User Tag List

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

Re: S-FM 169: Happy Fluffy Times

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Well, look's like Thornbolt's the one to bite the dust this day, and I can't agree more that he's the best lynch target for today.
    I think he knows by now that he's not F3 which is why he decided to lie about his feedback.

-vote Thornholt
    I can't remember if you claimed, so just remind me: Are you Hidden or Truly Hidden?

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

I claimed Hidden with knowledge that I was not F1. Since I saw Funce's target, Toad, and not his intended target , #2 (which F2 roleblock would make me see), it should prove that I'm F3.
    The fact that Toadette was doused means that you're not F2.

If you were F2, Funce would have been roleblocked and no douses would have taken place.

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    The fact that Toadette was doused means that you're not F2.

If you were F2, Funce would have been roleblocked and no douses would have taken place.
    If we are assuming he is telling the truth about his role and action.

Funce's night target was already known befeore shifty revealed it.

8. ISO #858

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    If we are assuming he is telling the truth about his role and action.

Funce's night target was already known befeore shifty revealed it.
    Yes, that's why he can visit someone else tonight (namely Funce) and state their target tomorrow before they do.

If there's a contradiction, we lynch one. If the lynched person is innocent, the other person has just crucified themselves.

9. ISO #859

Yes, that's why he can visit someone else tonight (namely Funce) and state their target tomorrow before they do.

If there's a contradiction, we lynch one. If the lynched person is innocent, the other person has just crucified themselves.
    Sounds good to me. The only problem I can see is if Funce does not submit a night action at all, but I'm sure we can deal with that somehow.

10. ISO #860

Sounds good to me. The only problem I can see is if Funce does not submit a night action at all, but I'm sure we can deal with that somehow.
    If they don't submit a night action to ignite, then they don't visit anyone.

If they ignite, then...they self-visit? Not sure here.

Guess I can ask.

Paging R2V2, what results would an Detective get if they visited an Arsonist igniting?

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

By the way, I was thinking...do you think that it's a good idea to attack Funce tonight?

If they're Faction 2 Arsonist, they won't die and they'll be proven Faction 2 for tomorrow's lynch. If they ignite and still live, they're screwed.

If they're immune and choose not to ignite, then that means that they've wasted the chance to score a kill for their faction. I'm thinking this because of the chance that Funce won't ignite.

If they're anything else, then they will die and you'll be proven Faction 1/3 Serial Killer. It would clear things up.
    I think we got off on the wrong foot and that this may be the start of a beautiful relationship.

I will be attacking to right but not saying who at the moment. Obviously in an attempt to further my wincon.

I'm 75% positive I'm faction 3 so my goal is to help faction 3. Hopefully no one dies and I get fake feedback.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. ISO #863

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    Also my neighbour is not a lurker, let it be clear.
    Zekrom?
    I actually was pretty inactive today, so I'm of course a lurker.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    AH AH! hello mister neighbour! Wasn't too hard.... though I'm still convinced superjack is neighbour with someone... found some hint to possibly being suntax.... 1 more reason to get that action feedback from him
    Well... Yeah. I'm indeed a neighbour.

And now you can watch Funce to make sure that they ignite.

Good to have that sorted.

All we need is an official role claim from Mikecall and Zekky and we can crack on with this.
    I just did.
    Made in China

14. ISO #864

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802 View Post
    I actually was pretty inactive today, so I'm of course a lurker.

Well... Yeah. I'm indeed a neighbour.

I just did.
    Are you Hidden or Truly Hidden? If you are Hidden, which faction are you not a part of?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    I think we got off on the wrong foot and that this may be the start of a beautiful relationship.

I will be attacking to right but not saying who at the moment. Obviously in an attempt to further my wincon.

I'm 75% positive I'm faction 3 so my goal is to help faction 3. Hopefully no one dies and I get fake feedback.
    I'm pretty sure that's because we both treated the results the same way we'd treat a 'I'M SHERIFF, CALIX/ TOADETTE IS MAFIAH!' claim on Day 2 and forgot about the other possibilities, so you are clear there.

Seeing as the Arsonist's ignition gives the same Detective result as staying at home, then I would prioritise Funce. Of course, this could all be a WIFOM sham as part of our master plan so do whatever suits you.

I have a target for healing as well. It's only to see if I am Faction 2.

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802 View Post
    nvm, I'm retarded. Didn't see that one sentence in the pm. I'm not part of faction 1. I'm sorry for my dumbness...
    If I recall the claims correctly, then that means either Mikecall is Truly Hidden or ika is.

I'll go cobble together the role and faction claims when I feel like it later.

19. ISO #869

ok I'm at my GF but we're leaving for my place shortly... Just to start my explanation.. I did see toadette visit calix. Calix wasn't told she was attacked because she's immune. toadette getting bussed didn't change her target. it changed numberywo being a target to her being it... the whole reason she got doused. So again check your facts again, you're getting it all wrong yet again. I'll explain in details with quotes once back home. I stand by what I said, toadette visited calix... calix said he wasn't attacked and rlvg mentioned immune people aren't told if they're attacked

20. ISO #870

ok I'm at my GF but we're leaving for my place shortly... Just to start my explanation.. I did see toadette visit calix. Calix wasn't told she was attacked because she's immune. toadette getting bussed didn't change her target. it changed numberywo being a target to her being it... the whole reason she got doused. So again check your facts again, you're getting it all wrong yet again. I'll explain in details with quotes once back home. I stand by what I said, toadette visited calix... calix said he wasn't attacked and rlvg mentioned immune people aren't told if they're attacked
    No you didn't.

You claimed to have visited Toadette.

#2 has been confirmed to have bussed Toadette with himself.

Bussing goes before Detective visits in the OoO.

Therefore, you watched #2 because the bussing took place first.

You claimed he visited me. Clearly false.

And "you're getting it all wrong yet again" lol. And people thought I was patronising. There's enough of a condescending tone there to outrank an /r/atheism comments section.

We've already established that I'm immune. Let's not tread over old ground for the third time, eh?

21. ISO #871

ok fine you proved my false night action claim. I've been waiting for suntax for a reason. my real action was on him, and he visited you calix... and I still want to know why the heck we're lynching my ass when we got an arsoband a guy who's clearly immune and probably F2 '. When suntax gets here he'll tell us what role you really are.

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

ok fine you proved my false night action claim. I've been waiting for suntax for a reason. my real action was on him, and he visited you calix... and I still want to know why the heck we're lynching my ass when we got an arsoband a guy who's clearly immune and probably F2 '. When suntax gets here he'll tell us what role you really are.
    lol at this noob.

Either Funce or I are Faction 2. It can't be both because Faction 2 only has one killing role. It's my turn to tell you to educate yourself and read the setup.

What motivation would you have to lie so badly about your visit? Nobody gave a shit about Suntax or thought he was suspicious.

I am proving my role tonight and my prospects of being lynched will be determined tomorrow. Read the chat, hun

24. ISO #874

Also my roleclaim was false, I'm a witch. My faction wasn't a lie though, I did get told I wasn't F2 and I'm hidden, so that means I'm F3. Which also means suntax will be informed of my witching. I lied because I didn't want to reveal as witch. I got no choice now. Also I didn't suspect suntax... I said I want to know what he found out

25. ISO #875

Also my roleclaim was false, I'm a witch. My faction wasn't a lie though, I did get told I wasn't F2 and I'm hidden, so that means I'm F3. Which also means suntax will be informed of my witching. I lied because I didn't want to reveal as witch. I got no choice now. Also I didn't suspect suntax... I said I want to know what he found out
    WHY WOULD YOU BE NERVOUS ABOUT REVEALING AS A WITCH?

FACTION 3 GIVES FEEDBACK. FACTION 2 DOES NOT.

THIS IS NOT HOW A FACTION 3 WOULD FEEL OR ACT.

The only reason you lied is because you know you're Faction 2 - not 3 - and you forgot about the bussing when you fake-claimed.

Also, you admit to bullshitting your role in case you were Faction 2 Witch. You've already switched your role claim three times, but keep flailing.

It's tragic because there's a high chance that I'm Faction 2 alongside you. This means that my allies really suck ;_;

As a side note: Oh gee golly, you claimed to have WITCHED THE INVESTIGATOR SO THAT HE'D HAVE INACCURATE INFORMATION. I CANNOT HANDLE HOW PROTOWN THAT IS.

26. ISO #876

WHY WOULD YOU BE NERVOUS ABOUT REVEALING AS A WITCH?

FACTION 3 GIVES FEEDBACK. FACTION 2 DOES NOT.

THIS IS NOT HOW A FACTION 3 WOULD FEEL OR ACT.

The only reason you lied is because you know you're Faction 2 - not 3 - and you forgot about the bussing when you fake-claimed.

Also, you admit to bullshitting your role in case you were Faction 2 Witch. You've already switched your role claim three times, but keep flailing.

It's tragic because there's a high chance that I'm Faction 2 alongside you. This means that my allies really suck ;_;

As a side note: Oh gee golly, you claimed to have WITCHED THE INVESTIGATOR SO THAT HE'D HAVE INACCURATE INFORMATION. I CANNOT HANDLE HOW PROTOWN THAT IS.
    This is incoherent because I've most likely just lost on Day 2, FML.

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

I just told you I ain't faction 2. You'll get proof when (there's your problem) suntax comes here. I also know I'm faction 3 from the info I received.
    You haven't explained why you gave us all of that claptrap about being a Detective. You had to know that would backfire on you.

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

You haven't explained why you gave us all of that claptrap about being a Detective. You had to know that would backfire on you.
    Because I screwed up, thought I could take that role which was assigned to me and manage to not reveal I was witch. This is my first forum game after all. As for my action , I really wanted to know your role after all that chatter yesterday.

There it is. I screwed up.

Now again, I am witch for F3 and I made suntax visit Calix

33. ISO #883

Because I screwed up, thought I could take that role which was assigned to me and manage to not reveal I was witch. This is my first forum game after all. As for my action , I really wanted to know your role after all that chatter yesterday.

suntax didn't reveal that he got witched. Only a faction 2 witch leaves no feedback so this doesn't really help your case.

34. ISO #884

"It's my first forum game and I decided to make up a bunch of bullshit about my role despite roles not indicating alignments, then I'll blame being new for this!"

That is your argument. It is absolute bollocks in terms of logic.

My first game ended a few days ago. I didn't make up a bunch of crap about my role when role-call happened. I also never got a bunch of votes. I do wonder!

I was being provocative because I hate my role, so I decided to act in such a way that nobody would think I was a Protective. That backfired 8-)

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

"It's my first forum game and I decided to make up a bunch of bullshit about my role despite roles not indicating alignments, then I'll blame being new for this!"

That is your argument. It is absolute bollocks in terms of logic.

My first game ended a few days ago. I didn't make up a bunch of crap about my role when role-call happened. I also never got a bunch of votes. I do wonder!

I was being provocative because I hate my role, so I decided to act in such a way that nobody would think I was a Protective. That backfired 8-)
    Calix, I see your doing your massive logic ;).
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

Massive logic this request, Mikey boy, or you'll face me down in Round 2 2.0 ;)
    You already know my night action, ain't visiting anyone, you can guess what role that narrows down to.

Think of a role which can't visit, I am that one you see.

The faction hint is a nice one, not being faction 2, man I got to love that.

42. ISO #892

Calix, either you or me is Faction two killer.
    I'm hoping for fodnrogngkf its me.
    You've done a good job this match.

Since day 1 I've had this sinking feeling that I was Faction 2.

Can we suicide?
    Pretty much be the equivalent of a mislynch+lynch.

Oh and mikecall is faction 1.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    You already know my night action, ain't visiting anyone, you can guess what role that narrows down to.

Thornholt has it in his nice fancy table he published, quick glancing through it.

45. ISO #895

Zekrom's already claimed Neighbour.

Unless you claim Neighbour with SuperJack, LOL.

46. ISO #896

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post

Can we suicide?

And how am I faction 1 funce?

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

Zekrom's already claimed Neighbour.

Unless you claim Neighbour with SuperJack, LOL.
    I am a neighbour, but I ain't with superjack or Zekrom, you should look at my posts on who I protected d1 from a certain lynch.

49. ISO #899

Thornholt has it in his nice fancy table he published, quick glancing through it.
    I still don't see why he needed to lie about his role-claim.
    Even then, shifty has come on and said I visited Toadette.
    Only other reason was if anyone else visited Toadette.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

50. ISO #900

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post

Can we suicide?

I'm the immune person, so chances are that I'm the bad gal ;/

Just ignite tonight, Funce. Then I get lynched if Toadette doesn't die.

Unless I can heal Arsonist ignitions.