5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660

Re: S-FM 306: Mafia Wars (13p Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    thats a good LW banana, I will read it carefully soon kinda runnin some errands now

but dont rush with votes just make sure everyone have 1 vote and no blackmailer in action. i dont like what ducky is talking about with kingmaker, i roleblocked him again last night btw
    No need, game is over

6 alive. I thought it was 7. Where did I miss count
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

auwt is most deffo one of the lucianos not because i am taking duckys word for it but it is my read for a long time

ducky is the fbi. obviously my roleblock doesnt cover recruit action so i was mistaken but yeah

i didnt expect to live this long anyway and coming to day4 i believed there is hidden mayor on lucianos so i didnt really bother. i would prefer i am freed up from ducky tho lol

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

Renegade LW:

Apparently, roleblock doesn't prevent FBI from recruiting mole, only arresting.

Assume bakermir blocked ducky n1 and n2. If ducky recruited n1, not sure why he wouldn't send MM to kill n2.

Or, MM was recruited n2 for some reason, but that doesn't make sense since mole was dead d1 to brutalizer and so FBI could recruit at night. Unless Mesk is FBI agent and due to jail couldn't recruit, but that also wouldn't make sense because then why not arrest n2 while recruiting a mole?

I think it was most likely that lucianos were in the MM lynch and FBI was not.

So FBI in order of likelihood is Ducky > Auwt > Mesk

Luciano in order of likelihood is Bakermir > Auwt > Mesk > Banana

I expect there will be only 1 kill, since bakermir will RB ducky and he can't arrest.

Underboss and consort seem like good roles for the Luciano to select. Jailor not as much since you already have a factional kill.

Most likely a Gambino will die tonight, supposing FBI can't arrest and we know Luciano can't kill FBI.

Then it will be 1 FBI 2 Luciano and 3 Gambino.

In that case, probably need to lynch a Gambino, so we will need Ducky to have any shot at winning.

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Renegade LW:

Apparently, roleblock doesn't prevent FBI from recruiting mole, only arresting.

Assume bakermir blocked ducky n1 and n2. If ducky recruited n1, not sure why he wouldn't send MM to kill n2.

Or, MM was recruited n2 for some reason, but that doesn't make sense since mole was dead d1 to brutalizer and so FBI could recruit at night. Unless Mesk is FBI agent and due to jail couldn't recruit, but that also wouldn't make sense because then why not arrest n2 while recruiting a mole?

I think it was most likely that lucianos were in the MM lynch and FBI was not.

So FBI in order of likelihood is Ducky > Auwt > Mesk

Luciano in order of likelihood is Bakermir > Auwt > Mesk > Banana

I expect there will be only 1 kill, since bakermir will RB ducky and he can't arrest.

Underboss and consort seem like good roles for the Luciano to select. Jailor not as much since you already have a factional kill.

Most likely a Gambino will die tonight, supposing FBI can't arrest and we know Luciano can't kill FBI.

Then it will be 1 FBI 2 Luciano and 3 Gambino.

In that case, probably need to lynch a Gambino, so we will need Ducky to have any shot at winning.
    Good last will

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    No need, game is over

6 alive. I thought it was 7. Where did I miss count
    something crossed my mind. it was based on starting today without luciano mayor. since we are in this world now I will need your trust on this.

we don't have to take the L, i can see a TIE banana

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

something crossed my mind. it was based on starting today without luciano mayor. since we are in this world now I will need your trust on this.

we don't have to take the L, i can see a TIE banana
    Luciano wins ties. I'm giving it to you. Turbolunch duck, no need to drag this out

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

yep if luckyducky isnt lynched today then they are getting a mole, then it is FBI win.

if he is lynched, we go into night with 5 people and we still dont know mesk and auwt roles.

also if i can rb one luciano and if banana lives then we can get a TIE tomorrow.

otherwise it is a gambino loss

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

yep if luckyducky isnt lynched today then they are getting a mole, then it is FBI win.

if he is lynched, we go into night with 5 people and we still dont know mesk and auwt roles.

also if i can rb one luciano and if banana lives then we can get a TIE tomorrow.

otherwise it is a gambino loss
    We already know you're scum dude its over lol

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

So wait, I don't think we should give up yet. Lynch Auwt, let's see what happens.

If Barker somehow is consort he will block FBI and we still have a chance.
    Cant block recruit. Your only chance is to get recruited last second. But who cares about that, its the experience that matters over the result IMO

I had a fun game

45. ISO #1695

so whatever you guys want to believe my alignment is, it only makes sense to lynch fbi tonight for both gambinos and lucianos lol

but it is up to rest of the players here, not gonna sheep or herd

-vote LuckyDucky

Lucky, i have no idea what you are talking about but if you are gonna accuse me of anything just letting you know up front i have nothing to do with anything.

gg all

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Lets get to the dead chat I wanna speak with Pringles, AY TONE

Really bad luck imo that brutalizer hit Mole of all the scum, and the lunch was also mole lmao
    yep, fbi was quite unlucky this game i think the stars had to align for this outcome. otherwise i don't see FBI ever losing this setup

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700

So wait, I don't think we should give up yet. Lynch Auwt, let's see what happens.

If Barker somehow is consort he will block FBI and we still have a chance.
    mechanically it is impossible unless you guess the FBI mole target as a drug dealer.

and he can easily recruit you as a mole assuming you are gambino and not luciano

there is no way out today. we either lynch ducky the fbi or it is game over