8. ISO #8

Re: ACCOUNCEMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    i'm going to make a topic every time i approve an sfm
    You should

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    looking for trolls to create new reports
    Was ika just trolling?
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    so now we congratulate each other for doing our jobs?

round of applause pls, i paid my rent
    Yes, because no team congratulates each other when a big task is complete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    wouldnt have been a big job if you did them as they came in instead of letting them pile up.

HEY GUIZ I MAXED MY CREDIT CARD BUT PAID IT OFF. WORSHIP MEEEEEEE
    Chill dude, you know its not like that at all.

Fuck sake.

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Yes, because no team congratulates each other when a big task is complete.
    idk, if you only wanted to congratulate each other, it'd be done in management disc/staff chat. This seems more like you want the community to congratulate you guys.

But, I kind of agree with Mateo. I mean, people start doing reports and then the reports get finished? Doesn't seem that impressive to me. Maybe if the work flow was examined more frequently, and in-active Keepers replaced sooner, there wouldn't ever be a backlog. Someone should probably examine what's going wrong and solve the problem if the reports ever start piling up more than it should.

Nonetheless, it's good that the current Keepers have gotten the reports under control. But, this always happens with new Keepers. In another month or two you'll probably have to replace 75% of them again (or threaten to replace) to get the job done.

18. ISO #18

While I'm not entirely sure why we made a topic of it...

The problem is that when it is over managed, I once started assigning reports, people ONLY do what assigned. Where as when it is not managed less people work frequently, but a few members (Ambient, Raptorblaze, Mugy, Damus, Appley, now ThinkLiveLife) are set up to go on massive sprees and single handedly carry staff.

The process is one that slowly kills the person. Mateo would be a fantastic example. He joined us and was, basically, immediately the best keeper we had. He knocked out quite a few impressive reports and was very active in his duties. Then he turns around a few months later and realizes he doesn't have the same drive to do them; not doing the same steps he suggests as being obvious in post 15, and even begins to hate the process and people involved. Things devolved and now he is banned half the time.

TL;DR: this kills the crab

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    While I'm not entirely sure why we made a topic of it...

The problem is that when it is over managed, I once started assigning reports, people ONLY do what assigned. Where as when it is not managed less people work frequently, but a few members (Ambient, Raptorblaze, Mugy, Damus, Appley, now ThinkLiveLife) are set up to go on massive sprees and single handedly carry staff.

The process is one that slowly kills the person. Mateo would be a fantastic example. He joined us and was, basically, immediately the best keeper we had. He knocked out quite a few impressive reports and was very active in his duties. Then he turns around a few months later and realizes he doesn't have the same drive to do them; not doing the same steps he suggests as being obvious in post 15, and even begins to hate the process and people involved. Things devolved and now he is banned half the time.

TL;DR: this kills the crab
    Lols neither. But yes, I agree, there are people who will toss out a large number of reports. However, in my job, if I were to do nothing mon-thurs then work my ass off on friday, we'd still be behind. I think that the Warden should examine how many reports everyone has done in the past 30 days once the reports reach Page 3ish. The Warden can then PM the inactive workers and put them on probation to ensure they complete more work.

A simple thing such as that would ensure that Keepers won't fizzle out, and can be replaced before reports get to page 8 if they do fizzle out.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

idk, if you only wanted to congratulate each other, it'd be done in management disc/staff chat. This seems more like you want the community to congratulate you guys.

But, I kind of agree with Mateo. I mean, people start doing reports and then the reports get finished? Doesn't seem that impressive to me. Maybe if the work flow was examined more frequently, and in-active Keepers replaced sooner, there wouldn't ever be a backlog. Someone should probably examine what's going wrong and solve the problem if the reports ever start piling up more than it should.

Nonetheless, it's good that the current Keepers have gotten the reports under control. But, this always happens with new Keepers. In another month or two you'll probably have to replace 75% of them again (or threaten to replace) to get the job done.
    Crypt, why are you always against me? I mean seriously.

Fuck sake.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Crypt, why are you always against me? I mean seriously.
    lol when am I ever against you? Nothing I said is against you at all, Appley, and is directed towards this flawed system we're all apart of. Someone has to stir the pot, or everything will settle. Once everything settles, people become comfortable; this leads to laziness and apathy.

We are friends, Appley, don't think that I hold any ill feelings towards you.

27. ISO #27

As a team, encouragement is needed at least every once an awhile. People like to be shown appreciation for the work they've done. What harm is it to give everyone a pat on the pack for a job well done?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

lol when am I ever against you? Nothing I said is against you at all, Appley, and is directed towards this flawed system we're all apart of. Someone has to stir the pot, or everything will settle. Once everything settles, people become comfortable; this leads to laziness and apathy.

We are friends, Appley, don't think that I hold any ill feelings towards you.
    Yay!

Fuck sake.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Do you have to be a keeper to do reports? I dun wanna have quotas
    Quotas are only enforced when we have a backlog and an SMod to manage keepers xD

I would love to have you as a keeper, but we don't really need one at the moment :P

Fuck sake.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Well Apo was more questioning the fact that he didn't want to be a keeper and if it was still possible to help.
    You have to have some kind of staff usergroup to see the reports that aren't your own. :P

Fuck sake.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42