S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 77
Register

User Tag List

Page 77 of 97 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,850 of 4823
  1. ISO #3801

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    yuesford isn't jester. he fumbled when frinckles revealed he had visited. if he had wanted to be lynched he would've claimed magus and said he 100% did visit blink.
    This I agree with

Yuesford is a scum role, no doubt about it and we should lynch him no matter what happens later during the day

All discussion here now is deciding our next course of action after we lynch Yuesford.

2. ISO #3802

3. ISO #3803

4. ISO #3804

5. ISO #3805

6. ISO #3806

7. ISO #3807

8. ISO #3808

9. ISO #3809

10. ISO #3810

11. ISO #3811

@Oberon i honestly fear at this point that you'll fucking vote mm, lagattack, varcron, crichard, me, or LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE besides YUESFORD.

i'm literally just going down the role list here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...ast-Hope-(14P)

if yuesford is darkness, blink is confirmed scum.
    yuesford can't be gargoyle
    yuesford can't be shaman
    if yuesford is fanatic, blink is confirmed scum.
    if yues is horror, blink is confirmed scum.
    if yues is slime, blink is still scum.

just LYNCH YUES, don't allow blink to take over this thread!

12. ISO #3812

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    @Oberon i honestly fear at this point that you'll fucking vote mm, lagattack, varcron, crichard, me, or LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE besides YUESFORD.

i'm literally just going down the role list here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...ast-Hope-(14P)

yuesford can't be shaman

waaaagh waaaagh outed scum waagh

13. ISO #3813

yuesford can't be shaman

What? I've literally been saying Yues is scum since yesterday and will vote him today are you mad?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

14. ISO #3814

15. ISO #3815

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    in case its not obvious, ceko is 100% blink's scum mate here. he was the one who came up with the BS idea that yuesford could be NOT magus.
    yea bc magus levels up during the day, not night

my pocket is still open. it'll always be open for u bb

16. ISO #3816

17. ISO #3817

18. ISO #3818

19. ISO #3819

20. ISO #3820

21. ISO #3821

22. ISO #3822

23. ISO #3823

24. ISO #3824

25. ISO #3825

26. ISO #3826

27. ISO #3827

28. ISO #3828

29. ISO #3829

30. ISO #3830

Oberon has started making sense, WrathCyber voted Oberon.

Yuesford is basically confirmed scum.
    ceko's play hasn't made ANY sense at all. Ceko said blink was lying about being manipulated, only to then flip back and start siding with blink? Ceko looks like he's trying to get Magus to out earlier than Magus needs to

Here is the plan for town:
    • Ignore the train on Oberon, those are 3 scum. (or ceko is very, very bad at mafia, since his play makes literally zero sense. If blink is lying, then blink is scum, and therefore Yues is scum too. So that means... vote Oberon??)
    • Vote Yuesford today (-1 scum)
    • Magus fireballs Wrath + Oberon, they both claim rogue, therefore the real rogue will direct both fireballs onto the Templar (-1 scum)
    • Lynch blinkskater tomorrow if Yues flips anything but slime (-1 scum)

Leaves 1 scum left - probably ceko at this point. But if we reach that point with 1 scum left and ceko claiming Magus, that's a no brainer for real Magus to CC ceko. Either ceko is Magus and there's no CC and we keep playing with lots of town vs 1 scum. A scum CC's and then it's easy PoE to take out both. Ceko isn't Magus and real Magus CC's for again, easy PoE into town win.

@Oberon

31. ISO #3831

32. ISO #3832

i'm honestly considering this
    @LagAttack , thoughts?
    It's possible. But very unlikely. The Templar is likely among Wrath/Oberon because claiming TPR as shadow seems near suicidal.

The Wrath vs Oberon divide can be resolved with a Fireball on Wrath + Oberon anyway, so that's a waste of time.

Also if you are Magus - then Yuesford HAS to be scum, there is literally no other role he could be. So focusing on blink today is also a waste of time.

33. ISO #3833

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post

ceko's play hasn't made ANY sense at all. Ceko said blink was lying about being manipulated, only to then flip back and start siding with blink? Ceko looks like he's trying to get Magus to out earlier than Magus needs to

• Ignore the train on Oberon, those are 3 scum. (or ceko is very, very bad at mafia, since his play makes literally zero sense. If blink is lying, then blink is scum, and therefore Yues is scum too. So that means... vote Oberon??)
    • Magus fireballs Wrath + Oberon, they both claim rogue, therefore the real rogue will direct both fireballs onto the Templar (-1 scum)

Leaves 1 scum left - probably ceko at this point. But if we reach that point with 1 scum left and ceko claiming Magus, that's a no brainer for real Magus to CC ceko. Either ceko is Magus and there's no CC and we keep playing with lots of town vs 1 scum. A scum CC's and then it's easy PoE to take out both. Ceko isn't Magus and real Magus CC's for again, easy PoE into town win.

@Oberon
    yeah this seems fair. if wrath is magus though he has to fireball someone other than himself

34. ISO #3834

@Oberon
    sorry for trolling you

35. ISO #3835

36. ISO #3836

i really am magus tho, but i just realized that i might've leveled another scum up instead of getting a free priest. that's why i retracted my magus claim for a second

i controlled blink to visit myself, i stand by that. i will also fireball wrath and oberon tonight. i'll get one more scum before i die ^-^

on night 1 i roleblocked mm and one other person. i will not reveal who that is bc that's probably villager that darkness can kill

37. ISO #3837

38. ISO #3838

39. ISO #3839

40. ISO #3840

You've forfeited all your credibility while also not answering why you said blink was lying only to then side with him
    here is your answer:

i really am magus tho, but i just realized that i might've leveled another scum up instead of getting a free priest. that's why i retracted my magus claim for a second

i controlled blink to visit myself, i stand by that. i will also fireball wrath and oberon tonight. i'll get one more scum before i die ^-^

on night 1 i roleblocked mm and one other person. i will not reveal who that is bc that's probably villager that darkness can kill

41. ISO #3841

Why the hell are you siding with blink then if you controlled the "Paladin" to visit you? He would be glorious master if he were paladin, therefore he's scum

42. ISO #3842

If I've played correctly I've created enough wifom to draw the RB tonight, whilst also make sure that who ever you leveled HOPEFULLY FUCKING CHOSE PRIEST, and we can win this homie.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

43. ISO #3843

44. ISO #3844

45. ISO #3845

46. ISO #3846

47. ISO #3847

48. ISO #3848

49. ISO #3849

50. ISO #3850

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Auwt

If a shadow was leveled up by the darkness and chose a level 1 role, the same night this player was leveled up by a wizard would he appear to be the level 2 role?
    I suppose you are referring to a Sticky Impersonator.
    No, a Sticky Impersonator could not jump from the night on cooldown to the level 2 version of the town role they would chose to be on the same night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A