S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2326
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

It's the fact that people are already prepping for kenny to be a town flip. Kenny himslef just kinda gave up. MM and kenny have not been pushing eachother at all but yet they are each others lynches.

how hard did MM push kenny actually? i think he did a bit but did he put REAL pressure?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    And yet you are saying that we should Lynch Kenny and that if he flips town he was likely illuminati. In that case, wouldn't you obviously be pushing Distorted? I fail to see how it's a special case.
    Kenny is a scum read, Do you not lynch your scumreads when you play mafia?

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    DO NOT LYNCH MY MM BOY HE HASNT EVEN PUSHED ME THIS IS WRONG.
    Why does this feel sort of like a strange comment to say...?

What the fuck?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #1206
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Kenny is a scum read, Do you not lynch your scumreads when you play mafia?
    This isn't about me. You are saying that it's illogical for scum to step in to rescue their scum partner, when you are voting Distorted for literally the same thing.

7. ISO #1207
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Nobody is defending kenny or even trying to deflect the attention off him (but me). why? if he was scum there would be SOMEONE that would help
    Maybe MM is on a team with him.

8. ISO #1208

he started scumreading aamirus with me, he then started scumreading blink (again), then aamirus voted me and i was pushign at MM, he started telling mag to come vote ME, not MM. he also pushed for a mag lynch instead of his. he pushed at every possible train other than MMs. MM is his counter train/wagon so why not go for that over himself if he knew himself to be town?
    Alright, I'll have to read these interactions...

If only I was fully caught up I would be able to form a fresher opinion on the matter...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

9. ISO #1209

And yet you are saying that we should Lynch Kenny and that if he flips town he was likely illuminati. In that case, wouldn't you obviously be pushing Distorted? I fail to see how it's a special case.
    He could flip MAFIA to who the fuck knows... I SCUM READ HIM HARD

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213
    Ganelon

He could flip MAFIA to who the fuck knows... I SCUM READ HIM HARD
    Nah, he's not going to flip Mafia. If he is Distorted is fucked.

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

I think we already agreed I'm everything but normal.
    I guess...?

It just seemed like an off-putting comment tis all.

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221
    Ganelon

You say that like you allready know who the mafia is
    Nah but if Kenny flips Mafia, then obviously he wasn't bussed. So whoever is voting Kenny is pretty much confirmed non-Mafia if he is Mafia. Which would make Distorted INSTANT mafiaread. What I was saying was that Distorted and Kenny are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT not on the same team.

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

Nah but if Kenny flips Mafia, then obviously he wasn't bussed. So whoever is voting Kenny is pretty much confirmed non-Mafia if he is Mafia. Which would make Distorted INSTANT mafiaread. What I was saying was that Distorted and Kenny are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT not on the same team.
    I CANNOT BE MAFIA lol

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226
    Ganelon

Distorted if fucked, but not you? No dear, if he flips scum I'll make sure to make that lake of fire a reality right in your ass.
    Really, how so? I've been pushing for a Kenny Lynch for the past five hours. And I pushed it quite hard, poor guy said at one point that I should reveal if I am Mason with blink. I don't see how that makes me scum with him lol. Bussing d1 in this save is literally gamethrowing.

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228
    Ganelon

I CANNOT BE MAFIA lol
    ^^

Also, no. I'm 95% certain that someone in this game is a very strong power role, and that I know who it is.

29. ISO #1229

saying people voting kenny are confirmed not mafia if he flips mafia is scummy as fuck dude

30. ISO #1230

The thing that drives town apart to lose games is this "everyone doing their own shit" . down agreed to SCUMHUNT FOR MAFIA. now we have people creating their own fking agendas and trying to do them separately from town, which will fuck this game up. I DO NOT THINK KENNY IS MAFIA. I think MM or mag is mafia.

31. ISO #1231
    Ganelon

saying people voting kenny are confirmed not mafia if he flips mafia is scummy as fuck dude
    No lol it isn't it's true, my saying it doesn't change shit in a save with only two mafia/only two Illuminati.

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233
    Ganelon

I already revealed as innocent child, i am literally confirmed that role.
    Wasn't talking about you.

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

Really, how so? I've been pushing for a Kenny Lynch for the past five hours. And I pushed it quite hard, poor guy said at one point that I should reveal if I am Mason with blink. I don't see how that makes me scum with him lol. Bussing d1 in this save is literally gamethrowing.
    Oh yeah, so that's what you were talking about. Can you please clarify why saying that Mason thing is scummy? Or did you omit the summy part? Would like it if you do.

The fact that you have been voting him but suddenly you take a KANSEI-DRIFTO is )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))

Thank you Anonymous Donor

36. ISO #1236

no it's not players dig their own graves with their own words, if my ally did that, he would not get any aide from me that is NOT gamethrowing

37. ISO #1237

Oh yeah, so that's what you were talking about. Can you please clarify why saying that Mason thing is scummy? Or did you omit the summy part? Would like it if you do.

The fact that you have been voting him but suddenly you take a KANSEI-DRIFTO is )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))
    another person defending MM. I see 0 defense on kenny and a lot of peopel defending MM openly. this is like 1o f those scenarios "mafia is not voting 6" when 5 gets voted up to stand.

38. ISO #1238
    Ganelon

I fundamentally agree with Distorted here in that Kenny probably won't flip Mafia. And if he doesn't we're fucked. He was literally laughing in our faces lol, defeated. He's not Mafia. And we won't know what he flips either.

39. ISO #1239

What Mason thing?

Did someone claim Mason?

40. ISO #1240

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    What Mason thing?

Did someone claim Mason?
    no, kenny sensed there was an alignment between blink and mag and mag denied being mafia but he didnt deny a night chat with blink. so kenny was pushing at mag to see if he was mason because he wouldent deny having a night chat with blink. and for some reason mag thinks its scummy.

41. ISO #1241
    Ganelon

no, kenny sensed there was an alignment between blink and mag and mag denied being mafia but he didnt deny a night chat with blink. so kenny was pushing at mag to see if he was mason because he wouldent deny having a night chat with blink. and for some reason mag thinks its scummy.
    Ofc it's scummy to ask someone if they are a Mason...

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

another person defending MM. I see 0 defense on kenny and a lot of peopel defending MM openly. this is like 1o f those scenarios "mafia is not voting 6" when 5 gets voted up to stand.
    the fact that I did not reference anything regarding MM in that post is disturbing.

44. ISO #1244

He didn't deny having a night chat with blink...?

Well, I guess we can debunk that theory if Blink is really a vigilante.

Again, I guess I'll have to see what interaction on my full read of the thread.

45. ISO #1245

I fundamentally agree with Distorted here in that Kenny probably won't flip Mafia. And if he doesn't we're fucked. He was literally laughing in our faces lol, defeated. He's not Mafia. And we won't know what he flips either.
    you didnt answer the mason thing.

46. ISO #1246

I want this to be here because I believe I have actually solved the game and when this is over I want it to be my signature
    Illuminati=Distorted/Kenny
    Mafia=Mag/MM
    GG NO RE
    lol post 1242, remember that and ill make it my signature after this game =P i think its MM/kenny as mafia, and i havnt alignment hunted for illuminati yet due to that being ANTI TOWN at this point in the game.

47. ISO #1247

Ofc it's scummy to ask someone if they are a Mason...
    I know that from experience in my second game.

I won't explain, since that would be stupid.

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

I want this to be here because I believe I have actually solved the game and when this is over I want it to be my signature
    Illuminati=Distorted/Kenny
    Mafia=Mag/MM
    GG NO RE
    Why do I get the feeling that list is shit? Specially the Mag and MM mafia part.

50. ISO #1250