S-FM 62: Boom Town 2: Terrorist's Revenge - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM Boom Town 2: Terrorist's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I think others do know something however I don't like others thinking that they know everything and shutting me down/trying to discredit me.
    Thats not what I'm doing. Yet you seem to be assuming you are always right from my POV.

RLVG has been in enough games with you to know how you think as Town, you don't think he would use that to his advantage to appear as a Jester when he isn't?
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Thats not what I'm doing. Yet you seem to be assuming you are always right from my POV.

RLVG has been in enough games with you to know how you think as Town, you don't think he would use that to his advantage to appear as a Jester when he isn't?
    Noone knows how I think.

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

It is very true.
    Each game is different for me. I adjust slightly in each.

RLVG also has not shown such an obsession.
    And just because they don't show it in game doesn't mean they don't have one.

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Damus, don't take anything I do as trying to discredit you. I just disagree. You, logically not being an invest role at all, have no independent credibility or non-credibility. Same as me.

So far we have and everyone probably agrees on this

-Accused Scum, and therefore should claim soon
    RozenMaiden

Possible Scum
    RVLG
    TheDarkestLight

Required Scum, supposing an unclaimed doctor (which I also agree with)
    RVLG OR TheDarkestLight

-------------------------------------

The question is, why would TheDarkestLight claim sherrif, knowing that there should be a doctor in town? That puts a huge target on his back. Either he's sherrif or horrible jester most likely. The odds of TheDarkestLight being a bad guy are slim. That would require RozenMaiden to be guilty as well.

No bad guy would stick their neck out for a random person and draw this much heat. Or b) The Darkest Light is not all that smart this game only and is trapped with this move now.

Throwing this out there for Damus and NocitZ

What if they both are bad, how would that play out?

9. ISO #259

If you think so however you don't seem to pay much attention to players outside and inside game.
    Actually sir I do. Also I have many possible outcomes written down in wordpad, and have descriptions of playstyles of every player I have played with written down too so I can look back at that.

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Damus, don't take anything I do as trying to discredit you. I just disagree. You, logically not being an invest role at all, have no independent credibility or non-credibility. Same as me.

So far we have and everyone probably agrees on this

-Accused Scum, and therefore should claim soon
    RozenMaiden

Possible Scum
    RVLG
    TheDarkestLight

Required Scum, supposing an unclaimed doctor (which I also agree with)
    RVLG OR TheDarkestLight

-------------------------------------

The question is, why would TheDarkestLight claim sherrif, knowing that there should be a doctor in town? That puts a huge target on his back. Either he's sherrif or horrible jester most likely. The odds of TheDarkestLight being a bad guy are slim. That would require RozenMaiden to be guilty as well.

No bad guy would stick their neck out for a random person and draw this much heat. Or b) The Darkest Light is not all that smart this game only and is trapped with this move now.

Throwing this out there for Damus and NocitZ

What if they both are bad, how would that play out?
    I just have experience.
    I have drawn TDL into a little argument and will be using that within my notes.

The thought going through TDL's head, assuming he is town, is that he has found someone fake claiming his role and jumped at the chance to discredit him and try lynching him.

The thought within TDL's head, assuming scum, is that he needs to discredit the sheriff and cause distrust within the town on him.

I am gathering, based on this day, a gut read on RozenMadien being one of two roles as I am partial to thinking TDL is town atm.

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Actually the town role list is like this:

Agent
    Doctor
    Sheriff
    Sheriff
    Lookout

Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Of course Espo could have not put in a Doctor in an attempt to see his prized Terrorist role have a higher chance of victory with the confusion of no protective role.

Or Espo could count the Agent as the protective role and not worry about the Doctor.

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Of course Espo could have not put in a Doctor in an attempt to see his prized Terrorist role have a higher chance of victory with the confusion of no protective role.

Or Espo could count the Agent as the protective role and not worry about the Doctor.
    Possible but doubtful with the read I have on Esp as a host

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Feel free to make your own list.
    Not saying that it's far off from the list I would create, just saying that something is definitely wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

29. ISO #279

I initially didn't want to trust RLVG's lead. A second sheriff, happening to find a scum, on night 1? And insta-claiming it?

But, after seeing TDL's response and rereading the setup, a second sheriff doesn't seem all too unlikely, and RLVG has a much better claim to the spot than TDL. Plus, with only two "mafia" roles in the game, it's not too bad to claim early. If he knocks out the terrorist, he's essentially won the game for town, as the demo can't do anything but suicide.

TDL's counter claim was WAY too convenient and rushed. "Oh hey, turns out I'm the real second sheriff. And I just happened to magically check the exact same guy that the 'fake' claimer did, and got the opposite result. Now I'm going to vote him, but add in that he might be Jester."

RozenMaiden also isn't doing much to make him (her?)self appear town. Wanting to skip today, really? We need lynches to kill the terrorists before they kill us.

And finally, I'm not sure that there would be a doctor here at all. In fact, a doctor would be a silly role to have in this game. If he targets the terrorist's target, he dies (although he does save the original target). If he targets the demolitionist on the night demo alerts, he dies and SAVES THE DEMOLITIONIST? I'm hoping there's not a doctor, or else that guy is getting trolled hard by Espo.

My bet is the Agent is the only protective role we have in this game. And that frees up room for higher likelihood of multiple sheriffs. But not 3 of them.

TL;DR

RLVG seems town. TDL seems scum. I believe we should follow RLVG's lead and see where it takes us.

30. ISO #280

I don't like that reaction. Yet, we have far too many claimed town.

Even with Glip being non-existant, too many town claims.

Plus, the language of "I don't care" versus "I don't know" is suspect.

Hmm, I'm running this several ways.

First, RozenMaiden is jester. Claims vague town role to get town to lynch (thinking he's bad like RVLG says) and gets Terrorists to lynch because he knows he's not one of them. That would make TDL is correct sherrif (as no possible witch).

Second, RozenMaiden is Terror/Demo. Then RLVG is likely good sherrif and TDL is likely poor jester/poor bad guy. There would have to be a witch if he is inno.

Third, RozenMaiden is innocent doc/cit. Doesn't claim doc to avoid getting targeted. Cits are flypaper and better to target a cit than no one. So he's not cit. Just like RVLG and TDL are not cits. Doc possible if he doesn't want to be a terrorist target. Yet, arguably that's true of myself or Damus. No real impact on town if Damus, myself, or RM claims cit and is really doc but for the logic of filling in boxes. Still, RM should have claimed cit if that was the case.

I'm leaning towards the second being right. But yet, I also think RVLG is full of shit given the amount of roles he's claimed. Neither option seems right.

@Glip, if you're right that there's no doc... then that would free up for three sherrifs and a possible witch. Just highlighting that fact.

Everything is too damn convenient though. I don't like any of this.

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Sorry Glip, wrote my post about you being non-existant as you were writing yours. Got a role claim Glip btw?
    I do, although it won't help us too much for today, but may give us something to go on tomorrow depending on what happens today.

I have to go now, but I'll put my info in my LW in case I don't get back before the end of today again. Life is keeping me busy.

33. ISO #283

My class in the process of beginning so I have some time.
    I agree with NoctiZ {Haha I got your name right} about the roles list being off.

Personally:

Agent - I will keep this secret for now
    Sheriff - RLVG
    Sheriff - Ika
    Lookout - Bunny
    Sheriff/Doctor - TDL/RozenMaiden/Glip
    Citizen - Damus
    Citizen - NoctiZ
    Citizen - Mintberry Crunch

Terrorist - RozenMaiden/Glip/TDL
    Demolitionist(?) - RozenMaiden/Glip/TDL

Witch/Jester - RozenMaiden/Glip/TDL

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I do, although it won't help us too much for today, but may give us something to go on tomorrow depending on what happens today.

I have to go now, but I'll put my info in my LW in case I don't get back before the end of today again. Life is keeping me busy.
    gotta go now. Be back later
    Copy cat.

One last thing before I leave:

-vote RozenMaiden

This puts RozenMaiden at L-1! Keep a close eye on anyone who decides to hammer early and end day!

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

Night 2

There were clues against him and many townies trusted that he might be criminal.
    RozenMaiden have been put in a gas camera, where he died with much pain. After inspecting his house, we've found his Last Will and that... he was a Citizen.
    It was a mistake this time, but every mistake counts as indangered lives of townies... Good night...

Spoiler : Rozen's Last Will :
    I know. I will dead. So i want to pass on inherited my three hearts for bunny
    ♥♥♥

Alive Players:

Damus_Graves
    Glip
    MintBerry Crunch
    TheDarkestLight
    RLVG
    Titus
    Jr4life24
    NoctiZ

Morgue:

Bunny (Lookout) - Night 1: killed by Terrorist
    ika (Sheriff) - Night 1: killed by Terrorist
    RozenMaiden (Citizen) - Day 1: lynched

Night will end this time.
    Night Chat is now opened.
    Send me your night actions and last wills at least 2 hours before the cycle ends.
    Last edited by Espozito; February 18th, 2013 at 09:11 PM.
    Sencerely yours,

Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

Day 2

HOT NEWS!

This night we had 2 explosions. First was in an old forbidden red-brick house. Police didn't know why was it the Terrorist's target at first, but then they revealed their new clues: Glip was the victim of the explosion. But strange thing was that he carried a bomb on himself. Later DNA analysis shown that Glip was the Demolition! There was also another victim: TheDarkestLight was near the house and also died in that explosion. Jesus, we've lost another Sheriff!

MintBerry Crunch's house was also exploded this night. Luckily, there were no other victims of that explosion, but the house owner himself died. There were signs of struggle, he had a broken leg. Seems like he gave a fight to Terrorist before he died. Mint's role was Doctor.

None of them left any Last Will.

Alive Players:

Damus_Graves
    RLVG
    Titus
    Jr4life24
    NoctiZ

Morgue:

Bunny (Lookout) - Night 1: killed by Terrorist
    ika (Sheriff) - Night 1: killed by Terrorist
    RozenMaiden (Citizen) - Day 1: lynched
    Glip (Demolition) - Night 2: Suicided in explosion
    TheDarkestLight (Sheriff) - Night 2: killed by Demolition
    MintBerry Crunch (Doctor) - Night 2: killed by Terrorist

Day will end 24 hours past this post or when there will be all votes to skip.
    Vote to skip in yellow
    Vote to lynch in tag. 3 votes to hammer.
    Questions in green.
    Last edited by Espozito; February 20th, 2013 at 05:37 AM.
    Sencerely yours,

Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

Claims:
    RLVG - Sheriff
    Damus, Titus - Citizen
    NoctiZ - ???
    Jr - ???

Personally I think Titus is scum based on Rozen's role and Mint's role as well as my own.

With that, being that we cannot be 100% on RLVG atm, I vote
    -vote Titus
    Explanation:

Titus has claimed Citizen, at least according to RLVG as I have not personally seen it, and since I have a deep suspicion about NoctiZ being a Citizen I find his claim to be scummy. He was under no pressure and soft claimed it, similar to appleyNO when he was sk. I largely feel like it was an attempt to gain town points without actually doing anything. And since Mint died, having claimed Citizen and knowing that NoctiZ and RLVG would not bother with him for the most part, I can only conclude between Jr and Titus being a Terrorist and targeting him, reason being I have no read on them while I do NoctiZ and RLVG.

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300