FOR ONCE BLIZZARD DOES SOMETHING RIGHT
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

FOR ONCE BLIZZARD DOES SOMETHING RIGHT

this is going in the 2.1 patch

AFK Lobby Hosts

It’s no fun being stuck waiting on lobby hosts who have seemingly abandoned their duty to get the game started. We understand that this can be a frustrating experience, which is why we've implemented a process to boot inactive players from public Arcade and Custom Game lobbies, whether or not they're the host.

Players in public game lobbies will now be prompted to respond after a short period of inactivity and will be kicked from the lobby if they remain unresponsive. If the booted player was the lobby host, a new host will be selected from the remaining players so that you can get back to the action as soon as possible.

i am hoping to see a lot less afkers in game (except me when im jester or neutral who doesnt give a fuck XD)

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: FOR ONCE BLIZZARD DOES SOMETHING RIGHT

Its'a 'bout damn time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: FOR ONCE BLIZZARD DOES SOMETHING RIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yea, it's not like people wait around for hosts to start the lobby.
    Mafia lobbies are so big that if it's not peak hours, you WILL alt+tab when waiting. Only to find out you got booted because you're waiting 15 minutes for a game lol
    Again a fail move from blizzard.

THEY COULD EASILY MAKE THIS AN OFF/ON OPTION FOR MAPS. But no failzard will fail again.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14