S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 171 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 8524
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM 349: KRC: Game of the Decade

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Aerial Trumpet View Post
    yeah there's been no mechanical revelations afaik that indicate the existence of multiple scum factions

As for other mechanical revelations... uhh... there's a hot potato being passed around? That's about it
    Hmm. In that case, I definitely want to side-eye Innocent Smirk, and I also think their flip could be pretty informative as to the general state of the game. I’ll look through their iso to see what’s going on over there.

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sixteen Squares View Post
    Hmm. In that case, I definitely want to side-eye Innocent Smirk, and I also think their flip could be pretty informative as to the general state of the game. I’ll look through their iso to see what’s going on over there.
    Ohh man cool pfp
    Yeah ik its horrible

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Gargoyle Dog View Post
    People posting reads lists in the first few hours of a game with 40 people where half the people haven't appeared to even post yet....

God bless.
    I accidentally hit the button to iso Gargoyle Dog instead of the person I’d intended, because I am on mobile and that constitutes a kind of hell, and I don’t like this place I’ve found myself in at all. They seem really… anti-solvy, batting down others’ reads and trying to sheep people without making any real contributions themselves. It feels very wolfy to me.

5. ISO #1455

Looking through all of this, I’m going to place a
    -vote Gargoyle Dog
    , because the “animal alliance” stuff is just bizarre, and their pattern of activity reads like a wolf checking into thread as the game’s beginning, and, once they feel they’re comfortable with the direction things are going, popping out just as fast. This would probably mean wolves are comfortable with the prevailing thread consensus, so… looking at things, would probably mean Just A Guy isn’t W with him.

6. ISO #1456

7. ISO #1457

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Aerial Trumpet View Post
    There's also no reason to believe there's NOT a 9 person mafia team
    I guess I'm projecting what I would do if I were the host of such a large game, because I definetly would not put so many people in the same team. I don't play mashes, though, so perhaps there is a custom with mashes I am unaware of?

Also, "multiball" counts neutrals with the possibility of killing in my book, but it looks like it doesn't for you, so perhaps there's that.

Also also, last krc was not 39 players and thus didn't have the same likelihood of being multiball.

Also also also... I still want to believe in my sunset townread tbh.

8. ISO #1458

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Diamond View Post
    I come from a site where anti-claim mechanics often exist, and I’m not going to put it past haviny tbem in tbis setup too. There’s no reason for me to claim when my flip will reveal my role anyway.
    been catching up

-vote FM-Diamond

there's been plenty of roles submitted in krc that upgrade over time, perhaps surviving day 1 is a massive powerspike, im not buying what you're selling

Gargoyle dog is also on my shitlist

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

-vote Gargoyle Dog
    , because the “animal alliance” stuff is just bizarre, and their pattern of activity reads like a wolf checking into thread as the game’s beginning, and, once they feel they’re comfortable with the direction things are going, popping out just as fast. This would probably mean wolves are comfortable with the prevailing thread consensus, so… looking at things, would probably mean Just A Guy isn’t W with him.
    Sounds like youre scared of this animal alliance and want to get rid of it

11. ISO #1461

Correction: Just A Guy wasn’t the main wagon until after Gargoyle Dog appeared to leave for the night, though they did pop in after that wagon had risen, and they seemed unconcerned with things at that point, so I think my read still stands. Mud is the one who was an early wagon, and that’d be another “unaligned from Gargoyle Dog” read.

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

-vote Gargoyle Dog
    Honestly, if wolves - or anyone at all, for that matter - have grasped the thread consensus, assuming it even exists at the moment, enough to be happy with it, hats off to them. The animal alliance is in fact a very nice way to get things started, to create interactions, etc., and I like that it has been happening.
    I am optimal. Don’t try to flatter me, though, this post feels overly agreeable.
    I really like your avatar as well tbh, you and Lines are my favorites when it comes to avatar reading

you may now hang me for flattering you

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Calcifer View Post
    I checked vote count and saw just a guy was top of the vote. But then I was too lazy to read through the iso.

Anyone have a tldr on the scum reads on him?
    i don't like the slot based on the forced attempt to have us all town read him for no reason "anyone with a brain will have me at the top of their town reads" and the "minimum quality needed" to interact with him that he mentioned earlier, discrediting any attempt to scum read him

16. ISO #1466

-vote Gargoyle Dog
    I saw ur post count and then saw you make this post. Considering how active you have been in thread, what makes you get the impression it is "mafia dominated"?

It also seems to be a narrow-ish focus on how one person percieves the thread in which you are making a hollistic read off which does not sit right.

Feels... agenda-d.

17. ISO #1467

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Innocent Smirk View Post
    Honestly, if wolves - or anyone at all, for that matter - have grasped the thread consensus, assuming it even exists at the moment, enough to be happy with it, hats off to them. The animal alliance is in fact a very nice way to get things started, to create interactions, etc., and I like that it has been happening.

I really like your avatar as well tbh, you and Lines are my favorites when it comes to avatar reading

you may now hang me for flattering you
    I’ve only seen the animal alliance stuff as it pertains to Gargoyle Dog’s iso, as I haven’t read thread back. Could you explain to me more about what it’s entailed so far, since you seem to be familiar?

18. ISO #1468

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Amogus View Post
    i don't like the slot based on the forced attempt to have us all town read him for no reason "anyone with a brain will have me at the top of their town reads" and the "minimum quality needed" to interact with him that he mentioned earlier, discrediting any attempt to scum read him
    That sounds like a town with "town entitlement" who can't fathom the idea of being scum read.

Unfortunately in the new era, I sense more of a feeling of people not like to get scum read more so as town than mafia, because players who are town percieve themselves as this wholy innocent person.

Can you demonstrate to me why it is scummy to have them "force" others to town read them?

19. ISO #1469

Oh, also, 16 squares: Reading "patterns of activity" sucks. It's annoying for people who have a life and post when they can (hello there, that's me), and perhaps even more importantly for game matters, it's super unreliable, because people's activity patterns are determined by a ton of out of game factors that have nothing to do with their alignment.

In fact, the more I read your post, the less I like it, and more the I feel like it's an attempt to throw shade at Gargoyle and the animals in general.

-vote FM-Sixteen Squares

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

I saw ur post count and then saw you make this post. Considering how active you have been in thread, what makes you get the impression it is "mafia dominated"?

It also seems to be a narrow-ish focus on how one person percieves the thread in which you are making a hollistic read off which does not sit right.

Feels... agenda-d.
    I don’t think that mafia being happy with prevailing thread consensus means they’ve dominated on it. My read on Gargoyle Dog would be that they would be happy to sit back and act passive because louder townies are currently pushing incorrect reads.

Given I just got here, and I don’t want to read back through the entirety of thread because it would fry my brain, my best bet for making broader reads is going to be to focus on one iso at a time and build off there. I need a seed crystal to build the rest of my theories on, and Gargoyle Dog’s iso being as suspicious as it is makes for a good one.

22. ISO #1472

I kind of like that innocent and I are feeling the same way about sixteen squares.

The only thing that I am trying to understand is "how large of a threat is the animal alliance" and if sixteen squares has the "courage" as mafia to step up and just completely go against it knowing a lot of them would backlash against him for taking a "contrarian" stance.

23. ISO #1473

That sounds like a town with "town entitlement" who can't fathom the idea of being scum read.

Unfortunately in the new era, I sense more of a feeling of people not like to get scum read more so as town than mafia, because players who are town percieve themselves as this wholy innocent person.

Can you demonstrate to me why it is scummy to have them "force" others to town read them?
    if one were to just accept that just a guy is town, then they would not think about them past that surface level, and may not go deeper into why they might or might now town read just a guy. this is beneficial to scum, sure, but it's a tool for town too, to save energy to think about other slots that could scum. trying to force it however, just screams "don't look into me"

i don't like it

24. ISO #1474

if one were to just accept that just a guy is town, then they would not think about them past that surface level, and may not go deeper into why they might or might not town read just a guy. this is beneficial to scum, sure, but it's a tool for town too, to save energy to think about other slots that could scum. trying to force it however, just screams "don't look into me"

i don't like it
    typo

25. ISO #1475

I don’t think that mafia being happy with prevailing thread consensus means they’ve dominated on it. My read on Gargoyle Dog would be that they would be happy to sit back and act passive because louder townies are currently pushing incorrect reads.

Given I just got here, and I don’t want to read back through the entirety of thread because it would fry my brain, my best bet for making broader reads is going to be to focus on one iso at a time and build off there. I need a seed crystal to build the rest of my theories on, and Gargoyle Dog’s iso being as suspicious as it is makes for a good one.
    WHere are you getting the bolded feeling from? Additionally, what if Dog is just busy with time because so am I. So is there a reason you feel their pop ins or lack thereof is alignment indicative and not because of other reasons?

Like to me this feels like an agenda'd push on Dog and placing reasons on him that are not necessary correlated.

And the thing is you just stated after you "just got here" and did not read back, yet feel "louder townies are currently pushing incorrect reads"

Like the time in thread to then make a strong stance like that does not match or make sense from my pov and feels like a perspective slip or a break in perspective.

How does Dog's singular ISO give you that "greater" gamestate read?

26. ISO #1476

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Innocent Smirk View Post
    Oh, also, 16 squares: Reading "patterns of activity" sucks. It's annoying for people who have a life and post when they can (hello there, that's me), and perhaps even more importantly for game matters, it's super unreliable, because people's activity patterns are determined by a ton of out of game factors that have nothing to do with their alignment.

In fact, the more I read your post, the less I like it, and more the I feel like it's an attempt to throw shade at Gargoyle and the animals in general.

-vote FM-Sixteen Squares
    To be clear, when I talk about Gargoyle Dog’s patterns of activity, I don’t just mean when they are posting. I mean that they came in thread, initially tried to make a few reads for themselves, and then in later posts, they stepped back and played follow-the-leader, asking another player who they should vote, and I voting when challenged to come up with a read for themselves.

That sounds like someone who came in to the thread attempting to push things around and get townread, and once they felt comfortable that neither they nor any of their buddies were suspected, they moved back and started acting passive.

I can’t currently multiquote to provide examples, as I don’t know how to do that on mobile, but if you’ll look through Gargoyle Dog’s iso, it feels… really strongly scummy, and I don’t know how I feel about immediately getting backlash for pointing that out.

27. ISO #1477

if one were to just accept that just a guy is town, then they would not think about them past that surface level, and may not go deeper into why they might or might now town read just a guy. this is beneficial to scum, sure, but it's a tool for town too, to save energy to think about other slots that could scum. trying to force it however, just screams "don't look into me"

i don't like it
    Well do you feel they are solving in addition to asking to be "townread"? Or are they just solely focused on getting townread?

I agree with u that if their sole focus is to get townread with no act or promoting of solving within town, then I can see where ur getting that sr from.

However, I am curious ur feelings regarding my earlier question.

28. ISO #1478

29. ISO #1479

WHere are you getting the bolded feeling from? Additionally, what if Dog is just busy with time because so am I. So is there a reason you feel their pop ins or lack thereof is alignment indicative and not because of other reasons?

Like to me this feels like an agenda'd push on Dog and placing reasons on him that are not necessary correlated.

And the thing is you just stated after you "just got here" and did not read back, yet feel "louder townies are currently pushing incorrect reads"

Like the time in thread to then make a strong stance like that does not match or make sense from my pov and feels like a perspective slip or a break in perspective.

How does Dog's singular ISO give you that "greater" gamestate read?
    Hi, thank you for asking! I made it the fuck up. Looking at one player gives me the power to extrapolate what I think the broader game looks like from a world where they’re scum, and I can use that understanding to figure out how they’d fit into further, future cases and worlds. I’m not saying “this is for sure what happened and exists”, I’m saying that “given a world where Gargoyle is scum, here’s how the wolfteam looks, here’s what their thought process is”.

Confidence is the only way to make good reads. One needs confidence in order to present reads which beget proper reactions that can themselves be read into. Strong stances are the way I get a better understanding of thread. That’s how mafia works.

30. ISO #1480

31. ISO #1481

I’ve only seen the animal alliance stuff as it pertains to Gargoyle Dog’s iso, as I haven’t read thread back. Could you explain to me more about what it’s entailed so far, since you seem to be familiar?
    I have not read the entire thread because holy crap we're not even 24 hours in and we have almost 1500 posts, but from what I could grasp, it was an early D1 attempt by Monkey to create something meaningful by generating game-related interactions out of thin air:

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monkey Allen Poe View Post
    I am beginning an All Animal Alliance. @FM-Renaissance Panda @FM-Bunny Girl @FM-Gargoyle Dog

Team? I won’t kill you if you won’t kill me.

Open admission to anyone who can prove that they’re animal enough to join.
    In fact, I like Monkey's early D1 now that I'm reading his ISO, just vibe-wise (the disclaimer about the mech post about last wills, saying it is NAI, feels... idk, genuine/good).

32. ISO #1482

Here, I’ll call this out right now so that I can quote it if/when it happens later.

This read development on me feels very forced. If I start getting traction as a wagon (I doubt I will), and Floopy suddenly retracts this null-read and votes me out of nowhere, it is NOT a development of reads. This feels more like a scum realizing they will not be able to get a mislynch off on me today and trying to tactfully position themselves to be able to go either way on me in the future.
    i can see this

33. ISO #1483

Hi, thank you for asking! I made it the fuck up. Looking at one player gives me the power to extrapolate what I think the broader game looks like from a world where they’re scum, and I can use that understanding to figure out how they’d fit into further, future cases and worlds. I’m not saying “this is for sure what happened and exists”, I’m saying that “given a world where Gargoyle is scum, here’s how the wolfteam looks, here’s what their thought process is”.

Confidence is the only way to make good reads. One needs confidence in order to present reads which beget proper reactions that can themselves be read into. Strong stances are the way I get a better understanding of thread. That’s how mafia works.
    So you did make it up as I kind of thought since the thought there did not connect for me.

But let me ask you this, if Dog is town, then your read is completely wrong in terms of the gamestate read. Like to me it does seem agenda-d in the way you are carrying out your scum read on Dog.

So you mention confidence is the only way to make good reads, so what are you reading so far onto the backlash on your slot for this given read you made?

34. ISO #1484

Looking at the way Scar reacted to my case there, I don’t think it seems particularly likely to be W/W with Gargoyle Dog, as it’s a strong, instinctive snap to a defence that wolves tend to be more cautious about. I think it could come from a wolf TMIing that the Animal Alliance I’ve heard so much about is largely town, or from a villager who thinks these animals are a powerful and productive force in thread. I don’t know whether that’s true, because, again, all I’ve seen from this alliance is Gargoyle Dog attempting to outsource their vote to someone else, which is not at all towny, but it could be something. I should probably read back through some of the other animals’ isos to see.

35. ISO #1485

So optimal, you are basically "baiting" and/or "reaction testing" because we both know the read you made is not as cohesive as you make it out to be since it's confbiasing a gamestate on a singular person while also assuming their alignment from what I believe are more so NAI factors.

Would that be a correct assessment? Cause if so, I want to see what you got so far?

I could understand not reading cause I don't want to either, but I want to know what you have gotten so far then since you state you like to get reactions to your read?

36. ISO #1486

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Jigglypuff View Post
    It is *VERY* important that you type: I would like to subscribe to Kalia Kitty's channel~

This cannot be skipped!
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    so I was away but then I got a notification about a new Kalia Kitty video so I just had to watch it

you should all subscribe they're an up-and-coming channel that's gonna go big I swear
    something fishy is going on here
    the two pink blobs are up to something

37. ISO #1487

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scar View Post
    I didnt get a goose, I got a pig.

Speaking of, we should all discuss which animals we got. I wonder if that is a key to figuring out people alignments. What if Town only got a pig, and Mafia got a different animals, and mafia unintentionally confessed to being mafia.
    I kinda hate this post actually - I feel like the reasoning behind why we should claim animals is super forced here? If this just pushed for people to claim animals I wouldn’t read it scummy but the reason feels tacked on and fake

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scar View Post
    Is role hunting a bad thing? I do enjoy figuring out people roles in general, and especially in a setup like this, where roles can be town or not town. Being able to figure out if a role claim is purposely playing against the town wincon or seeing that someone is trying their best to help town with their roles is going to be important in this game.

For example, a person that give out guns such as gunsmith can either be town or mafia. But if we figure out that the gunsmith is giving guns to suspicious players, or people hiding guns in general, instead of towny players, we can kinda figure out that the gunsmith is mafia sided.

Also if mafia can't claim their roles because it would give them away, they might come up with a very elaborate lie about their roles, and we gotta be on their toes to see if theyre lying through their teeth.

That aside, I dont see Sadpeepo rolehunting, but rather organizing what everyone claimed so far. If he was really rolehunting, he would be asking people questions.
    Some context here makes it a bit better though.
    The way i see it, in a setup like this where roles are not alignment indicative, hunting for roles kinda sucks because it tells scum where they need to kill. Gives them ideas on who is more powerful

That said yeah peepo was definitely not role hunting and in a game like this where most people will not read anything, keeping a running list of mech info (that is publicly available) is a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Alien Dude View Post
    did we figure out the hot potato yet or is it still schrodinger's spud
    Still unaccounted for although my pet theory is that witch getting it a second time triggered something

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Anime Waifu View Post
    Her role somehow connected with this "watch some video" mechanics. I made a request to the master that I would watch that video. So far there has been no answer. I'm waiting for the results to draw conclusions. Also she is probably roleplayer like me. It's NAI. o(>< )o
    You have to sub to the channel first just go back in thread and post the thing jigglypuff wants
    (Also everyone should do this, I’m like 50/50 on it being good, I’ve had feedback from it but nothing bad so far. Only good things can happen I’m sure of it)

Until I see flips of multiple colors I’m playing as though there’s one scum faction. I think others have expressed similarly and I think that’s the best way to do it.
    Yeah me and I think alien expressed this perspective

I accidentally hit the button to iso Gargoyle Dog instead of the person I’d intended, because I am on mobile and that constitutes a kind of hell, and I don’t like this place I’ve found myself in at all. They seem really… anti-solvy, batting down others’ reads and trying to sheep people without making any real contributions themselves. It feels very wolfy to me.
    I don’t agree with the read on gargoyle that you posted later but I kinda want to say that it’s towny to hit the button to ISO someone and then just change your mind when you see someone else? Or at least to post about it

38. ISO #1488

Looking at the way Scar reacted to my case there, I don’t think it seems particularly likely to be W/W with Gargoyle Dog, as it’s a strong, instinctive snap to a defence that wolves tend to be more cautious about. I think it could come from a wolf TMIing that the Animal Alliance I’ve heard so much about is largely town, or from a villager who thinks these animals are a powerful and productive force in thread. I don’t know whether that’s true, because, again, all I’ve seen from this alliance is Gargoyle Dog attempting to outsource their vote to someone else, which is not at all towny, but it could be something. I should probably read back through some of the other animals’ isos to see.
    idk but this train of thought seems townie to me

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    I kinda hate this post actually - I feel like the reasoning behind why we should claim animals is super forced here? If this just pushed for people to claim animals I wouldn’t read it scummy but the reason feels tacked on and fake

Some context here makes it a bit better though.
    The way i see it, in a setup like this where roles are not alignment indicative, hunting for roles kinda sucks because it tells scum where they need to kill. Gives them ideas on who is more powerful

That said yeah peepo was definitely not role hunting and in a game like this where most people will not read anything, keeping a running list of mech info (that is publicly available) is a good idea

Still unaccounted for although my pet theory is that witch getting it a second time triggered something

You have to sub to the channel first just go back in thread and post the thing jigglypuff wants
    (Also everyone should do this, I’m like 50/50 on it being good, I’ve had feedback from it but nothing bad so far. Only good things can happen I’m sure of it)

Yeah me and I think alien expressed this perspective

I don’t agree with the read on gargoyle that you posted later but I kinda want to say that it’s towny to hit the button to ISO someone and then just change your mind when you see someone else? Or at least to post about it
    the fact you posted this right after my post about you and jiggly being up to something is crazy

41. ISO #1491

So you did make it up as I kind of thought since the thought there did not connect for me.

But let me ask you this, if Dog is town, then your read is completely wrong in terms of the gamestate read. Like to me it does seem agenda-d in the way you are carrying out your scum read on Dog.

So you mention confidence is the only way to make good reads, so what are you reading so far onto the backlash on your slot for this given read you made?
    Yes, it is completely wrong if Gargoyle Dog is town. That is why I placed it alongside a vote for Gargoyle Dog, so that I might find out if it is correct or not. It’s part of my case: “if this person is scum, here’s what the game looks like from there”.

I just sent that first post on the reaction by Scar to my case, but I also think that the reactions of other players are pretty informative; Smirk is someone I already had a bit of an eye on, but I think the way they immediately voted me specifically for trying to read patterns fo activity, something they think they themselves look scummy on, stands out. I can see explanations for it as either alignment, but it betrays a sort of… fear of being wolfread, a strong feeling of on-edgeness that I don’t love.

I think your reactions here have been fairly towny in focus, as you were both agreeing with scumreads against me and calling out Scar for that odd post about me fearing the animal alliance - that seems like something that shows you’re not thinking of thread as like… “sides” or “potential allies” you don’t want to upset, which is a towny sort of perspective.

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495

So optimal, you are basically "baiting" and/or "reaction testing" because we both know the read you made is not as cohesive as you make it out to be since it's confbiasing a gamestate on a singular person while also assuming their alignment from what I believe are more so NAI factors.

Would that be a correct assessment? Cause if so, I want to see what you got so far?

I could understand not reading cause I don't want to either, but I want to know what you have gotten so far then since you state you like to get reactions to your read?
    Yep, that’s my playstyle. D1 requires players make something out of nothing, reads-wise, and to do that, you need to act confident and put on a bit of a show, because that’s what makes scum react in distinctive ways. I don’t like calling my votes pure “reaction tests”, because that’s not really what they are… it kinda distanced myself form actually believing in the case, which isn’t true. I’m still pushing what I think are the scummiest players. I’m just exaggerating how much I believe in these cases to get better information out of thread.

46. ISO #1496

Hmmmm ok, I can kind of follow Sixteen's analysis/looking at reactions there and particularly like the read he made around Scar and also the way he tr me seems to come from a town perspective of empathizing rather than "TMI."

I am just trying to determine maybe this is a playstyle thing that I did not like the Dog push but will see how it evolves as the game continues with their reads.

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

Yep, that’s my playstyle. D1 requires players make something out of nothing, reads-wise, and to do that, you need to act confident and put on a bit of a show, because that’s what makes scum react in distinctive ways. I don’t like calling my votes pure “reaction tests”, because that’s not really what they are… it kinda distanced myself form actually believing in the case, which isn’t true. I’m still pushing what I think are the scummiest players. I’m just exaggerating how much I believe in these cases to get better information out of thread.
    yea that makes sense. I can see where you are coming from and that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

49. ISO #1499

50. ISO #1500

To be clear, when I talk about Gargoyle Dog’s patterns of activity, I don’t just mean when they are posting. I mean that they came in thread, initially tried to make a few reads for themselves, and then in later posts, they stepped back and played follow-the-leader, asking another player who they should vote, and I voting when challenged to come up with a read for themselves.

That sounds like someone who came in to the thread attempting to push things around and get townread, and once they felt comfortable that neither they nor any of their buddies were suspected, they moved back and started acting passive.

I can’t currently multiquote to provide examples, as I don’t know how to do that on mobile, but if you’ll look through Gargoyle Dog’s iso, it feels… really strongly scummy, and I don’t know how I feel about immediately getting backlash for pointing that out.
    I went to ISO Gargoyle so that I could better hit on you after you clarified what you meant by "patterns of activity", thinking you would be wrong... and well, it turns out you are in fact right lol.
    -vote FM-Gargoyle Dog

I thought he had a much higher post count than he actually does, and I think I had him mixed up with Monkey. He is in fact absolutely like you said here: saying game-related stuff (i.e. not being meme-y), but not actually generating content at all, and being happy with being part of the "alliance" so that he can coast. He then proceeds to jump on Jesus (aka "just a guy", his avatar is jesus) because he's clearly a low hanging fruit for posting only bible stuff at first.

My apologies for doubting your optimality. I like your entry now ^^