S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 41
Register

User Tag List

Page 41 of 97 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 4823
  1. ISO #2001

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    I don't understand this, not as like an AI thing, just as a "I'm new, this doesn't make sense to me" kind of thing. Why would clarifying a game mechanic when asked compromise the integrity of the game?
    it doesn't, frinckles is just going into illegal territory with his weak attack on me.

2. ISO #2002

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    EBWODP: Add MM after clear.
    I was noting how MM plays the game in a world where they are town.
    Man I can't wait for this game to be over.
    You FM players and your acronyms

EBWODP: FMPOV the OMGUS during RVS and the ATE play at EOD calls into question my ISO read - I think the plays were NAI, maybe slightly AI after using POE

3. ISO #2003

I don't know, tmi-slip, hmm yes I can see that.

There are a number of things that have caused me to scumread CRichard with too, tbh. But there's just much more value in the blink/frinckles/yuesford thunderdome

Especially because blink is tunneling super hard on me - and I know I'm town, so fmpov it's very important to get that shit figured out because otherwise the chance of a future mislynch is very high due to blink pushing me so hard
    hmm i agree

4. ISO #2004

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i said frinckles is probably a shaman... but

-vote frinckles

also frinckles drawing so much attention to himself tells me he has some ulterior motive for claiming archer. that is, assuming frinckles is scum which i'm pretty sure he is. he probably just wants to out more pr's before dying.
    You're the one who keeps bringing me up. You're not even considering Blink/Yues lol
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

5. ISO #2005

why are you so trusting of ppl though? first frinckles then mm. if i was town, i'd be a lot more paranoid. i haven't seen u reevaluating reads, u literally go against the rule u have where people who go against the consensus are villagers, since you've been trying to stay in the consensus for the majority if not the entirety of this game.
    If I happen to be wrong on either frinckles or MM if not both, then sure that's a defect in my town play.
    I should be the first to admit that my town play needs to be improved as you said.
    Also MM going radio silent after the Ozy fiasco is something I'd want to take another look at, yet they've said real life has been a thing the last few days.
    Wait you're not trolling?! This is a miracle.
    Geez I shouldn't be this emotional during a game.
    Perhaps you aren't as bad as I thought you were at first.

6. ISO #2006

Blink pushing you would spew you as village in a world where blink is scum.
    This is fine.
    Of course we just get Frinckles if in a world they're lying, which isn't the most likely world yet it can't be ruled out 100%.
    idk man, i think ur just making blink's lynch look more appetizing to lag. svs bussing is a thing, yet ofc u don't mention that in ur attempt to appease her

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

@Frinckles Sorry to ask you this again if you're already responding to it, but can you answer this? idgi

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This?

Is what you want me to respond to? I don't know what you want Ceko. I'm apparently a repetitive mafia genius. This isn't even directed at me.

Also Auwt shouldn't say shit because it could compromise the integrity of the game. You can allow Blink to lie about things in-thread fairly, or you could fuck the whole game by not trusting the host to do his job.
    I don't understand this, not as like an AI thing, just as a "I'm new, this doesn't make sense to me" kind of thing. Why would clarifying a game mechanic when asked compromise the integrity of the game?

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

idk man, i think ur just making blink's lynch look more appetizing to lag. svs bussing is a thing, yet ofc u don't mention that in ur attempt to appease her
    I go with the most likely scenario and svs bussing isn't the most likely because scum don't win by killing their partners, they win by killing village.
    It's like trying to explain calculus to a child.

11. ISO #2011

If I happen to be wrong on either frinckles or MM if not both, then sure that's a defect in my town play.
    I should be the first to admit that my town play needs to be improved as you said.
    Also MM going radio silent after the Ozy fiasco is something I'd want to take another look at, yet they've said real life has been a thing the last few days.
    Wait you're not trolling?! This is a miracle.
    Geez I shouldn't be this emotional during a game.
    Perhaps you aren't as bad as I thought you were at first.
    i was trolling and i'm sorry for it. i just got very, VERY frustrated seeing lag then blink get tunneled.
    i've gotten way more emotional than you, thanks to bananacucho. i've "grown" since then, or just got used to all the bs on this site in the name of being a better troll.

however i still think you're scum, town pls take this as ur final takeaway

12. ISO #2012

13. ISO #2013

Is that read going to change if blink for example flips shadow?
    If that happens, I'm going to look forward to what you have to say about that.
    yea. yues gets turbolynched gg ez. rn, that possibility, which scum!frinckles presented, is TOO easy. we mislynched ozy, then frinckles gave this easy-to-follow path. i just fear that path will lead to a town loss

14. ISO #2014

I go with the most likely scenario and svs bussing isn't the most likely because scum don't win by killing their partners, they win by killing village.
    It's like trying to explain calculus to a child.
    ;W;

stay pure. don't let my bs influence you bc it's 100% trolling and bullying.

15. ISO #2015

@Frinckles Sorry to ask you this again if you're already responding to it, but can you answer this? idgi

Everyone has their own nerdy mafia philosophy. Mine is that anything said in-thread is fair game unless out of game sources are used to verify it. And of course that the moderator can do no wrong.

If you follow up with on Blink's claim, in a way your taking away his agency in how he plays the game. It's actually unfair to him in a way. This can be regardless of alignment.

At the same time, you put the host and sometimes other players in an awkward situation where information can be deduced with no critical thinking that can make the game shitty and unfair.

Obviously the whole "new player" shtick is probably fresh in your head but it's best to avoid that, as I tried to early on when I dropped it.

/rant

16. ISO #2016

Sorry I was actually typing it upstairs in my room but went out for a smoke and rewrote it here lol

17. ISO #2017

Except I didn't town clear when I made that post.
    I said that MM is someone who can make themselves obvious town once they get involved and start playing.
    But hey, don't let your inability to comprehend things get in the way.
    i don't buy this btw. i'm not addressing you here crichard; i'm addressing town

18. ISO #2018

19. ISO #2019

i did, and they're both lock town ^-^
    Well, good thing you're not a town leader because you would walk us off a damn cliff. You just happen to be a well-recieved town read with alarming levels of paranoia.

20. ISO #2020

21. ISO #2021

Everyone has their own nerdy mafia philosophy. Mine is that anything said in-thread is fair game unless out of game sources are used to verify it. And of course that the moderator can do no wrong.

If you follow up with on Blink's claim, in a way your taking away his agency in how he plays the game. It's actually unfair to him in a way. This can be regardless of alignment.

At the same time, you put the host and sometimes other players in an awkward situation where information can be deduced with no critical thinking that can make the game shitty and unfair.

Obviously the whole "new player" shtick is probably fresh in your head but it's best to avoid that, as I tried to early on when I dropped it.

/rant
    If I'm understanding what you're saying correctly - then that means if you know a player is new (not me - just a hypothetical player) - you shouldn't take that into account for how you play the game?

That seems really bizarre, so I'm assuming I misunderstood you somewhere?

22. ISO #2022

23. ISO #2023

24. ISO #2024

If I'm understanding what you're saying correctly - then that means if you know a player is new (not me - just a hypothetical player) - you shouldn't take that into account for how you play the game?

That seems really bizarre, so I'm assuming I misunderstood you somewhere?
    That's the problem, that Blink brought up the fact that you can't know things like that for certain unless it's first hand knowledge.

Making assumptions and playing with them in mind is fine.

25. ISO #2025

for the record, i haven't walked anyone off a cliff YET. so town, keep trusting me. don't turbo blink, and wait for auwt to clear things up
    @Frinckles just to humor you, why did you check yuesford?? iirc u built a case on varcron and wrath, but you said nothing about yues. or are you just trying to out the true elemental magus?

26. ISO #2026

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

That's the problem, that Blink brought up the fact that you can't know things like that for certain unless it's first hand knowledge.

Making assumptions and playing with them in mind is fine.
    Maybe there's a culture clash then, having played primarily IRL mafia for years - treating new players differently was just par for the course, you don't want your friends first experience with mafia to be a bad one. After all you're hanging out with a group of friends where the top priority is to have fun.

29. ISO #2029

for the record, i haven't walked anyone off a cliff YET. so town, keep trusting me. don't turbo blink, and wait for auwt to clear things up
    @Frinckles just to humor you, why did you check yuesford?? iirc u built a case on varcron and wrath, but you said nothing about yues. or are you just trying to out the true elemental magus?
    He wasn't doing jack shit during the day so I wanted to see if he'd do anything at night. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

Maybe there's a culture clash then, having played primarily IRL mafia for years - treating new players differently was just par for the course, you don't want your friends first experience with mafia to be a bad one. After all you're hanging out with a group of friends where the top priority is to have fun.
    Oh yeah, RL mafia is way different. Either way, auwt's the boss on what he wants to do.

32. ISO #2032

@blinkskater

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

35. ISO #2035

i don't buy this

let's just wait for auwt to clear this up lol. only way we will move forward
    Oh you don't buy it? Fuck. Well then ask why Yues chose to visit Blinkskater, I guarantee you there's a pretty good reason.

36. ISO #2036

37. ISO #2037

38. ISO #2038

39. ISO #2039

40. ISO #2040

41. ISO #2041

42. ISO #2042

43. ISO #2043

44. ISO #2044

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I don't think this is the case (the feedback part).

@Auwt What happens if a villager is leveled up and down in the same night?
    Absolutely nothing, that Villager would stay alive at the level 0.
    They would stay being a level 0 villager, but would get both feedbacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

45. ISO #2045

lyynching blink and yuesford is so horrible a play... if frinck is lookout/detective now he can just park at yuesford's house and see who they visit/who visits them every night
    plus, if yuesford isn't actually Magus, there's a 99% probability he's DEAD tonight

46. ISO #2046

47. ISO #2047

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    @Auwt does Horror get notified of which "random" player their target visits at night? Like Witch in the mod.
    No the target would be fully randomized, and nor the Horror, nor the player that got spooked away would know who this player newly visited.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

48. ISO #2048

This is all I've been able to do overnight, sorry (excluding some catchup and a post that never autosaved so I lost it, but it was about Richard's progression on Ozy looking genuine). Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I've seen a lot of templar talk during my skimming, why are we even bothering with any of that mumbo jumbo.

Templar isn't going to reveal on day 1. I don't even think templar should even really be a topic of any discussion on day 1 either, waste of time.
    100 % agreed, but that's NAI. The rest is interesting, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    +1
    keep it tbh, I remember a few players trying to paint you as templar or something which I didn't like or agree with. I feel like you are putting on some kind of dramatic show though. Can you tell me why you're voting Lag?
    A dramatic show? Also, this looks like Blink testing the waters between Oberon and LagAttack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    for sheeping and having a MAFIA-smelling reads list
    i.e. it being "long" because apparently Oberon thinks long lists are scummy... HERESY AGAIN
    Also, what sheeping @Oberon ? He seemed pretty independent to me.
    I have a few of my own thoughts on that. I also have an experienced player vibe coming from there whilst trying to wear the "New" persona.

I toyed with that when I was on my LuckyDucky ALT and man oh man was it an easy way to manipulate players into thinking I was a newer towny.
    He's obviously not an alt: his account is from 2013, and he's known on the mod. If he's faking being new, he has basically been running a masterplan since 9 years to fool us lmao. I rule that out entirely; he'd have to be really damn good at faking. As for him being a newbie scum, I find it hard to believe. His mindset completely fits with a new townie's: he takes things at face value, reads a lot based on activity, and doesn't look overly pushy. See #1113.

Also, is this the follow-up to testing waters between Oberon and him? Looks like that to me. Scummity scummity scummy skwirl?

~~

votes Blink in spirit
    He's at L-3 and I don't want to place a vote before seeing what people actually said against him, but he's my main suspect.

Also, SORRY OZY you were just playing weirdly it seems lol. I swear you set people up to get lynched like you did in the last ?krc game though... @OzyWho explain yourself after the game :P

Aaaaalso, Ozy's green flip obviously changes my list of reads, since my read on Blink was solely based on a non-association with Ozy. Oberon also decays a bit, and now I'm slightly paranoid his early apathy may have been actually telling. My townread on LagAttack is reinforced by his reaction to my read on Ozy (he said I was probably misreading him due to not having read enough, which may actually be true, since I read the first posts and then seem to have been victim of confirmation bias).

Now, time to read the posts, y'all seem to be going crazy about claims and all...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

49. ISO #2049

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is all I've been able to do overnight, sorry (excluding some catchup and a post that never autosaved so I lost it, but it was about Richard's progression on Ozy looking genuine). Enjoy

100 % agreed, but that's NAI. The rest is interesting, though.

A dramatic show? Also, this looks like Blink testing the waters between Oberon and LagAttack.

i.e. it being "long" because apparently Oberon thinks long lists are scummy... HERESY AGAIN
    Also, what sheeping @Oberon? He seemed pretty independent to me.

He's obviously not an alt: his account is from 2013, and he's known on the mod. If he's faking being new, he has basically been running a masterplan since 9 years to fool us lmao. I rule that out entirely; he'd have to be really damn good at faking. As for him being a newbie scum, I find it hard to believe. His mindset completely fits with a new townie's: he takes things at face value, reads a lot based on activity, and doesn't look overly pushy. See #1113.

Also, is this the follow-up to testing waters between Oberon and him? Looks like that to me. Scummity scummity scummy skwirl?

~~

votes Blink in spirit
    He's at L-3 and I don't want to place a vote before seeing what people actually said against him, but he's my main suspect.

Also, SORRY OZY you were just playing weirdly it seems lol. I swear you set people up to get lynched like you did in the last ?krc game though... @OzyWho explain yourself after the game :P

Aaaaalso, Ozy's green flip obviously changes my list of reads, since my read on Blink was solely based on a non-association with Ozy. Oberon also decays a bit, and now I'm slightly paranoid his early apathy may have been actually telling. My townread on LagAttack is reinforced by his reaction to my read on Ozy (he said I was probably misreading him due to not having read enough, which may actually be true, since I read the first posts and then seem to have been victim of confirmation bias).

Now, time to read the posts, y'all seem to be going crazy about claims and all...
    he was the 3rd to express jester reads on me. = sheeping

50. ISO #2050