KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 194
Register

User Tag List

Page 194 of 462 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,700 of 23056
  1. ISO #9651

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Naptime View Post
    So we are at the juncture where we have a decision to make.

I personally hate all the people who shot at Joycat, but Joycat is nearer to death and if they are a wolf then those shooters suddenly are not that bad anymore.

Do we resolve Joycat (I vote no), or do we fire at Monet who was one of Joycat's shooters?

I kind of want to steer the course on the POE and fire at Monet as doing exactly what I say has worked so far lol.
    considering match stick looks actually good now that the wolves they were pushing are dying I don’t see the motive for a random low posting wolf to clear them there, I want to see what they say though and see if they can offer any more information

2. ISO #9652

3. ISO #9653

4. ISO #9654

5. ISO #9655

Random people walking in and pretending they didn't notice me switch Monet and Popcorn are uniformly wolfy.
    I only noticed after I shot, honestly

So that confused me cuz I just saw a post that had Popcorn over Monet and I used that

6. ISO #9656

7. ISO #9657

KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game
    The shot hit!
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chibi Minnie View Post
    -ITA FM-Popcorn Axolotl

FM-Popcorn Axolotl has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Swarm of Bees and The Beekeeper

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    A beekeeper since she was young she always felt more secure around them, treating them with more respect than the people around her. The swarm was a special breed unlike any other, their strength and intelligence stronger than all others. The pair trusts each other with everything they have and work as one entity.

Swarm Of Bees (Passive): Your swarm of bees has its ups and downs relying on them to help you in this game.

• You can only perform one role action by default however can perform an additional unique role action per item type you use in a night. Max 4 role actions in a Night.
    • All role actions you perform show both you and a swarm of bees visiting your target.
    • You are immune to kills that trigger off you visiting.

Swarm: Protocol Protection (3 Charges): Target player gains 1 Shielding tonight. If this Shielding prevents a kill, lose one additional charge.

Swarm: Order Attack (3 Charges): ITA Attacks at your target player tomorrow are rolled with advantage (i.e. roll twice and pick higher roll). If the target dies by anything but an ITA before the next Night, you lose an additional charge. If the target dies to an ITA recharge two of your abilities by one.

Swarm: Operation Order (2 Charges): All non-killing role actions made by your target receive the Strong-Willed modifier.

Swarm: Rushed Robbery (3 Charges): Steal a random item target player has. If they have no items but would gain one tonight, steal that one instead. If you successfully steal an item you gain a charge back.

Swarm: Host Protection (1 Charge): Gain 1 Shielding for the duration of the night. You can't gain charges in this ability by your own abilities and lose 1 charge from all other abilities upon use.

8. ISO #9658

9. ISO #9659

10. ISO #9660

11. ISO #9661

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Hon Hon Hon View Post
    probably the worst shot to go for next tbh
    Agreed. Think it flips town. Hoping not. I had already moved him to last in prio and they all pretended not to notice. This is why we make shotlists. Those 3 have added themselves to must resolves (Red Cross was already there ffs).

12. ISO #9662

13. ISO #9663

14. ISO #9664

15. ISO #9665

16. ISO #9666

17. ISO #9667

18. ISO #9668

Agreed. Think it flips town. Hoping not. I had already moved him to last in prio and they all pretended not to notice. This is why we make shotlists. Those 3 have added themselves to must resolves (Red Cross was already there ffs).
    Whats the current shotlist then? Because what you're saying now doesnt agree with the one Hippo posted

19. ISO #9669

20. ISO #9670

21. ISO #9671

22. ISO #9672

23. ISO #9673

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game
    The shot hit!

FM-Popcorn Axolotl has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Swarm of Bees and The Beekeeper

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    A beekeeper since she was young she always felt more secure around them, treating them with more respect than the people around her. The swarm was a special breed unlike any other, their strength and intelligence stronger than all others. The pair trusts each other with everything they have and work as one entity.

Swarm Of Bees (Passive): Your swarm of bees has its ups and downs relying on them to help you in this game.

• You can only perform one role action by default however can perform an additional unique role action per item type you use in a night. Max 4 role actions in a Night.
    • All role actions you perform show both you and a swarm of bees visiting your target.
    • You are immune to kills that trigger off you visiting.

Swarm: Protocol Protection (3 Charges): Target player gains 1 Shielding tonight. If this Shielding prevents a kill, lose one additional charge.

Swarm: Order Attack (3 Charges): ITA Attacks at your target player tomorrow are rolled with advantage (i.e. roll twice and pick higher roll). If the target dies by anything but an ITA before the next Night, you lose an additional charge. If the target dies to an ITA recharge two of your abilities by one.

Swarm: Operation Order (2 Charges): All non-killing role actions made by your target receive the Strong-Willed modifier.

Swarm: Rushed Robbery (3 Charges): Steal a random item target player has. If they have no items but would gain one tonight, steal that one instead. If you successfully steal an item you gain a charge back.

Swarm: Host Protection (1 Charge): Gain 1 Shielding for the duration of the night. You can't gain charges in this ability by your own abilities and lose 1 charge from all other abilities upon use.

It's so joever

24. ISO #9674

25. ISO #9675

26. ISO #9676

27. ISO #9677

28. ISO #9678

29. ISO #9679

You are fooling nobody. It was more clear in the thread that we'd switched Monet and Popcorn than otherwise and you ignored it. You are going to be dead soon. You might as well just lolcat.
    Not defending cross, but I didn't see the list switch either.

30. ISO #9680

31. ISO #9681

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Player 2 View Post
    Whats the current shotlist then? Because what you're saying now doesnt agree with the one Hippo posted
    The one hippo posted was updated almost immediately afterwards by me. People pretending not to notice can jump.

We are on Monet Rocket right now. Depending on how that goes, we might pivot off the list entirely. If Monet is town I would probably move to resolving Joycat.

32. ISO #9682

33. ISO #9683

You are fooling nobody. It was more clear in the thread that we'd switched Monet and Popcorn than otherwise and you ignored it. You are going to be dead soon. You might as well just lolcat.
    honestly I *DID* include my own opnion in the shot list saying I wanted popcorn before monet cus I saw monet visiting protag and i think thats a place town investigative went into

but it was clearly labeled as my own and yours was right below it. so eh

34. ISO #9684

35. ISO #9685

36. ISO #9686

i literally just came in, and other people shoot with me

37. ISO #9687

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chibi Minnie View Post
    Ofc on Thumbs Up I'm seconds behind Lassie but on the town in the pool my shot does go through

Sigh
    don't like this post either. i wasnt calling you scum for following shotpool, i just said other slots in the shotpool would've been better to go for.

38. ISO #9688

39. ISO #9689

40. ISO #9690

41. ISO #9691

The one hippo posted was updated almost immediately afterwards by me. People pretending not to notice can jump.

We are on Monet Rocket right now. Depending on how that goes, we might pivot off the list entirely. If Monet is town I would probably move to resolving Joycat.
    Ok but I feel like you're attacking people for getting confused, if you see what you think nis the wrong list posted just post the actual one. Like it should be posted everytime someone dies

42. ISO #9692

43. ISO #9693

44. ISO #9694

45. ISO #9695

So we are at the juncture where we have a decision to make.

I personally hate all the people who shot at Joycat, but Joycat is nearer to death and if they are a wolf then those shooters suddenly are not that bad anymore.

Do we resolve Joycat (I vote no), or do we fire at Monet who was one of Joycat's shooters?

I kind of want to steer the course on the POE and fire at Monet as doing exactly what I say has worked so far lol.
    Monet probably should be shot first
    if Joycat is town then their invest role is helpful

46. ISO #9696

47. ISO #9697

48. ISO #9698

49. ISO #9699

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Player 2 View Post
    Ok but I feel like you're attacking people for getting confused, if you see what you think nis the wrong list posted just post the actual one. Like it should be posted everytime someone dies
    Ikr

I wish the shot on Naptime went through

Naptime is p obv town but I rather hav ea Naptime-less town than a town with Naptime

50. ISO #9700