S-FM 170: Happy Fluffy Times - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1763
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM 169: Happy Fluffy Times

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802 View Post
    I wouldn't have targeted anyone because he only has 2 shoots, but then I realized that the 2nd attack either proves Calix's night immunity or proves that he was role-blocked N1 and also confirms if I'm F2 or F3. I still would have targeted one of the other 3 neighbours though.
    According to R2V2, restricted attacks don't consume a charge, so assuming Toadette did try to attack, she still has a charge left.

I personally think SuperJack is the scummiest Neighbour at the moment. If I recall correctly, he only says the bare minimum as scum. I shall cite the first Mystery Box and S-FM Standard to support my argument. Furthermore, his 'I'm not F1' claim not only came really late on after everyone else had claimed, but sounded really unconvincing.

I'm forced to rely on a shitty meta argument because he barely posts, nor does he seem to make an effort.

2. ISO #1352

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    No particular reason. I just havent seen him talk much lately. Maybe he was informed of not beeing faction 3
    I believe he said that he would be busy for 'the next two days' so I don't think pressuring him now will be fruitful. I shall go and find the quote for you.

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    Anyway i can't be that active the next 2 days my apologies.
    As for what i quickly read.

I still never saw second's F3 claim or any proof behind it.
    I think zek and SJ are neighbour due to some chitchat in D1 but its not proven, although i think they are.
    As is comfirmed Mike is my neighbour guys, i said it plenty. He practically saved me D1.
    Tah dah!

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

I was quickly overlooking the thread indeed

my thoughts:

I pretty much claimed my hidden first, i can be F2/3 i don't know. but not F1.
    And its rough because my strategy is pretty much polar opposite if i was one or the other, but i believe F3 is more likely.

The vote also comes from the person who i said i believe to be F1 (keep in mind), voting me is pretty stupid, because i can't give any more info and since SJ doesn't post. And Mike hasn't even claimed his faction yet, all i can do is just reiterate what i said.
    Zekrom is just here and there. So he also is a bad vote.

I also think Thorn was F2. Thats why he lied of his role. because he knew it would comfirm him as F2, but you guys just lynched him for lying anyway.

I'll check again tonight

8. ISO #1358

my thoughts:

And its rough because my strategy is pretty much polar opposite if i was one or the other, but i believe F3 is more likely.

The vote also comes from the person who i said i believe to be F1 (keep in mind), voting me is pretty stupid, because i can't give any more info and since SJ doesn't post. And Mike hasn't even claimed his faction yet, all i can do is just reiterate what i said.

I also think Thorn was F2. Thats why he lied of his role. because he knew it would comfirm him as F2, but you guys just lynched him for lying anyway.

I'll check again tonight
    It doesn't directly state that Witching gives informed feedback if the Witch is Faction 2.

LET'S CHECK.

Paging R2V2, do Faction 2 Witches give informed feedback?

Today is going to be a really shitty day to pressure anyone.

Hence why I propose that we pressure all of the Neighbours tomorrow. All claim that they are not Faction 1. However, we know that at least one or two of them are lying. The more we get them to post, the more we can find slips in their responses.

9. ISO #1359

my thoughts:

I'll check again tonight
    I thought in the neighbour chat, I said which faction I wasnt in.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

10. ISO #1360

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    I thought in the neighbour chat, I said which faction I wasnt in.
    Thank you for revealing this information in the day chat for the good of the town >.>

What do you people even do in the Neighbour chats that takes up so much time away from the day chat, huh?

11. ISO #1361

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Thank you for revealing this information in the day chat for the good of the town >.>

What do you people even do in the Neighbour chats that takes up so much time away from the day chat, huh?
    You never know, its been quite quiet in ours, zekroms claim, i aint so sure.

12. ISO #1362

You never know, its been quite quiet in ours, zekroms claim, i aint so sure.
    Fantastic.

So lynching Neighbours is akin to a Citizen/ Prisoner situation in that Cops and Robbers game in that we have no definite proof of your guilt and have to deduce it?

Okay, cool.

Mikecall, your reads on the players so far (including the dead), with claims in mind?

13. ISO #1363

Nothing. Seriously, we almost didn't discuss anything useful in our chat yet
    Made in China

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    What did zekky oublically claim? H or TH?
    Here

Name Faction TH/H Role N1 Action/FB N2 Action/FB
    secondpassing F3 H Roleblocker -
    Shifty F3 H Detective Follow Toadette (Visited Nobody)
    SuperJack F2/3 H Neighbour Y - -
    Thornholt F3 - Triad H Witch Dead
    NumberTwo F1/3 TH Bus Driver Switch Toadette and N2 Switch SJ and N2
    Calix F2/3 TH Doctor Heal powerofdeath
    Suntax/PoD F3 H Investigator Check Shifty (Detective)
    Mikecall Dunno, said he claimed earlier TH/H Neighbour X - -
    Funce F1/3 TH Arsonist Douse N2 Ignite
    Zekrom2802 F2/3 H Neighbour Y - -
    GameFreak F2/3 H Neighbour X - -
    Toadette F1/3 TH Serial Killer Kill Calix, Doused Kill Zekrom2802, "Witched" (Fake FB)
    ika "Neutral Benign" TH (?) Witch Dead Dead
    Made in China

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

He claimed hidden in the chat at the start. (He claimed he didn't know which he was.}
    You mean truly hidden? Yeah, I fucked up , here:

I'm most likely TH, got no info at all about my faction
    "Most likely"

Bitch please, it's in your bloody rolecard PM. Go open it and quote.
    nvm, I'm retarded. Didn't see that one sentence in the pm. I'm not part of faction 1. I'm sorry for my dumbness...
    I was too dumb to see that one sentence at the start of the pm.
    Made in China

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

So... why exactly did you target me tonight, Toadette? Aren't there much better targets out there?
    For posts like this:

Anyways... since Thornholt can't update it because we freaking killed him:

Feel free to add something or correct me if I got something wrong.
    Way to feign outrage - don't forget you were on that vote to lynch Thorny.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

Question.

Why not eliminate all "Truly Hidden" roles. Since faction three only loses its 1v1 against truely hidden. But wins against hidden.
    Following that plan is foolish as it eliminates almost half of the majority (aka "town") faction, dummy.

Of course this whole game is foolish and not lynching Calix is foolish. Merry Christmas!

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Following that plan is foolish as it eliminates almost half of the majority (aka "town") faction, dummy.

Of course this whole game is foolish and not lynching Calix is foolish. Merry Christmas!
    Scared? Because all your claims rolling yourself in Math and yet you ignore the opportunity to show off.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #1383

I already did.
    Sorry, didn't realize it. Anyway Mikecall hasn't contributed to discussion. He only answered the first Calix question about being an investigator. He's kind of secretive, and he doesn't forthright answer questions unlike you. I initially thought that Calix and him were faction 1 but now I realize that is not the case since neighbors are pretty much just neighbors.

Additionally, the one who should know his partner the best (Gamefreak) suspects him of being in F1. Something like I don't really trust my partner was said.

All neighbors are still fairly high on my radar list though.

Question.

Why not eliminate all "Truly Hidden" roles. Since faction three only loses its 1v1 against truely hidden. But wins against hidden.

Because I did the math already.
    1 F1 TH vs 1 F2 TH vs 3 F3 TH 1+1 < 3

2 F1 H vs 2 F2 H vs 4 F3 H 2+2 = 4
    That is assuming ika wasn't TH, but we can guess better after another death.

It doesn't seem like Toadette was un-doused, or notified of it.
    -vote Funce

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

Or the other 2 options which are still open other than killing faction 1

Toadette could also hit another immune, so would count as 2 immune that toadette hit

Toadette could hit a faction 3, which would set us back another step,

If what funce said was right about him igniting and nothing happened, funce is either f1 or f3. A gamble on that part.

Another thing I don't get is, would RLVG really add an sk F3 and an arso F3 in the same faction?

I think I trust Toadette as a player to hit a non-faction 3.

There is only so many F1 slots, if you bothered to make guesses on who is in which faction you can gamble or not.
    Maybe he didn't gamble. What if he is F3 and decided not to find out if he was a killer?

I'm told RLVG does setups with randomness (maybe with rng.org). I find it perfectly safe to say that there could be a town arson and a vig.

36. ISO #1386

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    What do you guys even think of toadette? What if she was lying about being witched and also lied about even attacking calix in the first place.
    Could be. Calix also could have lied about visiting someone. And they could both be Faction 3. I could have lied about blocking Calix night 1.
    They will have to be read like normal.

My opinion of Calix shifts wildly. I think just by the way she talks, its sometimes agitating but after dreaming up of setups, it seems shes more likely to be F3. Since I can kind of relate to her playstyle, she's scary.

Toadette is acting odd for me. Less calm, and less cool but there are outside influences. Still, since I do not know Toadette so much, I only expect a calm post somewhere. There has been some posts with less emotion in it, but I have yet to see that calm post. My read on her is very much on the fence. Always a +1 for pro-lynch. And a +1 for voting early in the day.

37. ISO #1387

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    SuperJack, Mikecall, Zekrom2802:
    you don't need to do a thorough analysis (you probably should though), but based on what you've read so far, who do you feel is anti-faction 3?

If you're Faction 3, you need to make an opinion.
    Well, as NumberTwo already said it's highly suspicious that all neighbours claim to be F2/F3. There is a high probabilty that one or two of us are lying, and I'm not one of them. Mike claimed to be Hidden now, but he still didn't post his faction hint (I think). Looking at the list I think that atleast one of us is F1 and one of us is F2. Either ika, Funce or NumberTwo is probably the TH of F1.
    Made in China

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Lynching all the true hiddens is a pretty stupid idea. it would lead to us lynching 3 Faction 3 members and lynching 1 faction 1 and 2 members who probably don't even know they are scum and will side with faction 3 anyway.
    Not to mention that ika should be Truly Hidden if role claims are accurate. It is possible that he was a scum TH, although it's a bit too early to make that judgment.

40. ISO #1390

It doesn't seem like Toadette was un-doused, or notified of it.
    -vote Funce
    Can you clarify this for me?
    This seems like a half-thought.

Basically, Toadette doesn't get notified of un-dousing. So I have no way to tie myself up.

In any case, If Shifty is the immune Faction 3 that makes Calix evil unless Toadette is pulling a massive one on us, which I don't think she is doing at this point.

I literally have no reason why anyone should not vote me apart from that I only have Toadette doused, and I'm harmless.
    Considering you can just lynch me if I douse anyone else, makes me a pretty simple thing to deal with.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

41. ISO #1391

Aight boys, So i hope you all thought about Thorn being the F2 witch, something else he didn't say was his action. Why oh why would he not state his action. My guess is that Toadette jumped the gun with her hate for Calix. I feel like Thorn witched Toadette onto somebody, on an F2 or on herself ? that means he found his teammate (yay for him) or toady is F1. But probably his teammate because he would not say his night action. I'll check how much he was hunting the lynch on calix. If this is true than Thorn pretty much threw his game by not checking his own nightchart. He had everything needed to kill us since EVERY KILLER claimed D2, but he fucked up.Thats how first games go eh. Thats my only thoughts so far. Also guys, 2 people here know they are faction 1, keep looking.

As a sidenote , neighbourchat is dull as fuck. such a boring mechanic. The chance of both being the same faction is so slim its pretty much dead chat
    This is what Mike claimed to me ...

"I am also hidden, but could be in faction of 1/2/3, I am not sure."

maybe that means TH ? it would make sense if atleast 1 neighbour got TH. Cya tomorrow guys

42. ISO #1392

Aight boys, So i hope you all thought about Thorn being the F2 witch, something else he didn't say was his action. Why oh why would he not state his action. My guess is that Toadette jumped the gun with her hate for Calix. I feel like Thorn witched Toadette onto somebody, on an F2 or on herself ? that means he found his teammate (yay for him) or toady is F1. But probably his teammate because he would not say his night action. I'll check how much he was hunting the lynch on calix. If this is true than Thorn pretty much threw his game by not checking his own nightchart. He had everything needed to kill us since EVERY KILLER claimed D2, but he fucked up.Thats how first games go eh. Thats my only thoughts so far. Also guys, 2 people here know they are faction 1, keep looking.

As a sidenote , neighbourchat is dull as fuck. such a boring mechanic. The chance of both being the same faction is so slim its pretty much dead chat
    This is what Mike claimed to me ...

"I am also hidden, but could be in faction of 1/2/3, I am not sure."

maybe that means TH ? it would make sense if atleast 1 neighbour got TH. Cya tomorrow guys
    Thorn Witched Suntax(POD) onto someone. POD received feedback, he wasn't F2.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

43. ISO #1393

Gamefreak, you conveniently forget I was bussed night 1, and that's what caused Thorny to be lynched was his lie he was caught in.

Your continued defense of Calix is once again noted.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

Nah, I could see it, the true evidence however is that, I am not sure if in what faction I was in, nothing hinted to me that I was a 'Specific Faction' so I wasn't sure if I was F1, F2 or F3.

@secondpassing Yeah, at least you don't have to wait now.

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Gamefreak, you conveniently forget I was bussed night 1, and that's what caused Thorny to be lynched was his lie he was caught in.

Your continued defense of Calix is once again noted.
    People are going to be afraid of defending Calix though.

People like MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E~

Pretend I'm drunk. Sleep well, don't let the bedbugs eat your sister.

50. ISO #1400

I usually don't get to see sunset in sugar town but today my mommy told me that the sugar monsters would be friendly today. I ate their arm and am high on sugars. I see you wrote 4 lines, will process them tomorrow.
    It wasn't a big defense, I'll admit, however, it's just how I think about things.