2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by Kutiplz View Post
    -vote TheBananaBaroness

Not a huge fan of the pop in, drop a vote after only reading up to page 2, and dropping
    Eh if this vote is an attempt to get me to use a lot more of my weekkend to dedicate to this game that isn't going to work, sorry. You guys posted a lot in a short amount of time

I do have a few minutes now if you'd like to engage with me though. I'm don't think I'll get to reading the rest of the beginning until night 1 tbh

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    -vote Dark Magician

Just caught up to this post, and I just feel like theyre giving off scummy vibes. They make excuses for their actions/behavior few times, and I think a town wouldnt be making excuses that much.
    I’m not making excuses I am justifying my actions.

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by TheBananaBaroness View Post
    Eh if this vote is an attempt to get me to use a lot more of my weekkend to dedicate to this game that isn't going to work, sorry. You guys posted a lot in a short amount of time

I do have a few minutes now if you'd like to engage with me though. I'm don't think I'll get to reading the rest of the beginning until night 1 tbh
    So why vote Wisp?

Feels a bit scummy to jump on a thread consensus without reading

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

why do you feel like you have the need to justify your actions
    Because if I don’t that’s where mafia likes to kick you in the balls.

Someone gonna jump the gun, make assumptions and go
    “Where did this read come from? Sus”
    “The hell did you get that from, /vote DM”
    “Are you on Drugs? Why are you voting them?”

Etc, etc.

The point is if you explain yourself, justify why you do, you can avoid that shit.

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

Weird take on Stellaria

Feels very different to stellarias wolf game
    Feels there is a consistent lack of solves in their posts.
    Feels that townread on achro who has been insisting they are neutral is very weird
    Feels that saying achro isn't neutral is a bit of tmi, maybe achro mentioned something they also have.
    Because stellaria might actually be another neutral.
    Don't think they are wolf here though based on my limited meta

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    PoD posted once, or rather the same thing twice.
    I posted more then once and they aren’t the same thing.

They are a townlean from their one post and I ain’t even on your readslist?
    The fuck man?
    honestly id vote DM just for this post
    X does gets a town lean from this but I dont, always pings me as an odd way to look at an situation unless your specifically trying to look townie rather than wolf hunt

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    DM/Mac is where I'd look for wolves

Chris is taunting me in a very gross way which leads me to believe he is a Executioner that wants me dead, and also possibly Mac
    which if its two people, or even more, i suspect one isn't town, and I know what my role card says
    OK so I'm not alone in thinking you're death is his wincon

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

Hi, catching up for as long as I can, hopefully catching up entirely

Oh MM why do you think I’m on the outskirts here?
    Is it because I haven’t engaged much with you? I wouldn’t mind conversation with you here to get more of a read on you if you don’t mind.
    Because I don't think I've seen you engage with the main points of the general conversation. I appreciate the fact you're engaging with this, though.

Also I don’t think I seen a post where you disagree with my point.
    So do you perhaps believe being overly defensive a normal thing for you or?
    Looks like I've missed something, because the main thing I remember from you is that you claimed stuff about blessing everyone, and then realized it was not blessing everyone. Reading your ISO.

One minute later

Ah right, I saw that post and wanted to reply, but it seems that this intent got lost in the sands of time lol. here we go:

I don’t know if it’s just me.
    But this seems over defensive and I want to push it.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Like the part that got me was the “carried on with my life” I didn’t like it.
    I'm not sure what you consider "defensive" in my post. It's an attack (or more precisely, an friendly inquiry that could result in an attack) at Wisp's blank vote on me that seemed to be followed up by nothing. If replying to people who vote you is being defensive, then it means absolutely nothing.

Speaking of that, I don't think Wisp ever followed up on that! Perhaps my catch-up will prove me wrong, though, but note to self to keep that in mind
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

44. ISO #544

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    @Achro I've not got any reads so far. I got a bit lost with the massive deluge of last night, and am trying to catch up on it and contribute how I can. Yes, limited for now, but it should firm up in a bit.
    shoot me like 3 gut reads in any direction, town or mafia, idc
    I would like to get anything out of u since u have the most minimal content next to banana who called me wolf via gut

also do i know u?

45. ISO #545

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hi, catching up for as long as I can, hopefully catching up entirely

Because I don't think I've seen you engage with the main points of the general conversation. I appreciate the fact you're engaging with this, though.

Looks like I've missed something, because the main thing I remember from you is that you claimed stuff about blessing everyone, and then realized it was not blessing everyone. Reading your ISO.

One minute later

Ah right, I saw that post and wanted to reply, but it seems that this intent got lost in the sands of time lol. here we go:

I'm not sure what you consider "defensive" in my post. It's an attack (or more precisely, an friendly inquiry that could result in an attack) at Wisp's blank vote on me that seemed to be followed up by nothing. If replying to people who vote you is being defensive, then it means absolutely nothing.

Speaking of that, I don't think Wisp ever followed up on that! Perhaps my catch-up will prove me wrong, though, but note to self to keep that in mind
    my early votes will tend to be naked at least in thread, whether they stick or not it usually up to the person being voted, and i rather liked how you handled yourself in thread and most of your thoughts outside the ez Achro vote, of which I did like the unvote there, wouldve been ez to just keep your vote there, /shrug

46. ISO #546

So with Bolded, why are you so confident they are aligned and why can’t they be TvW?
    Like Ikaru, you can town read two players sure but it doesn’t mean they are aligned and can’t be TvW based off of a single couple back and fourth interactions.
    Overall, your points seem shallow, borderline fake. Like, calling Ikarus confident, out of all possible adjectives, is quite ridiculous xD - and no offense meant to Ikarus here, considering being unconfident is actually normal town behavior.

As for the TvW point (which Ikarus explicitely said was unlikely due to interactions), you're saying interactions can't indicate alignment/non-alignment...? Because that is just false, considering it's a tried and true reading method, especially once flips come into play.

I am aware that this isn't exactly damning against DM, but my gut is telling me he's evil, and my analysis doesn't say otherwise, even though it's weak.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

47. ISO #547

my early votes will tend to be naked at least in thread, whether they stick or not it usually up to the person being voted, and i rather liked how you handled yourself in thread and most of your thoughts outside the ez Achro vote, of which I did like the unvote there, wouldve been ez to just keep your vote there, /shrug
    Ok, I guess there's not much I can make out of this lol

i wanna comment on both ikarus and MM since theyre currently 2 biggest trains.

Starting with MM. This is kinda meta, gross but yeah…

Played with him twice, and both times he was scum. He was SOOOOOO obviously mafia on Day 1/2 it hurt. I was aggressively pushing him super early game.

This game however he definitely have different vibes than the other two games, so I’m inclined to townread him. Although its still early in the game so it may change.

Next with Ikarus, I’ve seen him go deeeeeeeeeep wolf to lylo days. I townread him when hes mafia and scumread him when hes town. Hes kinda hard to read.
    Yes, I suck at scum, thank you very much.

I'm inclined to townread Ikarus slightly based on tone (seems... pure? like he's town trying to figure things out and having a hard time doing so?), but it could be rather easily fakeable, I assume.

48. ISO #548

honestly id vote DM just for this post
    X does gets a town lean from this but I dont, always pings me as an odd way to look at an situation unless your specifically trying to look townie rather than wolf hunt
    First, that was such an early post of mine. Why bring it up now?
    Secondly, It was more like I had more content to go off of so I was concerned why someone with not much content at all got a read and I didn’t.

49. ISO #549

Re: [Under Construction] S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Hahah.

Also jesus you guys are active while I was sleeping.
    Indeed

Perhaps some cues to get you and Banana started, since both of you seemed out of the loop due to posts ( @Arrow @TheBananaBaroness ):
    - what are your thoughts on Achro's neutral claim?
    - Ultra vs myself: conclusion?
    - Do you think there is anyone going under the radar right now (who and why)?

50. ISO #550

And? My job isn't to help you read me, it's for me to vote wolves
    The problem with this kind of annoying posts is that it more often than not comes from town, even though it's just wrong.
    I hate this lol.

Also, I'm a fan of this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    ...I don't give a rat's behind about your playstyle, I asked you a question and you said "IDK I'm so random XD". That doesn't tell me anything about your thought process.
    This is exactly how it feels to try to figure out someone (as in, having a town perspective without TMI) who just acts like Wisp acts lol. Love you wisp :P