Time to work out
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Time to work out

So, i'm not religious really, but I decided to give up soda for lent. I would drink 8+ a day before, serious problem. Well, it has been 3 days and I wouldn't say it is a success yet, but it has gone oddly. I've started eating a hell of a lot. 2x the portions per meal with 5 or 6 meals a day. I've also started downing a gallon of milk and big jug of juice each day.

Today at 7pm I found out we were going to go eat at 8pm. I decided to make myself a snack for that wait. While I was cooking my snack I ate 2 slices of cold pizza. It's 1:51 am atm for me and I am eating biscuits and gravy with a side of pizza.

It has been 3 days and I've put on 3 pounds.

Lol what is life?

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Time to work out

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    You should stop drinking the juice, too.
    How could you drink 8+ a day? D:

Here in America we are free to make decisions, most of them bad for our health.

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Drink water
    Nah. Maybe in place of some of the juice, but I am actually excited to ride the weight gain and hit the gym again. I used to work out but had this weird chest pain issue because I put on muscle too quick (or at least that's what I think was the cause- I went from 150 to 190 in just over 2 months), so I want to workout again with a better head on my shoulders about it.
    Last edited by Slaol; March 8th, 2014 at 08:52 AM.

7. ISO #7

Is this an American issue? Do you just drink a coke whenever you're thirsty? I can't imagine drinking 8+ a day. Whenever I'm thirsty I just drink water.
    Also lol you dumb. I don't know how much a jug of juice is so Im gonna assume it's a gallon. In which case you're actually consuming more sugar than you were with your 8+ cans of soda a day.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Is this an American issue? Do you just drink a coke whenever you're thirsty? I can't imagine drinking 8+ a day. Whenever I'm thirsty I just drink water.
    Also lol you dumb. I don't know how much a jug of juice is so Im gonna assume it's a gallon. In which case you're actually consuming more sugar than you were with your 8+ cans of soda a day.
    Isnt it great!?
    (not a gallon, maybe like 75% of a gallon, haven't checked since making post)

9. ISO #9

Sometimes I look at my desk before I go to sleep and see it covered in Dr. Pepper cans. I stare at them and thing about what I've done.

I drink 4-8 cans a day. Its a serious problem, one can has more than the recommended amount of sugar. Not to mention the huge tolerance I'm built up to caffeine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Sometimes I look at my desk before I go to sleep and see it covered in Dr. Pepper cans. I stare at them and thing about what I've done.

I drink 4-8 cans a day. Its a serious problem, one can has more than the recommended amount of sugar. Not to mention the huge tolerance I'm built up to caffeine.
    Follow me Apple.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post

Dr. Pepper has like 40mg of caffeine, 4-8 cans is like drinking 2 cups of coffee a day. That isn't much at all.

12. ISO #12

coke is cheaper than water. What do you expect?

Drink more coke and less water! duh!
    Last edited by louiswill; March 8th, 2014 at 09:40 AM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Dr. Pepper has like 40mg of caffeine, 4-8 cans is like drinking 2 cups of coffee a day. That isn't much at all.
    I drink coffee on top of it :P

Caffeine is good for you in small-moderate amount though, so I'm not that worried xD

Fuck sake.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Where the hell is this? I can find water fountains all over the place where I just fill up my bottle.
    I meant bottled ones.

Many place public fountains are dirty because some fucking immature gum chewers. I really want to slap their ***** if they had one.

FPSRussia: People ask me why do I use to shoot bottled soda not water, because soda is cheaper in the U.S.
    Last edited by louiswill; March 8th, 2014 at 04:10 PM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    I meant bottled ones.

Many place public fountains are dirty because some fucking immature gem chewers. I really want to slap their **** if they had one.
    You like slapping dicks around? Oh well, no judgement here Louis.

On topic, Slaol, you remind me of a case study I read about, something about oral fixation? Did you happen to have any sort of issues with your parents, like them not showing you much affection as a child (srs, not personal attack), because if so patching things up with them, or at least getting it in the open, could probably do you a lot of good.

20. ISO #20

Lol Supersize me! I like how you guys just kill yourselves huehuehue. Enuff! Going to smoke! ....
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

A small bit off topic, but I need to ask:
    Do American's really not know what "pop" is?
    In Canada, it's called "Soda Pop", and we just call it "Pop" for short. But, if someone calls it Soda, we know exactly what they're talking about. However, I hear most Americans will wtflol@u if you call it pop.
    It depends.

Like I call all soda "Coke", because I have a mental problem. xD Everyone in Texas said it like that.

Here in Kansas, they call it soda.

Fuck sake.

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

A small bit off topic, but I need to ask:
    Do American's really not know what "pop" is?
    In Canada, it's called "Soda Pop", and we just call it "Pop" for short. But, if someone calls it Soda, we know exactly what they're talking about. However, I hear most Americans will wtflol@u if you call it pop.
    People up north, like around Michigan, all call it pop. I was raised to calling it pop.
    I just call it soda, now that I've lived in Florida for 12 years.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

1. Legs
    2. Push
    3. Pull
    4. Triceps
    5. Biceps
    6. Abs

1. Squats (as many reps as possible for 5 sets with 1 minute rest in between sets, wear a fully loaded backpack, minimum 5 reps)
    2. Pushups (as many reps as possible for 5 sets with STRICTLY 60 seconds in between sets, wear a fully loaded backpack, minimum 5 reps)
    3. Negative Chin Ups/ 1 Arm Rows/ Inverted Rows (As many reps as possible for 5 sets with strictly 60 seconds between sets, find something to hang from and lower yourself as slowly as possible for minimum 5 repetitions OR load your backpack up to maximum weight and lift it off the ground as a 1 arm row https://www.bodybuilding.com/exercise...m-dumbbell-row, or find something to hang from, put on a fully loaded backpack and do these https://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...SupineRow.html)
    4. Dips/overhead tricep extension - any variety of dips, the easiest way to perform this is to get a bench, as many reps as possible for 5 sets. https://exrx.net/WeightExercises/Triceps/BWBenchDip.html
    5. Bicep Curl - Load up your backpack to the max and perform as many reps as possible for 5 sets https://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/Biceps/DBCurl.html
    6. Sit Ups - As many reps as possible for 5 sets.

This entire workout will last approximately 1 hour. Every exercise is performed for 5 sets as many repetitions as possible with 60 seconds rest in between each set.

Do this every other day ad infinitum.

Eat protein. Sleep 8 hours a night. Repeat.

DO NOT DO ANY FUCKING CARDIO.