S-FM 57: Bastardized Game Thread - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 57: Bastardized Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Erm. If I'm witch, it will be "You are witched and he is town".

Final resort is for Mint to claim Sheriff and get the remaining real Sheriff to claim, ask citizens to use role tonight, and pray for 3 sheriff results tomorrow.

Best is still getting everyone to claim roles.

Passing the baton to Mint to do the rest if he don't want to die.
    I wonder if you get anything I've been saying.
    Also this: Why give Mint a scum tactic?
    Secondly I've got to cover my bases Nick. I can't take your claim at face value.

2. ISO #502

I visited MintBerry Crunch and I can see my feedback amongst all the feedback list.
    And also I think that Nick could be witched for his claim. Claiming Vigilante, he could make scum think he is Citizen to draw attention away. But what if scum used this strategy against him? What if we have some smartass witch wich counter-uses every of our strategy? For example, you WIFOM doc being citizen in real and that witch thinks you are DOC.
    Sencerely yours,

Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by Espozito View Post
    I visited MintBerry Crunch and I can see my feedback amongst all the feedback list.
    And also I think that Nick could be witched for his claim. Claiming Vigilante, he could make scum think he is Citizen to draw attention away. But what if scum used this strategy against him? What if we have some smartass witch wich counter-uses every of our strategy? For example, you WIFOM doc being citizen in real and that witch thinks you are DOC.
    Scum

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

-vote Espozito

Because he has a high chance of being scum and if he's not, he's a liability to the town.
    Also process of elimination because I have a bunch of hard and soft clears.

@Yayap, While I agree Fatalis being scummy is...scummy, I don't think we should lynch him for it. Believe me. I've led so many mislynches against Fatalis (and so have others) for dropping "scumtells" that are actually just Fatalis being fail. Notably, Fatalis only reading mafia role cards in Damus's Nightmares S-FM and Fatalis hammering his town read in Marshmallow Mafia.

I'll elaborate on Espozito if day can be extended because I'm a bit busy today.
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

6. ISO #506

Okay, I'm back. I really don't have much to say. I have been observing posts, examining the behavior of others. AppleyNO has really made no effort to defend himself off my claim, no role claims or anything. I am pretty sure he is scum.

As with Fatalis, I just can't see there being two detectives. I know it's a possibility, but I just feel like I am the only detective. People pointed out how unbalanced the numbers were earlier, and now with a Witch in mark, it's even worst.

You guys have to remember that if we mislynch, it's most likely Mafia's win. The safest lynches to me are Fatalis and AppleyNO, for reasons said before. Mafia obviously went all-in if Fatalis is mafia.

I would also like to state that I will probably be the Witches target, and I am unsure if you are notified if you are witched or not. If you are not notified, then it's going to be tough to get re-check or catch another scum. I also didn't realize I counter claimed, as I had not read the thread. This is another reason why I should be trusted over Fatalis for now.

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    Okay, I'm back. I really don't have much to say. I have been observing posts, examining the behavior of others. AppleyNO has really made no effort to defend himself off my claim, no role claims or anything. I am pretty sure he is scum.

As with Fatalis, I just can't see there being two detectives. I know it's a possibility, but I just feel like I am the only detective. People pointed out how unbalanced the numbers were earlier, and now with a Witch in mark, it's even worst.

You guys have to remember that if we mislynch, it's most likely Mafia's win. The safest lynches to me are Fatalis and AppleyNO, for reasons said before. Mafia obviously went all-in if Fatalis is mafia.

I would also like to state that I will probably be the Witches target, and I am unsure if you are notified if you are witched or not. If you are not notified, then it's going to be tough to get re-check or catch another scum. I also didn't realize I counter claimed, as I had not read the thread. This is another reason why I should be trusted over Fatalis for now.
    False.
    This is not a reason to trust you. The fact you are saying to trust you is scummy ta me. Bad Crimson. Bad.

Also. You should have fully read the day. Bad Crimson is Bad at being Good atm.

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

But AppleyNO is town. Because of [redacted].

Also crimson would totally fake claim detective the way he did.
    "You guys have to remember that if we mislynch, it's most likely Mafia's win."
    And then he proceeds to push for a town mislynch. LOLZ
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I repeat! Role claim to victory!

Town need to lynch today. Since there are conflicting Detective claims, the best choice is to follow the Sheriff. There is no counter to my claim anyways.

Mintberry Crunch = Mafia

To convince you further that I'm insane Sheriff.

Dun dun dun!

What will Killer Neutral show up as to Insane Sheriff?
    What will Town show up as to Insane Sheriff?
    What will Mafia show up as to Insane Sheriff?

Since I'm the only one knowing about the role of Insane Sheriff, through meta, I had to be town.

Waiting for host to confirm my role in setup thread. Scum can seethe and froth for all I care!
    Still on my phone.
    Town
    Mafia
    Town

I'm considering whether or not to extend day because of DB error.
    And if I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on...
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXV: Jester: Win/MVP SFM-Borderlands: Witch: Win M-FM Blazer's Experiment: Subject 8, Sheriff/Infected (Lose) M-FM Nasty Rumors/Treasure Town: Skuntank, Blackmailer (Lose)

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

Alright, time to move the whole thing off me. Damus, when on earth did I defend ANYONE here?????
    You, creed have stated many times that I first defended you, then I defended clem, Appley, but I don't remember when the hell did I take any side? I'm just trying to improve my readings (though I read really badly).
    I just didn't understand about whether Sheriff knows of his insanity or not. It appeared that there was already such a question in FAQ thread, my bad.

I make my theory that we might have a smart player as witch who uses our strategies against us and you call me scum for that, Damus???
    Sencerely yours,

Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

Yep, too lazy asshole to read the whole. But now I don't know whom to trust. On the one hand, I always saw you scummy, Fatalis. But if you were maf, that would totally be a fail move. Also you used the school computer means you really NEED this info to get to town.
    I don't know... anything about Crimson, but if HE is mafia, he wouldn't bother to come up with a such counter-claim.

Too pissed up today. Volleyball fail with broken finger.
    I don't get it.
    1. You claimed Vigi yesterday
    2. How the hell can you know if you are insane? Joker or Ronald McDonald couldn't.

Result: According to the style you post, you have no clues on Mint but you have your opinion about his play and you wanna lynch him. On the other way, need to see what Mint answers to your accusion.

Crimson haven't posted more since his argue with Fatalis, but that's just afk.
    Has everything that we need to know to slot you scum

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Damus, what should I do? Tell me so I can sheep.

I have read (skimmed) the last 63 posts. Nothing particularly interesting has happened. Would seem everyone thinks everyone else is scum. In which case, I will vote for who I know is scum because he usually posts, even if just a little, when he is town.
    -vote Mintberry Crunch

28. ISO #528

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Damus, what should I do? Tell me so I can sheep.

I have read (skimmed) the last 63 posts. Nothing particularly interesting has happened. Would seem everyone thinks everyone else is scum. In which case, I will vote for who I know is scum because he usually posts, even if just a little, when he is town.
    -vote Mintberry Crunch
    Esp
    AppleyNO
    Mintberry

Clem

Nightbringer/Creed

These are the scum.

Creed y u gotta be so a-scummy

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    I have had 2 thousand word essay and my first 2 exams this past week and I have another exam next week.
    That plus work, has tired me and uncommitted my motivation.

However, I like to think I am still here and contributing.

Ah.

M-kays for now.

31. ISO #531

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    DD/Framer/Janitor - AppleyNO
    Reading. Saw this.

That makes a LOT of sense. If a Detective called me out as visiting a uncleaned dead person, I'm obviously one of the above roles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

I hate how I can't meta anyone.

Tell me if I got it right as to why these guys are scummy.

Fatalis: One of the Detective claimers. Claims Nightbringer visited RLVG. Voted with Nick despite calling him scummy.
    Crimson: One of the Detective claimers. Claims AppleyNO visited RLVG.
    Nightbringer: Called out by Fatalis for visiting RLVG, claims to have visited Damus.
    AppleyNO: Called out by Crimson for visiting RLVG, claims to have visited Clementine.
    Mintberry Crunch: Apparently you are using some Meta I know nothing about.
    Clementine: Called Witch for playing a "standard clem scum tactic" as Damus says.

Please correct me where I am wrong. Since I am unable to Meta anyone, I am tempted to sheep a vote.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

My only thoughts to add are these:
    Disappointed that I am considered a DD/Framer/Janitor/Godfather by Damus when only one of those would make sense.

Anyway, I still hold that I visited Clementine, and Yayap said he visited Damus? What?

I'm torn between following the leaders or forging my own path....

hmmm...

Following the leaders usually turns out bad for myself, so
    -vote The Nightbringer

Fuck sake.

37. ISO #537

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I hate how I can't meta anyone.

Tell me if I got it right as to why these guys are scummy.

Fatalis: One of the Detective claimers. Claims Nightbringer visited RLVG. Voted with Nick despite calling him scummy.
    Crimson: One of the Detective claimers. Claims AppleyNO visited RLVG.
    Nightbringer: Called out by Fatalis for visiting RLVG, claims to have visited Damus.
    AppleyNO: Called out by Crimson for visiting RLVG, claims to have visited Clementine.
    Mintberry Crunch: Apparently you are using some Meta I know nothing about.
    Clementine: Called Witch for playing a "standard clem scum tactic" as Damus says.

Please correct me where I am wrong. Since I am unable to Meta anyone, I am tempted to sheep a vote.
    There is no Meta history use here.

Mint is scum because of lack of contribution.
    Clem is scum because I meta'd her choice tactics as scum. (I deduced that she would react as I predicted. I was successful)
    AppleyNO is scum because of Lying and Discrediting.
    Esp scum because of defending scum and discrediting townspeoples.

Fatalis is town.
    Crimson is town
    Nick is town
    Damus is town
    TDL is townish

38. ISO #538

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    My only thoughts to add are these:
    Disappointed that I am considered a DD/Framer/Janitor/Godfather by Damus when only one of those would make sense.

Anyway, I still hold that I visited Clementine, and Yayap said he visited Damus? What?

I'm torn between following the leaders or forging my own path....

hmmm...

Following the leaders usually turns out bad for myself, so
    -vote The Nightbringer
    Bad reaction is bad and worthless in view of town perspective.
    Scum perspective is obvious.

AppleyNO is scum.

39. ISO #539

AppleyNO is scum because of Lying and Discrediting.
    I can get discrediting, but lying???

When have I lied?

Fuck sake.

40. ISO #540

ATTENTION: Due to the unforseen Database Error, Day One will be extended. I have not yet decided exactly how long to extend the day, but I am certain it will be at least two hours longer than the posted time.
    And if I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on...
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXV: Jester: Win/MVP SFM-Borderlands: Witch: Win M-FM Blazer's Experiment: Subject 8, Sheriff/Infected (Lose) M-FM Nasty Rumors/Treasure Town: Skuntank, Blackmailer (Lose)

41. ISO #541

Clem is scum because I meta'd her choice tactics as scum. (I deduced that she would react as I predicted. I was successful)

Fuck sake.

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

Meta (Playstyle) to determine scum = Crap

Meat (Night Targets, Reaction) to determine scum = Good
    I don't want to make another scumbag steve meme, so just replace meta with Reaction Tests.

Fuck sake.

44. ISO #544

Meta (Playstyle) to determine scum = Crap

Meta (Night Targets, Reaction) to determine scum = Good
    Also, what is playstyle if not three things, Night Targets, Reactions, and General Typing? All you did was take out the third.

You are seeming more and more scummy to me, although I'm sure me saying that doesn't change anything.

Fuck sake.

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

Failure once again.
    O.o

Damus, you seriously disappoint me. I mean seriously. Most of your posts are you disagreeing with me and telling me that my opinion doesn't matter, or telling everyone else I'm scummy.

Its a really negative environment to walk into. Its partly why I have been so inactive.

With that said, I think I'm going to unvote. I doubt we are getting a lynch off today since the day was only extended by 2 hours, and am going to be thinking about where I should use my night action.

-unvote

Fuck sake.

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550