S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3 - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    @MartinGG99
    If I propose to you can you please decline it for the public conformation?
    I have no reason to accept the confirmation, so if any bride in the game sent me one I would never accept it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Damn this is a bit of a reach with barely any posts to go off of lol. I'm not completely sure I agree with the take here because temperature testing is a valid way of doing things even if we don't necessarily agree with it.
    guess I add varcron as lean town too to my recently-posted list
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

The last time MM and I were on a same team was almost 2 years and a half ago.
    Let's see if this game is going to prove me wrong... or not.
    I know what color is my role so...
    Safe bet for day 1, at least for now.
    Also my apologies for my inactivity.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I have no reason to accept the confirmation, so if any bride in the game sent me one I would never accept it.
    Rejecting it gives public confirmation. All I am really looking for.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #106

Anyways. A proposal should be coming your way whenever the host gets around to it. One less person in the game to be sorted by everyone.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

FOR THOSE WHO GLAZED OVER IT BTW: Night 1 will be 48 hours long. Other than that this game (at the time of writing) is the usual 48/24.

Tbh I'm personally planning to lay back for the most part till day 2. I'm not sure beyond that, my mood might change.

Lately I've been enjoying Risk of Rain Returns as well as Lethal Company streams, and don't really want to stress myself out over anything this week for undisclosed reasons.
    I like risk of rain 2 better

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Might as well.

Lilypetal (2):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Huo Huo and Mr Tail
    Varcron (1):
    bakermir
    Huo Huo and Mr Tail (1):
    oliverz144
    oliverz144 (1):
    Helz
    Marshmallow Marshall (2):
    Auwt, MartinGG99

FYI to all, non-votes count as skips in this game sooo at this rate we're not voting off anybody as we're missing eight votes. Honestly may be somewhat fine given the holidays and low-ish activity but aside from that its probably not good long-term to skip this day.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    I like risk of rain 2 better
    my brain is too inferior to encompass the 3d gameplay of ror2, so I mostly only enjoy ror and rorr's 2d gameplay (but seriously though for some reason I never really got around to ror2 and delved deep into it -- I should at some point)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Announcement!

A bride was rejected. Heartbroken by this, they exposed that MartinGG99 has denied their proposal.
    How could you Martin? I thought you loved me!

17. ISO #117

Missed this

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    I mean no one should accept the proposal if proposed to unless helz is dead
    well yeah, now that the bride is claimed

but in a universe where it wasn't claimed that may be different

I was just saying for me and my role that even in that universe I would never have good enough reason to accept it
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #118

Why would you ever deny that lol
    Would you like to get married? I could use a good rebound to get over Martin

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well well, I had expected to come back to more than this lol. I have little time at the moment, but will pop in throughout the day as my life allows.

How did I have a good thread entrance, exactly? This is the kind of statement that requires explanations. You must make your pocket warm and cosy before I jump in it.

Also, please get an avatar so that we can recognize you more easily: we want to know who we will detona-- I mean uhh... you get it!
    TwT I'll get one tonigth
    As for the entrance part, you just seemed relaly happy and lax! Playing this game to have fun, chill, rather than paranoia scum often feels. In addition to that, I like early voting. Mizery town for that exact reason!

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Missed this

well yeah, now that the bride is claimed

but in a universe where it wasn't claimed that may be different

I was just saying for me and my role that even in that universe I would never have good enough reason to accept it
    To be honest the only reason I could see myself actually using the function would be to leash a neutral to the town. Outside of that its more likely to do harm to the town than good.

23. ISO #123

I assume its a public role reveal? In which case I would gladly.
    what happens if Helz brides someone and they accept:

Helz learns the proposed person's role
    proposed person learns that the bride that proposed to them was Helz (surprise surprise)

they both are now loves and mafia (or neutral killing if we have one of those) kills them for the double-kill
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

what happens if Helz brides someone and they accept:

Helz learns the proposed person's role
    proposed person learns that the bride that proposed to them was Helz (surprise surprise)

they both are now loves and mafia (or neutral killing if we have one of those) kills them for the double-kill
    Pinpoints the kill to one of two people for protectives, gives town 2 IC's whats bad about that

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

TwT I'll get one tonigth
    As for the entrance part, you just seemed relaly happy and lax! Playing this game to have fun, chill, rather than paranoia scum often feels. In addition to that, I like early voting. Mizery town for that exact reason!
    Luka seems so simple in their reasoning along with this sort of energized tone I want to say lean town for d1 at least.

A small part of me fears that this is too simple of a read in-of-itself since its based on simpleness + tone and so I'm just making a fool of myself with it when Luka flipa mafia later in the game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #128

If anyone is a Fancy Lady they should just visit me every night. Im your guaranteed safe option.

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

Luka seems so simple in their reasoning along with this sort of energized tone I want to say lean town for d1 at least.

A small part of me fears that this is too simple of a read in-of-itself since its based on simpleness + tone and so I'm just making a fool of myself with it when Luka flipa mafia later in the game.
    Its early agme I'm not going to have great reasoning
    I like the paranoia shown though; paranoia is normally town

31. ISO #131

Pinpoints the kill to one of two people for protectives, gives town 2 IC's whats bad about that
    I acknowledge that, but I stand by my firm belief that for me specifically agreeing to it would be very bad.

Also if Werewolf exists then everything goes to heck regardless. Given that werewolf dies if they're wrong, I assume the kill for being correct is unavoidable.

Werewolf - Visit a player to guess a player's exact role each night. If the werewolf was correct, the player will be devoured. The werewolf will become kill immune and lynch immune for 1 night and day cycle. If the werewolf was incorrect, the werewolf dies.
    Actually

Is the werewolf kill avoidable if the werewolf guesses correctly? What happens if it can be protected against but the werewolf guesses right -- do they still get the benefits? @powerofdeath

Since the host likes public questions.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #132

I just dislike that it creates a potential for a double kill. As of now I am basically confirmed where a number of town roles can play off me and with the exception of 1 neutral role there is not much of a counter for the solo mechanical reveal.

33. ISO #133

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I just dislike that it creates a potential for a double kill. As of now I am basically confirmed where a number of town roles can play off me and with the exception of 1 neutral role there is not much of a counter for the solo mechanical reveal.
    Please use it by EOD today to prevent a kill. Preferably on top wagon with ~~2 hours left to avoid a CFD.

34. ISO #134

I acknowledge that, but I stand by my firm belief that for me specifically agreeing to it would be very bad.

Also if Werewolf exists then everything goes to heck regardless. Given that werewolf dies if they're wrong, I assume the kill for being correct is unavoidable.

Actually

Is the werewolf kill avoidable if the werewolf guesses correctly? What happens if it can be protected against but the werewolf guesses right -- do they still get the benefits? @powerofdeath

If you believe so, I won't pressure you on it.

35. ISO #135

Im going to be dissapointed if the werewolf's kill pierces. Not sure why it would be in the OoO but I probably shoulda asked anyways

36. ISO #136

Actually

Yes you can protect against the werewolf kills. Yes werewolf become deathproof, and may keep targeting the same player repeatedly.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; November 21st, 2023 at 05:06 PM.

37. ISO #137

Current Vote count (24 hours in)

Lilypetal (2): Marshmallow Marshall, Huo Huo and Mr Tail
    Varcron (1): bakermir
    Huo Huo and Mr Tail (1): oliverz144
    oliverz144 (1): Helz
    Marshmallow Marshall (2): Auwt, MartinGG99
    Skip Day (8): Mizery; Cape90; Scumbot5679; Luka; Dark Magician; lilypetal; bwcPorscha; Varcron

Small Reminder:

Plurality vote will be used. Not voting will count as Skipping the Day. Hammering does not lynch the person or end the day. Whoever have the most votes by 48 hours will be voted out. In an event of a tie, the day is skipped.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; November 21st, 2023 at 05:11 PM.

38. ISO #138

I despise martin/mizery acting like thats -ev
    its ++++ev
    Theres a reason why admirer is the most busted role in TOS2. Double kill woopdy do we have 2 confirmed town
    The whole reason not to accept is because if helz dies, the person who accepted the proposal will also die. It's not ++++ev to accept a proposal from a bride who has claimed.

If there is a werewolf in the setup that's 2 free kills for the werewolf since helz has confirmed his role.

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 View Post
    Do you genuinely think it actually helps Porscha in answering that question? Like I don't necessarily see why it would
    Yes I do genuinely think so.
    You don’t?

The player made a request and made it nicely.
    They said it will help them make a read.
    Did you not understand that?

43. ISO #143

re-read what we've had since everyone's posted (meaning some neutrals and wolves have posted for sure by now)

helz prob town
    cape prob town
    miz lean town

dm slight lean wolf
    mm seems a bit performative
    Agree with MM read.
    Try getting better read on me next time.
    I’m obvious just a dude from spec chat.
    Nah but actually the more I post the more obvious it should be that I am town here.

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

You must post at least five times every 24 hours interval. You will receive 1 warning, and will be replaced if this happen the second time. (Unless a role is preventing you from speaking).
    In an event of a replacement, I may extend day by 24 more hours. (This only apply if replacement occurs within 18 hours of EotD.)

I will be a little forgiving this time around because its close to Thanksgiving but I did prod those who were a little bit under the 5 posts. Next time it will count as an official warning and a third time it will be replacement. Please post at least the minimum. Thank you

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post

I will be a little forgiving this time around because its close to Thanksgiving but I did prod those who were a little bit under the 5 posts. Next time it will count as an official warning and a third time it will be replacement. Please post at least the minimum. Thank you
    If Thanksgiving holiday is causing an issue for you to keep up the activity, please let me know and I will pardon it.