9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    if we have 2 sapplings, this game was lost on rand xD

-Huohuo
    i don't really understand how roles work in this? i played sc2 mafia when I was a kid and I know in that there were like percentage chances of duplicate roles, is it like that in this?

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

Quote Originally Posted by Lilypetal View Post
    i don't really understand how roles work in this? i played sc2 mafia when I was a kid and I know in that there were like percentage chances of duplicate roles, is it like that in this?
    idrk

but having 2 sapplings

with no kp

with a bunch of negative majority town roles

would be soul wrecking

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

18. ISO #1718

idrk

but having 2 sapplings

with no kp

with a bunch of negative majority town roles

would be soul wrecking

Remember I am also one.
    2 is bad enough.
    I don’t think it’s 3, that’s why MM is a wolf.
    Lily cannot use their ability, I will make sure no one manipulates Lily on it.

19. ISO #1719

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Honkai: Star Rail
    Mobile Game.
    Tend to not be interested in gacha stuff but maybe I'll check it out given the neat little animation.

Apparently they have a PC client.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Tend to not be interested in gacha stuff but maybe I'll check it out given the neat little animation.

Apparently they have a PC client.
    Honkai star rail as a gacha game is pretty friendly with F2p's

the story is Great

there's auto battle so grinding is not annoying

and they constantly make quality of life improvements

I have only spent on 1 banner because i really liked the character, while I have spent a lot in genshin

23. ISO #1723

nah

its just a semi-closed setup in the sense that

we know

1. what roles can exist
    2. how many of each alignment
    3. what those roles can do

etc.

what we don't know, nor have any way of knowing is what roles are actually in the game, and how many of those roles exists

it would be quite unlikely given balancing issues, but theoretically possible, to run a setup of this with all towns being saplings

that said though we did approve the host to run this on the trust that they would make something roughly balanced with the mechanics they had created

(that last bit being public info, so I am not privledged to it in any way by being a FM moderator)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

Is it not random? I looked at page 1 and it seems random to me. first time playing here tho so shrug
    nah the only randomness is who gets what role

the actual setup is created in secret (namely what roles are actually distributed and how many of each kind)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

may the record of the court of public opinion take note of this

Marshmallow Marshall (4):
    MartinGG99, Huo Huo and Mr Tail, scumbot5679, oliverz144
    Mizery (1):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Cape90 (3):
    Lilypetal, bwcPorscha, Helz
    Huo Huo and Mr Tail (1):
    Cape90
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #1729

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

wait what the fuck, why am I top voted

I'm busy atm but getting on ASAP. Have you lost your minds??

Also I see scumbot being on my train without having said anything noticeable today, I don't like it
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

Okay so I'm actually being voted because I claimed lol???

I mean, MM claimed sappling and lily claimed sappling
    if we have 2 sapplings, this game was lost on rand xD

-Huohuo
    Sapling is literally vanilla townie. Are you saying 2 vanilla townies in a 15p game is impossible...?? That's silly.

Also, IN WHAT WORLD IS LILY TOWNIER THAN ME, SERIOUSLY. If you thought that there should be just 1 sapling, you should AT LEAST be voting Lily the openly useless nonsolving slot (not personal Lily btw, no hate meant, just an activity/involvement fact).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

I hate to say it but I think I'm fine with MM being in the PoE.

Their fixation on Lily + how they interacted with me with a townread instead of any substantiative discussion earlier is really bothering me, and the fact that they claimed a Sapling(?) role has me worried.

There's a chance they're evil teacher. I'd have some difficulty in seeing them as BH or mafia though.
    Tu quoque, fili mi...! I should bite you from inside your pocket for this

Why would I be PUTTING MYSELF IN THE DAMN SPOTLIGHT by being so intent to push Lily AS THE DAMN EVIL TEACHER. WHY. And why would I townread you IF I DON'T HAVE TMI (which you are implying by calling me evil teacher). There's zero benefit for evil teacher!me to play this way: I could be clearing a mafia.

This is actually surreal lol

38. ISO #1738

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    wait what the fuck, why am I top voted

I'm busy atm but getting on ASAP. Have you lost your minds??

Also I see scumbot being on my train without having said anything noticeable today, I don't like it
    basically town's goal is to consolidate outside of cape

alternative is Mizery

other alternative is you it would seem

there doesn't seem to be other alternatives and scumbot apparently had to leave, they claimed cat lady earlier which puts them as either town or mafia and likely not-neutral

mizery we all know is prob mafia along with cape

I'm mostly just hoping we get evil teacher (as that's the biggest source of volatility in KP imo) and its currently looking like you, if you want my raisins then here

I hate to say it but I think I'm fine with MM being in the PoE.

Their fixation on Lily + how they interacted with me with a townread instead of any substantiative discussion earlier is really bothering me, and the fact that they claimed a Sapling(?) role has me worried.

There's a chance they're evil teacher. I'd have some difficulty in seeing them as BH or mafia though.
    Also Lily + DM make for two other sapling claims as well.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

39. ISO #1739

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I CC. I am Deathproof

MM is Wolf.
    ... are you saying we're stuck with already-voteless-slot you forever

And NO, I AIN'T WOLF, and you're silly lol.

If there's one sapling claim I wouldn't trust in there, it's 100 % Lily, btw.

40. ISO #1740

basically town's goal is to consolidate outside of cape

alternative is Mizery

other alternative is you it would seem

there doesn't seem to be other alternatives and scumbot apparently had to leave, they claimed cat lady earlier which puts them as either town or mafia and likely not-neutral

mizery we all know is prob mafia along with cape

I'm mostly just hoping we get evil teacher (as that's the biggest source of volatility in KP imo) and its currently looking like you, if you want my raisins then here

Also Lily + DM make for two other sapling claims as well.
    Why the fuck do you trust Lily over me lmao

41. ISO #1741

42. ISO #1742

In other news, where is @Mizery and her claim? She's just sitting back and letting the world burn rn. Should've listened to myself and waited for her to claim. Had I known half the game would go crazy lol...

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

although if we go by mafia 101, lily should go over before MM just from performance, but Mr Magician seems to have mech on MM Lily situation
    Magician literally claimed Sapling, Huo. How would he ever have any mech info?

46. ISO #1746

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why the fuck do you trust Lily over me lmao
    Luka, DM, and Baker have all vouched for Lily on meta or whatever at one point or another. I kinda can't ignore that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Thank you for assuming why I think that she's town. However, you're entirely off the mark as to why.
    The reason I think she's town is fairly simple; in my experience with her, they genuinly are more demotivated as town lol. I remember 3 games with her in which she was town and basically didnt play, or at the very least low posted. As scum, the only game I remember she was basically the most active poster. It's a small distinction but either way. In addition to tha,t self meta generally comes from twon in my experience.
    there's one
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #1747

48. ISO #1748

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750