comparison to pvz and it's a lot better map and more fun map. Like seriously, you can train a chimpanzee to play a card game like mafia.

By the way, probesvszealots didn't copy your stupid banlist idea. coast can do whatever he wants because HE USED THE STARCRAFT editor. What are you going to sue us next for? Breathing the same air as you? I mean come on. Bring it on, take us to court. We'll just countersue you anyway and make a§§hats out of all of you on national television. If creed decides to go ahead and testify, I for one, will be a witness on the stand for coast. The jury will laugh your butts out of the courtroom I'm telling you now. For causing crap on our forums, I might just try mafia out and start trolling your game and see how you people like it. By the way, don't bother trying out probes vs zealot, we're placing you on the banlist anyways.

If you want a war between mafia and probes, you've got one you ignorant trolls. We're better than you.
    You don't read very well, do you?

19. ISO #19
    ConArdist

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    You don't read very well, do you?
    oh look it's the troll who caused §hit for us. Say whatever you want, but it's clearly you or someone here doing it. What are you people on this forum? 12? Sounds like sc2mafia.com is a breeding ground for trolls. Go to 4chan or something instead of your sissy BS. You are a homosexual crossdresser.

20. ISO #20

oh look it's the troll who caused §hit for us. Say whatever you want, but it's clearly you or someone here doing it. What are you people on this forum? 12? Sounds like sc2mafia.com is a breeding ground for trolls. Go to 4chan or something instead of your sissy BS. You are a homosexual crossdresser.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

What's your people's deal with Probes vs Zealot anyway? For christ sakes, are you people, yes YOU people, jealous because it has a more active community than Mafia? At least it's an actual game and not based on a shitty kids card game like Mafia that you can buy at walmart for 5 dollars. That money is better spent on a 5 dollar footlong at subway you know that? And at least we didn't try to scam people out of money like you guys. Mafia pales in comparison to pvz and it's a lot better map and more fun map. Like seriously, you can train a chimpanzee to play a card game like mafia.

By the way, probesvszealots didn't copy your stupid banlist idea. coast can do whatever he wants because HE USED THE STARCRAFT editor. What are you going to sue us next for? Breathing the same air as you? I mean come on. Bring it on, take us to court. We'll just countersue you anyway and make asshats out of all of you on national television. If creed decides to go ahead and testify, I for one, will be a witness on the stand for coast. The jury will laugh your butts out of the courtroom I'm telling you now. For causing crap on our forums, I might just try mafia out and start trolling your game and see how you people like it. By the way, don't bother trying out probes vs zealot, we're placing you on the banlist anyways.

5 dollar foot longs aren't a thing anymore. 5.25 brah
    I play way too much Pokemon.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24
    ConArdist

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.Revenant View Post
    I'm only going to say this once. We (the sc2mafia staff) are not responsible for what trolls do to anyone. If you continue flaming people that are uninvolved, then I will ban you from this site.
    you'e the one that started all this so what you talking about.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Just to clear this up.

ConArdist = Dark Revenant (Hacker)
    CryptonicX = Dark Revenant (Hacker)
    CreedkingsX = Dark Revenant (Hacker)
    Dark Revenant = Hacker
    Dark.Revenant = Legitimate Mafia Owner.

All of these post on the sc2gump, and mafia website are being made by the same person. According to the IP logs it seems this person is using a proxy, but I've since banned the IP from the Gump website. ConArdist is a member of sc2gump, but his posts are not consistent with the spelling and grammar displayed in his message today.

No one from the Probes vs Zealot community would be spamming this website, and unfortunately this is just a dedicated troll.

30. ISO #30

oh look it's the troll who caused §hit for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by CreedKingsX(on sc2gump)
    you unfair a§§holes

I don't think I've ever seen someone use that weird S on this forum until this guy. Funny how fake Creed used it on Gump, too.

"I, like God, do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence." - V

Also, nobody stirred up shit for anyone. It was one post which never got a response. You think you're a big deal, don't you?
    Last edited by FrostByte; March 25th, 2014 at 12:24 AM.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post

I don't think I've ever seen someone use that weird S on this forum until this guy. Funny how fake Creed used it on Gump, too.

"I, like God, do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence." - V

Also, nobody stirred up shit for anyone. It was one post which never got a response. You think you're a big deal, don't you?
    <3

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    This whole thing is very §u§piciou§. Are you §ugge§ting the troll is coming from our §ite?
    Its prob one of our banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

36. ISO #36

This list goes on for around 5 weeks.

This is his alts account.

We're dealing with a dreaded hybrid troll! He was crafted with information from Mafia's trolls, and has now grown tired of torturing your people. Now he picks Zealot every time in Probes vs Zealot and can literally kill his opposition.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by NecroThreads View Post
    ......... can I ask what this guy is talking about? Protoss VS zealots isn't even in the same category as mafia why would they compete?
    He tried to pit our communities against etchother but just ended up getting us to coordinate

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Coast View Post
    It's been taken care of. The trolls have been banned, and the game will receive some changes to combat hacking.

Elixir: I have the map file for Galaxy Vampirism. You're welcome to give me suggestions and I'll post a new version, or I could send you the map file. You can message me in-game at Coast-710.
    I like you, welcome to our humble team. -- The forum has been locking me out for 3 weeks so forgive the tardiness of my reply.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf