S-FM 352: ★ Silent Night 2 ★ - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    shoot me like 3 gut reads in any direction, town or mafia, idc
    I would like to get anything out of u since u have the most minimal content next to banana who called me wolf via gut

also do i know u?
    I dunno if you know me. I don't FM often, more on the SC2 mod side. Thus my FM reads may be a bit off. I definitely don't have meta on anyone.

Banana feels like lazy town, possibly a cit, especially considering they claim a Hydra.
    Achro is putting in some pressure, which for day 1, seems scummy to me, since he'd have no way to know others unless he's emissary. But I'm not used to D1 lynches.
    Ikarus feels town, but that's pure gut from me.

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The problem with this kind of annoying posts is that it more often than not comes from town, even though it's just wrong.
    I hate this lol.

Also, I'm a fan of this post:

This is exactly how it feels to try to figure out someone (as in, having a town perspective without TMI) who just acts like Wisp acts lol. Love you wisp :P
    its actually not wrong, if u can't read me that's own, i mean how it scales can depend, but i will probably still blame you

also meta diving Stellar has me giving them a slight town read, I dont think they reached peak cringe like they did S9G7, I will have my eyes on them though, since their content is still lacking if i look away from meta. Nothing in their iso was particularly townie either, and they still havent placed a vote.

so anaylsis, meh, meta, probably good?

3. ISO #553

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Weird take on Stellaria

Feels very different to stellarias wolf game
    Feels there is a consistent lack of solves in their posts.
    Feels that townread on achro who has been insisting they are neutral is very weird
    Feels that saying achro isn't neutral is a bit of tmi, maybe achro mentioned something they also have.
    Because stellaria might actually be another neutral.
    Don't think they are wolf here though based on my limited meta
    what kind of TMI? im trying to understand where u are coming from with this, but im not sure?
    im not sure why we are still neutral hunting
    if they havent done anything, what about their meta says they are town?

I do agree that insisting on the town read is confusing, but their could be a PR reason for that?
    also wouldnt say very different from their wolf game, unless u have a different wolf game than me

4. ISO #554

Re: [Under Construction] S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Indeed

Perhaps some cues to get you and Banana started, since both of you seemed out of the loop due to posts ( @Arrow @TheBananaBaroness ):
    - what are your thoughts on Achro's neutral claim?
    - Ultra vs myself: conclusion?
    - Do you think there is anyone going under the radar right now (who and why)?
    Achro feels scummy to me, as I just posted. Not very confident in that.
    PoD may be flying under the radar.

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

[COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Name[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Status[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Role[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Banana[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Alive[/COLOR] Wolf
    [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Ultra[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Alive[/COLOR] Slight Town
    [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Martin[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Alive[/COLOR] Town
    [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Arrow[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Alive[/COLOR] Wolf
    [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Mac[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Alive[/COLOR] Wolf
    [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Achro[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Alive[/COLOR] 3p
    [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Marsh[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Alive[/COLOR] Town
    [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Magician[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Alive[/COLOR] Wolf
    [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Stellaria[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Alive[/COLOR] Slight town
    [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Wisp[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Alive[/COLOR] Obvious town
    [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Kutiplz[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Alive[/COLOR] kicked out of the town core
    [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]PoD[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Alive[/COLOR] Town
    [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Loldebite[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Alive[/COLOR] Inbetween
    [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Ikarus[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--darkreader-inline-color) !important]Alive[/COLOR] Slight wolf

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

Re: [Under Construction] S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Indeed

Perhaps some cues to get you and Banana started, since both of you seemed out of the loop due to posts ( @Arrow @TheBananaBaroness ):
    - what are your thoughts on Achro's neutral claim?
    - Ultra vs myself: conclusion?
    - Do you think there is anyone going under the radar right now (who and why)?
    Why would anyone take a day 1 claim seriously? Pringles said this game was full of a bunch of people like me sooooooo

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

MM.

I won’t deny the Method of TvT has been accurate.
    I have had a game where I was called TvT with 3 different people by like 4 different people.
    The 3 players I was “TvT” with were all town.
    But that doesn’t always happen, that read isn’t always accurate.

I can see how calling someone confident when they doubt a TvW world can seem shallow, however think about it like this,
    If you don’t view a TvW world and only see it as a TvT you are confident, least I see it that way.
    I for one don’t trust reads like that with a grain of salt, I try to find individual points that can indicative someone’s alignment.
    An example again with the later thing I said, people called me TvT with 3 players.
    I still didn’t buy all of it, maybe I considered one to be evaluated as a town but the other 2 not so much.
    Were they all town? Yes. But I couldn’t see it at the time, I couldn’t believe I had been interacting with not one not two but three town to the extent of interactions as I did and it to be all pure.

So now, can you and Ultra be TvT?
    Don’t know.
    I genuinely believe Ultra is Town, I’ve liked their tone this game allot.
    You on the other hand I am not quite sure but I do hope to get a better read on you as the game progresses.

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    First, that was such an early post of mine. Why bring it up now?
    Secondly, It was more like I had more content to go off of so I was concerned why someone with not much content at all got a read and I didn’t.
    Yo Wisp, miss this?
    Or did I miss your response?

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I dunno if you know me. I don't FM often, more on the SC2 mod side. Thus my FM reads may be a bit off. I definitely don't have meta on anyone.

Banana feels like lazy town, possibly a cit, especially considering they claim a Hydra.
    Achro is putting in some pressure, which for day 1, seems scummy to me, since he'd have no way to know others unless he's emissary. But I'm not used to D1 lynches.
    Ikarus feels town, but that's pure gut from me.
    Maybe I'm confusion, could you tell me how SC2 moderation works? Do you, like, maintan the bot or something? Or look over threads, or like, just deal with reports?

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

Inspiring wagon stack

Arrow feels like he's struggling for content

I don't remember a thing ikarus has said off the top of my head

Wisp posted a decent reads list, but it was obligational, so maybe I'll leave my vote on there because I am too lazy to take it off after her initial response

40. ISO #590

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Inspiring wagon stack

Arrow feels like he's struggling for content

I don't remember a thing ikarus has said off the top of my head

Wisp posted a decent reads list, but it was obligational, so maybe I'll leave my vote on there because I am too lazy to take it off after her initial response
    OK but like don't be lazy.

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600