M-FM XXI Poll
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which will win M-FM XXI?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Serial Arsonfather - by ika

3 9.38%
  • The Seven Years' War- The French and Indian War - by ypmagic

2 6.25%
  • Hunger Games - by Poriomania and Citrus

14 43.75%
  • A Twist of Fate - by Damus_Graves

11 34.38%
  • Gates to Infinity - by Fragos

2 6.25%
  • Bloodking - by Hypersniper

0 0%

Thread: M-FM XXI Poll

1. ISO #1

M-FM XXI Poll

M-FM XXI Poll is now live!

Vote on your favorite setup for the next M-FM!

This time around, the votes will be anonymous to prevent people from offering spots to voters. It does skew the votes more than I had initially considered. An SMod+ will be reviewing the votes to ensure no smurfs were used to add votes.

If you want, you may write a review on your setup and I will post it below!

Good luck to all participants.

Serial Arsonfather - By ika

Spoiler : ika's Overview :
    Serial Arsonfather:

Spoiler : Part of opening RP :
    In the city of Ika there was a game that would be played every day, they called it “Mafia.” The citizens would make these games and have fun; they would make some serious games and get really into it. Soon the town decided to add more ideas and factions in, they added in Neutrals and Evil. The game was refreshed with new confound fun. Then they decided to split the evils into 2 separate sides, one that can win with any evil, and one that can only win alone. Everyone was having fun and joy with the new ideas and roles they were making. This went on for many moons. One day someone gathered up his friends and told them about an idea.

“We all were great at playing one role so let’s try something new,” the person said to the others. “You were great as an arsonist so you will be arson, you were always a great mafia investigator so you can be the consigliore, and you were always a great killer so you can be a serial killer.”

“But arson and serial killer were neutral type roles” The consigliore person said

“Ya besides what will you be?” said the serial killer

“Easy” said the person, “I will be the Serial ArsonFather”

They looked at each other and thought it was a great idea, and decided to do it. They went to ika and told him about the idea. Ika said he would consider it and told them to check back tomorrow. The next day they came back and asked what he has decided. Ika said he talked to some of the locals and they said they would be more than happy to try it out. At first the game was really well and many people enjoyed it. However, as time passed, they got aggressive and thought they were better than the rest and decided to take it to the next step. They went around and killed and burned, they went to many places, they went to the land of Slaolvania, WIFOM city, and back to the city of Ika. However ika was ready for their return. When they came back ika caught them off guard and captured them and locked them up. In a place that was unknown, never to see the light of day again. Much time passed by as peace was restored. Ika was at ease but knew this would not last forever, he knew there was still a great evil that was also locked away long ago and the seal was weakening. One night while the Serial ArsonFather was sitting in his cell, he heard a voice.

Not only that, I plan on doing signups in true annon form, via pm. If possible I am going to see if i can allow everyone do make their own names.

This game is something that is not your run of the mill type game, this game is meant to be challenging for both sides. The roleplay is only the beginning of it as well.

I plan on not only hosting this but allow players to "help" me. What I mean by that is you guys can make some role play and send it to me. From there I will use it and incorporate it and give credit at the end. I also plan on making stuff for people to post all their thoughts and reasonings in a place for them to refer to. I will also be taking my own notes and watching, so come the end of it if anyone wants what I think about them I can easily give it to them.

I will be setting a time that will allow me to be there on time to start and end day at same time every day.

More is probably to come

The Seven Years' War- The French and Indian War - by ypmagic

Spoiler : ypmagic's Overview :
    A CHANCE TO TRAVEL BACK IN TIME!

With cool special features and a wide variety of special mechanics, a Risk-like turn game, INCORPORATED WITH MAFIA, this will probably be the most epic large-scale Mafia game ever played. What features are there?

• A full shop with ranging prices to help you get a head start on your army whether you be on the British, French, Indian, or Mexican side!
    • A chance to roleplay to be a province governor, an overseer of the colonies, or a great general commanding the battles.
    • An opportunity to meet other generals and governors you've never seen before [roleplay]
    • A great time for logic, strategy, application, and communication
    • And much more!

As the British and the French develop their new technologies and expand to the new and unseen world, many enemies or perhaps allies come across them. Native Americans, the Spaniards to the South, and a competition to reach the Pacific and eventually flourish trade from Europe to China. For now, the Americas are in a raging war. It can't be helped but to take your chances with your growing army, without help from mainland Europe. Winter is coming.

Setup to be completed by the time voting ends, so vote soon!

Hunger Games - by Poriomania & Citrus

Spoiler : Poriomania's Overview :

[News Broadcast Begins]

"Hellooo Panem! Caesar Flickerman here reporting to you live from the Capital, where we are getting ready to begin our Twenty First HUNGER GAMES!"
    *Applause as Caesar briefly smiles at the camera*
    "As you all know this year, the gamemakers have crafted the biggest Games in history per orders of the Capitol. In just a few hours, we will be sending in our Tributes to fight for the death as a reminder of the sacrifice each District must bear to the Capitol. Who will win fame and fortune for the rest of their lives? Tune in and you shall see!"
    *Broadcast cuts to static*

[News Broadcast Ends]

Welcome Tributes, to the Twenty-First Annual Hunger Games. Twenty-one years ago, the 13 districts of Panem revolved against the Capitol in an attempt to govern their own lands and write their own destinies. After the Capitol expunged the uprising, it has increased the oppression bearing down upon each of the Districts, most explicitly seen in the Annual Hunger Games. Each year "Tributes" are selected or volunteer from each district for a competition against the other Tributes hosted by the Gamemakers in the Capital in a fight to the death. The winners of the Games are showered with fame and wealth, as a reward for the playing the Game of their lives, and their home district is equally rewarded with food and money for the success of their Tribute.

Dismay and anger has smoldered among the people of the Districts for the past decades, culminating in rumors of a Revolution in the works. They say that many Tributes, united under the symbol of the Mockingjay, are attempting to escape this years' Hunger Games and incite rebellion in the hopes of kickstarting a nationwide revolution. To curb this threat, the Capitol has installed undercover agents posing as Tributes in order to crush all Tributes in this Hunger Games, destroying hope in the Districts while crushing the infant rebellion. Whether you are a hopeful Revolutionary or a steadfast Capitolist, the fate of Panem rests in your hands.

M-FM Hunger Games
    An M-FM for 20 players
    Hosted by Poriomania and Citrus

Design Team: Poriomania (on mechanics) and Citrus (on flavor)
    Players: 20
    Semi-Open Setup
    Day Start

M-FM Hunger Games is an attempt by Poriomania and Citrus in pushing SC2Mafia game design into new and unexpected territory. An effort has been made to reduce swing, "lurking and snatching the victory" strategies, and place more emphasis on behavioral analysis over night actions.

Hunger Games features the following design elements -

- Flavor written by Citrus, chronicling the game's events in the universe of the Hunger Games.
    - Built-in protection against mod-gaming, roleplay/flavor-gaming, and early massclaims.
    - Central game mechanic revolving around weapons as roles. Players will draft their weapon at the beginning of the Day phase, and will use that weapon until that item is destroyed or knocked out.
    - Randomized scumteam.
    - Soft lynching, to provide a better means of lynching in 48-hour days.
    - Liberal policies on replacing and modkilling. If you do not post in the day, you will be replaced barring a PM to the mods. If you lurk, I may replace you without warning. Be warned.

A Twist of Fate - by Damus_Graves

Gates to Infinity - by Fragos

Spoiler : Fragos' Overview :
    Truth or Ideals? You choose!

Alright, guys, I'll believe in your choice well! I feel like I can host something awesome again, and I'm going to be the top-class entertainer who can bring you the best Mafia experience ever possible. So now I'll present to you another interesting and exciting game, where five factions are battling their way with each other - M-FM Gates to Infinity!

The primary goal of each faction is to defeat their corresponding enemies and then at least one member of the team must survive until the game ends. It is possible to make alliances between some teams. All faction members (except for Town) have shared night chat.

The win conditions are as following:

Enforcers - Elimiante Outlaws and Rebels
    Tricksters - Eliminate Town and Rebels
    Outlaws - Eliminate Enforcers and Town
    Rebels - Eliminate Enforcers and Tricksters
    Town - Eliminate Outlaws and Tricksters

The Enforcers all have the shared ability to check a single person for exact alignment. Only one of then can use this action at night. Normally it is used by Sheriff, but any other Enforcer can use it as well if Sheriff is dead or chooses not to do anything. Town members and Enforcers (in case of Trickster control) will show up as "not suspicious". While Enforcers are a solid faction, that can't win on their own; they must be backed up by allied faction in order to survive!

The Tricksters cannot kill, but they can use Witch's abililty to control players at night. Only one of then can use this action at night. The witch action is normally used by Puppeteer, but any other Trikster can use it as well if Puppeteer is dead or chooses not to do anything. If left ignored, that chan shift the tides entirely in their favor!

The Outlaws can kill one person per night, as usual. Only one of then can use this action at night. Normally kills are made by Big Boss, but any other Outlaw can kill as well if Big Boss is dead or chooses not to do anything. At the start of the game, Big Boss can choose detection immunity or night kill immunity, but not both. As the faction that can kill every night, they are will feared enough!

The Rebels can recruit one Town role in their ranks. All Town roles (except for Mayor) join automatically. Ordinary Rebels can only be sent to recruit someone if Leader is alive; if Leader and Hidden Rebel are dead, the remaining Rebels will be on their own. Rebels have a max limit of 4 recruits for the entire game; it is possible for Rebels to be 6 man strong if they are left ignored.

The rest of players are Town. Note that Town cannot make the majority on their own; they will probably have to rely on Enforcer/Rebel extra votes to gain majority.

I'll use anonymous names once again. The list of FM names is hidden for now; once this game becomes approved, i'll ask Raptorblaze to create a new set of M-FM accounts. Death notes and last wills will be disabled; as such, the factions must use the day chat in order to gain more information.

Bloodking - by Hypersniper
    Last edited by Cryptonic; January 14th, 2014 at 06:46 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: M-FM XXI Poll

[News Broadcast Begins]

"Hellooo Panem! Caesar Flickerman here reporting to you live from the Capital, where we are getting ready to begin our Twenty First HUNGER GAMES!"
    *Applause as Caesar briefly smiles at the camera*
    "As you all know this year, the gamemakers have crafted the biggest Games in history per orders of the Capitol. In just a few hours, we will be sending in our Tributes to fight for the death as a reminder of the sacrifice each District must bear to the Capitol. Who will win fame and fortune for the rest of their lives? Tune in and you shall see!"
    *Broadcast cuts to static*

[News Broadcast Ends]

Welcome Tributes, to the Twenty-First Annual Hunger Games. Twenty-one years ago, the 13 districts of Panem revolved against the Capitol in an attempt to govern their own lands and write their own destinies. After the Capitol expunged the uprising, it has increased the oppression bearing down upon each of the Districts, most explicitly seen in the Annual Hunger Games. Each year "Tributes" are selected or volunteer from each district for a competition against the other Tributes hosted by the Gamemakers in the Capital in a fight to the death. The winners of the Games are showered with fame and wealth, as a reward for the playing the Game of their lives, and their home district is equally rewarded with food and money for the success of their Tribute.

Dismay and anger has smoldered among the people of the Districts for the past decades, culminating in rumors of a Revolution in the works. They say that many Tributes, united under the symbol of the Mockingjay, are attempting to escape this years' Hunger Games and incite rebellion in the hopes of kickstarting a nationwide revolution. To curb this threat, the Capitol has installed undercover agents posing as Tributes in order to crush all Tributes in this Hunger Games, destroying hope in the Districts while crushing the infant rebellion. Whether you are a hopeful Revolutionary or a steadfast Capitolist, the fate of Panem rests in your hands.

M-FM Hunger Games
    An M-FM for 20 players
    Hosted by Poriomania and Citrus

Design Team: Poriomania (on mechanics) and Citrus (on flavor)
    Players: 20
    Semi-Open Setup
    Day Start

M-FM Hunger Games is an attempt by Poriomania and Citrus in pushing SC2Mafia game design into new and unexpected territory. An effort has been made to reduce swing, "lurking and snatching the victory" strategies, and place more emphasis on behavioral analysis over night actions.

Hunger Games features the following design elements -

- Flavor written by Citrus, chronicling the game's events in the universe of the Hunger Games.
    - Built-in protection against mod-gaming, roleplay/flavor-gaming, and early massclaims.
    - Central game mechanic revolving around weapons as roles. Players will draft their weapon at the beginning of the Day phase, and will use that weapon until that item is destroyed or knocked out.
    - Randomized scumteam.
    - Soft lynching, to provide a better means of lynching in 48-hour days.
    - Liberal policies on replacing and modkilling. If you do not post in the day, you will be replaced barring a PM to the mods. If you lurk, I may replace you without warning. Be warned.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Truth or Ideals? You choose!

Alright, guys, I'll believe in your choice well! I feel like I can host something awesome again, and I'm going to be the top-class entertainer who can bring you the best Mafia experience ever possible. So now I'll present to you another interesting and exciting game, where five factions are battling their way with each other - M-FM Gates to Infinity!

The primary goal of each faction is to defeat their corresponding enemies and then at least one member of the team must survive until the game ends. It is possible to make alliances between some teams. All faction members (except for Town) have shared night chat.

The win conditions are as following:

Enforcers - Elimiante Outlaws and Rebels
    Tricksters - Eliminate Town and Rebels
    Outlaws - Eliminate Enforcers and Town
    Rebels - Eliminate Enforcers and Tricksters
    Town - Eliminate Outlaws and Tricksters

The Enforcers all have the shared ability to check a single person for exact alignment. Only one of then can use this action at night. Normally it is used by Sheriff, but any other Enforcer can use it as well if Sheriff is dead or chooses not to do anything. Town members and Enforcers (in case of Trickster control) will show up as "not suspicious". While Enforcers are a solid faction, that can't win on their own; they must be backed up by allied faction in order to survive!

The Tricksters cannot kill, but they can use Witch's abililty to control players at night. Only one of then can use this action at night. The witch action is normally used by Puppeteer, but any other Trikster can use it as well if Puppeteer is dead or chooses not to do anything. If left ignored, that chan shift the tides entirely in their favor!

The Outlaws can kill one person per night, as usual. Only one of then can use this action at night. Normally kills are made by Big Boss, but any other Outlaw can kill as well if Big Boss is dead or chooses not to do anything. At the start of the game, Big Boss can choose detection immunity or night kill immunity, but not both. As the faction that can kill every night, they are will feared enough!

The Rebels can recruit one Town role in their ranks. All Town roles (except for Mayor) join automatically. Ordinary Rebels can only be sent to recruit someone if Leader is alive; if Leader and Hidden Rebel are dead, the remaining Rebels will be on their own. Rebels have a max limit of 4 recruits for the entire game; it is possible for Rebels to be 6 man strong if they are left ignored.

The rest of players are Town. Note that Town cannot make the majority on their own; they will probably have to rely on Enforcer/Rebel extra votes to gain majority.

I'll use anonymous names once again. The list of FM names is hidden for now; once this game becomes approved, i'll ask Raptorblaze to create a new set of M-FM accounts. Death notes and last wills will be disabled; as such, the factions must use the day chat in order to gain more information.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

6. ISO #6

Serial Arsonfather:

Spoiler : Part of opening RP :
    In the city of Ika there was a game that would be played every day, they called it “Mafia.” The citizens would make these games and have fun; they would make some serious games and get really into it. Soon the town decided to add more ideas and factions in, they added in Neutrals and Evil. The game was refreshed with new confound fun. Then they decided to split the evils into 2 separate sides, one that can win with any evil, and one that can only win alone. Everyone was having fun and joy with the new ideas and roles they were making. This went on for many moons. One day someone gathered up his friends and told them about an idea.

“We all were great at playing one role so let’s try something new,” the person said to the others. “You were great as an arsonist so you will be arson, you were always a great mafia investigator so you can be the consigliore, and you were always a great killer so you can be a serial killer.”

“But arson and serial killer were neutral type roles” The consigliore person said

“Ya besides what will you be?” said the serial killer

“Easy” said the person, “I will be the Serial ArsonFather”

They looked at each other and thought it was a great idea, and decided to do it. They went to ika and told him about the idea. Ika said he would consider it and told them to check back tomorrow. The next day they came back and asked what he has decided. Ika said he talked to some of the locals and they said they would be more than happy to try it out. At first the game was really well and many people enjoyed it. However, as time passed, they got aggressive and thought they were better than the rest and decided to take it to the next step. They went around and killed and burned, they went to many places, they went to the land of Slaolvania, WIFOM city, and back to the city of Ika. However ika was ready for their return. When they came back ika caught them off guard and captured them and locked them up. In a place that was unknown, never to see the light of day again. Much time passed by as peace was restored. Ika was at ease but knew this would not last forever, he knew there was still a great evil that was also locked away long ago and the seal was weakening. One night while the Serial ArsonFather was sitting in his cell, he heard a voice.

Not only that, I plan on doing signups in true annon form, via pm. If possible I am going to see if i can allow everyone do make their own names.

This game is something that is not your run of the mill type game, this game is meant to be challenging for both sides. The roleplay is only the beginning of it as well.

I plan on not only hosting this but allow players to "help" me. What I mean by that is you guys can make some role play and send it to me. From there I will use it and incorporate it and give credit at the end. I also plan on making stuff for people to post all their thoughts and reasonings in a place for them to refer to. I will also be taking my own notes and watching, so come the end of it if anyone wants what I think about them I can easily give it to them.

I will be setting a time that will allow me to be there on time to start and end day at same time every day.

More is probably to come

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Serial Arsonfather - by ika - Process of Elimination so placing my vote here.
    The Seven Years' War - by ypmagic - I dont trust the host with hosting history.
    Hunger Games - by Poriomania and Citrus - I am not a fan of no neutrals and weak PRs. Also Mafia always win :P
    A Twist of Fate - by Damus_Graves - Seems very townsided, unless majority of the town is citizens, which is boring.
    Gates to Infinity - by Fragos - I am not a huge fan of teams games.
    Bloodking - by Hypersniper - Don't like how the blood special mechanic works.

I will still sign up for any set up if they win. Sorry if I offend anyone by not voting for theirs. Just stating my own opinions.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; January 13th, 2014 at 01:53 PM.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

I'm going to support Hunger Games - by Poriomania and Citrus.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Note: Your setup will not gain a vote from me if you send me a PM... because I have already voted on the best setup that balanced mechanics and roles, with a fun looking role list.

That setup for me was Damus's. I wont switch my vote :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

A CHANCE TO TRAVEL BACK IN TIME!

With cool special features and a wide variety of special mechanics, a Risk-like turn game, INCORPORATED WITH MAFIA, this will probably be the most epic large-scale Mafia game ever played. What features are there?

• A full shop with ranging prices to help you get a head start on your army whether you be on the British, French, Indian, or Mexican side!
    • A chance to roleplay to be a province governor, an overseer of the colonies, or a great general commanding the battles.
    • An opportunity to meet other generals and governors you've never seen before [roleplay]
    • A great time for logic, strategy, application, and communication
    • And much more!

As the British and the French develop their new technologies and expand to the new and unseen world, many enemies or perhaps allies come across them. Native Americans, the Spaniards to the South, and a competition to reach the Pacific and eventually flourish trade from Europe to China. For now, the Americas are in a raging war. It can't be helped but to take your chances with your growing army, without help from mainland Europe. Winter is coming.

Setup to be completed by the time voting ends, so vote soon!
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Do not send me an invitation PM. This is not politics where we need to SuperPac and advertise ourselves. Let your setup do the talking.
    +1. 'tis a silly thing.

I really like Damus' setup; The mechanics are simple yet very interesting. I'll be placing my vote there.

Best of luck.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMs: XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI
    MFMs: XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI, XXII
    SFMs: Too many.
    SFM Night 1 Death Percentage: 72%
    Hosted: SFM 89, SFM 118

22. ISO #22

Hunger Games and Twist of Fate pique my interest most.

In Hunger Games I like the ability to choose unique weapons.

In Twist of Fate I really like the charged abilities mechanics and presence of coroner, although I suspect this will be insane amount of posting. 120 messages per 48 hours, let's assume you're awake 24 of those 48 hours and able to play, thats 5 posts an hour... this can be incredibly difficult to get direction in the dessert... but charged abilities!

In the end my vote is for Twist of Fate, because it deserves more recognition than it has so far, but I know I'd have a blast in hunger games as well.

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Hunger Games and Twist of Fate pique my interest most.

In Hunger Games I like the ability to choose unique weapons.

In Twist of Fate I really like the charged abilities mechanics and presence of coroner, although I suspect this will be insane amount of posting. 120 messages per 48 hours, let's assume you're awake 24 of those 48 hours and able to play, thats 5 posts an hour... this can be incredibly difficult to get direction in the dessert... but charged abilities!

In the end my vote is for Twist of Fate, because it deserves more recognition than it has so far, but I know I'd have a blast in hunger games as well.
    I definitely hope there will be a flurry of posts if my game gets off the ground. In my own experience the more posts a game has can be tied to how exciting the game becomes. In either case I just dislike lurkfests.

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I definitely hope there will be a flurry of posts if my game gets off the ground. In my own experience the more posts a game has can be tied to how exciting the game becomes. In either case I just dislike lurkfests.
    more post=/=excitement

any player could jsut spam one liner posts to make it look bigger then it seems. also if its just one player that makes many post it doesnt translate to it. if you have players all making big posts at each other i can see it being exciting. heck if players lurk and still enjoy it its considered a good/exciting game.

the lurkfest part i kinda agree on though, there is a line between what i would say is lurking and not playing. some of the players lurk but make meaningful post when they do. others just flat out lurk

few but meaningful post = not lurking imo

just my thoughts on that

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    more post=/=excitement

any player could jsut spam one liner posts to make it look bigger then it seems. also if its just one player that makes many post it doesnt translate to it. if you have players all making big posts at each other i can see it being exciting. heck if players lurk and still enjoy it its considered a good/exciting game.

the lurkfest part i kinda agree on though, there is a line between what i would say is lurking and not playing. some of the players lurk but make meaningful post when they do. others just flat out lurk

few but meaningful post = not lurking imo

just my thoughts on that
    Ok?

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Personally I think we should wait a little longer to get some more SFM games in.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Personally I think we should wait a little longer to get some more SFM games in.
    Depends on how many of the hosts are coming back and going to host, i noticed on the que some are missing or have vanished for the most part. i do think we should clear like another 2-3 up but meh, its up to crypt on what he wants to do

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Shouldn't we host two games at once like we did the last time?
    If we had enough votes, i only see like 31 votes and some of them are hosts, and other could not be playing at all. Also you might need 2-3 replacements.

I had a hard time getting enough players and replacements for my game when we had like 45 votes.

Edit: 46 to be exact and I also had to convince few players who didnt even vote at all to join/replace.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; January 20th, 2014 at 03:11 AM.

32. ISO #32

i'd like to see a five sided once again as i like the idea but i think in fragos game town is ridiculously weak, town should have 2 more members and 3 tprs (as each other faction as 3 prs aswell)
    anyway, now the choice is between hunger games and twist of fate, i must think about it

also maybe 2 mfms at same time but keep sfms pls
    FM Stats: Town 8 wins of 12 Mafia 3 of 4 All 11 of 16 (69%)

Complete FM History: Click

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35