S-FM 54: Second Chances - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 54: Second Chances

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    creed said he wouldn't be here for 5 hours. How could he process the PM's. And you wouldn't openly claim jailor like that.

Crypt is obviously trying to collect everyone's role, and is willing to lie to get them....
    -vote Cryptonic
    damnit appley, you were supposed to let it go on for a bit longer LOL
    unvote me, i'm currently pro-town

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Godfather
    Consigliere
    Drug Dealer

Sheriff
    Doctor
    Lookout/Detective
    Jailor
    Bus Driver/Bodyguard
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Joker

Nurse

is my guess on roles list so far with the information i've been given.
    Are you the jester? No way you can get that much information in so short time.

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

damnit appley, you were supposed to let it go on for a bit longer LOL
    unvote me, i'm currently pro-town
    How have your actions been remotely pro-town??
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    How have your actions been remotely pro-town??
    ok, here is the full story.
    I am NURSE. I was trying to get attention to myself to get attacked because I am night immune and witht he information I was trying to find a good target to inject tonight.

Then, when making that role list, I discovered I'm Benign Neutral. WHAT!?!?!?! This whole time I thought I was town lmao. Anyways, I win with any faction, so If you want to get juiced tonight, PM creed to PM me your role and I may decide to juice you. If you want to lynch me, I will be sad, but I kind of have it coming with how that started. lmao =[

WHY IS NURSE NEUTRAL I AM SO SAD NOW.

I didn't juice anybody night 0 because I thought I might juice scum and didn't want to risk it. If I had known, I would've done it anyways lol.

I win with any faction.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

ok, here is the full story.
    I am NURSE. I was trying to get attention to myself to get attacked because I am night immune and witht he information I was trying to find a good target to inject tonight.

Then, when making that role list, I discovered I'm Benign Neutral. WHAT!?!?!?! This whole time I thought I was town lmao. Anyways, I win with any faction, so If you want to get juiced tonight, PM creed to PM me your role and I may decide to juice you. If you want to lynch me, I will be sad, but I kind of have it coming with how that started. lmao =[

WHY IS NURSE NEUTRAL I AM SO SAD NOW.

I didn't juice anybody night 0 because I thought I might juice scum and didn't want to risk it. If I had known, I would've done it anyways lol.

I win with any faction.
    Why the fuck did you act like this as a town? (At least until the realisation)
    Why do you contradict yourself with the two statements?

-vote Cryptonic

I'd rather deal with a jester early instead of late, it could also be scum WIFOM'ing jester.

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

I think its incredibly scummy to ask for everyone's roles, lie, and then claim nurse. It feels like he is covering for himself.

I do want others opinions, cause I may be missing something. But for now I support the Cryptonic lynch. Even though RLVG takes the two bolded statements out of context.

Fuck sake.

12. ISO #62

lol go ahead and lynch me. i'd rather not have that happen though, but if it's what you must do.
    i didn't contradict myself, i was just saying it could be good to keep me around as I may now be favorable to town if they let me live.
    You contradict yourself.

1. You said you were making a list based on information.
    2. Making the list, you discovered you werren't town but a neutral benign.
    3. You said you didn't target someone Night 0 because you feared they would be scum.
    4. You didn't get information until Day 1 when you requested PM's for roles.

Based on the short amount of time and the fact none would even tell you their roles, it's a blatant lie.

My vote remains.

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    You contradict yourself.

3. You said you didn't target someone Night 0 because you feared they would be scum.

Based on the short amount of time and the fact none would even tell you their roles, it's a blatant lie.

My vote remains.
    I pm'd him my role.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    You contradict yourself.

My vote remains.
    All he was claiming was that he thought he was town Night 0, so he didn't juice anyone. After creating a list and putting his role in it, he found it was benign neutral.

The truth in that claim is probably zero. But still.

Fuck sake.

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

night action 0 for nurse isnt for any use, becasue only the nurse and joker can make their actions night 0.
    or
    does the injection make people being able to do their action night 0. in that case he is speaking the truth i guess because nobody has said they have gotten to do anything yet.
    (reminder) damus hasnt claimed role yet.
    experince: -
    sometimes i am right

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by Fajer View Post
    night action 0 for nurse isnt for any use, becasue only the nurse and joker can make their actions night 0.
    or
    does the injection make people being able to do their action night 0. in that case he is speaking the truth i guess because nobody has said they have gotten to do anything yet.
    (reminder) damus hasnt claimed role yet.
    It allows the person to make 2 actions the night after injection.

Fuck sake.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

I'm confused to why the Joker would reveal himself this early. I would think the Joker benefits from the double kill at night due to the fact that he can kill twice as many. Although he can completey shut down the town by controlling the lynches through the Towns fear of losing more than they would otherwise. Yet I would think a smart Joker would lay low for a while and perhaps make people think there is another evil role, like Devourer, SK or Cultist.

On the Cryptonic thing I am not sure, I haven't played any games with him so I can't tell if he is lying or not.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

26. ISO #76

Assuming this isn't an elaborate scheme by the mafia, a nurse claimer that wishes to be pro-town would be a very retarded lynch, rlvg may be scummy or bad. For one, the nurse can be proven tomorrow, and the only way for the nurse to die is by a lynch that only scum would want to pull off since the nurse cannot be killed at night. A town sided nurse would be one of of the best things for us.

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
    Assuming this isn't an elaborate scheme by the mafia, a nurse claimer that wishes to be pro-town would be a very retarded lynch, rlvg may be scummy or bad. For one, the nurse can be proven tomorrow, and the only way for the nurse to die is by a lynch that only scum would want to pull off since the nurse cannot be killed at night. A town sided nurse would be one of of the best things for us.
    A nurse claimer who lied to the town repeatedly?

We also have no proof that the nurse would side with us.

Fuck sake.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post

This day Chat hurts my head

Town List:
    Damus
    Mintberry Crunch
    TheDarkestLight *Partly*
    The chat hurts my eyes because I lost my glasses and have to squint or get right next to the monitor to see anything.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

31. ISO #81

Lies or not, it's not exactly hard for the nurse to prove himself...

I have some doubt but lynching is out of the question until tomorrow.

Spoiler : :
    S-FM Paranormal Case Studies (Sheriff)

"Glory only with zerglings and breast implants!!!"
    -Random player on EU

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
    Lies or not, it's not exactly hard for the nurse to prove himself...

I have some doubt but lynching is out of the question until tomorrow.
    Fine. We will things your way. No lynching crypt. I just hope he will return the favor.
    -unvote

Fuck sake.

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

K, cool. Real keyboard.

So, simple early day thoughts.

1. Was pretty sure Joker would be in game.
    2. Am pretty sure only 1 of Devourer/Jailor/Interogator exists. (obviously with Devourer now being not possible)
    3. Damus is not necessarily Town, could even be one hell of a bold Joker lol.
    4. Regardless of what he is I think it is clear we don't lynch and wait for some answers tomorrow. Does Joker get a target tonight if Damus is lynched?
    5. Damus did mention my 'praise' of his scum hunting as a reason to suspect me as Joker, but disregards my accusation that he is an improvingly hidden scum. A bold move with Joker targetting himself seems possible.
    6. That said- Mint is the Joker. He accuses Creed of making Damus the Jester and putting the Joker on him? Doesn't Joker choose his own nigs?
    7. I kind of trust RLVG. Kind of.
    8. Cryptonic is either one freaking genius, or is about to enjoy the most pointless game. Invincible Benign with no win requirement other than live... Why? lol

Anyway, my lead is that Mint is Joker. That, and I find the Neutral-Invincible-Nurse role to be basically the most pointless role ever. Well done Creed :P

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    K, cool. Real keyboard.

So, simple early day thoughts.

1. Was pretty sure Joker would be in game.
    2. Am pretty sure only 1 of Devourer/Jailor/Interogator exists. (obviously with Devourer now being not possible)
    3. Damus is not necessarily Town, could even be one hell of a bold Joker lol.
    4. Regardless of what he is I think it is clear we don't lynch and wait for some answers tomorrow. Does Joker get a target tonight if Damus is lynched?
    5. Damus did mention my 'praise' of his scum hunting as a reason to suspect me as Joker, but disregards my accusation that he is an improvingly hidden scum. A bold move with Joker targetting himself seems possible.
    6. That said- Mint is the Joker. He accuses Creed of making Damus the Jester and putting the Joker on him? Doesn't Joker choose his own nigs?
    7. I kind of trust RLVG. Kind of.
    8. Cryptonic is either one freaking genius, or is about to enjoy the most pointless game. Invincible Benign with no win requirement other than live... Why? lol

Anyway, my lead is that Mint is Joker. That, and I find the Neutral-Invincible-Nurse role to be basically the most pointless role ever. Well done Creed :P
    I didn't disregard it. I ignored it

Cause I'm town

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

Lol mint.
    Anyways
    -vote Slaol

Claims he's playing differently.. Probably Because he's not town this game.
    Wicked sick logics, but I am expected to remain in a single strategy that even my allies find obnoxious and makes it hard to take my leads seriously even when they are legit? Lol

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Quote Originally Posted by MintBerry Crunch View Post
    -vote Slaol

Only mafia and mayor takes their role seriously, and I don't see a mayor in the possibilities.
    Well, fine. I will have to wait for the next FM with anon accounts to change strategy and be taken seriously with it. Screw you guys, I'm goin' home.

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100