S-FM Turnabout Mafia - Page 68
Register

User Tag List

Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,400 of 3803
  1. ISO #3351

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I coasted mostly because I wasn't really sure who was scum, I was afraid of making a mistake, and I didn't want to put effort too much into it.

and it's also due to out of game reasons that boosted my confidence, but that sounds so unbelievable corny that I really don't want to talk about it.
    You get laid?

2. ISO #3352
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    You get laid?
    well, it's something in that general direction, but not quite that far yet

3. ISO #3353

4. ISO #3354

5. ISO #3355

6. ISO #3356

7. ISO #3357

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    dude u understand ur burying the game if we lynch you and you are town?
    How? it makes sense. People using me to make tehmselcs look less scummy. If you think about it lyching me makes sense. right now no one takes my reads seriously because everyone thinks i am Scum. When I flip green my Reads will help the town Me reads have not been off look at my past games. I am trying to do what it takes to get this town to win if that means I have to be lyched so be it. IT MAKES SENCE. You know I am not jester Jester not in this save. Scum will not be able to use me anymore. My TOP Town reads are
    Me
    Sloal
    Voss
    MM
    the rest I am not sure about. Sorry Distorted yes that means you but what scares me the most is how you never once pushed MM not once. and yet you told me at start of day don't put anyone in 100% town block it can only hurt town yet you did that.

Kenny I have a nul read on i have no clue about him. Posable scum posable bomber not sure

Mag I see as scum who is scare about being lyched

that is my reads as of now.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #3358

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    How? it makes sense. People using me to make tehmselcs look less scummy. If you think about it lyching me makes sense. right now no one takes my reads seriously because everyone thinks i am Scum. When I flip green my Reads will help the town Me reads have not been off look at my past games. I am trying to do what it takes to get this town to win if that means I have to be lyched so be it. IT MAKES SENCE. You know I am not jester Jester not in this save. Scum will not be able to use me anymore. My TOP Town reads are
    Me
    Sloal
    Voss
    MM
    the rest I am not sure about. Sorry Distorted yes that means you but what scares me the most is how you never once pushed MM not once. and yet you told me at start of day don't put anyone in 100% town block it can only hurt town yet you did that.

Kenny I have a nul read on i have no clue about him. Posable scum posable bomber not sure

because if ur town, 1 mislynch tomorrow with an executioner and bomber still alive and town auto loses. so u knowing ur town u are putting us in that situation.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #3359

because if ur town, 1 mislynch tomorrow with an executioner and bomber still alive and town auto loses. so u knowing ur town u are putting us in that situation.
    and 2 scum + bomber + executioner will hahve majority vote tomorrow without you here. so they can just vote out voss and if voss is town then its game over. town insta loses.

10. ISO #3360

Me
    Sloal
    Voss
    MM

im not done with MM. i just know his time schedule so no point pushing him right now.

11. ISO #3361

I was expecting Voss to push for a guilty on Gyrlander tbh. When I said bombing that trial would be the dumbest move ever I fully expected the jury to sheep the mayor. Slaol was tunneled on guilty and Voss always pushed players into sheeping Slaol.
    So, I'd like to see Voss' arguments during the trial. Also how they were connected to my arguments.
    Imo, it's absolutely not in the bomber's and in the mafia's interest to push an inno either way. If Voss was genuine, I'll consider him as lock town in my votes for now.
    Magoroth and Distorted both were apparently pushing or at least prefering a guilty. I was viewing them both as scum before, now I do that even more.
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Magoroth, Distorted

12. ISO #3362
    Ganelon

Me
    Sloal
    Voss
    MM

scared about being lynched? I was never up for grabs until Voss suggested that I get lynched, and I had no reason to fear a Lynch because I'm by far the strongest town-read. player in the game, or was, until today. and most of that is because of what I am doing right now lol

unless you think being scum read is something a scum would want on the final day of the game?

13. ISO #3363
    Ganelon

LOL @Marshmallow Marshall looks like I was wrong about you, it's Voss/Mike/Kenny.

14. ISO #3364

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I was expecting Voss to push for a guilty on Gyrlander tbh. When I said bombing that trial would be the dumbest move ever I fully expected the jury to sheep the mayor. Slaol was tunneled on guilty and Voss always pushed players into sheeping Slaol.
    So, I'd like to see Voss' arguments during the trial. Also how they were connected to my arguments.
    Imo, it's absolutely not in the bomber's and in the mafia's interest to push an inno either way. If Voss was genuine, I'll consider him as lock town in my votes for now.
    Magoroth and Distorted both were apparently pushing or at least prefering a guilty. I was viewing them both as scum before, now I do that even more.
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Magoroth, Distorted
    what do you think of the voss/#2 situation?

15. ISO #3365

and 2 scum + bomber + executioner will hahve majority vote tomorrow without you here. so they can just vote out voss and if voss is town then its game over. town insta loses.
    Then why do you want Voss lyched? if this is true is this not scummy?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

16. ISO #3366

scared about being lynched? I was never up for grabs until Voss suggested that I get lynched, and I had no reason to fear a Lynch because I'm by far the strongest town-read. player in the game, or was, until today. and most of that is because of what I am doing right now lol

unless you think being scum read is something a scum would want on the final day of the game?
    umm this wont be the final day of the game if we lynch a scum? not even if we lynch a town but town pretty much loses if we do and its anyone but voss. so.....??? lol

17. ISO #3367

18. ISO #3368

sorry mistake post was thinking Mag posted my mistake please disregard

19. ISO #3369

20. ISO #3370
    Ganelon

he's saying that. if you get lynched and Voss is town.

Numbertwo WILL vote against us, and it'll be 2v2v1 tomorrow.

wonder what bomber will be doing.

21. ISO #3371

No today I would town read you but pusshing us to lych Voss is why I see you as scum.

22. ISO #3372

23. ISO #3373
    Ganelon

umm this wont be the final day of the game if we lynch a scum? not even if we lynch a town but town pretty much loses if we do and its anyone but voss. so.....??? lol
    yeah, you're right. even more reason as to why what I'ms saying is true. Do you honestly think I would try to seize control of the votes right now? remember, even if we lose, it doesn't mean the Mafia win. there will still be one bomber left, and neither mafia nor town can win with bomber still alive.

24. ISO #3374

what do you think of the voss/#2 situation?
    I just explained, if Voss genuinely defended Gyrlander, which I don't know right now, I view him as town. Numbertwo shouldn't be our focus now unless someone brings a proper argument on why a mafia player would do what he did.

25. ISO #3375
    Ganelon

there is nothing scummy about what I'm suggesting here. if Voss is town and Numbertwo is executioner, he's siding with Mafia either way. There's literally no way we can vote Numbertwo today unless the Bomber decides to game throw for whatever reason. so we have no choice but to follow him.

26. ISO #3376

there is nothing scummy about what I'm suggesting here. if Voss is town and Numbertwo is executioner, he's siding with Mafia either way. There's literally no way we can vote Numbertwo today unless the Bomber decides to game throw for whatever reason. so we have no choice but to follow him.
    3 town votes + judge vs 2 mafia + 1 bomber. The town would win that vote.
    So yes, we can lynch numbertwo today. We just wouldn't gain as much from it as from a mafia lynch.

27. ISO #3377

This seems silly but id like it answered
    Damas was Scummy because he was Scumpainting at start. when MM backed him up agent me is why I read a Damus/MM team. Then Damus then appeared townie in court. because of Gry lake of trial. Then he looked a little more scummy when Slaol started pushing him. that was my read on Damus. I honestly think Scum wanted to put up Damus D1 to get the first Inno. if you think about it D1 would be the best time to get an inno. That is why I scum read MM for pushing so Hard Just the same hard push voss did on Gry trial. Distorted said he town read MM for that. but I scum read him because what risk was MM doing we all where going to inno him so NO red flip. only reason there was a red flip was bomber. But when I saw MM vote inno from Voss talking me and MM into it I was Scum MM would not do that when the votes where pushing to guilty and Sloal was pushing guilty. That was so Town MM.

This is my reads with Damus Slaol. if it helps

28. ISO #3378

This seems silly but id like it answered
    If I was just reading the thread i would say he played well. I mean the 2 people who scumread him (u and stealth) only did because of meta reasons. other than that he was a pretyt much universal townread lol so well played.

my pov is he was scumhunting. one thing that did ping me a bit, but not enough to override the effort he was putting in, is he asked a lot of questions to people. usually I will scumread someone for that because the way I see it, is it keeps people running all over the thread. it forces them to put in hours of work to disprove or prove the case they are making. the thing i didnt see him doing that i look for in that is picking them apart afterwards. when people answered he usually moved on. thats what gave me the scumhunting vibe.

29. ISO #3379

30. ISO #3380

yeah, you're right. even more reason as to why what I'ms saying is true. Do you honestly think I would try to seize control of the votes right now? remember, even if we lose, it doesn't mean the Mafia win. there will still be one bomber left, and neither mafia nor town can win with bomber still alive.
    Not true Aivion put it out that bomber and Mafia win if we have 3 mislynch in a row. So keep that in mine Ie why I suspected to keep number2 as a safety net and if we lych voss and number 2 suisides we lose our get out of jail free card and have 2 milyches and bomber and maifa will only need 1 more. so lyching voss will only help bomber and scum. PLEASe anyone tell me i am wrong I dare you in other words scum please show who you are.

31. ISO #3381

@AIVION if we mislynch 3 towns in a row, does the bomber and mafia win together?

32. ISO #3382
    Ganelon

yeah, judge can break ties.

33. ISO #3383

@AIVION if we mislynch 3 towns in a row, does the bomber and mafia win together?
    Yes.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

34. ISO #3384
    Ganelon

does that change my reads? no. I hadn't had Voss/Kenny pegged as a scum team, but I don't need to have them either. it's not in the bomber/scum's interest to vote each other right now.

35. ISO #3385

If I was just reading the thread i would say he played well. I mean the 2 people who scumread him (u and stealth) only did because of meta reasons. other than that he was a pretyt much universal townread lol so well played.

my pov is he was scumhunting. one thing that did ping me a bit, but not enough to override the effort he was putting in, is he asked a lot of questions to people. usually I will scumread someone for that because the way I see it, is it keeps people running all over the thread. it forces them to put in hours of work to disprove or prove the case they are making. the thing i didnt see him doing that i look for in that is picking them apart afterwards. when people answered he usually moved on. thats what gave me the scumhunting vibe.
    MM now feels scum When MM was town he would not put an easy vote from something so low on information.
    I am going to going to call what I suspect as scum team of at lest 2 MM and Damas. they seem to alike. MM knows I am normally not fare off on reads so scum will want me gone fast. I was on Yzb25 and PTB first game day 1 and they where scum I was on Mag second game day 1 and they where scum. MM knows this. I dont see him trying to vote me this hard unless he sees me as a threat. So yes I read MM as hard scum. Remember in the setup scum has a privet scum chat. (if i read that corectly) They have scum painted me from the start.
    Post #206 no not only guy and sloal scum read him and you know that. because D2 you defended me agent Voss and brought that up but now you leave that out.

36. ISO #3386
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Yes.
    Voss wants to Lynch the neutral because it's the only Lynch, besides myself, that could really get going.
    Mafia won't vote the Bomber and vice-versa. They're effectively the same faction right now.
    Like I said, Kenny/Voss = Bomber.

37. ISO #3387

38. ISO #3388

does that change my reads? no. I hadn't had Voss/Kenny pegged as a scum team, but I don't need to have them either. it's not in the bomber/scum's interest to vote each other right now.
    So what is it Voss/ MM scum team mike/MM scum team Voss/ Kenny scum team you are flip flopping a lot here.

39. ISO #3389

Voss wants to Lynch the neutral because it's the only Lynch, besides myself, that could really get going.
    Mafia won't vote the Bomber and vice-versa. They're effectively the same faction right now.
    Like I said, Kenny/Voss = Bomber.
    do mafia know who bomber is? does bomber know who mafia is?

40. ISO #3390

Voss can't be scum no way voss would fight that hard in jury to inno agent the Judge ruling if Voss was scum that don't add up in any world.

I will admit if Voss had not done that I would still be scum reading voss. But if Voss was scum That would be trowing. it don't add up.

Plus putting a scum as target for Exe would make this town hevy win. and an easy EXE win.

41. ISO #3391

what would lynching me accomplish?

If you try to lynch me then i would just be forced to vote with bomber and mafia to lynch a townie today and guarantee their victory

I will gladly abandon my quest for Voss and openly side with mafia+bomber if you are going to lynch me for no reason.

Lynching me is the same thing as doing nothing because you will still have to decide on a target tomorrow.

42. ISO #3392
    Ganelon

So what is it Voss/ MM scum team mike/MM scum team Voss/ Kenny scum team you are flip flopping a lot here.
    no, I am not flopping at all. you're pigheaded and difficult to read for what you've done today. I'm leaning you as town I think, but you really, really need to stop being so paranoid.

I was presenting the case on "VOSS TOWN" that Slaol wanted. I may have been a bit too enthusiastic, but that's because you're literally acting scummy right now.

my team is Voss/Kenny/MM. PoE all three scum are in there.

43. ISO #3393

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    what would lynching me accomplish?

If you try to lynch me then i would just be forced to vote with bomber and mafia to lynch a townie today and guarantee their victory

I will gladly abandon my quest for Voss and openly side with mafia+bomber if you are going to lynch me for no reason.

Lynching me is the same thing as doing nothing because you will still have to decide on a target tomorrow.
    the best way to lynch numbertwo would be to lynch voss. if voss is town he would understand why it would come to that situation. it would remove 2 more players and narrow the lynch pool. tie that with the info we get off another flip, looking at current reads on the situation ect and the fact that all that would be different is we are in this same spot, but with less people. so i would be against just a straight numbertwo lynch, since ya...he can fuck us lol

44. ISO #3394

no, I am not flopping at all. you're pigheaded and difficult to read for what you've done today. I'm leaning you as town I think, but you really, really need to stop being so paranoid.

I was presenting the case on "VOSS TOWN" that Slaol wanted. I may have been a bit too enthusiastic, but that's because you're literally acting scummy right now.

my team is Voss/Kenny/MM. PoE all three scum are in there.
    Well yes I am paranoid we have 3 dead town 1 dead Mafia, 2 mafia alive 1 nb 1 nk and 3 town and 1 judge so yes I dint want to vote a town out. Show me one reason to vote Voss. in what way possible would that help town as i see it it is a big 0.

45. ISO #3395

46. ISO #3396

the best way to lynch numbertwo would be to lynch voss. if voss is town he would understand why it would come to that situation. it would remove 2 more players and narrow the lynch pool. tie that with the info we get off another flip, looking at current reads on the situation ect and the fact that all that would be different is we are in this same spot, but with less people. so i would be against just a straight numbertwo lynch, since ya...he can fuck us lol
    ok lets say we lych Voss that kills Voss lets pretend he is town. and number 2 is exe. that leaves 2 mafia 1 bomber and 2 town and judge . how does that help town?

47. ISO #3397

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    i also refuse to believe that both neutral benign's start as enemies of the town. Therefore Voss has to be a scum.
    Why would voss push guys inno?

48. ISO #3398

49. ISO #3399
    Ganelon

Well yes I am paranoid we have 3 dead town 1 dead Mafia, 2 mafia alive 1 nb 1 nk and 3 town and 1 judge so yes I dint want to vote a town out. Show me one reason to vote Voss. in what way possible would that help town as i see it it is a big 0.
    I've already shown you countless reasons. in fact I've shown you so many reasons the Judge asked me to present the Voss is town scenario

1. Voss said that Frog's reads weren't objectively wrong. Frog literally called Voss "scum or scum". that's a slip.

50. ISO #3400

ok lets say we lych Voss that kills Voss lets pretend he is town. and number 2 is exe. that leaves 2 mafia 1 bomber and 2 town and judge . how does that help town?
    we get the info from a guaranteed role. compare that with peoples reads ect and motives

we are in this same situation tomorrow, but we have 2 less people, thus narrowing the lynch pool. the less people is big because that is more confirmed information we have on the decision. honestly if we fuck up the lynch on anyone other than voss today, we instant lose. its gg. we lost. so i think making this decision tomorrow with more info would be the smarter approach.