S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    welcome to the towncore

ur anger at getting voted prob made u overlook blink's reason for voting you. the guy is literally afk rn, so he can't see what u said AFTER ur "uwowu so many posts." he prob thought u didn't want to play; this is very indicative of scum. however, recent posts from u show u definitely DO want to play.

dw, ur not getting lynched
    Don't start thinking you're towncore, you're really not.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon
    honestly I'm just kind of annoyed because I was trying to do something and you guys ruined it
    try to play out of the loop and everyone just goes "scum!!! jester!!"
    like, what the fuck?
    This is how I feel every game, congratulations.

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Interesting
    no, that's not me claiming I'm FPSing, I am trying to do something a bit unusual but I would neither call it an FPS nor a particularly spectacular play
    I'm, in Frinckles terms, "trying something new this game"

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    welcome to the towncore

ur anger at getting voted prob made u overlook blink's reason for voting you. the guy is literally afk rn, so he can't see what u said AFTER ur "uwowu so many posts." he prob thought u didn't want to play; this is very indicative of scum. however, recent posts from u show u definitely DO want to play.

dw, ur not getting lynched
    It's a good point - I'm keeping my vote on him still until he returns to the thread with more information.

After that I would switch it to Oberon

Although if there's still afk players nearing the end of the first day, I would rather eliminate them over Oberon since Oberon isn't 100% scum but an AFK townie is 100% not useful

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I gave the explanation afterwards
    and no, that is something mafia genuinely like doing, I've done that myself when I'm mafia which is why I know
    And since I know I'm not mafia, I'm also able to know with 100% certainty that your read based off of solely that is bogus

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

yeah lag attack, for being the third person to echo jester reads on me
    I said you were templar trolling - but that you were likely shadow trying that play as well - and then you proceeded to vote me with literally no explanation after that - only providing one when you were pressed for it.

I think you're more likely scum than jester, but either way- it's a good vote candidate

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    Post your reads already
    Town:
    Varcron
    LagAttack

Townish:
    Blink (Good point on the complaining about reading being scum points, coasting now though which is why he’s here rather than full town)
    Ozy

Templar/Neutral
    Ceko #54/55 (Leaning more Neutral then templar, I have mixed feelings)

Wrath (hasn't given me enough to go off of)

Scumish
    Oberon (Yet again mixed feelings, leaning more to the scummish side than neutral though)

Scum
    The AFK Lurkers (This is going to change, not enough people have spoken)

All the people that I can remember that have posted so far.

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

you referenced something you posted at the very beginning of the game, like 100 posts after you mentioned it, and then NEVER brought it up in between those two posts
    What?
    @Oberon @LagAttack @blinkskater
    Guys, I really think it would be beneficial for us to encourage the Templar to reveal himself.
    I'm trying to use tells from the mod
    You literally replied to it.

as for what varcron said, tbh I still don't understand what he was talking about
    This?
    yep I'm pretty sure its ceko.
    not moving my vote
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Explain this then @Oberon

Hopefully that mention worked
    Yeah.. it's difficult to understand..
    in relation to what?

Btw, I still don't understand what is it that you're not doing:
    Sure sure. People are reading far too much into posts.
    But, tell me, how would the said people move the game forward without doing that?

There's a reason last like 7 out of 8 games had ~200 posts D1. It's because of attitudes like yours this game.
    People waiting for something to happen in the game whilst never doing anything to achieve that.
    What did you mean?
    that's not what I'm doing

22. ISO #272

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Town:
    Varcron
    LagAttack

Townish:
    Blink (Good point on the complaining about reading being scum points, coasting now though which is why he’s here rather than full town)
    Ozy

Templar/Neutral
    Ceko #54/55 (Leaning more Neutral then templar, I have mixed feelings)

Wrath (hasn't given me enough to go off of)

Scumish
    Oberon (Yet again mixed feelings, leaning more to the scummish side than neutral though)

Scum
    The AFK Lurkers (This is going to change, not enough people have spoken)

All the people that I can remember that have posted so far.
    I agree with these reads for the most part (except you and ceko flipped) - I don't know what to make of that though, my inexperience in FM showing - is it because those reads are right? Or are you mirroring the sentiments that I said to try to pocket me? Or are those reads "right" based on what people have said, even if they're not "technically" right (e.g Oberon being town who "tried something new" and accidentally came off as super scummy)

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

I agree with these reads for the most part (except you and ceko flipped) - I don't know what to make of that though, my inexperience in FM showing - is it because those reads are right? Or are you mirroring the sentiments that I said to try to pocket me? Or are those reads "right" based on what people have said, even if they're not "technically" right (e.g Oberon being town who "tried something new" and accidentally came off as super scummy)
    Those reads that I posted are "right" based on my perspective in my current role, I actually haven't read your post yet in depth about your reads; which i'll do now.

25. ISO #275

Town:
    WrathCyber
    TheOneCeko(scumread, likely town)
    Oberon(scumread, likely town)

Townish:
    Vacron(Good scumread on evil roles and calling out the fallacy of Templar on Oberon)

Ozy

Templar/Neutral
    LagAttack clearly manipulating us by overwhelming and misdirecting our attention to others such as Oberon who is by far, the least of our concerns

Scumish
    Lagattack, zzOrange(clearly active on discord and sc2 but not FM? Seems as though he's reading our posts in incognito and taking notes)

Scum
    The AFK Lurkers (Agree with Vacron)

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

that's what im not doing. you literally said what you thought I was doing in that post rofl
    Wait, so you a combination of - "people take posts too serious" and "I'm not saying anything until I have something to say" - doesn't mean that you're "waiting for something to happen in the game whilst never doing anything to achieve that" ?

How is that not contradiction?

28. ISO #278

Wait, so you a combination of - "people take posts too serious" and "I'm not saying anything until I have something to say" - doesn't mean that you're "waiting for something to happen in the game whilst never doing anything to achieve that" ?

How is that not contradiction?
    This is an overcomplication.

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

^see? this line of questioning is what DOESN'T advance the game.

im pretty sure its lag attack he just sheeped you and ceko onto me and then posted a reads list that looks like mafia, because mafia like posting wall posts with their reads
    lol LagAttack has 2 potential scummates - ceko and wrath.
    Him being persuaded by what I said about you makes a little sense for him being a new player. It's NAI. Maybe not Towny, but not exactly Scummy either.

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

And town like voting random people they have literally never mentioned before in any of their 40 posts in the thread with literally no explanation behind their vote?
    There's different ways to poke for reactions tbh.
    Ultimately - if it was something really scummy - a scum with multiple years of experience wouldn't do it most likely.
    Unless you're a bored @SuperJack

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Town:
    WrathCyber
    TheOneCeko(scumread, likely town)
    Oberon(scumread, likely town)

Townish:
    Vacron(Good scumread on evil roles and calling out the fallacy of Templar on Oberon)

Ozy

Templar/Neutral
    LagAttack clearly manipulating us by overwhelming and misdirecting our attention to others such as Oberon who is by far, the least of our concerns

Scumish
    Lagattack, zzOrange(clearly active on discord and sc2 but not FM? Seems as though he's reading our posts in incognito and taking notes)

Scum
    The AFK Lurkers (Agree with Vacron)
    You read on Oberon seems misplaced - especially since you are reading me as "overwhelming and misdirecting our attention" when I only have the 4th most posts in the thread and I've been actively contributing my reads as opposed to much of Oberon's contributions.

Why are you so confident in labeling Oberon as "the least of our concerns"

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

lol LagAttack has 2 potential scummates - ceko and wrath.
    Him being persuaded by what I said about you makes a little sense for him being a new player. It's NAI. Maybe not Towny, but not exactly Scummy either.
    Assuming that your message alone is what has me reading Oberon as scummy? There are a lot of different things that are making me read him as scummy as I've mentioned in my other posts

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

You read on Oberon seems misplaced - especially since you are reading me as "overwhelming and misdirecting our attention" when I only have the 4th most posts in the thread and I've been actively contributing my reads as opposed to much of Oberon's contributions.

Why are you so confident in labeling Oberon as "the least of our concerns"
    I'm grading him on his plausibility of being scum. In this case, that's close to 0. Unlike you and Vacron who are actively manipulating this thread by using preconceived opinions about a specific player as a reason for placing them as town or scum.

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

I'm grading him on his plausibility of being scum. In this case, that's close to 0. Unlike you and Vacron who are actively manipulating this thread by using preconceived opinions about a specific player as a reason for placing them as town or scum.
    I think you a mis-reading his lack of contribution to the game as town
    while simultaneously mis-reading Varcron and my own scum-hunting as "manipulating the thread"

(not saying I think Varcron is town - but he's definitely much lower on my scum list than many others)

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

I think you a mis-reading his lack of contribution to the game as town
    while simultaneously mis-reading Varcron and my own scum-hunting as "manipulating the thread"

(not saying I think Varcron is town - but he's definitely much lower on my scum list than many others)
    Interesting take, but I'd trust my sense on this one that Varcron is likely shadow.

48. ISO #298

Speaking of, we have 3 guests on this thread. That could only mean that those 3 who are reading this thread are not:

Me
    LagAttack
    Oberon
    TheOneCeko
    Varcron

Ofc, they can pull up on an incognito tab but that would be too much hassle. Also, I would be willing place zzorange being one of those people as I'd seen him online 5 mins ago when there were only 2 guests viewing this thread.

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300

Speaking of, we have 3 guests on this thread. That could only mean that those 3 who are reading this thread are not:

Me
    LagAttack
    Oberon
    TheOneCeko
    Varcron

Ofc, they can pull up on an incognito tab but that would be too much hassle. Also, I would be willing place zzorange being one of those people as I'd seen him online 5 mins ago when there were only 2 guests viewing this thread.
    -vote the 3 guests viewing this thread