3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: Problem with Zoro

I have just said the samething in the lobby.

That is hardly a problem.

Did he actually do it anyway,

if so, just report with solid evidence, not something like this for lols.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    He's already perma'd from the map. Reporting to blizz is the only worthwhile thing you can do if he actually does it.
    Zoro's permaban is unjust and undeserved, another example of staff letting their personal insecurities cloud their judgement. if the situation had been properly handled he wouldnt have a vendetta against mafia and everything would be copacetic.

players of mafia, the hubris of staff is the reason you suffer from trolls and gamethrowing. every situation they mishandle breeds ill will, which is then returned to the community. the only winner in this cycle is staff. and blizzard won't do anything, they hate dr and the mafia staff.

zoro was a member of crIeon, back when it was our troll clan. that clan name was sold to landy for $30, and we formed jihad

15. ISO #15

Zoro's permaban is there for a reason, Mateo. He showed no signs of respect for any of the rules in place to protect the community. We gave him MULTIPLE chances to come back and he again spat in our faces. His ban will NEVER be removed.

Punishing players for disregarding the rules is NOT mishandling the situation. If you can't handle being punished, don't do the crime and it won't happen.
    Last edited by fred; December 19th, 2013 at 05:39 AM.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Zoro's permaban is there for a reason, Mateo. He showed no signs of respect for any of the rules in place to protect the community. We gave him MULTIPLE chances to come back and he again spat in our faces. His ban will NEVER be removed.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-2830978

From Raptorblaze, posted on February 10, 2013

Decision: I'm willing to drop it to a 1x banlist, which will expire next update (effectively irrelevant) You will then have 2 weeks on Kickvote list and 4 on the watch list. I'll edit the database record to reflect this now.
    1 week banlist, 2 weeks kv list, 4 weeks watchlist, should have expired March 1st, 2013. He wasnt reported again until April 21st, 2013, when he was STILL ON THE KICKVOTE LIST. if this had been handled properly (expired when it should) he wouldn't have felt the need to pause at the beginning of the game

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Zoro's permaban is unjust and undeserved, another example of staff letting their personal insecurities cloud their judgement. if the situation had been properly handled he wouldnt have a vendetta against mafia and everything would be copacetic.

players of mafia, the hubris of staff is the reason you suffer from trolls and gamethrowing. every situation they mishandle breeds ill will, which is then returned to the community. the only winner in this cycle is staff. and blizzard won't do anything, they hate dr and the mafia staff.

zoro was a member of crIeon, back when it was our troll clan. that clan name was sold to landy for $30, and we formed jihad
    Honestly, I originally I thought your hate towards the staff was justified due to the FM smurfing and skyping fallouts for two particular staff members, but reading what you just wrote just broke that all down. I've refrained on commenting on several mis-informed accusations that you've thrown against the staff but this one crosses the line.
    You were not around when this happened, or you were mis-informed. zoroEX was one of the players Landstander got out of a permaban, then immediately broke that trust(other was zergling if I recall correctly).

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy7 View Post
    Honestly, I originally I thought your hate towards the staff was justified due to the FM smurfing and skyping fallouts for two particular staff members, but reading what you just wrote just broke that all down. I've refrained on commenting on several mis-informed accusations that you've thrown against the staff but this one crosses the line.
    You were not around when this happened, or you were mis-informed. zoroEX was one of the players Landstander got out of a permaban, then immediately broke that trust(other was zergling if I recall correctly).
    once the trust in authority is broken by those with authority it is the DUTY of every thinking person to question when someone makes an accusation, regardless of their public image. those that are hated by the community are the easiest to abuse by authority

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy7 View Post
    landstander went crazy, but those of us that didnt visit the forums didnt know that, and still thought he was warden. maybe zoro is a merciless troll, maybe he was just having a rough time. but staff made a decision that they didnt follow thru with. he was behaving appropriately up until that point. maybe things would have been different if promises were kept, maybe not. but if he did return to trolling he obviously would get picked up sometime in the future and dealt with appropriately.

if you support preemptively banning someone i bet you also support obama's drone strikes

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21