Fragsby's Heart Gold Community Themed Nuzlocke! - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: Fragsby's Heart Gold Community Themed Nuzlocke!

Before I'll follow up with my next update, it's time to give another final send-off to the Pokemon that was perished in the last episode...

Spoiler : Another Farewell :

See, Gerik already helped me during the first three gym battles. That's the reason why he'll stay inside reserves - he is already a valuable Pokemon that I don't want to lose. Furthermore, he already looks cool as Geodude, so I don't have any plans of evolving him either.

That being said, while I was doing my Fire Red Nuzlocke, I had a female Graveler in my team (Terra). She carriled me all the way to the Pokemon League and got her name imprinted in the Hall of Fame. It's possible for Gerik to accomplish the same feat, but as of now I'll probably keep him around as possible replacement for Bunny or clementine if something happens to one of then (unless I'll catch something stronger).

And about Nick saying that I already have certain Pokemon types already... it's actually not that bad. I can totally run two or more Water-types in my team, because they are so bulky. I can run two Electric-types as well, and there is nothing wrong in having both Bunny and AppleyNO in my team - because their typing is still different, and they have different roles. AppleyNO is now my new sleeper, and Bunny is very strong against female opponents. There is a certain niche for clemetine as well, but you'll probably have to see that in the nearby future (assuming she manage to live past the next gym).

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Now that the weekend is done, we are back to short-term updates. This update is largely focused on catching new Pokemon on unexplored routes.

Spoiler : My Adventure Journal :

• I withdrew DarksLight for a short time, just to evolve him into Lanturn.
    • On Route 44 I battled some trainers, checked a hidden patch of grass and caught a male Tangela, who then was named after Glip.
    • I traveled through Ice Path and acquired HM Waterfall, which I then taught to Ganondorf.
    • Deeper in the cave, I caught a wild Swinub and named him Frostbyte.
    • Near the exit of the cave I stublel upon a Kimono Girl, whose should have been stuck on ice. So I pushled her away. She thanked me for help, but in reality she was actually blocking my path and I just watned to shove her off.
    • After arriving in Blackthorn City, I made Clementine forget Cut and Ganondorf to forget Surf. I then decided to teach U-turn to Clementine. Thare are still many other TMs that were left from defeating previous Gym Leaders, but I want to save then for harder battles.
    • Finally I checked the nearby patch of grass on Route 45 below. Caught a Phanpy and named him DamusGravs.

Spoiler : My Pokemon Team :
    Clementine - lvl 36 Furret (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Ability - Run Away. Moves: Headbutt, Sucker Punch, U-turn, Shadow Claw.
    Bunny - lvl 35 Nidoqueen (female). Hasty nature. Strong willed. Ability - Rivalry. Moves: Body Slam, Dig, Surf, Fire Blast.
    Apache - lvl 36 Ampharos (female). Sassy nature. Highly curious. Ability - Static. Moves: Focus Blast, Discharge, Thunder Wave, Thunder.
    AppleyNO - lvl 35 Vileplume (male). Impish nature. A little quick tempered. Ability - Chlorophyll. Moves: Mega Drain, Drain Punch, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam.
    Ganondorf - lvl 36 Gyarados (male). Sassy nature. Impetuous and silly. Ability - Intimidate. Moves: Waterfall, Ice Fang, Strength.
    Elixir - lvl 33 Eevee (male). Hasty nature. Good perseverance. Ability - Adaptability. Moves: Sand-Attack, Headbutt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power (??)

Reserved Pokemon in the box:

MintBerry - lvl 3 Pidgey (female). Mild nature. Likes to relax.

Rocshi - lvl 4 Ratatta(male). Bashful nature. Somewhat vain.
    Tonex - lvl 1 Togepi (male). Quirky nature. Quick tempered.
    Deantwo - lvl 6 Paras (male). Jolly nature. Likes to relax.
    Poriomania - lvl 19 Beedrill (female). Relaxed nature. Somewhat vain.
    Kusco - lvl 25 Stantler (male). Quiet nature. Mischievous.

Gerik - lvl 25 Geodude (male). Careful nature. Capable of taking hi
    ts.
    Chane - lvl 17 Hoothoot (female). Hasty nature. Somewhat vain.
    Orpzola - lvl 26 Corsola (female). Lax nature. Good endurance.
    Currently inside the Day-Care.
    Fatalis - lvl 22 Tentacool (female). Bold nature. Likes to thrash about.
    DkRevenant - lvl 15 Gastly (female). Hardy nature. Likes to relax.

DarksLight - lvl 28+ Lanturn (male). Sassy nature. Alert to sounds. Currently inside the Day-Care.

Admiral - lvl 22 Kingler (male). Lonely nature. Proud of its power.

TwentyTwo - lvl 28 Fearow (male). Hardy nature. Capable of taking hits.
    42shadow42 - lvl 15 Girafarig (female). Mild nature. Somewhat vain.
    powerdeath - lvl 23 Electorde (gemderless). Rash nature. Mischievous.

Hyprsniper - lvl 19 Horsea (female). Calm nature. Likes to thrash about.

Glip - lvl 23 Tangela (male). Rash nature. Highly curious.
    Frostbyte - lvl 21 Swinub (male). Relaxed nature. Often scatters things.
    DamusGravs - lvl 20 Phanpy (male). Lax nature. Hates to lose.

Rest in Peace:

Citrus - lvl 23 Bayleef (male). Adamant nature. Once liked to fight...
    NoctiZ - lvl 26 Golbat (male). Timid nature. Strongly defiant until the end...
    Ika - lvl 34 Butterfree (male). Brave nature. Was he always that stubborn?..

You may have noticed that I have not evolved Elixir yet, but I'll try to make my decision before entering Blackthorn Gym. The Gym itself is not an easy challenge, but I'll hope to pick up enough time to challenge Clair tomorrow! Until then, enjoy watching my recent collection!

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Sorry for taking too long! I had to make some preparations in the upcoming battle against Clair. For those of you who played Heart Gold/Soul Silver, you already know that Clair is the hardest Gym Leader to beat. As usual, start reading the journal and watch the video before opening my team roster!

• I decided to withdraw DarksLight from Day-Care and put him into my team for training un the upcoming battle in Blackthorn Gym
    • Encountered a Hiker with a Diglett and Dugtrio. No escape from Arena Trap? Somehow, in my panic, I switched DarksLight for another Pokemon, and it worked! To think I would run into a Dugtrio without Arena Trap... other Nuzlocke players would probably gave up on keeping their "trapped" Pokemon alive.
    • In Blackthorn City, I fished out a female Poliwag and named her Frog. Quite a simple name for Pokemon like that, don't you find?
    • Finally, I entered inside Blackthorn Gym with the full intent of challenging Clair. The video below will explain the rest of events! Featured Pokemon: Apache, Ganondorf, DarksLight, Bunny, Clementine.
      Spoiler : Vs Clair :
    • Clair refused to give me the final badge, and insisted that I should take a trial in Dragon's Den. What a jerk, isn't she?
    • While battling an Ace Trainer's Dragonair inside Dragon's Den, Ganondorf was hit by Thunder! And...
    • ...he survived! My Gyarados had Wacan Berry carried with him. The ones that halves Electric attacks, right? I still have 14 more such berries in my bag.
    • Finally, I met with Dragon Master. He asked me several questions, and I answered then with words: "Both strong and weak Pokemon are important! What really matters in the Pokemon battles are the training and knowledge!"
    • The Dragon Master said that I have passed the test. Clair then appeared, fully expecting that I would lost the test. She was, like: "THAT CAN'T BE!", but in the end she had no choice but to give the final, Rising Badge!
    • After leaving Dragon's Den, I received a call from Professor Elm. When I returned to his lad, he rewarded me with a Master Ball. He also said that Kimono Girls were looking for me. They are currently awaiting my arrival inisde Ecruteak Dance Theater...

Clementine - lvl 36 Furret (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Ability - Run Away. Moves: Return, Sucker Punch, U-turn, Shadow Claw.
    Bunny - lvl 35 Nidoqueen (female). Hasty nature. Strong willed. Ability - Rivalry. Moves: Body Slam, Dig, Surf, Fire Blast.
    AppleyNO - lvl 35 Vileplume (male). Impish nature. A little quick tempered. Ability - Chlorophyll. Moves: Mega Drain, Drain Punch, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam.
    Ganondorf - lvl 38 Gyarados (male). Sassy nature. Impetuous and silly. Ability - Intimidate. Moves: Waterfall, Ice Fang, Strength, Attract
    Elixir - lvl 35 Eevee (male). Hasty nature. Good perseverance. Ability - Adaptability. Moves: Sand-Attack, Headbutt, Quick Attack, Hidden Power (??)
    DarksLight - lvl 35 Lanturn (male). Sassy nature. Alert to sounds. Ability - Volt Absorb. Moves: Thunder, Signal Beam, Surf, Confuse Ray

ts.

Frog - lvl 20 Poliwag (female). Modest nature. Somewhat stubborn.

Rest in Peace:

Apache - lvl 37 Ampharos (female). Sassy nature. His curiousity was too costly...

As you may have noticed, I have not evolved Elixir yet. However, I already made a decision with his evolution. It is only the matter of time.
    In the next update, we are going to encounter a legendary Pokemon, the sight of whose said to promise eternal happiness! Um, what do you think that "eternal happiness" will be?
    Last edited by Fragos; January 26th, 2014 at 11:49 PM.

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Just for your notice, Clair's Kingdra has the ability Sniper - if any critical hits lands, it will deal 3x damage istead of 2x. No Pokemon in my team could possibly survive that. That's the primary reason why she is so scary.

Defeating Clair was nothing but a matter of luck. If you want to talk about my luck some more, you should watch my battle against Eusine again. And make sure to learn what does term "BRO BADGE" means.
    Last edited by Fragos; January 23rd, 2014 at 06:26 AM.

11. ISO #111

If you think battle with Clair was hard enough, then think again! This time I'm going face my biggest trial yet. See Adventure Journal for more information.

• With Rising Badge and HM Waterfall, I can now climb waterfalls anywhere. So I went in Mr. Mortar and used Waterfall to get in previously inaccessible areas. And that place turned out to be very good for training! So while collectime Items around, I also spent some time training my team even further.
    • Deeper in Mt. Mortar I encountered a Black Belt with Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan. That Himonchan had three elemental punches again! But DarksLight resisted all three of those punches, and he turned out to be surprisingly good against Hitmonchan. Why I am saying this to you? You should know already who I have to fight in the future.
    • On the entrance of Dance Theater I bumped into Silver. He said that he was literally floored down by those Kimono Girls. He went away shortly, saying the he "don't want to see me win".
    • And so I have entered the Dance Theater and was greeted by Kimono Girls. And then... Watch the video below! Featured Pokemon: Clementine, AppleyNO, Ganondorf, DarksLight, Bunny.
      Spoiler : Vs Kimono Girls :
    • After a hard battle they make their leave and went to Bell Tower. I followed then shortly after that, climbing floors after floors until I reached the top.
    • The Kimono Girls began the mystic dance, and shortly after that, the legendary Pokemon Ho-Oh appeared and landed on the tower! When I started to battle it, I found out that it can outspeed Ganondorf even with Choice Scarf equipped...

Clementine - lvl 38 Furret (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Ability - Run Away. Moves: Return, Sucker Punch, U-turn, Shadow Claw.
    Bunny - lvl 36 Nidoqueen (female). Hasty nature. Strong willed. Ability - Rivalry. Moves: Body Slam, Dig, Surf, Fire Blast.
    AppleyNO - lvl 36 Vileplume (male). Impish nature. A little quick tempered. Ability - Chlorophyll. Moves: Mega Drain, Sludge Bomb, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam.
    Ganondorf - lvl 39 Gyarados (male). Sassy nature. Impetuous and silly. Ability - Intimidate. Moves: Waterfall, Ice Fang, Strength, Attract.
    Elixir - lvl 38 Espeon (male). Hasty nature. Good perseverance. Ability - Synchronize. Moves: Reflect, Light Screen, Psybeam, Shadow Ball.
    DarksLight - lvl 37 Lanturn (male). Sassy nature. Alert to sounds. Ability - Volt Absorb. Moves: Thunder, Signal Beam, Surf, Confuse Ray

ts.

Rest in Peace:

Apache - lvl 37 Ampharos (female). Sassy nature. His curiousity was too costly...

And where we will go from this point, I wonder?
    Last edited by Fragos; January 26th, 2014 at 11:50 PM.

12. ISO #112

Just an one-minite update to show you something really interesting and intriguing!

The team roster from previous update is also refreshed with those changes! Enjoy!

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

What's up, everyone? Time to make some big steps forward! With all 8 Gym Badges obtained, there is only one destination to move ahead. And that destination is Pokemon League! But where are my manners? We should start reading from the journal, aren't we?

• New Bark Town... Onca again in the place of beginning. The place where I met Clementine... and Citrus. Yeah, surely there are encounters and farewells. Time to move towards Pokemon League!
    • In Tohjo Falls I caught a wild Goldeen and named her Loiswill.
    • At Route 26 I encoutered a wild Doduo. Caught and named him Numbertwo. You got the pun, right?
    • At Route 27 I caught a male Ponyta and named him Carolin.
    • On the same route there was also a shack where I could rest with my team. What a relief! I should have restocked on potions, though. Many strong trainers were residing on that route.
    • I went throught the gate and showed the guard all my 8 Gym Badges. Now I can move through Victory Road!
    • The Victory Road was devoid any any trainers. The Pokemon that resided there were already in my Pokedex. So I did not catch anything there.
    • Deeper in the Victory road I found the legendary TM Earthquake! Guess who gets to learn it?
    • As I was approaching the exit of Victory Road, Silver chased me once again. He wants to settle this with one final battle. Well, guys, I'm going to put my belief in you! Featured Pokemon: Clementine, Elixir, Ganondorf, Bunny, DarksLight.
      Spoiler : Vs Silver :
    • Finally, after leaving the cave, I entered the Pokemon League Reception Gate! Now all that's left is to prepare my team in the oncoming battle against the Elite Four!

Clementine - lvl 40 Furret (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Ability - Run Away. Moves: Return, Sucker Punch, U-turn, Shadow Claw.
    Bunny - lvl 39 Nidoqueen (female). Hasty nature. Strong willed. Ability - Rivalry. Moves: Body Slam, Dig, Surf, Fire Blast.
    AppleyNO - lvl 37 Vileplume (male). Impish nature. A little quick tempered. Ability - Chlorophyll. Moves: Mega Drain, Sludge Bomb, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam.
    Ganondorf - lvl 40 Gyarados (male). Sassy nature. Impetuous and silly. Ability - Intimidate. Moves: Waterfall, Ice Fang, Strength, Earthquake.
    Elixir - lvl 40 Espeon (male). Hasty nature. Good perseverance. Ability - Synchronize. Moves: Reflect, Light Screen, Psybeam, Shadow Ball.
    DarksLight - lvl 40 Lanturn (male). Sassy nature. Alert to sounds. Ability - Volt Absorb. Moves: Discharge, Signal Beam, Surf, Confuse Ray.

Spoiler : Reserved Pokemon in the box :

ts.

Louiswill - lvl 20 Goldeen (female). Careful nature. Impetuous and silly.

Numbertwo - lvl 28 Doduo (male). Mild nature. Good perseverance.
    Carolin - lvl 32 Ponyta (male). Bold nature. Alert to sounds.

Spoiler : Rest in Peace :

Of course with levels like those, I'm not planning to challenge the Elite Four right away. I have a lot of free time, so I can use that time to train up my Pokemon so that they can be ready to fight agaist the Elite Four. This training is not limited to the Pokemon in my party; even some of the promising reserves can be trained up to Level 45 if nessesary.

What are your thoughts on this? Who should be in my final team list? Should I include Clementine or Bunny in my team of challengers? Are there any other promising Pokemon that can perform better than any of my current party members? Maybe I'll consider your decisions, but first of all, I'm a competitive Nuzlocke player. So if you want to show me good suggestions, you have to think just like a Nuzlocke player!

There is another interesting thing that I would like to tell you, but it can wait until I'll listen to your discussion first. That's all for today, folks!
    Last edited by Fragos; January 26th, 2014 at 11:51 PM.

17. ISO #117

Pokemon Contest please!

I assume my speed is quite fast under certain conditions.

According to anime, low level pokemon may do some good in contest.

Win some Ribbons!

Tbh, I prefer a pokemon called

and wat in the hay is this when I searched in google..

Attachment 15770
    Last edited by louiswill; January 24th, 2014 at 07:42 PM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

18. ISO #118

You chose not to suggest anything? Fine, as an experienced Nuzlocke player, I'll tell you something: I have a secret weapon that I am definitely going to use in my final team against the Elite Four.

Well, it's rather odd to call my Pokemon as "weapon", but that's clearly how I can describe it. All I can tell you that it is one of my reserve Pokemon. Unfortunaly, for that thing to be placed in my team, someone else has to stay along with other reserves. Who do you think will be brought out and who will be left behind? Pick up your guesses.

And another interesting suggestion... If my challenge team would have consisted entirely of reserves, who would be those Pokemon? Assuming that they get to be trained up to lvl 40-45 and fully evolved.

And finally, "Behind the scenes" - the secrets behind the nicknames of my Pokemon! Enjoy your reading!

• If I would have picked Cyndaquil as my starter, I would nickname him Blazer
    • MintBerry is actually the name I reserved for Totodile. If I have picked Totodile as my starter Pokemon, I would have nicknamed Pidgey after someone else.
    • Apocist was obviosly going to be my Sandshrew's nickname, but I did not caught a Sandshrew in my first encounter.
    • AppleyNO is a nickname that I originally intended to give to Sunken/Sunflora, but Gloom/Vileplume turned out to be fine as well.
    • Azuriae would have to be my Marill, but in HG/SS those things are rare and only encountered in one place (aside from Safari Zone).
    • I was originally going to nickname my Eevee after Bahkieh, but Bahkieh himself was not active in the forums at that time, so I gave him Elixir's nickname.
    • BorkBot used to be the name of my Psyduck.
    • Brendan was obviously going to be a Slowpoke, but I did not made my first encounter with Slowpoke at Slowpoke Well.
    • I was planning to give a Wobbuffet nickname Bruno, in case if I ever catch that thing.
    • As Nidorina was named after Bunny, it would be not a surprise if I had encountered Nidorino and named him Cryptonic.
    • Actually I could nickname my Pidgey Eagleman, but it was female, so I nicknamed her MintBerry instead.
    • Elixir was originally going to be a Bellsprout.
    • Fatalis was I name that I originally reserved for Lapras. But again, that Pokemon is rare, so I gave that name to Tentacool instead (who would be Taekyon otherwise).
    • If I would have caught a Lickiting, its name would be fred.
    • A Jynx caught in the Ice Path would have been named after Gingerape.
    • Ika was a name originally reserved for Ratatta. But I caught Caterpie first, so without any good ideas I decided to give Ika's name to Caterpie (was used to be Bujeebus instead).
    • Louiswill actually was a name reserved in case if I catch a Snubbull. Goldeen would have been nicknamed after Sinclair.
    • I was planning to nickname Electabuzz after Lysergic, and Magmar after Slaol.
    • Mateo (who is currently banned) was supposed to be a Meowth.
    • Muso's name would probably be given to a Scyther or Pinsir.
    • I was actually planning to catch that Sudowoodo and give it the name Nick. But Sudowoodo turned out to be a female, so I chose not to catch her... as cathing a Sudowoodo was already difficult anyway.
    • NoctiZ was supposed to be a Noctowl. Likewise, Chane was supposed to be a Yanma.
    • I even had oops_ur_dead in mind. That would have been a good nickname for Tauros.
    • Orpz could have been an Onix instead of Corsola.
    • Poriomania is a name that was originally reserved for Pineco.
    • Raptorblaze could have been a good nickname for Growlithe or Houndour.
    • RLVG supposed to be a Magnemite.
    • Rocshi is a nickname that was originally intended for Drowzee.
    • Yayap is a name that was reserved for that rare Mantine in Route 41.
    • ypmagic was going to be a Mr. Mime.
    • The following Pokemon were given perfectly intended nicknames: Citrus, Clementine, Gerik, Tonex, Bunny, Apache, Kusco, Dk.Revenant, TwentyTwo, DarksLight, 42shadow42, powerdeath, Ganondorf, Hyprsniper, Frostbyte, Frog.
    Last edited by Fragos; January 25th, 2014 at 01:42 AM.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

no pokemon contest? awwww.....

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I demand that I be Sla-oh, and Luna be Lugia. I will ban certain members of the community by the name of Fragos if this does not come to be.
    legendary pokemons must not be allowed. No, no lugia!
    Last edited by louiswill; January 25th, 2014 at 02:00 AM.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

train Tonex - lvl 1 Togepi (male). Quirky nature. Quick tempered. to 45 first.

23. ISO #123

Thanks for making me a pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Hey, it's all fun and games until a Pokemon dies, but please keep in mind that I have not challenged the Elite Four yet. The main event is going to happen soon! But right now I have another request that I want you to partake.

Each time I end a Nuzlocke challenge, I usually write up the biography of each of my Pokemon. I usually write bios for Pokemon that were in my party for a long time, including those that died. Reserve Pokemon that were not withdrawn for the box do not count. I would like for each of you to pick respective Pokemon and write out the biography of that Pokemon for me. For example, Clementine can write up the background of my Furret, AppleyNO for Vileplume, and so on.

I want you to provide me the backgrounds of the following Pokemon in my team: Citrus, clementine, Gerik, Ika, Bunny, NoctiZ, Apache, Orpzola, TwentyTwo, DarksLight, AppleyNO, Ganondorf and Elixir. How you will write up the background for each of those Pokemon will be up to your imagination. You have one week to submit your work to me, but please make sure to post it in a private message! Once you do that, I'll add some finishing touches myself and post the ending of my Heart Gold Nuzlocke challenge along with the biographies of my Pokemon that you have provided to me.

Good luck and have fun writing!

26. ISO #126

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Just an one-minite update to show you something really interesting and intriguing!

The team roster from previous update is also refreshed with those changes! Enjoy!
    Two tails are better than one
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Hey, it's all fun and games until a Pokemon dies, but please keep in mind that I have not challenged the Elite Four yet. The main event is going to happen soon! But right now I have another request that I want you to partake.

Each time I end a Nuzlocke challenge, I usually write up the biography of each of my Pokemon. I usually write bios for Pokemon that were in my party for a long time, including those that died. Reserve Pokemon that were not withdrawn for the box do not count. I would like for each of you to pick respective Pokemon and write out the biography of that Pokemon for me. For example, Clementine can write up the background of my Furret, AppleyNO for Vileplume, and so on.

I want you to provide me the backgrounds of the following Pokemon in my team: Citrus, clementine, Gerik, Ika, Bunny, NoctiZ, Apache, Orpzola, TwentyTwo, DarksLight, AppleyNO, Ganondorf and Elixir. How you will write up the background for each of those Pokemon will be up to your imagination. You have one week to submit your work to me, but please make sure to post it in a private message! Once you do that, I'll add some finishing touches myself and post the ending of my Heart Gold Nuzlocke challenge along with the biographies of my Pokemon that you have provided to me.

Good luck and have fun writing!
    I would love to write a bio- put me in coach!

28. ISO #128

I already got a submisson from one of the community, and to be honest, it was made fairly well. There are much more to go, but before that, let me finally announce that my team has been finally trained to challenge the Elite Four! Here they are right now, in a spoiler box:

Spoiler : My Pokemon Team of Challengers :
    Clementine - lvl 45 Furret (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Ability - Run Away. Moves: Return, Sucker Punch, U-turn, Amnesia.
    Bunny - lvl 45 Nidoqueen (female). Hasty nature. Strong willed. Ability - Rivalry. Moves: Body Slam, Earth Power, Surf, Fire Blast.
    Ganondorf - lvl 46 Gyarados (male). Sassy nature. Impetuous and silly. Ability - Intimidate. Moves: Waterfall, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance, Earthquake.
    Elixir - lvl 46 Espeon (male). Hasty nature. Good perseverance. Ability - Synchronize. Moves: Reflect, Light Screen, Psybeam, Shadow Ball.
    DarksLight - lvl 46 Lanturn (male). Sassy nature. Alert to sounds. Ability - Volt Absorb. Moves: Discharge, Signal Beam, Surf, Confuse Ray.
    Frostbyte - lvl 46 Mamoswine (male). Relaxed nature. Often scatters things. Ability - Oblivious. Moves: Avalance, Ice Shard, Earthquake, AncientPower.

Yeah, I replaced AppleyNO with another Pokemon. As I already told you, that Pokemon is one of my reserves, so try to take a good guess what it is! Could it be Gerik? Or maybe Orpzola or TwentyTwo? Or someone else completely unexpected? Take your wild guess.

I will start uploading battle videos for the Elite Four starting from tomorrow. You bet I am just as excited as you are! Stay tuned for the news! I will upload the first video in 24 hours for now. You really won't be able to tell how the battle against the strongest Trainers will go from here...
    Last edited by Fragos; January 27th, 2014 at 07:17 AM.

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Kingler & Guillotine.
    Just boost it's acc and speed and level the shit outta it.
    " The accuracy of Guillotine depends on the level of the user and the level of the target and is worked out with the formula: Accuracy = ((level of user - level of target) + 30)%."

Hmm. Would it work out?

32. ISO #132

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    " The accuracy of Guillotine depends on the level of the user and the level of the target and is worked out with the formula: Accuracy = ((level of user - level of target) + 30)%."

Hmm. Would it work out?
    then just speed and level the shit outta it.

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

Hidden PokeMon Guess: Cryptonic the Entei that Fragos ran into on the road to the Elite Four.

The level, to me, says he caught a high level pokemon instead of leveling it up, since the 5 others were FAR beyond any other options. As well, Fire is a missing piece in his team.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Hidden PokeMon Guess: Cryptonic the Entei that Fragos ran into on the road to the Elite Four.

The level, to me, says he caught a high level pokemon instead of leveling it up, since the 5 others were FAR beyond any other options. As well, Fire is a missing piece in his team.
    What about Ponyta to Rapidash?

37. ISO #137

For my battle videos that I have posted so far, I added the line "Featured Pokemon" to highlight which Pokemon in my team get to appear in battle. It is located right near the video link, usually under the spoiler box of "My Adventure Journal".

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

What's up, everyone? The moment for the decisive battle is coming in. We are going to challenge the Elite Four, right here and now! It is also there that my secert weapon will be unveiled...

The Elite Four challenge is very harsh in Nuzlocke; if you lose even a single Pokemon in the first few battles, it will hurt you really hard once you reach the Champion. So I have to do my best keeping everyone alive. Well, I have finished three other Nuzlocke series, so I have a good experience. You too, shall experience what I have experienced so far!

The first Elite Four member is Will, who specialise on Psychic types. I believe they all know Psychic, but none of then are pure Psychics, so I believe that any team composition (apart from Fighting and Poison types) can work. Now, let the curtains rise on the final stage of the survival game!

My Pokemon Team of Challengers in the previous post is now updated with the hidden Pokemon being revealed! Check it out.

Following Platinum Nuzlocke's tradition, I will upload one battle video at a time each day. So expect to see my battle against second Elite Four member tomorrow, and if I'll make it there, a battle with the Champion will be eventually uploaded on Friday! That's all for today, folks!

40. ISO #140

I'm a fucking Hoothoot, fak

oh, hi, what an honor it is :o
    G: 15 | W: 13 | MVP: 2
    S-FM Casino: Town (WIN) S-FM BSDL:Detective (WIN)S-FM PCS: Subject X (Arsonist) (WIN/MVP) S-FM Mani: Citizen (WIN) FM-XV Rebel/Haunter (WIN) S-FM Prelude: doctor (WIN/MVP) S-FM HotD: (town/loss) S-FM L&D: Lookout (WIN) S-FM BL: Framer (WIN) M-FM XIII Vigilante/Subject XVI (WIN/MVRIP) S-FM SE: Mafioso: (WIN) S-FM Flashmob 1: Doctor (Win) Fmob 2: SK (Coulda/Woulda/Shoulda) S-FM BT: Sheriff (WIN) S-FM Websites: Citizen (WIN)

41. ISO #141

The second boss is right ahead! In this video, we are going to fight against the second Elite Four member, Koga. He uses mostly Poison types, so it's actually good that I have a Posion-type in the team myself. How it will work out? Watch the video to find out!

Expect to see the third video tomorrow! Oh, and I have a few more submissions for the backgrounds of my Pokemon. Just be more active guys, only 5 days left until the deadline!

Well, I can still write the biographies by myself if there would be any missing works, but I still would like to see how you will demonstrate your creativity here. So I'm going to allow you to post the backgrounds for the rest of my reserve Pokemon as well! That's right, now even guys like Admiral, Chane, or Frog can submit their writings, and their work can be posted in the ending as well! Just make sure to send a PM to me first.

42. ISO #142

I only just saw the PM you send me.

I have mushrooms on my back?

So many of the new pokemons are just plain ugly... my favoite is still Jiggypuff. ^^

*Goes to check me e-mail notification settings*

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)

43. ISO #143

It's time to upload my next battle video, and I'm going to fight against Bruno now! No, not that Bruno that you used to know! I mean the Elite Four Bruno! The one who uses Fighting-type Pokemon! Well, it's doesn't actually matter, because I have someone in my team capable of banning Bruno from the existence entirely! Yeah, you're going to be banned soon, Bruno!

How's that for a change of mood?

44. ISO #144

The Heart Gold Nuzlocke challenge is slowly coming to its conclusion. Only one opponent left before the Champion - Elite Four Karen! She is actually more challenging than the previous Elite Four members before her. Actually I could possibly beat all three of then using only Elixir with Choice Specs equipped, but that is not going to work on Karen's team for obvious reasons. Definitely a heated battle, you should just watch it!

Well... All that's left is to face the League Champion, right? From what I rememeber, his team is actually really brutal... Will there be good ending or bad ending? The final battle video will be uploaded tomorrow! Look forward to it!

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Re: Fragos's Heart Gold Community Themed Nuzlocke!

I want 8 ribbons!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

47. ISO #147

This is it.

The time has come to take the crown the the reigning Pokemon League Champion, Lance! The moment for the final and decisive battle has finally came. The training of Frostbyte was done specifically in preparation for this final battle. But will it be enough? I think some of you have watched my battle with Cynthia back in Platinum, right? It ended with only one Pokemon being left alive on the team. Now the main question is... how many Pokemon on my team will survive the oncoming battle against Lance? Is it really possible to win this battle unscathed or there will be some sacrifices? You will find out the conclusion of my Heart Gold Nuzlocke adventure right here, right now, and right at this epic moment!

I strongly recommend everyone who has been keeping track on my challenge so far to watch this final video! You'll watch it, will you? Unlike previous videos so far, I'm making this video (as well as other Elite Four battle videos) as public release on YouTube! Feel free to leave any comments as you like.

And about the backgrounds of my Pokemon... I'm still accepting more submissions from the comminity. The ones I'm really interested to receive right now are the bios of the following Pokemon: Citrus, Gerik, Ika, Apache, Bunny, Ganondorf, DarksLight, and (if possible) for Frostbyte as well. I'm still waiting for PMs from those people.

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

So, now that this Pokemon Challenge is wrapped up, I'm planning to post the ending tomorrow. Tomorrow will also be the deadline for bio submission, so you may want to hurry up! Meanwhile, I would like you to ask some questions. I might even put up a poll related to those questions. Here we go!

1. What was your favorite Pokemon among those that I caught?
    2. What was your favorite battle video among those that I have submitted so far?
    3. What was the most dramatic, surprising or dissapointing moment in my challenge, from your point of view?

50. ISO #150