Moderator Necroplant
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Arrow Moderator Necroplant

Dear [SC2MAFIA]:
    Trey Research employed NecroPlant full-time as a senior editor. For more than four years he managed the content and delivery of our monthly internal newsletter. His recent layoff was the direct result of an initiative at Trey Research to downsize during this slow economic quarter. Last month, Trey Research closed its editorial department indefinitely.
    NecroPlant is an intelligent and motivated individual. He is more than capable of managing a small group of people. As senior editor, Necro recruited and managed one writer and one copyeditor. With the help of this team, he produced a high-quality newsletter every month and never missed a deadline.
    As part of his former responsibilities, Necro interviewed competitors in our sector and developed reports on new technologies and areas for growth. Peers in my field would often tell me that Necro was interesting to talk to and wrote credible content that accurately reflected their feedback. I believe that developing quality relationships with industry competitors is the responsibility of each Trey Research employee, and Necro's consistent contributions to that end are an excellent case in point.
    If you would like additional information about Necro, you can telephone me at (425) 555-0156.
    Sincerely,
    R.E.B.

Necroplant should be a moderator, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Lysergic, a member who is no longer a keeper, has said this when asked about Necro 2012: "Yeah, that'll work." The player(s) and moderator(s) are in agreement: Necroplant is the ideal candidate for moderatorship. Make it happen, guys. And Mugy said: QUOTE: I support Necroplant and his rightful doings, so long as he doesn't troll.
    people once said that Firebringer played legit for example

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Moderator Necroplant

I would be hesitant to even giving him a tryout as keeper...
    *(soft) deletes selected or all reports*
    The only abusable moderator powers would be:
    -repicking as infinitum, or ensuring someone he wanted got the repick.
    -renaming everyone something else
    -seeing the roles list and abusing it
    -seeing the real list and then
    -message harrassment to selected players in game

Other than that... I don't see what else he do wrong as a mod?

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8