Register

User Tag List

Page 42 of 97 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 4823
  1. ISO #2051

2. ISO #2052

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Anyway, listen carefully and clearly. I'll make this as concise as possible.

I am (was) the Archer. Last night I tracked Yuesford who visited Blinkskater.

I am now a Watchful Ranger. (Level up bruh )

We know some basic things:

We start with two heroes in this game.
    -I would be one of them, the other is supposedly Wrath according to their claim.
    We're pretty sure there was no Mafia hit last night.
    -This lines up with the no kill and could be indicative that the shadows chose to level up a team member.
    Blink has no made any sort of indication that he was leveled up as a townie. He claimed Villager D1.
    -He briefly alluded to (randomly) being worried someone may have visited him.
    Yuesford has already claimed the following:
    -"I had no substantial information to give. What would I say?"

-----------

So what I'm getting at should be pretty apparent.

I'll add one more thing. I'm on the fence largely about how Wrath entered the thread in relation to Ozy. It comes off as scripted to me personally, but without the knowledge of who the other (real) hero would be, I can't really press it.

I'd keep the consideration that Blink has invested a good amount of time discrediting Wrath. In a SvS scenario, this could be useful. Make your teammate seem like scum to distance yourself, but also paint them as a neutral so the town wouldn't waste their time.

----------------

And that's all folks! Personally, I'll be voting Blinkskater here. I doubt they had a contingency planned incase I spotted the level-up occuring.

And at worst, I outted every power role in the game in one foul swoop. Have at it.

-vote Blinkskater

p.s. why did you doofuses lynch ozy, i said he was a wildcard not scum..

TLDR; Yuesford+Blink scum team goodluck finding the last & templar
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #2053

I really don't understand why this ultimatum is so difficult. You get a 2 for 1 here. You guys are seriously thinking that I'll sac myself as scum to take out a shitty Paladin claim who would be replaced overnight? Use your brain, they are scum.

4. ISO #2054

I really don't understand why this ultimatum is so difficult. You get a 2 for 1 here. You guys are seriously thinking that I'll sac myself as scum to take out a shitty Paladin claim who would be replaced overnight? Use your brain, they are scum.
    no, I don't, but if you're wrong, two town roles are dying today and tonight...

5. ISO #2055

6. ISO #2056

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    You FM players and your acronyms

EBWODP: FMPOV the OMGUS during RVS and the ATE play at EOD calls into question my ISO read - I think the plays were NAI, maybe slightly AI after using POE

ACCURATE

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Hi guys. As your fellow villager, I can assure you I level-upped blinkskater. This frinkle guy is trolling and evils rode with him.

-vote Frinkles
    Why would you ever do such an horrible thing?
    Seriously though, this is quite unlikely. And even in the event you would speak the truth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Setup
    Darkness (Kill, Roleblock, Utility) (LVL 3) :
    Target a player at night, if this player is a Shadow or a Templar, you level them up.
    If your target is a Hero(LVL1+), you level them down.
    If your target is a Villager (LVL0), you kill them.
    If your target is the Magus or yourself, you roleblock them.
    You are a unique role, and stuck at the level 3.
    You have a one-time weapon that can only kill the Magus. (this weapon can be used along your other night action, and when used, cannot be inherit to the following Darknesses)
    If you die, another Shadow member will become the new Darkness (decided by RNG) AND will keep their previous power. (Upon being investigated they would appear as their original role, though)
    Even if you actually ARE the Magus, you're 100 % dead tonight and that doesn't even stop the Shadow's ability to downgrade someone for that night, because he can do both at once. I don't know how you came to claim, but it was an horrible idea, and now you should be lynched.
    -vote Yuesford

This flip may even solve Blink's slot, depending on how claim shananigans went.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #2057

8. ISO #2058

9. ISO #2059

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

ACCURATE

Why would you ever do such an horrible thing?
    Seriously though, this is quite unlikely. And even in the event you would speak the truth...

Even if you actually ARE the Magus, you're 100 % dead tonight and that doesn't even stop the Shadow's ability to downgrade someone for that night, because he can do both at once. I don't know how you came to claim, but it was an horrible idea, and now you should be lynched.
    -vote Yuesford

This flip may even solve Blink's slot, depending on how claim shananigans went.
    bruh, if he's magus, frinckles can park on yuesford and see who visits him. bam darkness outed.
    also, if he's not magus, I predict with 99% certainty he will be struck by lightning

there's no reason to lynch either of them here

10. ISO #2060

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Auwt Please confirm a villa can't use his power the same night he's leveled up as per the fucking rolecard states.
    @Auwt Please confim that the rolecards in the setup, especially the VILLAGER one are correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Auwt, based on your earlier statement "They have the whole night to choose their role among the Heroes pool, supposing they were Villager. They can use their role power on the same night they level up, so better not to give the role at the last minute of the night." would you have disallowed an N1 action by a leveled-up villager?
    Sorry I might have fucked up here, regarding the explanations.
    It is not gamebreaking though.

All of you should be interested in the following examples :

[*] If a Magus increases the level of a Villager, this villager would need to pick a role the first night and wait for the following night to use it. (Stated in rolecard, I did a mistake in a previous post, ik).

[*] If a Magus increases the level of a level 1 Hero/Shadow, they will get their new role at the beginning of the night, and can directly use it on the same night.

[*] If a Wizard levels up a Villager, they get to choose both their role and their action, but not on the night they get level up, it would be the night after.

[*] If a Wizard levels up a level 1 Hero/Shadow, they would level up and be able to use their level 2 power next night (the night after the level up).

[*] If the Darkness levels up a level 1 Shadow, it works the same way as a Wizard level upping an Hero or a Shadow ; they will become the level 2 role at the start of the following night.
    Last edited by Auwt; May 26th, 2021 at 11:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

11. ISO #2061

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    bruh, if he's magus, frinckles can park on yuesford and see who visits him. bam darkness outed.
    also, if he's not magus, I predict with 99% certainty he will be struck by lightning

They. Leveled. Up. Their. Teammate.

The chances of them not having a kill + Magic bullet astronomically low. The only base hero claims are me and wrath and neither are medic.

If you were scum why would you choose to skip a N1 kill? To power up a role that get stronger and stronger.

12. ISO #2062

@Auwt what happens if Knight targets a Shaman?
    do they see the shaman visiting two people?
    Knight does not see the visits.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

13. ISO #2063

They. Leveled. Up. Their. Teammate.

The chances of them not having a kill + Magic bullet astronomically low. The only base hero claims are me and wrath and neither are medic.

If you were scum why would you choose to skip a N1 kill? To power up a role that get stronger and stronger.
    why is it low?
    they levelled up their teammate, and magus levelled up someone? why is that unlikely?

14. ISO #2064

15. ISO #2065

I will definetly need an FM cure with only low-power roles after this

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT OUTLOUD XD
    This makes very little sense to do as scum, though, since it puts an immense spotlight on you; plus, Yuesford confirmed having visited Blink, confirming you as town (inb4 you're hard bussing your two teammates to solo win like a boss lol, but that's a conspiracy theory I'm gonna exclude from the realm of possibilities).

Nevertheless, Yuesford makes the most sense to lynch here, because if you actually outed scum, the lynch order changes nothing, while if you outed our PRs, lynching the Magus is the way to go because the anti-Magus gun will shoot Yuesford tonight.

Objections? @Frinckles
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #2066

@Auwt If Magus dies during the night and a paladin targets him, does the Paladin still level up?
    Yes, as long as a Paladin manage to somehow target the Magus or the Darkness, this Paladin would then level up.

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

lol, my bad, I meant archer
    To an Archer, a Shaman would be visiting two persons at the same time.

19. ISO #2069

20. ISO #2070

21. ISO #2071

22. ISO #2072

If scum!Yuesford actually leveled up scum!Blink, though, it was very probably to grant a Terrible Prophet to his team, which means deaths are going to rain on us soon.

Also, what do you mean by "struck by lightning"? How would that even be possible? Town doesn't really have killing roles at the moment, as far as I know.

23. ISO #2073

If scum!Yuesford actually leveled up scum!Blink, though, it was very probably to grant a Terrible Prophet to his team, which means deaths are going to rain on us soon.

Also, what do you mean by "struck by lightning"? How would that even be possible? Town doesn't really have killing roles at the moment, as far as I know.
    magus is a killing role

24. ISO #2074

let the real magus kill yuesford tonight. and then blink is 100% dead tomorrow if yuesford flips mafia.
    How would Magus kill Yuesford tonight?

You clearly don't think Yuesford is real based off of how you're typing.

25. ISO #2075

Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    Sorry man there's one logical fallacy in this catch and that is the fact that magus chooses someone to LV UP DURING THE DAY. AND DARKNESS CHOOSES TO LV/DE-LV SOMEONE AT NIGHT.
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathCyber View Post
    @Auwt Confirm this.
    This is correct, and it changes somethings, have a look at the post #2060, for full details.
    Yet the person being leveled up by the Magus would only be aware of the level up at the START of the night :

The Magus level up has to be announced during the DAY, and will be in effect at the START of the night following this DAY.

26. ISO #2076

let the real magus kill yuesford tonight. and then blink is 100% dead tomorrow if yuesford flips mafia.
    Magus can't kill anyone in one night. At best, he uses Explosive, which only kills at the end of the following night.

27. ISO #2077

Explosive Magus (Kill)
    (LVL 3)
    Target a player at night. This player will explode at the end of the following night.

​I do think he's real to be honest

28. ISO #2078

29. ISO #2079

30. ISO #2080

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    magus is a killing role
    Magus can't kill anyone in one night. At best, he uses Explosive, which only kills at the end of the following night.
    Okay, either you prove I'm an idiot, I prove you're an id.. err, how should I put this... a person misunderstanding the setup :P, or you just keep going down that rabbit hole and are scum intentionally promoting a plan that cannot possibly work. Sounds about right?

31. ISO #2081

@Auwt some clarification on slimy impersonator, does slimy impersonator actually inherit the night ability of the role it targets?
    A Sticky Impersonator would fully become a Shadow version of a village role, with no possible turn back.

32. ISO #2082

@Auwt does explosive magus kill on the same night that it targets someone?
    No, let's say an Explosive Magus targets X on Night Y.
    Then X would die at the end of Night Y+1.

33. ISO #2083

@Auwt does explosive magus kill on the same night that it targets someone?

34. ISO #2084

35. ISO #2085

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Auwt, does Archer role detect only night-time movements (whether direct or caused by Horror)? And no day time movements (by Magus)?
    An Archer could track a person that happens to be visiting at an end of night.
    The Magus level up action could not be tracked by an Archer, however the Magus elemental action could be.

36. ISO #2086

well anyways don't Lynch him xD
    I don't think its blink

blink implied he got levelled up? and nobody else has claimed to have been levelled up? as far as I'm concerned I don't see any reason to Lynch him?
    If the real magus leveled somebody up and that person in question was not contesting blinks claim, they could both elect to silently push to Blinks lynch without putting themselves in trouble. They would both know ;

#1. Im Telling the truth
    #2. who two scum are

37. ISO #2087

On another topic
    based on that EoD Pornhack, MM and Lagattack look really bad
    -vote LagAttack
    I fail to understand why you and Blink are so entitled to scumread and vote LagAttack. Really, I don't see it.
    He was the third person to place a vote on you and he made a long list of reads on D1 => your case apparently
    He is in fact an undercover FM veteran mastermind faking noobness to fool us all => blink's case apparently

Is there something I'm missing?

38. ISO #2088

39. ISO #2089

well anyways don't Lynch him xD
    I don't think its blink

blink implied he got levelled up? and nobody else has claimed to have been levelled up? as far as I'm concerned I don't see any reason to Lynch him?
    I do think it's Blink. But that literally does not matter, as Yuesford WILL DIE tonight if he's town. Scum can either kill or roleblock Frinckles to prevent him from seeing anything.

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091

42. ISO #2092

I do think it's Blink. But that literally does not matter, as Yuesford WILL DIE tonight if he's town. Scum can either kill or roleblock Frinckles to prevent him from seeing anything.
    so blink = town
    thanks for confirming that
    now Lynch confirmed scum

43. ISO #2093

44. ISO #2094

anyways don't mind me but I'm Knight, and Marshmallow Marshall is A SHADOW.
    I'M AFRAID THIS CAN'T BE TRUE

massive vote in spirit on Oberon

Yuesford is still objectively the best lynch here though, because it prevents shadow from using anti-magus gun if Frinckles actually revealed PRs instead of scums lol. There is nothing to lose by doing that.

Also, I'm gonna add to the bunch of people who said...
    OBERON IS TEMPLAR!!!!

Oh and btw, I don't know if it means anything, but I was roleblocked last night. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

idk im not seeing what frinckles is seeing, yuesford is scummy but blink is null 100%
    so blink = town
    thanks for confirming that
    now Lynch confirmed scum
    proceeds to ignore the anti-magus gun stuff

Do you still have that giant "DO NOT ADDRESS THE NEUTRAL, DOING SO IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH" post?

47. ISO #2097

are either of those stupid feedbacks real?
    There's no framer in the game, so Oberon is 100 % full of shit here, and he can't be anything but Templar, because it's a death sentence for scum!Oberon to accuse me like this. If there's any killer in the game, he should be on Oberon tonight.

48. ISO #2098

are either of those stupid feedbacks real?
    And yes I really was roleblocked last night

49. ISO #2099

@ZZorange

If you are not active before the D2 countdown reaches 18 H remaining, I will have to replace you though.
    Last edited by Auwt; May 27th, 2021 at 12:17 AM.

50. ISO #2100