Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,150 of 4823
  1. ISO #4101

2. ISO #4102

3. ISO #4103

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    go sit on a bag of dicks
    why do you want to talk to the two people who counter your so-called "rogue" claim?

you didn't answer me the first two times :^)

i can see you wanting to talk to wrath if you think he's actually magus faking rogue so scum won't shoot him, but you realize yues is outed scum right? ok, fine. u can talk to wrath as long as u lynch yuesford right after

4. ISO #4104

5. ISO #4105

6. ISO #4106

7. ISO #4107

8. ISO #4108

Fuckers trying to pocket me like I'm a complete moron (same moron who said previously he didnt want to lynch a legit Archer - look at how that turned out). If Yues is noobcake town, then the game is already screwed and it's basically gamethrowing. If he is Templar, then one of Wrath/Oberon did a good job of acting like Templar and I'll take the L.

9. ISO #4109

10. ISO #4110

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Fuckers trying to pocket me like I'm a complete moron (same moron who said previously he didnt want to lynch a legit Archer - look at how that turned out). If Yues is noobcake town, then the game is already screwed and it's basically gamethrowing. If he is Templar, then one of Wrath/Oberon did a good job of acting like Templar and I'll take the L.
    no one is trying to pocket you lol

11. ISO #4111

How is being a "noobcake" town gamethrowing.
    Also, your screenshot against my game history doesn't correlate to anything.
    I didn't read more than half the thread post. It's not on my taste to read.
    As I've said. It's fine to lynch me too. It's hard to keep track on this game.

12. ISO #4112

But it no longer matters (during D3) about Wrath. Yues is either a dumbo MOD player who has no clue or he is scum. Why would they protect you, Oberon, if your two claims are counters to each other LOL.

Oberon choosing not to hang Yues implies one of two things:
    1) Oberon is scum and stalling
    2) Oberon is making another "genius" play like Ozy and is a vanilla Villager having doubts. Guess who created this mess, then? Genius! But Yues had no reason to protect a guy making fake claims anyway, so it doesn't matter.

13. ISO #4113

14. ISO #4114

15. ISO #4115

MEH I guess I shouldn't care if you lynch me so I won't try to fight that one too hard, but if you do decide to lynch me I should come immediately after blinkskater. Don't leave low hanging fruits around for too long.

And no, this is NOT a Templar claim. I'm not templar, never was, never will be.

I think as long as you get blinkskater and yuesford, you just have to lynch correctly in Varcron/Ceko.

16. ISO #4116

But it no longer matters (during D3) about Wrath. Yues is either a dumbo MOD player who has no clue or he is scum. Why would they protect you, Oberon, if your two claims are counters to each other LOL.

Oberon choosing not to hang Yues implies one of two things:
    1) Oberon is scum and stalling
    2) Oberon is making another "genius" play like Ozy and is a vanilla Villager having doubts. Guess who created this mess, then? Genius! But Yues had no reason to protect a guy making fake claims anyway, so it doesn't matter.
    Neither of the above. The true reason is a bit more subtle.

17. ISO #4117

I'm ready to move on tho TBH
    -vote yuesford

If I fucked up, it will be a good learning. This game was a lot more fun than the other 2 FM setups. Looking forward to the next one. At least I didn't fuck up on Frinckles (who by the way was voted up by almost EVERYONE at one point or another, you asswipes! except CRich and MM but my matrix may not be up-to-date for EOD D2).

I havent bothered to update this as D3 has thunders going on. But updating this will become more relevant D4 and on.

18. ISO #4118

19. ISO #4119

-vote yuesford

If I fucked up, it will be a good learning. This game was a lot more fun than the other 2 FM setups. Looking forward to the next one. At least I didn't fuck up on Frinckles (who by the way was voted up by almost EVERYONE at one point or another, you asswipes! except CRich and MM but my matrix may not be up-to-date for EOD D2).

I havent bothered to update this as D3 has thunders going on. But updating this will become more relevant D4 and on.

There's a very specific reason I want to talk to WrathCyber, and it involves planning my next night action, which may be important. please don't hammer.

20. ISO #4120

21. ISO #4121

22. ISO #4122

-vote yuesford

yea honestly idc so much about winning anymore. i just want this game to be over with xD

23. ISO #4123

24. ISO #4124

Yeah but I think he's Magus, and so I want to talk to him.
    so if you are Rogue and think Ceko is not Magus (Wrath is), then Yues claim is boned anyways. But then why would Ceko be pushing Yues hammer, unless you think either Ceko or Yues is Templar? Doesn't make sense for templar!Ceko to push scum!Yues. Therefore, the only concern is if Yues is Templar and you think scum!Ceko is taking the bullet here. Not probable.

25. ISO #4125

26. ISO #4126

so if you are Rogue and think Ceko is not Magus (Wrath is), then Yues claim is boned anyways. But then why would Ceko be pushing Yues hammer, unless you think either Ceko or Yues is Templar? Doesn't make sense for templar!Ceko to push scum!Yues. Therefore, the only concern is if Yues is Templar and you think scum!Ceko is taking the bullet here. Not probable.
    Maybe I'm playing 6D Chess, but I think Ceko just wants to end this day early specifically to prevent us from talking about night actions.

27. ISO #4127

Another possibility is that Oberon is Templar and wants some inference from scum!Wrath about level ups? IDK, you cant really discuss that openly hah.

So let me simplify this: Oberon, what questions do you want to ask of Wrath? You can say it here now, since we'll see them questions whenever Wrath gets online anyway. So please spill it, scumbag!

28. ISO #4128

Another possibility is that Oberon is Templar and wants some inference from scum!Wrath about level ups? IDK, you cant really discuss that openly hah.

So let me simplify this: Oberon, what questions do you want to ask of Wrath? You can say it here now, since we'll see them questions whenever Wrath gets online anyway. So please spill it, scumbag!
    I want to know who he visited last night (as Magus)

29. ISO #4129

Maybe I'm playing 6D Chess, but I think Ceko just wants to end this day early specifically to prevent us from talking about night actions.
    So you think Ceko is scum who is pushing hard to lynch their own shadow!Yues? Another brilliant 1% play like the one expected of Frinckles?

30. ISO #4130

31. ISO #4131

32. ISO #4132

33. ISO #4133

34. ISO #4134

35. ISO #4135

36. ISO #4136

37. ISO #4137

38. ISO #4138

39. ISO #4139

40. ISO #4140

41. ISO #4141

42. ISO #4142

There is one very strong reason why village folks do not want to end a day prematurely. What is this reason? Trivia question, really.
    The reason that you would want to end this day early would be from wanting more time to plan with your scum in Night Chat.

And so town has 24 hours less to converse as to who is the lynch after Yuesford today.

43. ISO #4143

44. ISO #4144

45. ISO #4145

46. ISO #4146

47. ISO #4147

48. ISO #4148

49. ISO #4149

50. ISO #4150